Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Death Of MMM - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Death Of MMM (68011 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Death Of MMM by vedah: 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
The saad reality.

Hope they all get paid anyways, too many men getting emotional over this ish..

Easy guys.

3 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by MrIcredible: 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
[s]
soldierdollar:

Are you shocked how I knew much about the scheme? You flattered me smiley

Well..I'm a programmer ( a web developer) . I know the mechanisms Ponzi scheme employ. I'm an entrepreneur and employer of labour and I understand simple economics. I'm a writer , and writers do their research . I'm a blogger - we're always nosey . Hope I've answered you.

Lastly , I'm an electrical engineer by profession from a reputable university wink
[/s]
You're nothing but a bored poor jobless fellow.
Get a job and a life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Death Of MMM by babakb: 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
I say MMM don die

1 Like

Re: The Death Of MMM by casttlebarbz(m): 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
rhektor:

But you read?
no,
Re: The Death Of MMM by oseka101(m): 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
Well @ Op you are clueless very clueless, before MMM went on break they did something because they knew that GH was going to be more than PH ......they gave 50% percent return bonus.... am a guider I have about 80 People ready to GH and and about 120 fresh PH..... Just so u know bros go and do something else with your time stop badmouthing MMM. ... I just graduated Last year with MMM I have don good things for myself and my parents. Inside the recession o. So please stick to your coding. Maybe you can help your parents too...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of MMM by akoko11: 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
switch47:
17 Reasons why I can boldly say MMM has not crashed but re-strategizing for better outing in 2017:
1. Continuous website availability : website is still available and accessible since the last Tuesday 13th December 2016 announcement unlike other HYIP etc where the website will just disappear
2. Response from support: we are getting response from support in less than 48 hours now. This Showing that a lot of work is been done at the background to deliver a more robust system in 2017
3. Meeting the African Director (Andrew) : uninterrupted and scheduled meeting of guider with the MMM African director, Mr. Andrew on Wednesday and Sundays as usual and good feedbacks from support/CRO further strengthens our faith in MMM for better 2017.
4. Robust structure: MMM has a robust administrative structure (support, CRO etc) and very organized guider school that trains their managers on MMM ideology quite unlike other programme.
5. Guider school ongoing Despite the freeze on Mavros : MMM guider is a compress university program of MMM with well-organized and sophisticated daily task and assignments that grooms their potential managers . This school is still ongoing despite the freeze on mavros. The latest intakes were recruited yesterday Tuesday 20/12/2016. Just a week after the announcement on the freeze of mavros.
6. MMM Ideology: MMM has very sound ideology that preaches financial freedom for all . Creating a new world and age where people will no longer work for money but freely pursue their dreams and vision; a world where money will be a slave and not a master as it is this present world. This is the best ideology I have seen in the financial world.
7. Crowd funding principle: The crowding where the 30% mavro reward is derived has been proven to be working in banks and insurance firms for years . it also align with various cycles of nature like water cycle, Nitrogen cycles , carbon cycle etc my firm conviction is that if the rules of MMM are kept, this cycle of PH/GH can continue forever as other natural cycles I mentioned above.
8. Commitment of the funder to the Ideology: the founder of MMM, Sergey Mavrodi is very commitment to seeing that his dream of midwifing a world of financial freedom comes to pass. He demonstrated by this by serving a jail term. His daughter was kidnapped in the pursuit of this same vision. He has even been labeled a fraud star; but despite all these persecution by the powers that be, he has refused to give up this vision.
9. Books written by the Founder of MMM: Books written by Sergy Mavrodi like son of Lucifer etc demonstrate his disdain for injustice and the cruelty in the heart of that given birth to the present financial system that keep the poor poorer and the Rich richer. This present he has determined in his heart to change with the MMM the ideology. This is why the common slogan in MMM is “together we change the world”
10. Reputation of MMM over the years : MMM stated since 1989 in Russia. It has gone through several metamorphoses through the years till this present peer to peer model that was deployed in 2011. She has learnt a lot in this process. It is not like other programme that just started yesterday as copy cats of MMM.
11. Truth and transparency in MMM: everything about MMM is transparent. from CRO, support,. The agreements “participate with your spare money “boldly written in the front of the website is a signal that that MMM has no fraudulent intention.
12. No central account. MMM does not have a central account. It is a peer to peer help structure therefore there is no room for embezzlement of funds
13. Not for Money bags and the rich: MMM is not designed to make people rich . it is designed as a ‘life line” for the poor and the middle class. This is why it accepts donations as low as N2, 000 and doesn’t accept a first timer donation of more than N3, 000,000.
14. MMM has face: at least we know who is behind MMM. He has written an open letter to the Nigerian Govt. he has written to the Nigerian press. He keep re-assuring the all the MMM participant a better MMM in 2017 even after the announcement of Mavro freeze.
15. Pause mode: mode is one of the strategies of managing MMM when there is low PH. It is one og the projects (business game) in the guider school. Every guider is expected to know how and when to activate a pause mode in MMM and to reactivate the program. So what has happen in the Nigeria MMM community is normal not strange.
16. History of MMM and Pause mode in other countries: MMM has gone on pause mode in South Africa, Zimbabwe and china and retuned so Nigerian case cannot be different.
17. Prayers and the Good wishes of the Poor : Above all, MMM has touch many lives in Nigeria especially the poor and the middle class We have witness the testimonies of the goodness of MMM on the web and even some of our religious centers.
If you as Bold as I am show with your PH . The Time to PH is now. MMM has come to stay. MMM community is a tested and trusted one. WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA, we are not affected and swayed by the negativity of haters , we the participants are MMM Comminity , Why ? because we PH and GH , we pay each other and as long as we do not stop paying eachother MMM will last as long as we want it .... No shaking WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA and will PROVIDE HELP till the system becomes the strongest ever ..... many have met their needs , Rent , Childrens school fees among manythings even when States refused to pay salaries for many months , even when our leaders are taking all the state wealth for themselves we survived with MMM NIGeria , now , WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA , no amount of hate can stop us , we are MMM !!

Well said bro, MMM haters pls just leave us alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Death Of MMM by soldierdollar(m): 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sanchez01:
I'm fast beginning to see the striking similarities between Nairaland atheists and anti-MMM folks on the forum. You don't belong with them, you're wiser, more evolved and better at putting your mind to work than they would ever be, yet, you would not let them rest in peace.

You analyze their stance more than they would ever know, yet, come out to say you're never interested in them or what they do. Most disturbing is the fact that most of you spend endless moments researching and concocting topics and threads/articles just to prove how foolish these participants are, but fail to see how foolish you have been for channeling your strength into what foolish people do.

I don't support nor participate in the MMM scheme, just as I don't support any Ponzi scheme but we just have to let these folks be. They believe in what they believe in and I believe it is extraordinary display of maturity and wisdom when you sit and don't act like you know what is going on.

No sir. What I do with my time is no business of yours. you should have channeled your strength in ignoring my post. I will continue to defend what I believe amidst criticisms. I'll continue to reach out to the vulnerables . If eye de scratch you, wear sunglasses and skip my thread. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by Burgeo: 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pls nairalanders, I think it will be more productive if all should devote all these energy, time and mbs used in discussing about MMM on more important issues bordering us right now in Nigeria of which MMM is least of it. MMM is just risky like any other business, u either loss or gain.i think if all that have been ranting on social media since MMM went on break should channel the energy,time and mbs to discus about the evil government dat impoverished d masses and ways to vote them out at next election ,we will achieve more.

Like if am making sense..

1 Like

Re: The Death Of MMM by soldierdollar(m): 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
switch47:
PAIN AND GAIN:

Last year December 13th seems to be the worst month for some MMM participants. Am not left out though but mine was a little bit different, I don't involve myself in anything as a learned person without a research. I knew about MMM April last year through a friend but didn't join that early because I need to carry out research about the scheme. But due to my tight schedule I decided to at my free time.

After research sometime October, I decided to join. Yes! I did, I participated with my spare money as instructed. November, I reap my harvest. Without wasting time I provided a help to give back to the society that rendered me assistance when I needed. To me, it was never an avenue to make quick money. I joined the scheme for the love I have for it, (participate with your spare money) is what I keyed in to. That same November, I had excess money and instead of keeping it in the bank, I decided to provide help to the needs. As excesses keep coming, after reserving the one that can sustain me I gave the remaining to the people through the scheme.

December, I discovered it was not business as usual when the news broke up, first of all, I did another study again and within myself applaud the effort of those managing the system. Later on, I saw the way Nigerian banks battling with their customers just to withdraw their hard earned money. If the system of MMM is to still continue in that period, believe me that the system would have crashed before now. Then in December, a lot felt the pain but the same people fell in love more with the scheme. Now, some are agitating that the moment the freezing period elapse and people get help they will run away, that is a lie if you can mark my words.

The moment the unfreezing period start now, more confident will restore and massive record of New participants will be recorded. I checked my mavro yesterday and what I saw was unbelievable! Because even if I decided to harvest it, believe you me I have no plan on what to do with it rather than to give it back to the society till I decide, why? Because it was my spare money as instructed and "providing help" as the system said was the rule I played in not an avenue to make quick money and my mind is made up if the system decided not to because money I gave out went into someone pocket that needed it not a ghost. I STAND WITH MMM , NO SHAKING , MMM IS REAL !! Shame on haters

Suleiman Hameed.

If you truly are providing help , provide a help and leave the system. Delete your account number from the system. A genuine helper doesn't give help with the premonition of getting 30℅ richer .

6 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by akoko11: 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
soldierdollar:

If you truly are providing help , provide a help and leave the system. Delete your account number from the system. A genuine helper doesn't give help with the premonition of getting 30℅ richer .
First Class MMM hater sighted
Re: The Death Of MMM by opedaydydx9(m): 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
oseka101:
Well @ Op you are clueless very clueless, before MMM went on break they did something because they knew that GH was going to be more than PH ......they gave 50% percent return bonus.... am a guider I have about 80 People ready to GH and and about 120 fresh PH..... Just so u know bros go and do something else with your time stop badmouthing MMM. ... I just graduated Last year with MMM I have don good things for myself and my parents. Inside the recession o. So please stick to your coding. Maybe you can help your parents too...
if he's truly coding and also and electrical engineer then I give up..... I fucknn give up on the country...
Re: The Death Of MMM by KillJoy62(m): 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
soldierdollar:
If you missed my last article that got me much enemies, see it here>>https://www.nairaland.com/3517058/why-think-mmm-not-helping

I will have to congratulate Mavrodi for keeping to his promise of resuming in record time. Most of all, I will congratulate him for his ever convincing way with which he radicalizes his ever vulnerable victims. Mavrodi surely needs an award in radicalism. If you wonder how he targets , entices and lures his victims, perhaps you should also wonder how Shekau lures his suicide bombers.

MMM is back. It is back, this time, to announce its death- like a dying man writing his will. MMM's latest update about it's resumption leaves a lot to be desired.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4734651_c2cvszfwiaexocw_jpeg35746151913f21e12a5c51fa1fe5786d

(How many days make 'a couple of days'?)

Unlike the robust MMM we used to know, MMM, like a drowning man, is gasping for breath and making desperate clutches on straws. From the bolded sentences above, Mavrodi knows he need not set this limit by himself. He knows with the shortage of PHers, it will take forever for all "matured" mavros to get help. But what did he do? He cleverly manufactures an explanation that "we will only pay a certain amount per day" and serves it hot to his ever loyal zombies(couldn't find a softer word). He did not stop at that, but he makes sure he clears all logical doubts from their heads by affirming that,"We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual " .

But a logical question any sane person would beg for an answer is, " By setting a limit to paybacks, does it imply he will be setting a limit to the help providers? Doesn't it sound contradictory that you set a limit to how much help is being gotten in a day but don't a set limit to how much help is being provided in a day? Who then receives the help being provided? The limited GHers?" The fact is... Mavrodi depends on nature to regulate the GH rate.

Did he stop at that? Hell no. This time, he didn't fail to disappoint his victims. He,as Omniscient one has clearly defined which participant is rich or poor by relying on the amount used to provide the help.Oh poor soul, Mavrodi called you a poor man because you provided a help of N20,000 despite working in a bank or owning a house in Ikoyi.( But then which poor man donates N20,000 to the orphanage). Luckily these "poor" people are going to be the first in the queue to receive payments.

But then Mavrodi is too wise to state which amount that classifies one as rich or poor as you will be lost in thought, pondering which category of social class you belong . He has left you in total doubts to ponder on whether the amount you provided classifies you as "rich" and thus justifies the reason why your payment is not forthcoming.

But Mavrodi has his reasons. It is easier for the "poor" to be paid as their PH amounts are relatively small as opposed to paying the few "rich" millions with what could have been used to settle the numerous "poor". This will of course mitigate the tensed atmosphere. He's a "wise" man.

But then, "The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it.

Mavrodi has smoothly shifted the blames to the "rich" grin . To ye who used their school fees to provide a "rich" help,to ye who borrowed large sum to belong to the unfortunate rich category, to ye who sold your papa land, to ye who sold your only car, Mavrodi is telling you not to feel tragic when the days you have to wait turn to years- after all, he warned you to use that money,the one that has "spare money" written on it to PH. Like a rat that blows and bites at the same time, Mavrodi has offered the rich an anesthetics while reminding them of their "mistakes".

Mavrodi has succeeded in buying himself time with excellent excuses that only the wise and the experienced can see.

What the future portends for the scheme

*Participants waiting to be paid will have to wait a little longer as they will experience situations where the help providers become apprehensive and refuse to pay.
*Fake POP will still linger on. I'm sorry to be the carrier of this bad news. Fake POP has come to stay.
*Low turnout of new participants. MMM is dying like a candle.
*Confusion and uncertainty will kill the system but The hit and run participants will bury the system.
*More lies being dished out as updates by Mavrodi while not forgetting his popular and powerful clause of," Together, we change the world"
*Participants whose monies are stuck will be urged asked to provide another help
*Mavrodi will not forget to blame the media and the banks(when it crashes) cause it surely gives the participants orgasm.

"P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people."
I'm sorry Mavrodi, this line has become stale even though you used it to brainwash millions. Tell it to the birds!

Soldierdollar is a writer, a blogger (http://jadijadi.com), a programmer, a freelancer and an entrepreneur.

soldierdollar, GO FUCCK URSELF... if u are claiming to be wise den try and be a special adviser to president buhari. keep ur words of wisdom to ur poor soul....
Re: The Death Of MMM by hekinz82375(m): 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
soldierdollar:
And we wonder why terrorists take their life undecided
Soldierdollar u be story teller
Re: The Death Of MMM by soldierdollar(m): 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
valdovas:

hahahaha

mr man abeg stop that nonsense talk

even from your writeup it is obvious you dont mean participants well so cease noise

am very glad my prayer for you got you. If you truly wish people well you will have adviced others to help with the little they have to assist out those whose money is stuck. Nobody is asking for life savings or your entire possesions. Just little assistance will go a long way.

Instead you write a very negative article saying mmm has died and participants will lose money.
We can see through your pretence oga, we know you dont mean mmm well, we know how much it pains you when you see people overcoming poverty and financial struggles through mmm. The system is not bad, they adviced people to provide money they have as spare cash so why is the thing paining all of you so much to the point of writing novel to kill the system?

Nobody will lose money and nobody will die from losing money on mmm. Shove your rubbish predictions up your behind

I am currently preparing another anti-mmm post to deradicalize the zombies brainwashed by Mavrodi. I will invite you to read it once I publish it. It will be titled, "the funeral of MMM" tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of MMM by Coldfeet(f): 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
soldierdollar:
m
My brother I can't pray for you to cash out. If I do, I'll have to pray for the person who will pay you to also cash out. If I do it, I'll have to pray for the person who will pay who will pay you to cash out.
If I do ....

I'll pray endlessly
Lolz

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by hekinz82375(m): 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
soldierdollar:

My highest vex be say the people that will die from drinking insecticide when it crashes , no be you go bury them
U be fool then tell me what is your own problem about that
Re: The Death Of MMM by opedaydydx9(m): 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
soldierdollar:

I am currently preparing another anti-mmm post to deradicalize the zombies brainwashed by Mavrodi. I will invite you to read it once I publish it. It will be titled, "the funeral of MMM" tongue
it might b ur funeral, though

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by WinkWrld: 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
The reason mmm will not stop is because
Payment is done in stages and probably going to be matched by just a few top management staffs
Payment is categorized already and the people that come first are the majority. Small money(poor people)
By the time he gets to paying the rich ones, the poor people will already be satisfied and prefer to invest further.
At that point MMM will have enough money to match the richer ones and the cycle continues.
Very simple. No hassle
Macro di can afford to bring out 10million dollars which is about 2billion naira.
I assure you he will not spend upto 5 million dollars before mmm engine resumes running efficiently
And mmm will now be trusted even more.
His money will triple in less than 6weeks.
Re: The Death Of MMM by hekinz82375(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
Erums:

Just pass.. U aint worth my data
Good talk

1 Like

Re: The Death Of MMM by soldierdollar(m): 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
MrIcredible:
[s][/s]
You're nothing but a bored poor jobless fellow.
Get a job and a life.
I already have one. Check my thread>> https://www.nairaland.com/3165674/recently-opened-carwash-business
Re: The Death Of MMM by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
soldierdollar:
Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, I invite you all

why not go to ait,,al jazera,,bbc or cnnafrica n co.. ur problem start frm d fact that,,, we d so called mmm zombies/mmm we r learned nd we knw wateva yu think yu knw,,, skybank jus liquidated some pples money r trapped ... evry choice we make in life is risk bound. that yu even decide to live ur house n go to work has som element of risk..
cbn,,commercial,,financial houses av all failed nigerians,,talk of d govt dy r d biggest scam we've eva had.. evrytin abt naija frm onset is scam.. d coy promos,,govt subsidy funds,, empowerment scheme.. mmm remains d only scheme dat as truly helped nigerians,,seen n felt,, no long leg ..no connection
bros stop takin tramadol over anoda mans headache,,,evrytin naa risk let us all choose our path,,my money ,,my risk.
Re: The Death Of MMM by omolorlarh: 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
anigbajumo:

Some people lack rational direction, they can pen down fictional views of uncertainty but they can't even speculate their future.see long episode about what is not their papa business...

MMM is not coming back blablabla, you see urself unclad today....
MMM still surprised you badbelle , see another stupidity on NL here and there, why are some people are so daft like this??

I can't wait to pay my PH of 450k any moment from now despite I have 350k frozen in one of acct....

MMM haterz,fuvk Yer all.

three gbosa for you
Re: The Death Of MMM by soldierdollar(m): 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
oseka101:

I run a profitable business. https://www.nairaland.com/3165674/recently-opened-carwash-business

Tell your kids your a guider of a grand Ponzi

4 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by rhektor(m): 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
casttlebarbz:
no,

I know you didn't because your response was just too shallow.
Re: The Death Of MMM by NaWetinDey(m): 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
soldierdollar:
If you missed my last article that got me much enemies, see it here>>https://www.nairaland.com/3517058/why-think-mmm-not-helping

I will have to congratulate Mavrodi for keeping to his promise of resuming in record time. Most of all, I will congratulate him for his ever convincing way with which he radicalizes his ever vulnerable victims. Mavrodi surely needs an award in radicalism. If you wonder how he targets , entices and lures his victims, perhaps you should also wonder how Shekau lures his suicide bombers.

MMM is back. It is back, this time, to announce its death- like a dying man writing his will. MMM's latest update about it's resumption leaves a lot to be desired.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4734651_c2cvszfwiaexocw_jpeg35746151913f21e12a5c51fa1fe5786d

(How many days make 'a couple of days'?)

Unlike the robust MMM we used to know, MMM, like a drowning man, is gasping for breath and making desperate clutches on straws. From the bolded sentences above, Mavrodi knows he need not set this limit by himself. He knows with the shortage of PHers, it will take forever for all "matured" mavros to get help. But what did he do? He cleverly manufactures an explanation that "we will only pay a certain amount per day" and serves it hot to his ever loyal zombies(couldn't find a softer word). He did not stop at that, but he makes sure he clears all logical doubts from their heads by affirming that,"We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual " .

But a logical question any sane person would beg for an answer is, " By setting a limit to paybacks, does it imply he will be setting a limit to the help providers? Doesn't it sound contradictory that you set a limit to how much help is being gotten in a day but don't a set limit to how much help is being provided in a day? Who then receives the help being provided? The limited GHers?" The fact is... Mavrodi depends on nature to regulate the GH rate.

Did he stop at that? Hell no. This time, he didn't fail to disappoint his victims. He,as Omniscient one has clearly defined which participant is rich or poor by relying on the amount used to provide the help.Oh poor soul, Mavrodi called you a poor man because you provided a help of N20,000 despite working in a bank or owning a house in Ikoyi.( But then which poor man donates N20,000 to the orphanage). Luckily these "poor" people are going to be the first in the queue to receive payments.

But then Mavrodi is too wise to state which amount that classifies one as rich or poor as you will be lost in thought, pondering which category of social class you belong . He has left you in total doubts to ponder on whether the amount you provided classifies you as "rich" and thus justifies the reason why your payment is not forthcoming.

But Mavrodi has his reasons. It is easier for the "poor" to be paid as their PH amounts are relatively small as opposed to paying the few "rich" millions with what could have been used to settle the numerous "poor". This will of course mitigate the tensed atmosphere. He's a "wise" man.

But then, "The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it.

Mavrodi has smoothly shifted the blames to the "rich" grin . To ye who used their school fees to provide a "rich" help,to ye who borrowed large sum to belong to the unfortunate rich category, to ye who sold your papa land, to ye who sold your only car, Mavrodi is telling you not to feel tragic when the days you have to wait turn to years- after all, he warned you to use that money,the one that has "spare money" written on it to PH. Like a rat that blows and bites at the same time, Mavrodi has offered the rich an anesthetics while reminding them of their "mistakes".

Mavrodi has succeeded in buying himself time with excellent excuses that only the wise and the experienced can see.

What the future portends for the scheme

*Participants waiting to be paid will have to wait a little longer as they will experience situations where the help providers become apprehensive and refuse to pay.
*Fake POP will still linger on. I'm sorry to be the carrier of this bad news. Fake POP has come to stay.
*Low turnout of new participants. MMM is dying like a candle.
*Confusion and uncertainty will kill the system but The hit and run participants will bury the system.
*More lies being dished out as updates by Mavrodi while not forgetting his popular and powerful clause of," Together, we change the world"
*Participants whose monies are stuck will be urged asked to provide another help
*Mavrodi will not forget to blame the media and the banks(when it crashes) cause it surely gives the participants orgasm.

"P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people."
I'm sorry Mavrodi, this line has become stale even though you used it to brainwash millions. Tell it to the birds!

Soldierdollar is a writer, a blogger (http://jadijadi.com), a programmer, a freelancer and an entrepreneur.

What's with you and MMM and those who accepted it that you are writing epistles like a man on weeds?
Don't worry, when you die, I will try to use some of my MMM money to come and drink on your grave - and probably take one of your sis home. Because that will happen before MMM does. Punk of a writer filled with negativity.

1 Like

Re: The Death Of MMM by soldierdollar(m): 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
hekinz82375:

U be fool then tell me what is your own problem about that
The pain enter his bone

5 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by cybriz82(m): 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
isrena:
You suck! MMM is a ponzi scheme, but do u know what? Everyone in it knows that too..,so STFU!

bt u mumu oooo....see d kind of long novel u quote....must u quote him?
Re: The Death Of MMM by Princedapace(m): 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
soldierdollar:
m
My brother I can't pray for you to cash out. If I do, I'll have to pray for the person who will pay you to also cash out. If I do it, I'll have to pray for the person who will pay who will pay you to cash out.
If I do ....

But... I still dey wonder wetin be your headache.. Like seriously, people know this.. Everyone must not win in this life.. Not all bloggers make it, not everyone will go to heaven.. Not every footballer will be a star..

Not every mmm member will smile.. Mmm members know.. Not even your sleep is guaranteed brother.. Make una leave mmm alone.. I can understand the importance of this traffic to your career as a blogger..

I only wish u spend this type of time to talk about our leaders too and the way forward for naija.. Maybe I for like u.. Baba.. Everyone will not smile in mmm just the way not everyone who blogs will make it.. Take a chill pill.. All these likes will not solve any problem..

I'll pray endlessly
Re: The Death Of MMM by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
*Federal Ministry of Success (FMS) warns that haters of MMM are liable to die broke...... Can't stop laughing ooooo*
Re: The Death Of MMM by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
ritababe:
the truth is that people that are not part of MMM that strongly criticize it will die first before MMM will die, ask me why?
just look at the time the op used to create this long epistle, na so e pain am reach? please don't die on other people's headache.

just want u to know I liked and share your post because of that picture attached to it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.