Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu (11548 Views)

Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) / The Actions Taken By Nnamdi Kanu So Far, He Had Put An End To Biafra Forever! / Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by hammerF: 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Na u give location, na me go call u and direct u come. 50-50!
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
hammerF:

Drop ur number i will call u and control u to site.
asked for yours first and since you can't do it, the whole world knows you bunch are miscreants, jobless miscreants at that. Allow genuine men to go about their business while you and your god Kanu and other jobless miscreants go shouting Biafra. PM your number if na your Papa born you

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by hammerF: 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yyeske:
asked for yours first and since you can't do it, the whole world knows you bunch are miscreants, jobless miscreants at that. Allow genuine men to go about their business while you and your god Kanu and other jobless miscreants go shouting Biafra. PM your number if na your Papa born you

guy time dey go, everything is ready as we speak, e just remain u. Drop number, so i can call u and direct u to location.

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
hammerF:
Na u give location, na me go call u and direct u come. 50-50!
You never serious, i go take you do example, just pm your number first, your brainwashed brain go reset today

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by hammerF: 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yyeske:
You never serious, i go take you do example, just pm your number first, your brainwashed brain go reset today

Ok! we dey shine teeth abi? if u know say, na ur mama born u, drop number, make u pick call, follow instruction come site.
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
Since you can't send your number, you are the fool here, we will tell the whole world that we all have not been brainwashed. I asked for number first so send am make i control you, 6:43pm already

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Are you sending your number i asked for first, yes or no? No time for miscreants this year

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by hammerF: 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Since you can't send your number, you are the fool here, we will tell the whole world that we all have not been brainwashed. I asked for number first so send am make i control you, 6:43pm already

COWARD! WAT IS UR MISERABLE LIFE WORTH ANYWAY! WE WILL BE DOING U AND THE WORLD A BIG FAVOR. AFTERALL BETTER PEOPLE HAVE GIVEN THEIR LIFE SO JUDAS LIKE URSELF CAN SPEAK IGNORANTLY.

THE OFFER IS STILL OPEN, WENEVEA UR READY.

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
hammerF:

COWARD! WAT IS UR MISERABLE LIFE WORTH ANYWAY! WE WILL BE DOING U AND THE WORLD A BIG FAVOR. AFTERALL BETTER PEOPLE HAVE GIVEN THEIR LIFE SO JUDAS LIKE URSELF CAN SPEAK IGNORANTLY.

THE OFFER IS STILL OPEN, WENEVEA UR READY.
Fear fear, drop number you can't fit. Are you better than the judas you dey call since?

Your stupid Biafra isn't coming in this your lifetime, take it or leave it, brainwashed miscreant to

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by macluvph1(m): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
victorvezx:

Good luck brainwashing people in the name of sensitizing, all I will tell u is that there is nothing u or Kanu can do to break this country. Ur forefathers tried it and got the consequences, this new generation with get their too

Let's watch and see, remember to save todays date.

The end justifies the means,not always how far but how well.

I stand with Nnamdi Kanu,Nigeria is already divided without any gun shot can't you see that? Maybe you are still blind.

Just come down to PH and shout one Nigeria and see some magic for yourself.

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by victorvezx(m): 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
macluvph1:

Let's watch and see, remember to save todays date.

The end justifies the means,not always how far but how well.

I stand with Nnamdi Kanu,Nigeria is already divided without any gun shot can't you see that? Maybe you are still blind.

Just come down to PH and shout one Nigeria and see some magic for yourself.
Governor Wike said it, and u people are yet to lynch him except ranting on Facebook about what u won't do to him in real life. Cowards

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by macluvph1(m): 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
victorvezx:

Governor Wike said it, and u people are yet to lynch him except ranting on Facebook about what u won't do to him in real life. Cowards

That's how a gullible Nigerian reason without comprehending, WIKE is just an individual and he has just one vote and people voted him not because he is too good but just because he is an enemy to our enemy(Enemy to my enemy is my friend).

Like I said don't make the mistake and come down to Pitakwa(PH)and say something bad against NK unless you want to go home incomplete(The only saviour you will have is your hausa/fulani and yoruba force guys helping you out)but I pity you more if its oyigbo axis like I heard even the force won't save you.

So,if you are doubting the support of NK from our south south throw out a referrendum but the best I can do for u is to suggest a HBP doctor for you before referrendum.

Its only coward and never do well people(politicians and governments) fear referrendum and election most.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by victorvezx(m): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
macluvph1:

That's how a gullible Nigerian reason without comprehending, WIKE is just an individual and he has just one vote and people voted him not because he is too good but just because he is an enemy to our enemy(Enemy to my enemy is my friend).

Like I said don't make the mistake and come down to Pitakwa(PH)and say something bad against NK unless you want to go home incomplete(The only saviour you will have is your hausa/fulani and yoruba force guys helping you out)but I pity you more if its oyigbo axis like I heard even the force won't save you.

So,if you are doubting the support of NK from our south south throw out a referrendum but the best I can do for u is to suggest a HBP doctor for you before referrendum.

Its only coward and never do well people(politicians and governments) fear referrendum and election most.
Lol, when u are ready to lynch Governor Wike, let me know. Nobody will give u some phantom referendum. So stop chestbeating and ranting like ur whole life depend on Biafra that will never see the light of the day. When u are ready, I will recommend for u a very quick and effective poison for u incase u want to commit suicide, because u will be so frustrated at the fact that Nigeria will continue to remain one and Biafra will continue to be far fetched and u will have no other choice but to kill urself.

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by macluvph1(m): 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
victorvezx:

Lol, when u are ready to lynch Governor Wike, let me know. Nobody will give u some phantom referendum. So stop chestbeating and ranting like ur whole life depend on Biafra that will never see the light of the day. When u are ready, I will recommend for u a very quick and effective poison for u incase u want to commit suicide, because u will be so frustrated at the fact that Nigeria will continue to remain one and Biafra will continue to be far fetched and u will have no other choice but to kill urself.

Let's watch and see but don't forget todays date.

2 Likes

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
macluvph1:

Please stop talking rubbish. Who knows NK in PH apart from the deluded Ibos from the SE living in PH.

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kondomatic:
Do you realise that there are numerous verified evidence of Nigeria police killing unarmed protesters?

Are you also aware that their overwhelming evidence of Nigeria army killing unarmed protesters?

These evidences have been verified by AI and you cannot even provide verified evidence against biafra.

Brother, since you are sure that Kanu is fraud and are determined to nail him with your numerous expositions, why haven't you called the police, dss or army to tell them that you have all the evidence they need and that you're willing testify against him in court?

Who told u they are unarmed. Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvj6nW-1S70

Who told u they are peaceful go near them and shout APC for life.

Watch that violent protest. of Biafrans. I lost the link of them jubilating they killed an Hausa man. Because I closed the other account. But that video above will shut you from saying their protest are peaceful...
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by victorvezx(m): 5:29am On Jan 15, 2017
macluvph1:

Let's watch and see but don't forget todays date.
Let's watch and see. Prepare to be disappointed. Don't forget this date
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by ifeco4(m): 5:44am On Jan 15, 2017
What's this OP trying to achieve. If I may ask, were U paid to spread this trash or are U doing it out of sheer Ignorance or idleness? Better look for something to do that will better Ur life and family and leave what doesn't concern U.

3 Likes

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by macluvph1(m): 6:13am On Jan 15, 2017
Ekinematics:

Please stop talking rubbish. Who knows NK in PH apart from the deluded Ibos from the SE living in PH.

Trash from Afonja or Almajiri who managed to be a parasitic consumer in PH cos of favoritism from his brother's connection(your type is the reason why NK want Biafra).

You are like a toad that is at home and claim to know what is going on in the market.

An adage for the elderly ones.

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2017
macluvph1:

Trash from Afonja or Almajiri who managed to be a parasitic consumer in PH cos of favoritism from his brother's connection(your type is the reason why NK want Biafra).

You are like a toad that is at home and claim to know what is going on in the market.

An adage for the elderly ones.

You can't come on nairaland and write rubbish and a full blooded Rivers man like me will watch u spill rubbish. You can say that about your SE cities, but definitely not PH. If you stay in PH just give me your address and I'll come there this morning and say everything negative about NK and see what you will do. Nonsense!
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by pentlumpro(f): 9:58am On Jan 15, 2017
vanbonattel:

Yes , a place where people are supported to become great , not this poverty ridden Nigeria with corrupt leaders.
Nice reply biafra cannot be a poverty stinking nation where corruption and violence is the order of the day
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2017
I have alwss know Cownu is a scam.
I weep for his gullible follwers.
Cownu's motivation has alws been material.
Not selfless service.
There is this air of arrogance about him that he cannot even conceal.
May God bless IpobExposed for opening the eyess of many, by exposing the evil nature of Cownu.
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2017
pentlumpro:

Nice reply biafra cannot be a poverty stinking nation where corruption and violence is the order of the day
So what happens to the poor ibo woman in the village of Nkalaha, in Ishealu LGA, Ebonyi state?
U expel them frm ur biafra, shey?
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by pentlumpro(f): 11:03am On Jan 15, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
So what happens to the poor ibo woman in the village of Nkalaha, in Ishealu LGA, Ebonyi state?
U expel them frm ur biafra, shey?
I will repeat it again this time to your understanding
Biafra cannot be a poverty stinking nation where corruption and violence is the order of the day
We will ensure that all traces of poverty is wiped off biafra
All hail the land of the rising sun
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by macluvph1(m): 11:21am On Jan 15, 2017
Ekinematics:

You can't come on nairaland and write rubbish and a full blooded Rivers man like me will watch u spill rubbish. You can say that about your SE cities, but definitely not PH. If you stay in PH just give me your address and I'll come there this morning and say everything negative about NK and see what you will do. Nonsense!

Lol,see who is talking. Full blooded rivers man my foot indeed, you are a full blooded Afonja.

You and Buhari dogs(DSS)if you are not really one of them are looking for who to kidnap and kill the way you are being accused of killing IPOB members secretly.

Abeg collect victorvezx address and go and visit him not me,you aren't welcome anyday anytime.

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 15, 2017
macluvph1:

Lol,see who is talking. Full blooded rivers man my foot indeed, you are a full blooded Afonja.

You and Buhari dogs(DSS)if you are not really one of them are looking for who to kidnap and kill the way you are being accused of killing IPOB members secretly.

Abeg collect victorvekz address and go and visit him not me,you aren't welcome anyday anytime.

I'm not against you and your Biafra. What I'm against is the land grabbing you people are doing.
Biafra=Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo. Stop this SE/SS you guys like writing. And stop writing trash on Nairaland. If you don't like what Wike said then go to Brick house and tell him, then see what happens. We are not Biafrans and have never agitated for Biafra.
99.9% of people you see on the streets of PH today talking in favour of Biafra are from the SE(Usually traders). So please leave my city and my State out of it. Go liberate your SE and form your Biafra there. A very Happy Sunday to you.....
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
hammerf so u can't give yyeske ur number. U promised to upload a picture didn't. Is this how u guys fear. He has agreed to meet u at the round about he said he wants your number for easier contact u started asking for his own... u guys are just empty vessels and if he happens to give u his number u will use private number in calling... Yyeske ignore them. Empty vessels...He asked first and u want him to live his request that was first and face ur own...
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by hammerF: 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
IpobExposed:

hammerf so u can't give yyeske ur number. U promised to upload a picture didn't. Is this how u guys fear. He has agreed to meet u at the round about he said he wants your number for easier contact u started asking for his own... u guys are just empty vessels and if he happens to give u his number u will use private number in calling... Yyeske ignore them. Empty vessels...He asked first and u want him to live his request that was first and face ur own...

grin miscreant!
my number no be lotto, waiting una wan take am do sef?
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by macluvph1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ekinematics:

I'm not against you and your Biafra. What I'm against is the land grabbing you people are doing.
Biafra=Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo. Stop this SE/SS you guys like writing. And stop writing trash on Nairaland. If you don't like what Wike said then go to Brick house and tell him, then see what happens. We are not Biafrans and have never agitated for Biafra.
99.9% of people you see on the streets of PH today talking in favour of Biafra are from the SE(Usually traders). So please leave my city and my State out of it. Go liberate your SE and form your Biafra there. A very Happy Sunday to you.....

See you and my city mantra,in adage (no be today that a woman breast begin to point ground)and also in adage(no be today we begin see hausa man and arrow)what I mean is not today we begin see the likes of u because we know vividly yo are an impostor.

Then coming to Wike, let's watch and see referendum is coming let's see how many vote you and Wike get in this our Rivers state.but why do you always rely on Wike cos him I know is from my town and we know what we did to ensure we secured our votes for him.

Anyway I wrote an adage and explained it to you,hope you know what is at stake? If you don't ask my ikwerre brother living beside you(if really you are in PH)to tell you what I have done to you in our tradition.

Buhari must surely Obey.

Ikwerre mekaoooo!!!
Nwodiele,
Ka be layi.
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
macluvph1:

See you and my city mantra,in adage (no be today that a woman breast begin to point ground)and also in adage(no be today we begin see hausa man and arrow)what I mean is not today we begin see the likes of u because we know vividly yo are an impostor.

Then coming to Wike, let's watch and see referendum is coming let's see how many vote you and Wike get in this our Rivers state.but why do you always rely on Wike cos him I know is from my town and we know what we did to ensure we secured our votes for him.

Anyway I wrote an adage and explained it to you,hope you know what is at stake? If you don't ask my ikwerre brother living beside you(if really you are in PH)to tell you what I have done to you in our tradition.

Buhari must surely Obey.

Ikwerre mekaoooo!!!
Nwodiele,
Ka be layi.

I laugh at your ignorance. Referendum in a place where there's no agitation by the indigenous people? You guys are funny.
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by macluvph1(m): 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ekinematics:

I laugh at your ignorance. Referendum in a place where there's no agitation by the indigenous people? You guys are funny.

Good,I played with your level of reasoning to ascertain where you are truly from and that's why I used referrendum cos that words bring out the beast in afonja and almajiri's.

So the world should know truly who ekinematics is(Impostor and SS Wannabe).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by najoke: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
pentlumpro:

I will repeat it again this time to your understanding
Biafra cannot be a poverty stinking nation where corruption and violence is the order of the day
We will ensure that all traces of poverty is wiped off biafra
All hail the land of the rising sun

@bolded. ....name a country in the world where piverty is 0

Delusion. ...traits of ipod zombie jews

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation / 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC / FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.