Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,442 members, 7,861,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Open Letter To Nairaland Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter To Nairaland Girls (2176 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / I'm Taken! I'm Just Too Cute For Nairaland Girls / Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by ladySuperb(f): 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
COdeGenesis:

What is all this nah, y u feeling so hurt like it was you it was specifically directed at,this is what I am talking abt, empty vessels feeling fly
I should ask why are you feeling hurt.
You yourself know that u just an attention seeker. FINE!!! u got that,ain't disputing that with you.#truth is bitter though #....... some ladies might have d so called characters u said,but u yourself nko? No one is perfect my dear!!!! If u wanna correct someone,correct like a responsible person not like .......
And u saying empty vessels feeling hurt,well I can't blame u .CU's u don't judge a book by its cover!!!
Good luck !!!!!!
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by EXCUSEme2: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
sad
dafuq i really understand perfectly well,the op must be going through pains

some pple are evul crykikikikikikkkki sad

some pple are evul
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by makydee(f): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
COdeGenesis:

Lolsss.. Tell refi.ner, TrapQue.en77, mak.ydee n dacblog.ger. Lolz. They all have ugly bfs cheesy grin grin
Very funny.
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by tobidipity(m): 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
refiner:

"Because u picked the bad egg doesn't mean there is no good egg"

Think about it... undecided

And what happens when the bad eggs are more than the good ones? I ignore the eggs totally
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by refiner(f): 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
COdeGenesis:

Lolsss.. Tell refiner, TrapQueen77, makydee n dacblogger. Lolz. They all have ugly bfs cheesy grin grin

Don't let me lay my hands on u...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by Azeequeen(f): 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
It is always Nairaland ladies,talk about the Nairaland guys for once! Biko
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by dacblogger: 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
COdeGenesis:

Lolsss.. Tell refiner, TrapQueen77, makydee n dacblogger. Lolz. They all have ugly bfs cheesy grin grin
Keep consoling yourself...
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by refiner(f): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
tobidipity:

And what happens when the bad eggs are more than the good ones? I ignore the eggs totally

Nah....u search for the good eggs...u must surely see one...

And never make a mistake of generalization....it will make the little good eggs left to feel bad...
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by tobidipity(m): 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
refiner:

Nah....u search for the good eggs...u must surely see one...

And never make a mistake of generalization....it will make the little good eggs left to feel bad...

U re right though. But the search can be frustrating. I hope the good one surface. By the way, which category do u belong, good or bad egg?
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by refiner(f): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
tobidipity:

U re right though. But the search can be frustrating. I hope the good one surface. By the way, which category do u belong, good or bad egg?

Bad egg of course...u gat problem with that? cool
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by Ximenez(m): 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
refiner:

Sex starved niggas...here is no brothel...pheeew angry
Why calling him sex starved? Is sex the only thing a girl can offer a guy, or better still is sex the only thing you have to offer a guy? I'm just wondering why any relationship between a guy and a girl must revolve around sex to most people. I heard that's what most girls of this generation have to offer.
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by tobidipity(m): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
refiner:

Bad egg of course...u gat problem with that? cool

Not at all.
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by WRAKE(m): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
COdeGenesis:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by refiner(f): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ximenez:
Why calling him sex starved? Is sex the only thing a girl can offer a guy, or better still is sex the only thing you have to offer a guy? I'm just wondering why any relationship between a guy and a girl must revolve around sex to most people. I heard that's what most girls of this generation have to offer.

Niggass*....u see,I wasn't only referring to him...

Pls change that mindset,u got it wrong...

It's what nairaland guys love to offer..not the other way round...u are welcm grin
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by refiner(f): 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
tobidipity:

Not at all.

cool
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by Ximenez(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
refiner:

Niggass*....u see,I wasn't only referring to him...

Pls change that mindset,u got it wrong...

It's what nairaland guys love to offer..not the other way round...u are welcm grin
It's a sickening thought and it has been around for a while, i just happened to stumble on it this evening cos you projected it in your comment. The Op is overreacting for taking 'virtual girls' too seriously, but he made a points about some girls being rude and arrogant when guys try to relate with them online. But you hastily concluded that he's sex starved, like it's only sex one can derive from a relationship with a Lady.

And please, I don't know the kind of imagination you have but you clearly don't know who is behind this handle, so you can't refer to me as 'Niggass'.
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
lol i feel ur pains bro,I knw you've been friendzoned, brothel full err'wer na,leave these poo nl gals 2 b
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by refiner(f): 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ximenez:
It's a sickening thought and it has been around for a while, i just happened to stumble on it this evening cos you projected it in your comment. The Op is overreacting for taking 'virtual girls' too seriously, but he made a points about some girls being rude and arrogant when guys try to relate with them online. But you hastily concluded that he's sex starved, like it's only sex one can derive from a relationship with a Lady.

And please, I don't know the kind of imagination you have but you clearly don't know who is behind this handle, so you can't refer to me as 'Niggass'.

Pheeeew...bored already... angry

So what should u be called?...I wanna know..
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by Ximenez(m): 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
refiner:

Pheeeew...bored already... angry

So what should u be called?...I wanna know..
You don't have to call me anything since you don't know my name, just make use of my Moniker if you must call me anything, i know it's not something you can pronounce, but you should be able to spell it without having to look at it twice.
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by COdeGenesis: 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ximenez:

Lolz. I have never tried to relate with any bae on Nairaland. Just here to while away time at work and keep myself awake in between work. I repeat, this jobless girls hve nothing to offer, just empty pages with a nice cover
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by refiner(f): 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ximenez:
You don't have to call me anything since you don't know my name, just make use of my Moniker if you must call me anything, i know it's not something you can pronounce, but you should be able to spell it without having to look at it twice.

Isorait...anugom Ihe inekwu...

Kachi foo... cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by Ximenez(m): 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
COdeGenesis:

Lolz. I have never tried to relate with any bae on Nairaland. Just here to while away time at work and keep myself awake in between work. I repeat, this jobless girls hve nothing to offer, just empty pages with a nice cover
Brother not all of them, and it depends on section too, I've met quite some few good ones, it depends on what you want, go to career, health, Diary, family sections etc
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by Ximenez(m): 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
refiner:

Isorait...anugom Ihe inekwu...

Kachi foo... cheesy
Your communication skill is quite amazing, it's a good thing i studied your language in kindergarten
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by refiner(f): 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ximenez:
Your communication skill is quite amazing, it's a good thing i studied your language in kindergarten

Lol...funny..

U ain't Igbo?
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by Ximenez(m): 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
refiner:

Lol...funny..

U ain't Igbo?
I'm not. I am 'Afonja'

I initially wondered why you used your language, was thinking maybe you wanted to diss me so i won't understand before i translated it to be 'it's alright, I've heard you'.
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by refiner(f): 11:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ximenez:
I'm not. I am 'Afonja'

I initially wondered why you used your language, was thinking maybe you wanted to diss me so i won't understand before i translated it to be 'it's alright, I've heard you'.
grin grin

Nah i wasn't dissing u..

U are good in Igbo...jisie ike wink
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
refiner:
grin grin
Nah i wasn't dissing u..
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by Ximenez(m): 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
refiner:
grin grin

Nah i wasn't dissing u..

Maybe i can say one or two words in igbo, so I'm not good in it at all, but with all the resources available it's quite easy to translate.
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by refiner(f): 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ximenez:
Maybe i can say one or two words in igbo, so I'm not good in it at all, but with all the resources available it's quite easy to translate.

OK...see ya later...

It's late already...rahu nke oma...ka chifoo...
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by refiner(f): 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=Presh9OO post=52786791][/quote] grin
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
refiner:
grin
Ada .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach / Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? / Can You Marry A Smoker??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.