Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party (2534 Views)

Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! / See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by CplusJason: 10:25am On Jan 13, 2017
kullozone:

Not that it concerns me oh! But how did all the organizers agree to allow this guy handle their publicity stuff or whatever?
Lol.... grin
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by Gladiator1: 10:28am On Jan 13, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Your own grammar is atrocious too. 'you can't be the one'
Lol. Who's this one again??
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:33am On Jan 13, 2017
if i catch u.. undecided undecided undecided cheesy cheesy
Gladiator1:
U can't be the one that organised this writeup someone helped u do so... Right or Wrong?? grin

1 Like

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by Gladiator1: 10:39am On Jan 13, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
if i catch u.. undecided undecided undecided cheesy cheesy
Lol. Baba, I talk lie?
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:41am On Jan 13, 2017
very wrong.. bro
Gladiator1:
Lol. Baba, I talk lie?
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by RMClub: 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
dingbang:
Instead of you kids to plan how to increase your bank accounts, by increasing in self development, y'all planning for frivolous partying... Its a new year, engage yourselves in something productive

And what are you? an adult?

I guess this isn't cutehector anymore, maybe you have leased this moniker to someone far matured than the cutehector known on Nairaland romance section.

@cc Mynd44 , Lalasticlala , someone should send this thing to the bin for breaking rule number 19.
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by darkmarky(m): 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
RMClub:

And what are you? an adult?

I guess this isn't cutehector anymore, maybe you have leased this moniker to someone far matured than the cutehector known on Nairaland romance section.

@cc Mynd44 , Lalasticlala , someone should send this thing to the bin for breaking rule number 19.
correct me if I'm wrong your handle is an alternate.
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by RMClub: 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gladiator1:
U can't be the one that organised this writeup someone helped u do so... Right or Wrong?? grin

Write-ups aren't organised, they are written and there should have been a comma after the word, "writeup"
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by RMClub: 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
darkmarky:
correct me if I'm wrong your handle is an alternate.

No, it isn't, and I have corrected you!

Ohhhh, its you, I just checked your dp!
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by darkmarky(m): 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
RMClub:

No, it isn't, and I have corrected you!
do you really need me to elucidate on your hypocrisy?

registered Jan 05 can't know so much, even the accused sobriquet is older than your so called not an alternate. either way. an alternate seeking justice against another.

it's me who?
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by RMClub: 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
darkmarky:
do you really need me to elucidate on your hypocrisy?

registered Jan 05 can't know so much, even the accused sobriquet is older than your so called not an alternate. either way. an alternate seeking justice against another.

it's me who?

Falconey shey you they try me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Killed For Ritual / Military Babes / Please What Is This Used For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.