Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu (11513 Views)

Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) / The Actions Taken By Nnamdi Kanu So Far, He Had Put An End To Biafra Forever! / Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by pentlumpro(f): 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
najoke:

@bolded. ....name a country in the world where piverty is 0

Delusion. ...traits of ipod zombie jews

All i have to say to you is

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by najoke: 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
pentlumpro:

All i have to say to you is
Of course, wasnt expecting any intelligent response from an ipod zombie jew.

We will ensure that all traces of poverty is wiped off biafra ........Biafrans

Mention one country with zero poverty rate now

Bunch of jokers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
macluvph1:

Good,I played with your level of reasoning to ascertain where you are truly from and that's why I used referrendum cos that words bring out the beast in afonja and almajiri's.

So the world should know truly who ekinematics is(Impostor and SS Wannabe).

I believe with this you feel you've made a point.
Attache by force. Anyone that has a different opinion from yours is an Afonja. Continue in your delusion..
Like I've said always, anyone that's an indigene of either Rivers or Bayelsa will look at my username and know the root name.
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by macluvph1(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ekinematics:

I believe with this you feel you've made a point.
Attache by force. Anyone that has a different opinion from yours is an Afonja. Continue in your delusion..
Like I've said always, anyone that's an indigene of either Rivers or Bayelsa will look at my username and know the root name.

The more you speak the more your impostor is being revealed.

Its only on nairaland you will see impostors or wannabe's using a tribe name they want to impersonate to open a nairaland moniker just to score a cheap point and claim what they aren't.

Somehow for your type.

Grow up man.
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by pentlumpro(f): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
najoke:

Of course, wasnt expecting any intelligent response from an ipod zombie jew.

We will ensure that all traces of poverty is wiped off biafra ........Biafrans

Mention one country with zero poverty rate now

Bunch of jokers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Intelligence response my foot
You came here insulting me and expect me not to put you in your place

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by najoke: 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
pentlumpro:

Intelligence response my foot
You came here insulting me and expect me not to put you in your place

awwww.......sorry, now buzz off.

But still wasnt expecting an intelligent response from though grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
macluvph1:

The more you speak the more your impostor is being revealed.

Its only on nairaland you will see impostors or wannabe's using a tribe name they want to impersonate to open a nairaland moniker just to score a cheap point and claim what they aren't.

Somehow for your type.

Grow up man.

How do u know Ekinematics is afonja?
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by macluvph1(m): 6:14am On Jan 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

How do u know Ekinematics is afonja?

If you ask me na who I go ask(singing in Omawunmi voice)

We caLl it "Common sense".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Satan Really A Black Man? / Rigging Has Begun / Anxiety Grips Delta As Tribunal Decides Okowa's Fate In 48 Hours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.