Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" (47928 Views)

Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback / Donald Trump Blasts Cnn’s Report That He Engaged In Degrading Sex Acts … (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by hotwax: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
spaceshipz:

You are a liar. George Bush lost to Al gore in popular votes,but lost on the Electoral college votes. Do you thin the electoral college is stupid? Clinton only won 54 counties out of 3,144. How can you make someone with such county win president. Because she won popular counties with millions of voters to increase her number dosent still get her the presidency.
Do you know that George Bush rigged the election with the help of his brother Jeb bush who was Governor of Florida at that time? You don't understand many things, this is America. How will you feel that your candidate won 11 local Government area in your state and lost to someone who won only 3 LG that is populated?

He said Nigeria is the only country that supported Trump.

I think the guy watched CNN alot.

India held a national Hindu prayer for Trump.

He said 73% of Americans think Trump will fail. Why does he think 73% of Liberal, Hillary clinton supporters represents the whole USA.

The same fake polls that believed Clinton will win in Landslide.

The guy also complained about Clinton winning popular vote. He is an illiterate.

Hillary Clinton won extra 2 million vote in Chicago alone. Chicago cannot select the president for the whole country with their population. Thats why USA forefathers created electoral college. Its a brilliant idea only to people with brains.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by AngelicBeing: 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:
I saw that video clip yesterday and I couldn't stop laughing. The reporter had to tell Trump what he said was Inappropriate

How will a president say such a thing to a reporter on live TV?!!!

This is what you get when you vote for an arrogant person as president. Someone who Grabs em by the pusssy grin

Hello America, hope you are with your knives and shotguns? Welcome to hell (The purge 2017 featuring Donald Trump) cheesy

Just take a look at this Homo-sapien (Brb for the pun) Asslicking Trump wouldn't drop a dime in your pocket. He is not fayose wink
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by bezimo(m): 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Who doesn't know CNN is liberal oriented and anti Trump, hence his reaction.

I expect Trump to Ban CNN from all his press conferences from henceforth to serve as a lesson to others.
Report the truth or leave it, if they can't adhere to this ethics, then give them a very rough ride.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by EmpressOfHearts(f): 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
"HOUSTON, WE'VE GOT A PROBLEM...." undecided undecided undecided

OOOHHHH WE AMERICANS ARE IN SSSSSOOO MUCH TROUBLE COME 1/20!!!!

I get the average American that felt ignored and forgetten wanted this past election to be a "SONIC BOMB" to the establishment however quickly these folks will sober up an realize that they just shot themselves in the foot with the point they were trying to prove!

Additionally, I won't be surprised if and when he is impeached!

Mike Moore's lastest movie was SSSOOOO on point! If you haven't seen it, pls do... He is SOOOO spot on!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
happney65:
He can call CNN fake..Yet he started the Birther Issue saying Obama wasn't born in the US..Isn't that Fake news?When I see conservatives I see Hypocrisy..

We are proud to be hypocrites! Soon planned parenthood will be defunded and ashawo like u no fit do abortions!! Liberals my foot. Bad losers!!
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Excellentmind: 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Good! The days of hate and character assassination reporting are gone.
As for me, CCN has risen to the highest level in its life time and so must fall for another media house to take over. It must die for the world to feel genuine and accurate reporting.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by thunderbabs: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
Biased or not. Americans will regret voting that man into power.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by ashala(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
lofty900:
Right from the days of the campaign we all know that CNN is anti trump

So is Sky news anti obama and Hillary Clinton
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Baba4dgals: 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pay back time...
Paying them in their own coins
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
hotwax:

He already won. He did it single alone. We saw how CNN news crew were crying on Live TV on election night.

He can win them all over again. They too know, but they are just taking risk.

Donald Trump is a monster. Only few of us understands his modi operandi

Lets set the records straight, Donald Trump didn't win the presidential elections because of his ingenuity, rather he won as a result of various factors that played against his opponent especially at the 11th hour i.e,

1: The FBI Director (James Comey) false alarm by announcing of his reopening of Hillary's email investigations as a result of thousands of new emails found on the computer of the husband to the secretary of H.C which later turned out to be a false alarm which had a very negative impact on HC at the pools especially on Democrats strong base with just few days to the elections proper.

2: The natural Democrat voting states (Philadelphia, Florida, Michigan etc) decided to vote for the republicans as a way of protesting against their own democratic party for neglecting them all these while only to remember them again during the election, this shift in trend handed a huge number of electoral college votes to DT which was the end of HC electoral victory path ways.

3: Bernie sanders young voting blocks (comprising of college students) completely stayed away from voting for Hillary because they are aggrieved and felt that the Democratic party rigged out Bernie Sanders from clinching the Presidential Ticket of the party in favor of HC.

4: The voting apathy amongs Black Americans who cared less about both the republicans and democrats presidential candidates and decided to completely boycott the elections.

5: Hillary's failure to reach-out to the Rural areas during her elections campaigns.

6: The electoral college system where who wins above 270 delegated Electoral College votes becomes the next POTUS and not who wins the most electoral vote cast at the ballot by the citizens of which Hillary won the popular vote with over 3 million votes while the bulky electoral college votes from Philadelphia, Michigan and Florida which are Democrats natural own states went to DT and that was the end of it.

All the above listed factors worked against hillary and trump benefited from those factors not because he created them nor envisaged such a turn in events. It is still on record that Trumps camp where envisaging a huge defeat at the ballot which prompted Trump to refuse acknowledging the authenticity of the elections even before the elections which was why he started crying wolf where there was non by claiming that the elections were already rigid against him which was his own pre-planned defeat excuse strategy which his support group also bought without qualms and started planning of massive rioting once the results are out because they where already anticipating defeat so the eventual wining was a huge surprise to DT and his support base.

These are the facts and not about some illusive monstrous prowess of DT as you posited.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by pchukwudi: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Guess you only heard the word "fake" and hit the button. You probably did not watchevthe videovtovget the context that warranted the fake labeling. undecided

Kiakia:
Trump was indecorous in labelling a long-standing news media as fake. Such unproven outburst against CNN may be actionable. Fake is a strong word with many connotations. That aside, the media company, CNN may conspire to bring down his government. For Trump, it is too early to antagonise the press. In a free America, the press is very powerful and The Donald knows it.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
abham:
dis paves d way for China to be d next wrld power

what happens to Russia
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by rafabenitez: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
I just love this man,very straight to the point,he is my role model,not the useless CNN,ALL THOSE MEDIA HOUSES THAT SUPPORT ARAB ISLAM EXPANSIONISM CNN AND OTHERS GET READY FOR HOT SOUP,TRUMP IS JUST STARTING,AS FOR THE NIGERIA MEDIA THAT QUEUES BEHIND CNN,UNA GO PASS THROUGH HELL.TRUMP ALL THE WAY.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by cao(f): 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
I wonder what he thinks about Fox News...
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by EmekaBlue(m): 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
Baddest presido grin
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by progress69: 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
michoim:
Gflat:

Keep quiet. You know nothing. Trump is the very right man for the US presidency, the way things are right now. CNN reporters are biased just like you. And Trump was simply fed up with them, and told them the blunt truth.

Lol, when Buhari did same to AIT, u guys went berserk!

Wonders will never end!
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by ikorodureporta: 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
Old news.....na now mod jst hear am??
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by progress69: 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
kalindaminda:
It's funny how topics like this make the front page, but the news that has been everywhere for weeks, like how Putin had planned to blackmail Trump with videos of him sleeping with prostitutes and corporate bribery in order to influence his decisions don't. Things like Trump is the only US president to win an election but lose the popular vote so badly. Things like 73% of Americans actually think Trump will fail as a president. Things like Trump is trying to make Americans pay for his stupid wall.

Nigeria is the only country in the world with people who applaud Trump. The rest of the world is horrified and astonished by him. Mexico's president actually insulted him on twitter. China has been insulting him daily. The U.K. Ireland. Canada. EVERYWHERE. But you come to Nairaland and see idiots cheering. Why is Nigeria's own different? It's embarrassing.

The same ediots cheering him, were the idiots that went beserk when Buhari took similar actions against AIT!

We know them

The Pablo Escobars!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by LoveJesus87(m): 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Catalin:
I love myself because if I don't love myself, I won't be able to love another.
hmmm nice one, now that I have ur attention madam grin It will be my pleasure to introduce myself smiley cheesy
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by sirfee(m): 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
LoveJesus87:
hmmm nice one, now that I have ur attention madam grin It will be my pleasure to introduce myself smiley cheesy
Ok, go on.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by BudeYahooCom: 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
Like Kanu, like Trump. Two men of Candor who will tell you the truth, whether it appealing or annoying to you. grin
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Opelwonder(m): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
kalindaminda:

Anyone with sense is anti-Trump. But I forgot Nigerians love liars
see idiot... you think you are making sense.... no wonder u voted for buhari...if trump victory dey vex u, go and die

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by LoveJesus87(m): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
Catalin:
Ok, go on.
Ayam wondering if I should do it here embarassed so they will not come and hijack my identity cos I have an interesting profile dear cheesy Can we do it inbox embarassed
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Onopa(m): 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kiakia:
Trump was indecorous in labelling a long-standing news media as fake. Such unproven outburst against CNN may be actionable. Fake is a strong word with many connotations. That aside, the media company, CNN may conspire to bring down his government. For Trump, it is too early to antagonise the press. In a free America, the press is very powerful and The Donald knows it.

Bring down trump government?

You re dreaming if they can't pull him down as an individual do you think when he becomes the most powerful person on earth is when they will succeed

CNN would be a dead network few months from now mark my word

Their rating is going down everyday

CNN is a fake new network.. They Dont report new they manufacture lies and propaganda.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by truthstands11: 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
We all know CNN is against Trump. He served them right. Trump is the real man. He's not fake. The world will see what great leadership is from 20th Jan. God is with Trump and He will surely succeed not Obama and Hillary who are anti-christians supporting same sex marriage and showing clear hatred for the beloved nation of Israel. Now we have a man who understands that Jerusalem is the Holy city of God and should not be shared with Palestinians. Who drags Mecca with Muslims? Quite unfortunate. He will veto all the nonsense resolutions from UN against Israel. Trump is really blessed. A new UN sec gen is coming on board. Everything will be made great under Trump. See His Secretary of State nominee Rex Tillersion former CEO of ExonMobil. The guy no dey deal with pple of low IQ. I rejoice because of Trump.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Octaves(m): 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
that's why I supported Trump. says it like it is. CNN is utterly biased. Trump needs to ban them from the white house
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Odelhorno1990: 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
'The truth heals all wound when it's said principle' works well for President Elect Trump, Dump CNN and it deliberate falsehood by telling the people the Truth.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by k199192: 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
this is how to make an argument. you give points... my people, learn from @hotwax
hotwax:
Nigerians watched the video and commented. They didnt know the genesis of this confrontation.

CNN leaked debate question to Hillary Clinton twice. CNN is a criminal news organization and should be treated as such by media regulators. But they won't, because of Politics.

We can all remember CNN played in wars in the past. The war in Iraq, the death of Ghadafi. Syria? There were large numbers of Assad supporters doing a counter protest before the war. CNN refused to cover them. CNN made it look as if the majority of Syria did not want Assad in Syria whereas the reverse was the case. Infact the majority supported Assad.

CNN always portraying Africa especially Nigeria as a Ghetto country. You will never see CNN going to Abuja or elite places like, Victoria Island Lekki, Ikeja to interview people. They always visit Oshodi and Mushin just to mock us. Whereas there are worse Ghetto in USA and China. Chicago, Baltimore has the worst Ghetto in than Nigeria.

Obama publicly mocked fox news.

We have also seen CNN also mocking fox, a better TV stations in terms of ratings and Market share. Donald Trump campaign alone has made Fox the most watched TV station on the planet because Americans don't Trust CNN. Even Liberals don't Trust CNN. Some Liberals even wrote CNN to stop their bias aagainst Trump as it was not helping Clinton. CNN was covering up for Clinton but attacking Trump. This made neutrally minded people to start questioning CNN. And that was why Hillary lost.

CNN will go to Trump campaign and refused to show the crowd. They will go to Hillary campaign and photoshop the few people into thousands. CNN is an unprofessional, criminal organization. Their days are numbered. Fox was not shy to show the massive crowd in Trump campaign. That alone gave Fox more ratings.

We have seen Obama discrediting Fox news times without numbers. He even held a close door meeting media outlets and bar Fox from entering.

I think Donald Trump should give CNN the same treatment.

You know the funny side to the whole mess? Donald Trump Campaign video streams has more viewers than CNN. CNN is losing it.

CNN is a definition of Journalism gone wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Trexnemesis(m): 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
Correct man. CNN has not seen anything yet. Used to watch them before, but no more. They have turned themselves to Hillary''s apologists. They even secretely gave her debate questions ahead of time. Third world organisation! Fvck CNN. Banza.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Octaves(m): 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
kalindaminda:
It's funny how topics like this make the front page, but the news that has been everywhere for weeks, like how Putin had planned to blackmail Trump with videos of him sleeping with prostitutes and corporate bribery in order to influence his decisions don't. Things like Trump is the only US president to win an election but lose the popular vote so badly. Things like 73% of Americans actually think Trump will fail as a president. Things like Trump is trying to make Americans pay for his stupid wall.

Nigeria is the only country in the world with people who applaud Trump. The rest of the world is horrified and astonished by him. Mexico's president actually insulted him on twitter. China has been insulting him daily. The U.K. Ireland. Canada. EVERYWHERE. But you come to Nairaland and see idiots cheering. Why is Nigeria's own different? It's embarrassing.
Trump has fans all over the world just like he has haters like you here in Nigeria. stop playing the fake news agent. if Clinton was the sweetheart of every body. why did she lose. because she's incredibly corrupt and venal.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Octaves(m): 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
byrron:

CNN only plays back Trumps recorded irresponsible comments back to him which Trump himself finds very repulsive. Trump does not want to be held accountable for his own expressions and deeds simply because, he talks before he thinks.
actually we never heard them play a clip of Clinton calling blacks super predators or a clip of her insulting native Americans. or a clip of her laughing at a 12 year old rape victim whose rapist she defended so dedicatedly while still shouting her Fighting for women and children cant. she's no better. the media was supposed to be neutral.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Disasters Of 2017 That Shook The World(Photos) / Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them / Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.