Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,799 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss (42177 Views)

Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose / Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by perryy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
obongtunji:
Touch not my anointed

There is nothing like anointing there. Adegboye is just using his political influence against him for standing for the truth. It is sad , this is what buhari has degenerated into.

1 Like

Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by lastpage: 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
obongtunji:
Touch not my anointed

Its a "shameless" annointed we have here!

Just look at the expense and Memo they are displaying... 2014 memo, in 2017!

Question is: WHY wait till he did his job and implemented the Law, as enshrined in the constitution, before remembering ALL his past sins?
Why wait till the law affected Adeboye before removing him and then trying to hound him?

Its a big shame because most people are convinced that it is Prof, the Vice President, who also doubles as a redeem Pastor, that is pulling all these strings!
Its a shame if this VENDETTA is what Christianity has been turned to, by RCCG and its leadership

If the G.O and his cronies are not consumed by Anger and vengeance, they would at least recognise that the an has the right to implement the law, as a Civil Servant and they would insist that he not be punished on account of that.

Buhari is being fooled on this one! Dont trust that your Vice President anymore.

...And Yes, l attend RCCG and l am utterly ashamed of what it is turning to.

Lastpage!
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by shanicemel(f): 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
TheHerald:

http://www.herald.ng/adeboye-sacked-frc-boss-obazee-fresh-trouble/#PrkWDWXkSIcU65IJ.99
Ehn u done find trouble wahala u dey fine wahala u go getiooooo
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by slinkman(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
Iyalayaibomaku:
my mother will go six feet before this month finish
sure thing.
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by idupaul: 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
psalmist0203:

from your statement above it is crystal clear that your headache is GROWING CHURCHES IN NIGERIA.
One 666 syndrome carrier sighted.

I am actually in support of the growing church and my headache is that Obazee couldn't have acted alone
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by princefaculty(m): 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
He bit more than he could chew, oya shako hook am for neck coz him must sweat o grin
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by godquality: 2:19am On Jan 15, 2017
Trust Nigerians to say it's God's doing. Meanwhile we know that it's man's doing. The sacking and nite probing has nothing to do with God.

Hiding under the guise of religion for everything we do.

The govt is only trying to repair an image that has been damage since 1960.

What am I even saying self? I dey go sleep boo.

1 Like

Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by Pavarottii(m): 6:12am On Jan 15, 2017
igbodefender:
Obazee would be wishing he never made a move against Adeboye right now.
U people don't understand wats happening in Nigeria at all. U think he was behind that move? Better wake up. The Muslims and buhari is toiling wiv our head and we Christians are falling for it. The future will expose d truth.
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by Pavarottii(m): 6:13am On Jan 15, 2017
idupaul:
These are only distractions to take us away from the initial plot to undermine the growing church in Nigeria by bringing this corruption story up and some christians are here typing touch not my anointed...Christians need to keep their eyes on the ball and get to the bottom of who actually emboldened Obazee to act against the growing church leadership because there is no way he could have acted without instructions from above
God bless u; we Christians are gullible to see the Grand scheme going on. But I know one day, the truth will be out.
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by Pavarottii(m): 6:17am On Jan 15, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
The guy don buy market..,he never see chumchin
We are not seeing d grand scheme going on to limit christianity in Nigeria. U thiink he made that decision by himself? My friend think again, he is just been used as d fall guy andd that's why dis story u r reading is coming up again. To discredit him more, don't joke wiv dis APC islamized govt.
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by lawbabs: 7:32am On Jan 15, 2017
Bellfun:
Incidental Charges? N500,000

Incidental Charges N600,000

Oh Lord!

Incidental for just one night. Devil don miss road o...

1 Like

Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by babyfaceafrica: 10:58am On Jan 15, 2017
Pavarottii:

We are not seeing d grand scheme going on to limit christianity in Nigeria. U thiink he made that decision by himself? My friend think again, he is just been used as d fall guy andd that's why dis story u r reading is coming up again. To discredit him more, don't joke wiv dis APC islamized govt.
he allowed himself to be used...so no pity....he don buy market
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by lastpage: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2017
Pavarottii:

U people don't understand wats happening in Nigeria at all. U think he was behind that move? Better wake up. The Muslims and buhari is toiling wiv our head and we Christians are falling for it. The future will expose d truth.

ShutUp, Igbo!

The law was passed under a Christian President, in 2014, by the name of Dumbo Jonathan!

Why did he not abolish or suspend the law (or even refuse to sign it into law)?

Or is Jonathan also a Muslim? Jonathan must have been too drunken when he signed it into law and you mo.rons were not awake then, to remind him of what not to sign

You Igbo-clowns just like to associate every bad thing to Buhari because you hate him.
Now, it is a Muslim President that is suspending the law!

Infact, that law should not be suspended so that all these "family greed" in Religion and other Non-Profit organisation can be checkmated.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by frankkad(m): 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
This fraud is too much for us to read. They need to be probe and sent to oblogodongo kushasha cell...
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by Pavarottii(m): 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
lastpage:

ShutUp, Igbo!

The law was passed under a Christian President, in 2014, by the name of Dumbo Jonathan!

Why did he not abolish or suspend the law (or even refuse to sign it into law)?

Or is Jonathan also a Muslim? Jonathan must have been too drunken when he signed it into law and you mo.rons were not awake then, to remind him of what not to sign

You Igbo-clowns just like to associate every bad thing to Buhari because you hate him.
Now, it is a Muslim President that is suspending the law!

Infact, that law should not be suspended so that all these "family greed" in Religion and other Non-Profit organisation can be checkmated.

Lastpage!
Okay
Why is d law just showing up 3years after it was passed?
Re: FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
mr1759:
did he make any wrong move by reminding the churches, NGOs of what the law says am sure he was just doing his job, I believed adeboye step down to prove he is a gentle man and a law abiding citizen that he is, I don't think obazee went to his office to force him to resign

Well, he was a sit-tight and was not carrying his minister and Senate committee along. There are many of such people in our government. They are very dangerous people and can cause huge havoc if unchecked, like in this case.
However, I believe as I always do, that Pastor Adeboye was led by God to point attention to this particular guy, his parastatal and his activities.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Loyalists Want Breakaway From APC / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi / Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.