Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss (42176 Views)

Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose / Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by nefertitiram: 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
Sleemg:
Pls i need help, my younger sister did not write waec last year due to financial issue , she is briliant that she was posted to school for the gifted after her junior waec but we could not meet up to the time and payment , hence we settle for the lesser offer, my parent tried to save for her to enrole for this year but the saved money was used for my school project, and now its like she will still miss this year own because it will close any time from next month,
I actually strugle to type this because am ashamed to come online to beg. 08155320643
pls if you are willing you can call me.thanks

How much?
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by Kiakia(m): 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Incidental expenses - N500,000. Another incidental expenses, N600,000. What are these incidental expenses that gulped so much money on just 1 night trip? Nigeria, a theatre of absurdities!
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by Baba4dgals: 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
IRMC
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by Kiakia(m): 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Lagos-abuja return ticket N150,000? Did he fly private jet?
Even a private jet charter will not cost that much to and from Abuja.
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by airminem(f): 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
Why Do This Anti Curruptn Agency Always Wait For The President To Give A Go Ahead To Probe? The Actns Of The Agency Do Not need To Wait B4 Investingating And Prosecuting Of The Currupt Officials.

#Ta

2 Likes

Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by obidevine(m): 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
Iyalayaibomaku:
God punish your papa and your mother will die this month

Guy that was too harsh, why do people just like to spew thrash?
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by cirmuell(m): 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Afonja and confusion
Ugly foool, the _fuck is ur problem?
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by enemyofprogress: 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
The kind prayer wey some church leaders go take finish dis guy,him unborn generation go still follow chop am. He have enter twuobu

1 Like

Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by muller102(m): 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Iyalayaibomaku:
God punish your papa and your mother will die this month
na wa for u o
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by jamace(m): 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
Who is the FG govt?

1 Like

Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by 9jatatafo(m): 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
the matter don red for this Jim Obazee guy oooo
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
mr1759:
did he make any wrong move by reminding the churches, NGOs of what the law says am sure he was just doing his job, I believed adeboye step down to prove he is a gentle man and a law abiding citizen that he is, I don't think obazee went to his office to force him to resign
He's a scapegoat so unfortunate

1 Like

Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by kibra4u(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
idupaul:
These are only distractions to take us away from the initial plot to undermine the growing church in Nigeria by bringing this corruption story up and some christians are here typing touch not my anointed...Christians need to keep their eyes on the ball and get to the bottom of who actually emboldened Obazee to act against the growing church leadership because there is no way he could have acted without instructions from above

My brother this is another systematic ploy to remove a Christian man from that sit all in the name of shake up and probe and then install an Hausa Muslim on that sit. It is all a set up right from the begining. It is so infortunate that this mumu Obazee fell for it. Nigeria, Chtistians wake up and shine ur eyes.. sad

2 Likes

Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by psalmist0203(m): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
idupaul:
These are only distractions to take us away from the initial plot to undermine the growing church in Nigeria by bringing this corruption story up and some christians are here typing touch not my anointed...of who actually emboldened Obazee to act against the growing church leadership because... above
from your statement above it is crystal clear that your headache is GROWING CHURCHES IN NIGERIA.
One 666 syndrome carrier sighted.
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by poyet(m): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
The sucking of this country dry has been happening since Adam. How on earth can they say return tickets from Abuja to Lagos cost #150,000 in 2014? If the monies were coming from their pockets, would they have spent same amounts on such trips?

1 Like

Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by chiefojiji(m): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
no price no pay! he don price what he can't pay for.

1 Like

Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by Afritop(m): 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
ALL NA POLITICS BY BUHARI TO PLEASE THE CHRISTIAN FAITHFULS TO VOTE FOR HIM IN 2019.
When he was sacked CAN and many were pleased and happy to hear that. Probing him further with fresh troubles will agitate many
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by 1stdammy: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
Bellfun:
Incidental Charges? N500,000

Incidental Charges N600,000

Oh Lord!
I wonder what incidental charges means, and what kind of incidences could have gulp over N1m in jst two local trips. God should jst Kill all these thieves already
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by DaudaAbu(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
Touch not my anointed my foot. If all the books of DGs, MDs ex-secs etc would be looked into, none of them and i repeat none of them would escape this kind of revelation

Anybody in the civil service know that dats exactly how most directors of MDA do. As far as they are outside Abuja..

They fly to abuja and come back and claim thousands of naira. If its their money can they spend such in travelling to abuja for whatever business?

The funny part is that, some of them use their official vehicle, fueled by the orgs' resources for the travel yet claim 1st class ticket refund.

That is part of the rot in the system.
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by mfujah(m): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
AWONEYAN:
He who hasn't sin,let him be the first to cast a stone
it is a pity that someone in this country can say this...
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by sexyjob(m): 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
What's the name of this school for the gifted?
Sleemg:
Pls i need help, my younger sister did not write waec last year due to financial issue , she is briliant that she was posted to school for the gifted after her junior waec but we could not meet up to the time and payment , hence we settle for the lesser offer, my parent tried to save for her to enrole for this year but the saved money was used for my school project, and now its like she will still miss this year own because it will close any time from next month,
I actually strugle to type this because am ashamed to come online to beg. 08155320643
pls if you are willing you can call me.thanks
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
The guy don enter one chance.

He was involved in all these while he was still ministering as a Pastor in RCCG

I can bet the guy is just starting his travails, by the time he's done with, he will regret being born into Nigeria

Seun and Mynd44 will like to see something like this.

Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by Kdon2: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kingstel:
Who God has blessed no man can curse/decide. shocked
¬¬¬¬¬
See top stories now Trending @ [url]Vineck.com[/url] ....
> Pretty Mike explains why he puts ladies in leashes, says he's gentle and was misunderstood.
> And more!

God don curse this one o! This is just the beginning...
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by Charly68: 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
He has murdered sleep,am sure he will vomit what he swallow .
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by billyG(m): 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
idupaul:
These are only distractions to take us away from the initial plot to undermine the growing church in Nigeria by bringing this corruption story up and some christians are here typing touch not my anointed...Christians need to keep their eyes on the ball and get to the bottom of who actually emboldened Obazee to act against the growing church leadership because there is no way he could have acted without instructions from above
Instruction frm above?u mean frm God?
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by kibra4u(m): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nalikedis:
guy are you CNN? .....fake news

Its so unfortunate that some of you have eyes but cannot see. May God give you unserstanding. Keep waiting for CNN....
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by onyxo76(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
If only this man had left baba adeboye alone...
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by apholaryn: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Afonja and confusion
its obvious.. na goat born dis one
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by ugbornwocho: 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
The administration of FG lead by PMB is disgusting! Where he is supposed to act, he failed to, but wwhere he is meant to use silence to subdue some issues, he is acting.
Fulani herdsmen, buhari have not said anything about them,
Southern Kaduna killing still silent.
Economy shrinking he is silent on it.
What is the FG affairs with church proceedings?
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by Bimpe29: 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
He who come to equity, must come with clean hands.
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by trumpclinton247: 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
Northern agenda...loading...hmmmm
Christians and blind southerners bickering ...justice....they disarm all your brothers frm forces and their scheme advancing....how many northerners has been indicted. ...wise up before it will be late..
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by ayili: 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
I hail oh..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Loyalists Want Breakaway From APC / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi / Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.