Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa (27988 Views)

Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa / Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead / Multiple Bomb Blasts At CBN Quarters In Maiduguri. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by femolii: 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
People are just saying rubbish.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by madridguy(m): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
Cover your face.

tit:
l

Since his hero enter power, na so so death, hunger, corruption dey rain for naija
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by topzeezo: 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
May ALLAH have mercy to de deceased one's...ameen.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by chesterlee(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Watch the sai baba chanters avoid this thread like a Plague!!!

RIP to the dead!

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by adonis89(m): 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
BOJO123:

Define Evil first and lets see if your family has no history of evil?
evil can b defined as d act of killing over 3 million Biafrans because of oil and gas

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by Donsammi(m): 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
adonis89:
I don't pity dem since de killed my ppl from 1967-1970.
Adamawa is 90% Christian state ... explore Nigeria travel to different states and stop being idle in the east....

before u attack me
am from IMO state
owerri
assumpta cathedral axis.ie world bank road.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by adonis89(m): 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
Donsammi:
Adamawa is 90% Christian state ... explore Nigeria travel to different states and stop being idle in the east....

before u attack me
am from IMO state
owerri
haw e take concern me. Besides who told u m igbo
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by freeze001(f): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
Donsammi:

before u attack me
am from IMO state
owerri

No person from Imo state describes his place of origin as 'Assumpta cathedral ie World bank road'! Are u from the church or the road? This is how u people disgrace yourself everywhere! Be proud of your heritage or stop claiming where u aren't from.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by Danfemi(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
And some stupid people will still come here and defend buhari, God punish all of u.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by cooltola(m): 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
If you were not born during the civil war , please do not comments. Both sides died and were killed during the civil war. Two wrongs do not make a right, Rest in peace to the death. No one deserves to die through bomb explosion.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by BraniacX(m): 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You didn't warn us enough. sad
Haba! shocked
Why you dey lie for our head like this now? undecided

Wen we even dey fight una sef
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by sofat(m): 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
It's very disheartning to keep hearing about killing everywhere in this country. What I know is that someone or group of people are responsible. Nigerians it's hightime we left cowardness and free this country from the claws of the wicked.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by aliyubaka: 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
Allah must be a bastard.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by olasmith10(m): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
adonis89:
I don't pity dem since de killed my ppl from 1967-1970.

This statement reeks of intelligence and a touch of shared feeling at a time needed most..A sect killed innocent people doing their routine daily activities and you are here comparing them to d casualties of a fifty years old war that both the so called "war merchant" and their committee of friends ultimately knows they cannot win!!!

And not even Adamawa people that killed your "PEOPLE"
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by Odingo1: 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
aliyubaka:
Allah must be a bastard.
Not good,Allah is God ooo,every language have a name they call God wink
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by Donsammi(m): 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
freeze001:

No person from Imo state describes his place of origin as 'Assumpta cathedral ie World bank road'! Are u from the church or the road? This is how u people disgrace yourself everywhere! Be proud of your heritage or stop claiming where u aren't from.
am proud of my side. everyone from IMO can relate to which LGA is that .
I want to be anonymous online .so what's ur point?

by the way I didn't quote you ....... and u jumped into Conclusion as 99% of how ladies do jump into conclusion that I ain't proud of my side..

please next time just mind Ur biz...
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by opribo(m): 6:08am On Jan 14, 2017
Is it not time this man just resign in shame. This is the singular reason he came to power now he is helpless preferring to wallow in lies a self delusion by lying that he has defeated boko and preffering that the press do not publish anything of boko attacks.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by walozanga(m): 6:22am On Jan 14, 2017
freeze001:

Get off your lazy ass and read the news, get informed and stop lazily asking for proof. Even those statements are evil even with thier political colouration or are u blind in addition to being lazy? Finally, u do not get to decide how I choose to convey my thoughts.
i knw ur type, hardworking f**l, mayb ur brain is too wet to face facts wen u read, people are killed and all u are concernd with is the public praise of a weak administration, this is the last am gona talk to u, u low life
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by adonis89(m): 6:27am On Jan 14, 2017
Odingo1:

Not good,Allah is God ooo,every language have a name they call God wink
allah is not Jehovah, allah is not YAHWEH. allah is Muslim god. Fyi Christians and Muslims don't worship same God. Dat y de have Muhammad and we have JESUS CHRIST. If we worship same God, they won't b going abt killing non Muslims as allah commanded dem
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by freeze001(f): 7:07am On Jan 14, 2017
BraniacX:

Haba! shocked

Why you dey lie for our head like this now? undecided

Wen we even dey fight una sef

I no wan answer am na wetin make I just bone the post. Not warned enough?! Indeed!!
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by freeze001(f): 7:11am On Jan 14, 2017
walozanga:
i knw ur type, hardworking f**l, mayb ur brain is too wet to face facts wen u read, people are killed and all u are concernd with is the public praise of a weak administration, this is the last am gona talk to u, u low life

Oh! Now I understand ur problem. U couldn't comprehend the sarcasm in my post could you? Take ur time, read through just a few of my previous posts then come back and tell me if I'm remotely inclined to praising the idiotic dofus in power. I will restrain myself from calling u names any further cos u already aptly addressed u and urs as low lives. No need to compound ur problems.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by ebonyeyes88(f): 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Donsammi:
am proud of my side. everyone from IMO can relate to which LGA is that .
I want to be anonymous online .so what's ur point?

by the way I didn't quote you ....... and u jumped into Conclusion as 99% of how ladies do jump into conclusion that I ain't proud of my side..

please next time just mind Ur biz...
Anonymous people really suck. And you personally can suck a cuunt.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by ebonyeyes88(f): 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
Donsammi:

before u attack me
am from IMO state
owerri
Who d phuck cares where you are from.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS / Iweala’s Latest Jobs Raise Concern Over Abuse Of Office And Conflict Of Interest / What Is Your Take On President Buhari's Independence Day Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.