Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom (53350 Views)

Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage / You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
Swissheart:
So sweet.....frankly speaking,nothing gives more confidence in death than seeing people who love and care about you surround you and hold your hands. It gives the confidence to face death. Those lucky people die with smiles on their faces.

Have you died before or been in such a situation?

just pulling your legs ... very touching tribute the girl gave the guy.

1 Like

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by Mayflowa(m): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Swissheart:
So sweet.....frankly speaking,nothing gives more confidence in death than seeing people who love and care about you surround you and hold your hands. It gives the confidence to face death. Those lucky people die with smiles on their faces.

You are so sweet for saying this and...I mean it from all of my heart
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
ring7:
At 14 didn't say anything, now dis age

The guy no try
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by WINNERMENTALITY: 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Forget it..the hair will grow back

1 Like

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by Larablink(f): 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
Wow. Hope to meet someone like this who will live his life for me.
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by zionmade(m): 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
makydee:
Seems he has changed the will cool
See d first thing came to ur mind. And someone will marry u and keep u in house where u cant think of anything but to kill d person and take his property. Karashikas everywhere
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by linusbnn(m): 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
dacblogger:
True love ... cry

Who die?
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by shehuolayinka(m): 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
That is the kind of woman I want. Not the zombies parading themselves as human beings in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by moneylords(m): 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
Oyinbos and their wahalas
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by makydee(f): 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
zionmade:

See d first thing came to ur mind. And someone will marry u and keep u in house where u cant think of anything but to kill d person and take his property. Karashikas everywhere
Fools everywhere too cool
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by chuks34(m): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
Launcher:
I hope he won't die from shock the following morning when he wakes up to see a man with beasts next to him after he must have forgot what she did the previous night.

are u dis pointless

1 Like

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by quivah(f): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
Chukwumeremeze:

I onced randomly asked a lady (who presumably attested she intensely loved me) whether she would oblige to donate her kidney to her 'would be' hubby in an event where hers is confirmed to being the only available matchable organ, and she replied in a whimsical disapproving attitude saying:

'Ah!! abeg my love no reach that one oh'.

she had no idea I was actually referring to myself.. and of course, i gave her light speed distance.

'love is simply: total sacrifice given infinitely! and that's exactly what's shown here.
cool story undecided
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by lollmaolol(m): 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
saheedbadmus:
Ooh dis is lovely..hw many Nigerian girls fit marry man wey sick.only if he is very rich.

Must you always compare at the slightest opportunity you have? Biko
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by zabuur: 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nigerians won't copy this act but, if the bride and groom decide to have sex in front of every one during reception , they will emulate that and start doing it coz oyinbos did it.
Thsee are things we should emulate, not one silly dude putting girls on leash and numerous fools clamouring for rights.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by bellville: 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
[1quote author=Swissheart post=52781954]So sweet.....frankly speaking,nothing gives more confidence in death than seeing people who love and care about you surround you and hold your hands. It gives the confidence to face death. Those lucky people die with smiles on their faces.

[/quote]you are very correct. I was told my dad called for his best friend a few hours before his death. They talked at length. He removed the drip and all other things, chatted loudly with him and laughed at some point. The discussion was mostly about their childhood days. My mum said she still could not explain where he got that strength to do all the talking at the last moment. The doctors didn't bother him. They just allowed him to continue. Then at some point his speech became unclear. He died with a smile on his face.

His friend supported us after his death. He and his wife stood by us in very difficult times. God bless them.

4 Likes

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by ocheu(f): 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
saheedbadmus:
Ooh dis is lovely..hw many Nigerian girls fit marry man wey sick.only if he is very rich.
in the reverse order, how many Nigerian men can do same to a terminally ill lady? And this can only be if the lady or the family are stinky rich
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by mikaael(m): 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
Presh9OO:
TOUCHING.. MAKE i go buy Vaseline I dey come

I dey sell o...buh e get pepper small
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by teebillz: 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
Swissheart:

You are so endowed.
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by enoqueen: 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
That's a smart woman.....after walking down the aisle.

Some women would av shaved, draw tattoo before he even propose........ and then will be making noise later.
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by Damfostopper(m): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
they look like zombies

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by sunshineV(f): 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
I hope 9ja girls are seeing this
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by teebillz: 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
Onukube1:
Love at its peak

You can say that again. Are you capable of that?
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by crisycent: 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
Very smart woman. Terminally ill (meaning he go soon go), she's seen the future.....inheritance loading.
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
5starmilitant:
Here in this part of the world, a grooms terminal illness doesn't affect the shakara of the bride. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na anything dey Turn you on? Nothing specific?
everything dey turn me on ooh

1 Like

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
mikaael:

I dey sell o...buh e get pepper small
baba na so you hate me reach?
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
Oyibo can love shaa. Nice one cool
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by GGirll: 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
This is true love...how many Nigerian men can also love a woman from 14 yrs old till this age? how many Nigerian ladies can shave n marry an already cetrified walking corpse hubby?
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by dhardline(m): 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
Wow.. Now this is true love. Totally willing to make sacrifices even at the point of death cry cry
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by dingbang(m): 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nickizoe:
God gimme Love as pure as this.
undecided when last have you shown love like this...
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
Chukwumeremeze:

I onced randomly asked a lady (who presumably attested she intensely loved me) whether she would oblige to donate her kidney to her 'would be' hubby in an event where hers is confirmed to being the only available matchable organ, and she replied in a whimsical disapproving attitude saying:

she had no idea I was actually referring to myself.. and of course, i gave her light speed distance.

'love is simply: total sacrifice given infinitely! and that's exactly what's shown here.
light speed distance ....

nawa oooo grin
Chukwumeremeze:

light speed distance ....

nawa oooo
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by sukkot: 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
YOU CANT FIND THIS KINDA LOVE IN NAIJA. TUFIAKWA

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by ArabMopol(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
dullard buhari should donate his scrotum for the betterment of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / Slay Queen Dwarf Joins #mymoneychallenge Dance (photos) / Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.