Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss (42170 Views)

Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose / Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by Zaikon(m): 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
hhmm
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by haeyhins: 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
This is one of the answers to daddy G.O's prayers, for God to fish out the supposed men of God having shady dealings.

He hasnt seen nothing yet.

The trips are usually on 14th to 15th with incidental expenses (such as ??, maybe expenses on hoes).

2 Likes

Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by Orikinla1: 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
You cannot buy a mansion in Houston for N47 million.
That's just about US$147, 000.
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by saint047(m): 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ok
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by barrybanbi: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ok... Any other news?

Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by Adaowerri111: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Iyalayaibomaku:
God punish your papa and your mother will die this month

Frustrated afonja spotted

1 Like

Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by menama(m): 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
wahala dey
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by ettybaba(m): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
Its a shame the north knows how to use southerners to fight themselves.

1 Like

Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by slinkman(m): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
Iyalayaibomaku:
God punish your papa and your mother will die this month
such a senseless post.
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by thunderbabs: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pastor wey no like money. He sha dey pay hin tithes from the re-imbursements
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by just2endowed: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
Him market don set for him and directors. That's how other government agencies mismanaged things.
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by martineverest(m): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
obongtunji:
Touch not my anointed
isnt obaze not a pastor too?
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by wokemzine: 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
My fear is this.
Every sincere politician(if any) will be scared to challenge the church and it's excesses.
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by ettybaba(m): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Afonja and confusion
I don't know who is more stupid between you and this ugly coward.

5 Likes

Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by Btruth: 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
God will help him as I think. Why will a man be fighting against his creator?
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by Brugo(m): 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Afonja and confusion
Lol. See what poverty has turned you into? Obazee na yoruba name? grin common IPOB

1 Like

Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by AngelicBeing: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
The guy don buy market..,he never see chumchin
grin grin grin

Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by shaqhead: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
idupaul:
These are only distractions to take us away from the initial plot to undermine the growing church in Nigeria by bringing this corruption story up and some christians are here typing touch not my anointed...Christians need to keep their eyes on the ball and get to the bottom of who actually emboldened Obazee to act against the growing church leadership because there is no way he could have acted without instructions from above
Really? Even with all the details that have. come out in the wake of this crisis, you still. choose to bury ur head in d sand and believe ur delusions!

CAN statement: Good riddance to bad rubbish..

RCCG statement: Its pure personal vendetta!

Some of u need to hide ur head in shame...cos u wl have us believe otherwise! Keep lookin for dust specks in pristine clean water!
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by modaink333: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
How did this man get here with his ugly face?.....truly money knows no bound
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by mradjoy(m): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
I still find it difficult and confusing to believe all I've read so far concerning this Obazee man.

Still watching in 4D before making my opinion known publicly.
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by seguntijan(m): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
President Buhari is leading Nigeria via sentiment and not principle. Sacking a man for doing his job after obtaining a legal victory is unfortunate and uncalled for. Appointees of government must be allowed to do their jobs without fear or favor to any group, but President Buhari and his minister of trade and investment expected appointees to only do what they ask and not what is to be done. This is unfortunate and a bad omen to leadership. Why should a policy be suspended because of a particular religion/church? Isn't the law meant to be above every individual and group? This is sad!
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
Orikinla1:
You cannot buy a mansion in Houston for N47 million.
That's just about US$147, 000.

in 2014@less than N200/$ that will amount to over $250k

1 Like

Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by slinkman(m): 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
Iyalayaibomaku:
hope you also want to your parent to die this month abi
such terrible construction of English in your sentence deserves no reply... get an Education.
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by Femich18(m): 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
The guy don enter one chance.

He was involved in all these while he was still ministering as a Pastor in RCCG

Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
idupaul:
These are only distractions to take us away from the initial plot to undermine the growing church in Nigeria by bringing this corruption story up and some christians are here typing touch not my anointed...Christians need to keep their eyes on the ball and get to the bottom of who actually emboldened Obazee to act against the growing church leadership because there is no way he could have acted without instructions from above
guy are you CNN? .....fake news
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by Btruth: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
Bellfun:
Incidental Charges? N500,000

Incidental Charges N600,000

Oh Lord!

Lol......

Maybe they meant accidental charges nii jare.

Lol

1 Like

Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by timijoseph01(m): 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
Sleemg:
Pls i need help, my younger sister did not write waec last year due to financial issue , she is briliant that she was posted to school for the gifted after her junior waec but we could not meet up to the time and payment , hence we settle for the lesser offer, my parent tried to save for her to enrole for this year but the saved money was used for my school project, and now its like she will still miss this year own because it will close any time from next month,
I actually strugle to type this because am ashamed to come online to beg. 08155320643
pls if you are willing you can call me.thanks
How much does she need...??

2 Likes

Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by petbam: 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
This man is just like Judas that sold Jesus Christ for 30 pieces of silver. You connive with the enemies of the church to get rid of your brother for earthly inducement. May God have mercy on you.
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by Laredojohn(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hmm, the way corruption is fought in Nigeria is quite funny, all this periods he had done this why didn't they look into it until he brought up the law that want to remove some G.O of their churches, I weep the way politics is mixed with religion, because nowadays you now find it hard to differentiate the two from each other..anyways let's keep watching...must the high and mighty b affected before somethings are done right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons / Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts / Anambra Election: DIG, AIG Resign, Redeployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.