Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party (2607 Views)

Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! / See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:53am On Jan 13, 2017
Hello nairalanders, this is to inform you all that the expected valentine party has been postponed due to time constraints and in order to create room for strategic planning and seamless execution. Don't be dismayed though because something bigger is coming soon. Watch out! _ for those who will like to follow up on real update should send me a PM or. Comment here will reply u...... . Thanks for your understanding
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 13, 2017
undecided

Ooh y?
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:57am On Jan 13, 2017
cool cool
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by Nicolax: 8:11am On Jan 13, 2017
Why was it postponed? You guys got tired?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by jidxin(m): 8:13am On Jan 13, 2017
a
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by McBrooklyn(m): 8:14am On Jan 13, 2017

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:14am On Jan 13, 2017
we are planing something bigger so watch out. bro
Nicolax:
Why was it postponed? You guys got tired?
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:
undecided

Ooh y?

Oh damn!
I was already looking forward to seeing you at the party. I even bought 6 kegs of palm oil for the day..

*cries*
cry cry
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by Nicolax: 8:17am On Jan 13, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
we are planing something bigger so watch out. bro

Something bigger like? Don't give us that crap. Tell us what you are planning. How to rape the ladies that come? undecided
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:20am On Jan 13, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:22am On Jan 13, 2017
Receive sense bro
Nicolax:

Something bigger like? Don't give us that crap. Tell us what you are planning. How to rape the ladies that come? undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by Nicolax: 8:24am On Jan 13, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
undecided undecided

So answer the question man! Why was it postponed? You organizers should be men of your words. You say something while you do something else. Tell us why we should believe what you typed undecided

1 Like

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:25am On Jan 13, 2017
Will keep u guys updated. So watch out
Nicolax:

So answer the question man! Why was it postponed? You organizers should be men of your words. You say something while you do something else. Tell us why we should believe what you typed undecided

1 Like

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by AngelsAndStars(m): 8:26am On Jan 13, 2017
I remember 6 years back we did many parties from 2go Lagos room. those good old days. was younger then.

but now we grown.

y'all really don't need sh\ts like this. what for? mtcheeew*

1 Like

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by Nicolax: 8:27am On Jan 13, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Will keep u guys updated. So what out

After we had paid money for the party?! Thieves angry
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 13, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Oh damn!
I was already looking forward to seeing you at the party. I even bought 6 kegs of palm oil for the day..

*cries*
cry cry

Aaww. I already told my tailor to make me a sexy dress undecided

Now, I can't wear that sexy dress for u embarassed

1 Like

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by Nicolax: 8:29am On Jan 13, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
I remember 6 years back we did many parties from 2go Lagos room. those good old days. was younger then.

but now we grown.

y'all really don't need sh\ts like this. what for? mtcheeew*

Why do people do parties? Because they are kids? You lack the appropriate mentality for this thread boy

1 Like

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by ameezy(m): 8:33am On Jan 13, 2017
Who cares

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by AngelsAndStars(m): 8:34am On Jan 13, 2017
Nicolax:

Why do people do parties? Because they are kids? You lack the appropriate mentality for this thread boy
from the last party Pics I could tell many there are not kids if I were to judge by age

there are more important things in life than party as a grown asz man. I would even prefer chilling, or a walk in shoprite or spar.

but a party? shows y'all still collect indomie money from mama
get busy with real life sh\ts.

boy

1 Like

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by RMClub: 8:38am On Jan 13, 2017
Nicolax:

I was baffled at his post.

2 Likes

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by Nicolax: 8:40am On Jan 13, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
from the last party Pics I could tell many there are not kids if I were to judge by age

there are more important things in life than party as a grown asz man. I would even prefer chilling, or a walk in shoprite or spar.

boy

Get busy! You are always online wasting your life on irrelevant threads and you are out here taking about kids? You type any think like a kid in Nursery two and you talking about kids?

It irritates me how incompetent no better life and wretched people sit behind their Nokia x2 phone to type like they are living in the real world. You don't even have a property worth 50, 000

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by RMClub: 8:41am On Jan 13, 2017
AngelsAndStars:

boy

I weep!

I won't even be surprised if you re 22 or below and the one still feeding on mummy's pulse.

8 Likes

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by AngelsAndStars(m): 8:42am On Jan 13, 2017
RMClub:

you don't have to. am not saying doing party is bad. but for an online thing. once in a while is still OK. one was don this year. that should be enough for the year or half a year.

point

1 Like

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by AngelsAndStars(m): 8:43am On Jan 13, 2017
Nicolax:

Get busy! You are always online wasting your life on irrelevant threads and you are out here taking about kids? You type any think like a kid in Nursery two and you talking about kids?

It irritates me how incompetent no better life and wretched people sit behind their Nokia x2 phone to type like they are living in the real world. You don't even have a property worth 50, 000
I have passed my point. say whatever bruh. bye

2 Likes

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by Nicolax: 8:43am On Jan 13, 2017
RMClub:

What do you expect from a person with earthworms in his brain? grin

4 Likes

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by RMClub: 8:44am On Jan 13, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
you don't have to. am not saying doing party is bad. but for an online thing. once in a while is still OK. one was don this year. that should be enough for the year or half a year.

point

Who are you to tell or decide when adults should or agrees to have parties?

Something seems wrong to you doesn't mean its wrong to others or life or morally wrong. you will understand this when you grow up.

5 Likes

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by AngelsAndStars(m): 8:44am On Jan 13, 2017
RMClub:

I weep!

I won't even be surprised if you re 22 or below and the one still feeding on mummy's pulse.
yes you would be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by RMClub: 8:45am On Jan 13, 2017
Nicolax:

What do you expect from a person with earthworms in his brain? grin
heheheheheheheh!
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by RMClub: 8:46am On Jan 13, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
yes you would be surprised.

Guess you re still in level 100 or probably a jambite.

I wish you well, boy!
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by AngelsAndStars(m): 8:47am On Jan 13, 2017
RMClub:

Who are you to tell or decide when adults should or agrees to have parties?

Something seems wrong to you doesn't mean its wrong to others or life or morally wrong. you will understand this when you grow up.
you see to be trying hard to tell me am a kid. Lolz. Lolz Lolz...

well, am just watching out for guys, get busy is not a bad advice. I got a job bruh so weather you see me online much or not doesn't mean sh\t.

anyways, I made my point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is She Controlling Me?? / Ghana Akan Language Thread / If I Give Nnamdi Kanu Just One Round He Will Forget Biafra Struggle- Girl Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.