Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party (2527 Views)

Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! / See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by AngelsAndStars(m): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2017
RMClub:
Guess you re still in level 100 or probably a jambite.
I wish you well, boy!
Lolz. you wish.
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by kullozone(m): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Will keep u guys updated. So what out

Not that it concerns me oh! But how did all the organizers agree to allow this guy handle their publicity stuff or whatever?
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by Nicolax: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
you see to be trying hard to tell me am a kid. Lolz. Lolz Lolz...

well, am just watching out for guys, get busy is not a bad advice. I got a job bruh so weather you see me online much or not doesn't mean sh\t.

anyways, I made my point

Coming from someone who typed Lolz three different times. This boy is an illiterate grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by RMClub: 8:54am On Jan 13, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
you see to be trying hard to tell me am a kid. Lolz. Lolz Lolz...

well, am just watching out for guys, get busy is not a bad advice. I got a job bruh so weather you see me online much or not doesn't mean sh\t.

anyways, I made my point

Sorry to say sir, your irrelevant point isn't taken to heart because it isn't worth it.

They are adults, let them do whatever pleases them!

1 Like

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by Nicolax: 8:54am On Jan 13, 2017
kullozone:

Not that it concerns me oh! But how did all the organizers agree to allow this guy handle their publicity stuff or whatever?

What did you see? cheesy
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by RMClub: 8:54am On Jan 13, 2017
Nicolax:

Coming from someone who typed Lolz three different times. This boy is an illiterate grin

A stark one at that!
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by AngelsAndStars(m): 8:55am On Jan 13, 2017
Nicolax:

you are boring. *yawns*
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by RMClub: 8:55am On Jan 13, 2017
Nicolax:

What did you see? cheesy
I have also be seeing things but I won't say out.
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by AngelsAndStars(m): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2017
RMClub:

Sorry to say sir, your irrelevant point isn't taken to heart because it isn't worth it.

They are adults, let them do whatever pleases them!
yep. my opinion is not law so I don't really get the problem here. it's a forum remember.
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by Nicolax: 8:57am On Jan 13, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
you are boring. *yawns*
Illiteracy is not as dangerous as when it is combined with arrogance and myopic reasoning. The gods have given up on you grin
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by makydebbie(f): 8:58am On Jan 13, 2017
Nicolax:

undecided
Honestly, you had to edit Mhisbliss pic to be funny?

Mynd44 rule 10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by RMClub: 8:58am On Jan 13, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
yep. my opinion is not law so I don't really get the problem here. it's a forum remember.

*Yawn*
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by AngelsAndStars(m): 8:58am On Jan 13, 2017
Nicolax:

Illiteracy is not as dangerous as when it is combined with arrogance and myopic reasoning. The gods have given up on you grin
nah still boring.
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by kullozone(m): 8:59am On Jan 13, 2017
Nicolax:

What did you see? cheesy

I'm not saying the guy is dumb oh! He's just "somehow" sha... cheesy
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by EmperorLee(m): 9:01am On Jan 13, 2017
Hahahaahahahaaha. Okay, thread looks promising cheesy
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by AngelsAndStars(m): 9:02am On Jan 13, 2017
hey OP. abeg face your offline life well. you must be working or schooling or something. I'll advise you do it again next Christmas season. too much of unproductive things(sorry to use that term) ain't good.

just an advice.
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by LifeofAirforce1: 9:02am On Jan 13, 2017
makydebbie:
Honestly, you had to edit Mhisbliss pic to be funny?

Myn..d44 rule 10

you could still advice him to pull down the photo without involving mynd.44.

now that he's been banned what's your gain?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 13, 2017
cool cool cool

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by mhisbliss(f): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2017
Nicolax has been seeking the attention since he came into existence so makydebbie dear dont stress yourself please, he offered me friendship i refused, let him feel the pains of rejection, ignore him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 13, 2017
Hahahaha... Very funny something
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Aaww. I already told my tailor to make me a sexy dress undecided

Now, I can't wear that sexy dress for u embarassed

Awwwww... cry
I already bought me a leghold to trap queen...
Bought myself new suits too and they are green..
I even shaved my kpeckus to make it look clean..

To be continued. ... tongue
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:29am On Jan 13, 2017
Erm, OP not again sad

This thread was unnecessary...

Anyway, guys just stop the trading of words here...

Something bigger and better is on the way so watch out for it guys!
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by Gflat: 9:36am On Jan 13, 2017
It's better you postpone the event than indulging and it becomes a flop. Nice move organizers.
Op, I think you should try read your post correctly before submitting
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 13, 2017
Eyya .
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by dingbang(m): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2017
Instead of you kids to plan how to increase your bank accounts, by increasing in self development, y'all planning for frivolous partying... Its a new year, engage yourselves in something productive

1 Like

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by softiebae: 10:00am On Jan 13, 2017
Wadafiok angry
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2017
and do u think we guys here dont have work ryt.. undecided undecided undecided
dingbang:
Instead of you kids to plan how to increase your bank accounts, by increasing in self development, y'all planning for frivolous partying... Its a new year, engage yourselves in something productive
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:06am On Jan 13, 2017
undecided undecided
Gflat:
It's better you postpone the event than indulging and it becomes a flop. Nice move organizers.
Op, I think you should try read your post correctly before submitting
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by Gflat: 10:11am On Jan 13, 2017
dingbang:

It is a new year cutehector. Stop being lugubrious it makes you look like a dick. Well you are though judging from your comments and disgraceful show of shame all over nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by Gladiator1: 10:18am On Jan 13, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Hello nairalanders, this is to inform you all that the expected valentine party has been postponed due to time constraints and in order to create room for strategic planning and seamless execution. Don't be dismayed though because something bigger is coming soon. Watch out! _ for those who will like to follow up on real update should send me a PM or. Comment here will reply u...... . Thanks for your understanding
U can't be the one that organised this writeup someone helped u do so... Right or Wrong?? grin
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 13, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Awwwww... cry
I already bought me a leghold to trap queen...
Bought myself new suits too and they are green..
I even shaved my kpeckus to make it look clean..

To be continued. ... tongue

Dropping some bars ey.. grin

I like that.. cheesy
Re: Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party by Omoluabi16(m): 10:22am On Jan 13, 2017
Gladiator1:
U can't be the one that organised this writeup someone helped u do so... Right or Wrong?? grin
Your own grammar is atrocious too. 'you can't be the one'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do Slim Women Carry Babies / A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 / Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.