Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,594 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Gender Equality Syndrome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gender Equality Syndrome (489 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding / How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? / Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gender Equality Syndrome by MChaze25(m): 7:28am On Jan 13, 2017
The beautiful ones are not yet born i used to hear as i grew up but today its obvious that the beautiful ones are already going. God bless our mothers. They were more than diamonds in the skies. Our men are to blame for the new agitations by women. Some of our men has turned to panties in the families they are supposed to be heads in.
I really want to say a big shout out to the real women out there. The ones that never lost the values they were taught by their mothers before they left mother earth. The key to a successful marriage is just about a responsible man and a submissive woman. No big deal there.
The issue of gender equality is very sensitive. Africa is not yet ripe for such a law. The effect would be terrible on our younger generations. Many of our girls may remain without husbands and divorce cases will sky rocket even past what is obtained in the western world. We all know that anything that Africa or Nigeria brings or adopts from the western world turns to something else here. It never exceed extremism standards.
The fact remains that two captains cannot be in a single ship. The lives we share now in our marriages is better. Do you think our mothers were foolish?.....Hell NO!
Dont start telling me how illiterate our mothers were because we had professors amongst them too and yet they were never rebellious.
Some women need to accept who they are. If men are proud, then be proud and maintain your values and standards.
Being a man or woman ain't easy at all and i wonder why one will want to carry both loads and forget that division of labour makes a work easier done than said. Marriage is not a bed of roses and the duties were divided to create efficiency in the household.
In as much as we preach gender equality, lets not forget the harm it will create to an developing continent, country and a vulnerable generation.

Re: Gender Equality Syndrome by gentility16(m): 7:34am On Jan 13, 2017
Nice one OP, the earlier we realise this the better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gender Equality Syndrome by AngelsAndStars(m): 7:34am On Jan 13, 2017
Nice one.
and so you'll know, their gender equality boolshit ends online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gender Equality Syndrome by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 13, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
Nice one.

and so you'll know, their gender equality boolshit ends online.
You think so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gender Equality Syndrome by AngelsAndStars(m): 7:43am On Jan 13, 2017
Nma27:
You think so?
I know so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gender Equality Syndrome by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 13, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
I know so.
OK... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gender Equality Syndrome by MChaze25(m): 10:56am On Jan 13, 2017
gentility16:
Nice one OP, the earlier we realise this the better.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

One Reason To Always Be Grateful / Trending : When I Marry You / Am I Ever Going To Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.