Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa (27989 Views)

Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa / Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead / Multiple Bomb Blasts At CBN Quarters In Maiduguri. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by moffat(m): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nigeria army come and lie to docile Nigerian again you army and lie Mohammed I can't spot d different

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by BOJO123(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
adonis89:
if my statement pain u, go and die. U ppl are evil
Define Evil first and lets see if your family has no history of evil?
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by omololu2020(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Buhari is not capable enough. in other words, we've been scammed.
are you saying the dullard in aso rock is a 419

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by HeGeMon(m): 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Oh my God! Is this what u will say? Eyyaa, since this happened in a park where different people are gathered, if no your pple are among then your so called people are bastards! Useless imp like you
adonis89:
I don't pity dem since de killed my ppl from 1967-1970.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by freeze001(f): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
walozanga:
na politics go kill u

Did I formulate these statements? Were they not from the lips of those in the highest echelons of office as far Nigerian politics is concerned? The truth is what it is and since some don't like it, it will be forced down their throats everyday. That's not politics, that's life!
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by oseka101(m): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
adonis89:
Haba nah . undecided
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by freeze001(f): 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
darlingtonNYIG:
you are such big fool for dropping such comment when we talking about lives lost. Wow!! What a way to reason angry angry

That is the way your government reasons...I have extended my condolences but we will not lose sight of the truth! That said, you are the larger fool for choosing to hide under sentiments and being unable to read and comprehend the nuances of the English language before insulting your ignorant self.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by walozanga(m): 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
freeze001:

Did I formulate these statements? Were they not from the lips of those in the highest echelons of office as far Nigerian politics is concerned? The truth is what it is and since some din't like it, it will be forced down their throats everyday. That's not politics, that's life!
do u have a prove to call it formulated. Evil when done is evil, remove political statement
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by freeze001(f): 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
walozanga:
do u have a prove to call it formulated. Evil when done is evil, remove political statement

Get off your lazy ass and read the news, get informed and stop lazily asking for proof. Even those statements are evil even with thier political colouration or are u blind in addition to being lazy? Finally, u do not get to decide how I choose to convey my thoughts.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by Donbigi2(m): 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
freeze001:

Get off your lazy ass and read the news, get informed and stop lazily asking for proof. Even those statements are evil even with thier political colouration or are u blind in addition to being lazy? Finally, u do not get to decide how I choose to convey my thoughts.
The problem with news is, it's no longer credible.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by simid38: 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
freeze001:
Just soft targets...they have been dislodged from camp zero with flag and coran duly celebrated...these are mere miscellaneous, negligible incidents with 'soft targets' in focus! Reports are therefore designed merely to discredit and disgrace this government! Sai Baba!!! lipsrsealed undecided

May those affected RIP but this is the position of this godforsaken government.
Abi nah your people them dy kill #козел
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by Rilwayne001: 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
omololu2020:
are you saying the dullard in aso rock is a 419

No, I'm not saying he's a 419. I'm saying he's not capable to run the affairs of this country. angry
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by Donbigi2(m): 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
madridguy I know you are here.
Are you seeing your bubu and lai Mohammed hand work?
Why will they celebrate victory soo soon.

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by poyet(m): 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
If you had thought that the dislodgement of Boko Boys from Sambisa meant that Bombs had also disappeared, think twice because you were wrong about that. For tips on how to avoid being a victim of bombings, visit:

https://mysecurityfirst..com.ng/2016/12/ways-to-avoid-becoming-victim-of.html?m=1
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by adonis89(m): 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
BOJO123:

Define Evil first and lets see if your family has no history of evil?
my comment go kill Una today. Any one from d old eastern region who is a victim of d bomblast has him or herself to b blamed,because they've all bin warned to liv d north. Like I said I don't pity dem. U one nigerianist think karma is not real. U (hausa/Yoruba) murdered innocent ppl and children because of oil and gas and ur expecting peace and development. Until u ppl apologize to Biafrans openly and free Nnamdi kanu,there won't b peace for d zoo. It is not over until all those who committed dat genocide reap wat de sowed. Mind u m not igbo, just a staunch follower of Nnamdi Kanu

5 Likes

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
maybe this time around NA will present shekau belt to pharoah in Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by Horo(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
adonis89:
only people with human feeling will pity them so dont bother we know your type.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by bydot1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
adonis89:
May God help u oo undecided
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by madridguy(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
So sad.

Donbigi2:
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
omonla10:
2 reasons why I feel boko harm can't just be defeated that easily ..

1. They are faceless.. We don't even know if our friends and allies or even Buhari himself are the real terrorists..how can u defeat who or what u don't know.. It's strength and weakness..

2. They are willing to die.. Do u know someone willing to die can aim at the anyone at anytime. Not even the president is safe from someone willing to get himself killed..

Add d first and second point and picture this scenario :::what if the president's personal guard is a BH.. That means he would have won d battle by just aiming one bullet at the president's forehead..

Only God can lead us out of this mess..

3. they are fighting for their god muhammed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
adonis89:

what if ur people happened to be one of them. the target was a park.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by Firefire(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Buhari is not capable enough. in other words, we've been scammed.

Too late to wail my friend.

We warned you guys about the Buhary's/APC scam.

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by Osama10(m): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
smiley
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by aliyubaka: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
Islam the evil religion. Say no to Islam. Say no to Devils religion. Say no to allah, the moon god, say no to the prophet child rapist Mohammed (may he rot in hell.) ameen.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by Csami(m): 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dominiquez:
God help this country, we have had enough.

Someone promised to be in forefront as we fight boko haram and until now he has not visited Maidurguri nor visit the conquered sambisa.

We are quietly watching as we near 2019.

So in your mind you think buhari can fire a loaded weapon with his weak bony finger?
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by Rilwayne001: 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Firefire:

Too late to wail my friend.

We warned you guys about the Buhary's/APC scam.

You didn't warn us enough. sad
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by tit(f): 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
Donbigi2:
l

Since his hero enter power, na so so death, hunger, corruption dey rain for naija

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by ManirBK: 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
Aboki5:
Pls how can u post a topic on nairaland
So u want to dig at the present govt ba!
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by oscarpet: 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
Bokoharam has been defeated... this is just nothing..they have been destroyed from sambisa forest. shikau is crying for help in Nigeria army cell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife / PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” / Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.