Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

The Death Of MMM - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Death Of MMM (68014 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Death Of MMM by Sanchez01: 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
I'm fast beginning to see the striking similarities between Nairaland atheists and anti-MMM folks on the forum. You don't belong with them, you're wiser, more evolved and better at putting your mind to work than they would ever be, yet, you would not let them rest in peace.

You analyze their stance more than they would ever know, yet, come out to say you're never interested in them or what they do. Most disturbing is the fact that most of you spend endless moments researching and concocting topics and threads/articles just to prove how foolish these participants are, but fail to see how foolish you have been for channeling your strength into what foolish people do.

I don't support nor participate in the MMM scheme, just as I don't support any Ponzi scheme but we just have to let these folks be. They believe in what they believe in and I believe it is extraordinary display of maturity and wisdom when you sit and don't act like you know what is going on.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of MMM by switch47(m): 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
PAIN AND GAIN:

Last year December 13th seems to be the worst month for some MMM participants. Am not left out though but mine was a little bit different, I don't involve myself in anything as a learned person without a research. I knew about MMM April last year through a friend but didn't join that early because I need to carry out research about the scheme. But due to my tight schedule I decided to at my free time.

After research sometime October, I decided to join. Yes! I did, I participated with my spare money as instructed. November, I reap my harvest. Without wasting time I provided a help to give back to the society that rendered me assistance when I needed. To me, it was never an avenue to make quick money. I joined the scheme for the love I have for it, (participate with your spare money) is what I keyed in to. That same November, I had excess money and instead of keeping it in the bank, I decided to provide help to the needs. As excesses keep coming, after reserving the one that can sustain me I gave the remaining to the people through the scheme.

December, I discovered it was not business as usual when the news broke up, first of all, I did another study again and within myself applaud the effort of those managing the system. Later on, I saw the way Nigerian banks battling with their customers just to withdraw their hard earned money. If the system of MMM is to still continue in that period, believe me that the system would have crashed before now. Then in December, a lot felt the pain but the same people fell in love more with the scheme. Now, some are agitating that the moment the freezing period elapse and people get help they will run away, that is a lie if you can mark my words.

The moment the unfreezing period start now, more confident will restore and massive record of New participants will be recorded. I checked my mavro yesterday and what I saw was unbelievable! Because even if I decided to harvest it, believe you me I have no plan on what to do with it rather than to give it back to the society till I decide, why? Because it was my spare money as instructed and "providing help" as the system said was the rule I played in not an avenue to make quick money and my mind is made up if the system decided not to because money I gave out went into someone pocket that needed it not a ghost. I STAND WITH MMM , NO SHAKING , MMM IS REAL !! Shame on haters

Suleiman Hameed.

9 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by akoko11: 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
MMM promises n fulfil her promise while our govt promise and disappoint, so who are we to trust?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Death Of MMM by lastpage: 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Look, let us be honest with ourselves, this MMM-player deserve our commendation.

I love their guts, l love their optimism, l love their faith, l love their boldness, l love their stamina, l love their "never-say-die" mentality!

I just imagine, "if all Nigerians can exhibit this sort of positivism about their country", this country will be far ahead of where it is now.
If in the face of certain failures, these guys still "believe" in father-Madrovi, then l can bet everyone of these guys are already raptured.
They have already made heaven (I just hope they dont make it too early... we dont want them to start another pyramid scheme over there, before the arrival of our Church leaders who obviously are against Mavrodi! grin )

So, l doff my hat for every one of you MMM-players, more particularly ANYONE that can be convinced to put more money into the Scheme, after the re-opening.

My only grouse with you MMM-players is that you are getting very angry too easily, at anyone who says you should use your brain!
No need to get angry!
Just ignore their prophecy of doom afterall, ITS YOUR MONEY and you wont share it with them, when you become a millionaire from the "HELP" you got!

Infact, getting angry portrays you as being fidgety and afraid of the "future' of the Scheme!
It makes you come across as if there is "something" you know but you are not willing to admit ...or would rather not want to be reminded-of!
grin grin

Its like having millions in the bank and another driver shouts at me that l jam his car and broke his headlamp! ..And so what?
Do you want me to write you a cheque INSTANTLY or you want me to wait till when you bring your Invoice?
Why should l be bothered so much as to get very angry?

I wish the "optimistic rich men" the best.
Nigeria is at a difficult time and l know that we are naturally a GREEDY LOT! (it shows in every thing we do - from faking genuine products, kidnapping, robbery and many other form of vices, to mention just three!) so, Mavrodi is naturally a magnet for those who have "the green, in their eye", as we say.]

As for me, l have never walked and seen money on the floor, in my entire life (l do misplace money and someone else see it! grin grin ) so l have learnt to work for every penny l have, no free meal for my types.
I can only stand aside and appreciate those who are destined to make it the easy way.... or lose it the foolish way!

Either way, it takes some balls to play MMM, never mind that Mavrodi himself advises that they use 'money they consider already lost!
Why will he even say that sef?

Lastpage!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Death Of MMM by lyricalz: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lol, that OP is a blogger, what do u expect from a blogger, isn't it traffic? He has got it.
Just like naija prophets and their prophesy that never came true, OP ur words may make u feel ashamed someday, cause I Ph since 12th of dec last year and still waiting to be matched, so many others like me I know.
Once Ph and gh are balanced again, d system will be back to normal.

3 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by ekanDamie: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
pek:
Guess I am not sane, cause I am providing help as soon as I am matched.
pls post pictures too. dats d kojko

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
Chrisrare:
So many lazy and insensible peeps in nigeria trying to make money thru short cut. I hope dis MMM saga teaches dem a lesson.
oya kollekt two-two Timaya, "ya mama ya papa, ya mama ya papa".

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by switch47(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
17 Reasons why I can boldly say MMM has not crashed but re-strategizing for better outing in 2017:
1. Continuous website availability : website is still available and accessible since the last Tuesday 13th December 2016 announcement unlike other HYIP etc where the website will just disappear
2. Response from support: we are getting response from support in less than 48 hours now. This Showing that a lot of work is been done at the background to deliver a more robust system in 2017
3. Meeting the African Director (Andrew) : uninterrupted and scheduled meeting of guider with the MMM African director, Mr. Andrew on Wednesday and Sundays as usual and good feedbacks from support/CRO further strengthens our faith in MMM for better 2017.
4. Robust structure: MMM has a robust administrative structure (support, CRO etc) and very organized guider school that trains their managers on MMM ideology quite unlike other programme.
5. Guider school ongoing Despite the freeze on Mavros : MMM guider is a compress university program of MMM with well-organized and sophisticated daily task and assignments that grooms their potential managers . This school is still ongoing despite the freeze on mavros. The latest intakes were recruited yesterday Tuesday 20/12/2016. Just a week after the announcement on the freeze of mavros.
6. MMM Ideology: MMM has very sound ideology that preaches financial freedom for all . Creating a new world and age where people will no longer work for money but freely pursue their dreams and vision; a world where money will be a slave and not a master as it is this present world. This is the best ideology I have seen in the financial world.
7. Crowd funding principle: The crowding where the 30% mavro reward is derived has been proven to be working in banks and insurance firms for years . it also align with various cycles of nature like water cycle, Nitrogen cycles , carbon cycle etc my firm conviction is that if the rules of MMM are kept, this cycle of PH/GH can continue forever as other natural cycles I mentioned above.
8. Commitment of the funder to the Ideology: the founder of MMM, Sergey Mavrodi is very commitment to seeing that his dream of midwifing a world of financial freedom comes to pass. He demonstrated by this by serving a jail term. His daughter was kidnapped in the pursuit of this same vision. He has even been labeled a fraud star; but despite all these persecution by the powers that be, he has refused to give up this vision.
9. Books written by the Founder of MMM: Books written by Sergy Mavrodi like son of Lucifer etc demonstrate his disdain for injustice and the cruelty in the heart of that given birth to the present financial system that keep the poor poorer and the Rich richer. This present he has determined in his heart to change with the MMM the ideology. This is why the common slogan in MMM is “together we change the world”
10. Reputation of MMM over the years : MMM stated since 1989 in Russia. It has gone through several metamorphoses through the years till this present peer to peer model that was deployed in 2011. She has learnt a lot in this process. It is not like other programme that just started yesterday as copy cats of MMM.
11. Truth and transparency in MMM: everything about MMM is transparent. from CRO, support,. The agreements “participate with your spare money “boldly written in the front of the website is a signal that that MMM has no fraudulent intention.
12. No central account. MMM does not have a central account. It is a peer to peer help structure therefore there is no room for embezzlement of funds
13. Not for Money bags and the rich: MMM is not designed to make people rich . it is designed as a ‘life line” for the poor and the middle class. This is why it accepts donations as low as N2, 000 and doesn’t accept a first timer donation of more than N3, 000,000.
14. MMM has face: at least we know who is behind MMM. He has written an open letter to the Nigerian Govt. he has written to the Nigerian press. He keep re-assuring the all the MMM participant a better MMM in 2017 even after the announcement of Mavro freeze.
15. Pause mode: mode is one of the strategies of managing MMM when there is low PH. It is one og the projects (business game) in the guider school. Every guider is expected to know how and when to activate a pause mode in MMM and to reactivate the program. So what has happen in the Nigeria MMM community is normal not strange.
16. History of MMM and Pause mode in other countries: MMM has gone on pause mode in South Africa, Zimbabwe and china and retuned so Nigerian case cannot be different.
17. Prayers and the Good wishes of the Poor : Above all, MMM has touch many lives in Nigeria especially the poor and the middle class We have witness the testimonies of the goodness of MMM on the web and even some of our religious centers.
If you as Bold as I am show with your PH . The Time to PH is now. MMM has come to stay. MMM community is a tested and trusted one. WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA, we are not affected and swayed by the negativity of haters , we the participants are MMM Comminity , Why ? because we PH and GH , we pay each other and as long as we do not stop paying eachother MMM will last as long as we want it .... No shaking WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA and will PROVIDE HELP till the system becomes the strongest ever ..... many have met their needs , Rent , Childrens school fees among manythings even when States refused to pay salaries for many months , even when our leaders are taking all the state wealth for themselves we survived with MMM NIGeria , now , WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA , no amount of hate can stop us , we are MMM !!

5 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by Zirah: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
Seriously intelligent.

dustmalik:
The OP is an extremely intelligent person. Only fools who choose to live in denial simply because they can't entertain the thought of losing their money, would have issues with the OP's intelligent filled write up.

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by dominique(f): 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
Brugo:
The last set of people who PH will be in tears while the last set to GH will rejoice. And someone calls this "investment"? Investment in what? Tears of gullible participants? No ponzi scheme lasts forever. That means a set of people will cry. If you cannot be bothered to think of these people, then you are a crook and you are just as terrible as our greedy politicians.

@bolded, +1000 likes.

The current upsurge of Ponzi schemes in this country has shown how selfish and greedy a good number of Nigerians are. Majority of them knows that the scheme is bound to crash but the want to be smart to cash out before it does. Do they bother to consider what those who lose money might be going through? Nope. What is more baffling is that these same set of people will be cursing out the government as if they are any better. I weep for the type of people we have in this country.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of MMM by soldierdollar(m): 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
oruma19:
I only wish u could transform or convert this your analytical skill and intelligence into financial freedom. Nigerians are only very sharp when it comes to critism, but convert ur thoughts to wealth..efian! Keep taking panadol for another man's headache.. yeye de smell

Lol. Because Obasanjo had time to write Jonathan a longer epistle in form of an open letter does not make less wealthy .

3 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by soldierdollar(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
valdovas:
@soldierdollar and all the mods working hard to spread panic and make people lose money,

you will also lose your hard earned money. Infact you have lost your money and valuables already and you will face the pain of loss you made others face with your wicked propaganda. I am calling the gods of justice and karma to deal with you untill you cry real tears from losing your valuables.

So shall it be.

You want to make it look like you are writing all this for the benefit of others but we all know you are doing it because you are jealous and wicked.

Many people are already willing to pay but when you start spreading panic like this they become afraid.

If people lose money because of your writeup then financial loss shall follow all of you and become your close friend

When people die as a result of frustration when the scheme die , you'll die an untimely death .

When people invest their money in a more productive, more legitimate schemes and reap the fruits of their labors as a result of my write up , heaven knows , my name will be written in Gold.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of MMM by fghanni(m): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
smiley African mentality. Frustration everywhere, life it's self is all about risk.
Re: The Death Of MMM by akoko11: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sotenna:

If MMM bounces back, be sure to hang yourself and your family members, because the shame that will follow you and your kinds (esp the ones you mentioned on the First comment) will be unbearable.

Chicken hearted, pimple faced fool.

...oh and by the way I just made a mobile transfer to a participant about an hour ago.

Let the GH and PH begin.

SOLIDERDOLLAR you can go hump the nearest transformer to you.

Well said bro, let the GHing n PHing continue. MMM had come to stay
Re: The Death Of MMM by Ishilove: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sanchez01:
I'm fast beginning to see the striking similarities between Nairaland atheists and anti-MMM folks on the forum. You don't belong with them, you're wiser, more evolved and better at putting your mind to work than they would ever be, yet, you would not let them rest in peace.

You analyze their stance more than they would ever know, yet, come out to say you're never interested in them or what they do. Most disturbing is the fact that most of you spend endless moments researching and concocting topics and threads/articles just to prove how foolish these participants are, but fail to see how foolish you have been for channeling your strength into what foolish people do.

I don't support nor participate in the MMM scheme, just as I don't support any Ponzi scheme but we just have to let these folks be. They believe in what they believe in and I believe it is extraordinary display of maturity and wisdom when you sit and don't act like you know what is going on.
How much did you put? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by MrIcredible: 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
agarawu23:
Mmm is dead in arrival.
No sane person will provide help
Only an inṣane person like you will listen
Notise me
Re: The Death Of MMM by rhektor(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
casttlebarbz:
you spent productive time writing al this?

But you read?

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by gentlekeny(m): 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
anigbajumo:

Some people lack rational direction, they can pen down fictional views of uncertainty but they can't even speculate their future.see long episode about what is not their papa business...

MMM is not coming back blablabla, you see urself unclad today....
MMM still surprised you badbelle , see another stupidity on NL here and there, why are some people are so daft like this??

I can't wait to pay my PH of 450k any moment from now despite I have 350k frozen in one of acct....

MMM haterz,fuvk Yer all.

Correct man!!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Death Of MMM by wonlasewonimi: 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Some people are wretched now because they invested in similar pyramid scheme known as nospetco.
OP you have done your part, when the cookie crumbles we will be here to say we told you so.

4 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by valdovas(m): 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
soldierdollar:

When people die as a result of frustration when the scheme die , you'll die an untimely death .

When people invest their money in a more productive, more legitimate schemes and reap the fruits of their labors as a result of my write up , heaven knows , my name will be written in Gold.

hahahaha

mr man abeg stop that nonsense talk

even from your writeup it is obvious you dont mean participants well so cease noise

am very glad my prayer for you got you. If you truly wish people well you will have adviced others to help with the little they have to assist out those whose money is stuck. Nobody is asking for life savings or your entire possesions. Just little assistance will go a long way.

Instead you write a very negative article saying mmm has died and participants will lose money.
We can see through your pretence oga, we know you dont mean mmm well, we know how much it pains you when you see people overcoming poverty and financial struggles through mmm. The system is not bad, they adviced people to provide money they have as spare cash so why is the thing paining all of you so much to the point of writing novel to kill the system?

Nobody will lose money and nobody will die from losing money on mmm. Shove your rubbish predictions up your behind

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by osolee(m): 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
Let the PH&GH begin grin grin

#itsourmoneycrew
Re: The Death Of MMM by Sanchez01: 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ishilove:

How much did you put? cheesy
grin grin grin

I know the capacity of my heart. It is only 2GB and I wouldn't have put it under undue stress by investing in some money doubling scheme. grin

I'm just tired of seeing too many MMM pundits. It's tiring already.

1 Like

Re: The Death Of MMM by Walecoker65(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
When there was One Month Freezing, you guyz said they aren't coming back kiss

Now they are back and you still have something to sayyy grin

Una no dey tire!!!

1 Like

Re: The Death Of MMM by soldierdollar(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
MrIcredible:
[s][/s]
You are a hypocrite
Woe betide you if you are one of the mmm participants
Many of you Thieves criticizing the scheme have gained a lot already and just want to block other people's progress.
How did you get get to know about all this information if you are not a participant?
Hypocrites

Again,
WOE BETIDE YOU IF YOU ARE ONE OF MMM PARTICIPANTS.

Are you shocked how I knew much about the scheme? You flattered me smiley

Well..I'm a programmer ( a web developer) . I know the mechanisms Ponzi scheme employ. I'm an entrepreneur and employer of labour and I understand simple economics. I'm a writer , and writers do their research . I'm a blogger - we're always nosey . Hope I've answered you.

Lastly , I'm an electrical engineer by profession from a reputable university wink

4 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
valdovas:
@soldierdollar and all the mods working hard to spread panic and make people lose money,

you will also lose your hard earned money. Infact you have lost your money and valuables already and you will face the pain of loss you made others face with your wicked propaganda. I am calling the gods of justice and karma to deal with you untill you cry real tears from losing your valuables.

So shall it be.

You want to make it look like you are writing all this for the benefit of others but we all know you are doing it because you are jealous and wicked.

Many people are already willing to pay but when you start spreading panic like this they become afraid.

If people lose money because of your writeup then financial loss shall follow all of you and become your close friend
Gbam!! Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: The Death Of MMM by gevans(m): 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
here to read comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Death Of MMM by nlanded: 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sanchez01:

Your comparison is so wack! Atheism is a belief and participating in MMM is different, its engaging in a fraudulent scheme! The world all over has deemed ponzi schemes as fraud so why do you feel MMM shouldn't be talked about?

By your logic we shouldn't castigate or talk about rapists of armed robbers too then, according to you, "They believe in what they believe in ...", anything wrong needs to be over flogged, why do pastors preach the same doctrines over and over again and castigate the wrongs too, why don't they allow people to believe in what they believe in as you said?

MMM is a ponzi scheme, a ponzi scheme is a fraud, and anything that's a fraud needs to be rebuked, even a million times to the ears of the gullible and the naïve.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Death Of MMM by goingape: 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
engrshakespeare:

U just had to quote everything abi, mumu
undecided
Re: The Death Of MMM by soldierdollar(m): 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
kkboy:
How many days make 'a couple of days'?)
My understanding of English tells Mr that couple = 2
I stand to be corrected.

2 days is less than 48 hours away
Re: The Death Of MMM by funnynation(m): 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
Haters get ready

Re: The Death Of MMM by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
if it's really a ponzi scheme, then the comeback is part of the grand scheme. Their money not my money; therefore not my business.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.