Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" (47888 Views)

Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback / Donald Trump Blasts Cnn’s Report That He Engaged In Degrading Sex Acts … (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by davidif: 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Baba4dgals:
Pay back time...

Paying them in their own coins

Is that the job of the commander in chief? Tit for tat? This is a seventy year old man not an elementary school student for goodness sakes and you are cheering him on. He is supposed to be above that and to be gracious to those who have wronged him and be the uniter in chief. Wow! God bless.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by seunoni34(m): 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
davidif:

If you think CNN is biased then watch Fox News or listen to Fox Radio.
you can't compare Fox bias to Trump as to CNN with Hilary Clinton. CNN demonized everything that isn't Clinton. Atleast fox pointed out trumps faults in some areas, CNN made Clinton out like a demigod. I bet you, 80% of Trump and Clinton supporters know alot about Trump, 90% of Hilary Clinton supporters don't know shit about her (except that she was a former first lady & Secretary of state) because the liberal media media hid almost everything dirty thing about her. This was why Trump had to do some exposure on twitter by himself then wikileaks followed suit.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by davidif: 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
rafabenitez:
I just love this man,very straight to the point,he is my role model,not the useless CNN,ALL THOSE MEDIA HOUSES THAT SUPPORT ARAB ISLAM EXPANSIONISM CNN AND OTHERS GET READY FOR HOT SOUP,TRUMP IS JUST STARTING,AS FOR THE NIGERIA MEDIA THAT QUEUES BEHIND CNN,UNA GO PASS THROUGH HELL.TRUMP ALL THE WAY.

Of course, you would love a dictator, you are an African.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Siscooh: 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
kalindaminda:
It's funny how topics like this make the front page, but the news that has been everywhere for weeks, like how Putin had planned to blackmail Trump with videos of him sleeping with prostitutes and corporate bribery in order to influence his decisions don't. Things like Trump is the only US president to win an election but lose the popular vote so badly. Things like 73% of Americans actually think Trump will fail as a president. Things like Trump is trying to make Americans pay for his stupid wall.

Nigeria is the only country in the world with people who applaud Trump. The rest of the world is horrified and astonished by him. Mexico's president actually insulted him on twitter. China has been insulting him daily. The U.K. Ireland. Canada. EVERYWHERE. But you come to Nairaland and see idiots cheering. Why is Nigeria's own different? It's embarrassing.
Simply because He God's choice! The enemy always instigates people against the chosen.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by seunoni34(m): 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
Octaves:
Actually Fox news is more ideologically. balanced. their news segments are fair and balanced. but they have talk show hosts like Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity that are very conservative and highly opinionated in their shows. they also have people like megyn Kelly and Shepard Smith that are very liberal and anti Trump. compared to CNN and MSNBC which are disgusting Obama/Hillary praise singing organisations. they are more ideologically balanced.
exactly what I'm saying! One can't compare the way CNN idolized Clinton to the way Fox did to Trump. Fox news is more balanced even though theyre pro Trump.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by seunoni34(m): 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
happney65:
He can call CNN fake..Yet he started the Birther Issue saying Obama wasn't born in the US..Isn't that Fake news?When I see conservatives I see Hypocrisy..
Trump didn't start the birther movement you ignorant liberal news breastmilk fed baby!

For your info, Hilary Clinton started the birther movement when she campaigned in democratic presidential primaries against Obama in 2008!

You watch too much of fake news on CNN so you most likely will never come across that. Sorry for you

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by abbey621(m): 12:01am On Jan 15, 2017
davidif:

Hahaha, a guy who he is so thin skinned is going to be the best president America ever had? This is a man who is so petty and subject to emotional outburst its not even funny and you think this man is going to be a great President hahaha chei!

I am sorry to tell you but a leader should always be calm and collected especially during crisis he should be able to reflect calmness and confidence. He should be able to show restraint in words and conduct and not lash out on Twitter whenever he is angry.

Secondly, the mans economic plan is a disaster. He says he is going to cut taxes and increase spending and you think that is a great economic idea? Hahajaha, chai! Nairalsnders sef, I tire for una.

Lastly, a President should be a man of integrity and should be ethical. This man says sooooooo many untruths it's not even funny. We have never seen this many flaws and failings in a candidate like this and you are comparing him to Reagan hahaha. Dude has so much history and flaws and not to tslk of his multiple conflicts of interest all over the world that he is not willing to disclose and you are hailing him? Wow! Just Wow!

Who are the greatest presidents in the history of the USA? Abraham Lincoln, George Washington and Franklin Roosevelt.

What do they all have in common? All were greatly flawed! Washington was a poor military officer, owned slaves and was not good at negotiating. Lincoln ignored court orders, jailed editors and of course considered black people inferior. Roosevelt formed alliances with dictators, put Jewish Europeans including Americans in concentration camps and was a pathological lair!

My friend what you fail to understand is that not all great leaders are calm or politically correct. Theodore Roosevelt was a loud mouth bully but he brought America back to prominence and won a Nobel Peace Prize. Remember not all Nairalanders are equal, next time you want to argue your point argue based on facts and not emotions....thank you!

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by mikolo80: 12:11am On Jan 15, 2017
kalindaminda:
It's funny how topics like this make the front page, but the news that has been everywhere for weeks, like how Putin had planned to blackmail Trump with videos of him sleeping with prostitutes and corporate bribery in order to influence his decisions don't. you really believe video of corruption and prostitutes will lose Mr fake grab them by the pussy Trump university scammer. Hm, you're dummer than I thought. No offence [/b]Things like Trump is the only US president to win an election but lose the popular vote so badly. [b] their country, their rules. [/b]Things like 73% of Americans actually think Trump will fail as a president. [b] who gives a sht what they think,why didn't they vote accordingly
It's what he does that matters [/b]Things like Trump is trying to make Americans pay for his stupid wall.
[b] before nko who will pay for it
Or do you think all Americans are stupid

Nigeria is the only country in the world with people who applaud Trump. how many country you don go
How many sites

The rest of the world is horrified and astonished by him. rest of the world or rest of the world cabal Mexico's president actually insulted him on twitter. what's his name. His ppl are fleeing his country in droves so his opinion doesn't count [/b]China has been insulting him daily. [b] they know all their south sea posturing is about to come to a screeching halt. The U.K. Ireland. Canada. EVERYWHERE. [b] so when UK say frog you jump Abbi. Who UK epp [/b]But you come to Nairaland and see idiots cheering. Why is Nigeria's own different? It's embarrassing.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by mikolo80: 12:12am On Jan 15, 2017
kalindaminda:
It's funny how topics like this make the front page, but the news that has been everywhere for weeks, like how Putin had planned to blackmail Trump with videos of him sleeping with prostitutes and corporate bribery in order to influence his decisions don't. you really believe video of corruption and prostitutes will lose Mr fake grab them by the pussy Trump university scammer. Hm, you're dummer than I thought. No offence Things like Trump is the only US president to win an election but lose the popular vote so badly. their country, their rules. Things like 73% of Americans actually think Trump will fail as a president. who gives a sht what they think,why didn't they vote accordingly
It's what he does that matters
Things like Trump is trying to make Americans pay for his stupid wall.
before nko who will pay for it
Or do you think all Americans are stupid

Nigeria is the only country in the world with people who applaud Trump. how many country you don go
How many sites

The rest of the world is horrified and astonished by him. rest of the world or rest of the world cabal Mexico's president actually insulted him on twitter. what's his name. His ppl are fleeing his country in droves so his opinion doesn't count China has been insulting him daily. they know all their south sea posturing is about to come to a screeching halt. The U.K. Ireland. Canada. EVERYWHERE. so when UK say frog you jump Abbi. Who UK epp But you come to Nairaland and see idiots cheering. Why is Nigeria's own different? It's embarrassing.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by mikolo80: 12:15am On Jan 15, 2017
galaxy2020:
He needs to change his attitude to issues or he will be a disaster.
all those who spoke queens English how many were not disasters, Kennedy, Abe, Nixon, Clinton, Clinton, bush, Obama, abegi mowu hia word. So he does ur entertaining the planet for 4 years, so what
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by davidif: 12:16am On Jan 15, 2017
abbey621:

Who are the greatest presidents in the history of the USA? Abraham Lincoln, George Washington and Franklin Roosevelt.

What do they all have in common? All were greatly flawed! Washington was a poor military officer, owned slaves and was not good at negotiating. Lincoln ignored court orders, jailed editors and of course considered black people inferior. Roosevelt formed alliances with dictators, put Jewish Europeans including Americans in concentration camps and was a pathological lair!

My friend what you fail to understand is that not all great leaders are calm or politically correct. Theodore Roosevelt was a loud mouth bully but he brought America back to prominence and won a Nobel Peace Prize. Remember not all Nairalanders are equal, next time you want to argue your point argue based on facts and not emotions....thank you!

Hahahaha, this guys were all imperfect but none of them had the incredible levels of character deficiency like Trump.
Can you imagine Washington being as thin skinned as Trump or Lincoln being as morally repugnant as Trump? And please do not mistake Teddy Roosevolts youthful energy and exuberance for Trumps erratic nature.

Finally, please do not EVER mention Trump in the same sentence with the great F.D.R who brought hope to his country when it was at its most dire, and who brought his country back from the brink.
This are people who united there country's during great trying times not populists demagogues who divide.

Why don't you go read the biography of this graat man and compare them to Donald Trump or as the Italians call him Berlusconi Americano.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:17am On Jan 15, 2017
Gflat:
I saw that video clip yesterday and I couldn't stop laughing. The reporter had to tell Trump what he said was Inappropriate

How will a president say such a thing to a reporter on live TV?!!!

This is what you get when you vote for an arrogant person as president. Someone who Grabs em by the pusssy grin

Hello America, hope you are with your knives and shotguns? Welcome to hell (The purge 2017 featuring Donald Trump) cheesy

CNN (and Buzzfeed) did something very very bad recently.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by mikolo80: 12:20am On Jan 15, 2017
Kiakia:
Trump was indecorous in labelling a long-standing news media as fake. Such unproven outburst against CNN may be actionable. Fake is a strong word with many connotations. That aside, the media company, CNN may conspire to bring down his government. For Trump, it is too early to antagonise the press. In a free America, the press is very powerful and The Donald knows it.
they couldn't stop him with the whole his own party against him, is it as most powerful man in the universe that they will
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by mikolo80: 12:22am On Jan 15, 2017
kalindaminda:

Lmao you didn't support him but you are pained that I pointed out how stupid his Nigerian supporters are? Did I say anything that was a lie? Why did you respond to me? You even had to quote me twice.
why are his Nigerian supporters stupid. So we should all bow down and worship Clinton and Obama after Benghazi after Obamacare after Syria, Libya, Bahrain, Egypt,Iraq, Afghanistan trying to disarm their ppl, increased taxes, jailed black men. Mtsch, better don't say what you don't know for mess of pottage. Democrats do not mean anyone well
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by mikolo80: 12:26am On Jan 15, 2017
God2man:
Stale news. Trump will soon realize that the pen is stronger than the sword.
like say him no get him own pen

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by mikolo80: 12:33am On Jan 15, 2017
byrron:

Trump is only discrediting himself with his consistent irrational comments and erratic behaviors and he cant win the war with the media because their are so many media organizations he will have to contend with.

Trying to run America like the way he runs his Trump business or The Apprentice TV show where he plays the role of the Boss will definitely be his undoing.

he made billions by art of trading deals Mr man, apprentice was just for publicity and as you can see he won, even other journalists applauded the shutdown of CNN so yeah the apprentice tactics is working. Now he doesn't need mass media to get his side of the story out cos he got twitter and YouTube feeds with massive following
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by mikolo80: 12:39am On Jan 15, 2017
Adonis3:

They do what they do in the best interest of their country

[b] in country's interest or a cabal interest?
Ppl that are trying to disarm their ppl while not reporting the concentration camps they've built for slavery when new world order begins

Even if they've gotta lie to protect their image

Unlike us here who don't even know how to build and maintain a good image

I'm still pro Trump tho
[/b]

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by mikolo80: 12:41am On Jan 15, 2017
Afrobasic:

Says who? The same fake polls that gave Clinton a 99% chance of winning? grin

Russia has nothing on Trump. That was fake news spread by the Clinton news network and the failing pile of garbage.

You've been watching too much biased news.
A ton of people support Trump here in the UK. Don't believe me? Check an unmoderated comment section on the Internet. You just don't see them in the biased comment sections of liberal news outlets like those ones you probably visit.

Same in France, Australia, Canada and the rest.

are you minding ppl who think CNN America is same with CNN international
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by abbey621(m): 12:44am On Jan 15, 2017
davidif:

Hahahaha, this guys were all imperfect but none of them had the incredible levels of character deficiency like Trump.
Can you imagine Washington being as thin skinned as Trump or Lincoln being as morally repugnant as Trump? And please do not mistake Teddy Roosevolts youthful energy and exuberance for Trumps erratic nature.

Finally, please do not EVER mention Trump in the same sentence with the great F.D.R who brought hope to his country when it was at its most dire, and who brought his country back from the brink.
This are people who united there country's during great trying times not populists demagogues who divide.

Why don't you go read the biography of this graat man and compare them to Donald Trump or as the Italians call him Berlusconi Americano.

Once again you are arguing based on emotions, FDR to some people was immoral and unethical, can you imagine being a descendant of one of the people he threw in concentration camps? My friend, if you can't disprove one of the facts I mentioned in my last post then this discussion is pointless. Why don't you leave governance to Trump and let history judge him after 4 years?
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 15, 2017
mikolo80:
he made billions by art of trading deals Mr man, apprentice was just for publicity and as you can see he won, even other journalists applauded the shutdown of CNN so yeah the apprentice tactics is working. Now he doesn't need mass media to get his side of the story out cos he got twitter and YouTube feeds with massive following

Read my post the second time again and refute what I stated and for your information everyone in kuvuki land knows that trump is a billionaire and that isn't the subject matter.
You can't run a country as enlightened as USA like the apprentice show and think there won't be consequences? Let's be rational here.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by mikolo80: 12:48am On Jan 15, 2017
EmpressOfHearts:
"HOUSTON, WE'VE GOT A PROBLEM...." undecided undecided undecided

OOOHHHH WE AMERICANS ARE IN SSSSSOOO MUCH TROUBLE COME 1/20!!!!

I get the average American that felt ignored and forgetten wanted this past election to be a "SONIC BOMB" to the establishment however quickly these folks will sober up an realize that they just shot themselves in the foot with the point they were trying to prove!

Additionally, I won't be surprised if and when he is impeached!

Mike Moore's lastest movie was SSSOOOO on point! If you haven't seen it, pls do... He is SOOOO spot on!
which one
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by mikolo80: 12:51am On Jan 15, 2017
byrron:

Lets set the records straight, Donald Trump didn't win the presidential elections because of his ingenuity, rather he won as a result of various factors that played against his opponent especially at the 11th hour i.e,

1: The FBI Director (James Comey) false alarm by announcing of his reopening of Hillary's email investigations as a result of thousands of new emails found on the computer of the husband to the secretary of H.C which later turned out to be a false alarm which had a very negative impact on HC at the pools especially on Democrats strong base with just few days to the elections proper.

2: The natural Democrat voting states (Philadelphia, Florida, Michigan etc) decided to vote for the republicans as a way of protesting against their own democratic party for neglecting them all these while only to remember them again during the election, this shift in trend handed a huge number of electoral college votes to DT which was the end of HC electoral victory path ways.

3: Bernie sanders young voting blocks (comprising of college students) completely stayed away from voting for Hillary because they are aggrieved and felt that the Democratic party rigged out Bernie Sanders from clinching the Presidential Ticket of the party in favor of HC.

4: The voting apathy amongs Black Americans who cared less about both the republicans and democrats presidential candidates and decided to completely boycott the elections.

5: Hillary's failure to reach-out to the Rural areas during her elections campaigns.

6: The electoral college system where who wins above 270 delegated Electoral College votes becomes the next POTUS and not who wins the most electoral vote cast at the ballot by the citizens of which Hillary won the popular vote with over 3 million votes while the bulky electoral college votes from Philadelphia, Michigan and Florida which are Democrats natural own states went to DT and that was the end of it.

All the above listed factors worked against hillary and trump benefited from those factors not because he created them nor envisaged such a turn in events. It is still on record that Trumps camp where envisaging a huge defeat at the ballot which prompted Trump to refuse acknowledging the authenticity of the elections even before the elections which was why he started crying wolf where there was non by claiming that the elections were already rigid against him which was his own pre-planned defeat excuse strategy which his support group also bought without qualms and started planning of massive rioting once the results are out because they where already anticipating defeat so the eventual wining was a huge surprise to DT and his support base.

These are the facts and not about some illusive monstrous prowess of DT as you posited.
hey he a guy who knows a good opportunity when he sees it
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by mikolo80: 12:52am On Jan 15, 2017
cao:
I wonder what he thinks about Fox News...
ask Megan Kelly
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Herrmes: 1:00am On Jan 15, 2017
davidif:

Trump is the American version of Silvio Berlusconi.
From what I know, I don't see it that way.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by mikolo80: 1:03am On Jan 15, 2017
byrron:

Read my post the second time again and refute what I stated and for your information everyone in kuvuki land knows that trump is a billionaire and that isn't the subject matter.
You can't run a country as enlightened as USA like the apprentice show and think there won't be consequences? Let's be rational here.
he cannot run America like the apprentice cos he needs the Congress to get things done. Presidents job is to provide policy direction (left or right) after hearing from experts (builders, masons, architects, lawyers, politicians,advisers) and reward or fire (as per apprentice) life is simple stop talking as if it's more difficult than choosing strawberry or vanilla. All is about choices and he has made mostly profitable choices for decades. Hillary has made questionable choice after failure. So yeah I think he can run it. Stop scare mongering cos he doesn't do politically correct. That's how they get you. With Trump WYSIWYG
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 15, 2017
mikolo80:
he cannot run America like the apprentice cos he needs the Congress to get things done. Presidents job is to provide policy direction

This is the only part that addressed the issue in discuss, I had to weed out the others because they were irrelevant and unnecessary digressions.

Cheers.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by davidif: 1:20am On Jan 15, 2017
abbey621:

Once again you are arguing based on emotions, FDR to some people was immoral and unethical, can you imagine being a descendant of one of the people he threw in concentration camps? My friend, if you can't disprove one of the facts I mentioned in my last post then this discussion is pointless. Why don't you leave governance to Trump and let history judge him after 4 years?

So FDR was a demagogue right? he attacked the press, he ran on assaulting women, he made fun of disabled people, and he threw tantrums to the press?

Like i said earlier, don't mention Trump in the same breath as F.D.R (who was also disabled).
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by abbey621(m): 1:45am On Jan 15, 2017
davidif:

So FDR was a demagogue right? he attacked the press, he ran on assaulting women, he made fun of disabled people, and he threw tantrums to the press?

Like i said earlier, don't mention Trump in the same breath as F.D.R (who was also disabled).

Was FDR a great president? Yes! Was FDR flawed? Yes! So what's your argument again?
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by davidif: 1:56am On Jan 15, 2017
abbey621:

Was FDR a great president? Yes! Was FDR flawed? Yes! So what's your argument again?

Yes, FDR had his flaws but he did not have the same temperament nor was he a demagogue as Donald Trump. How hard is that to understand? This is a man who is about to have the nuclear launch codes for goodness sakes. Gosh!

dem·a·gogue
deməˌɡäɡ/
noun

a political leader who seeks support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices rather than by using rational argument.
synonyms: rabble-rouser, agitator, political agitator, soapbox orator, firebrand, fomenter, provocateur
"he was drawn into a circle of campus demagogues"
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by EmpressOfHearts(f): 2:04am On Jan 15, 2017
davidif:

Man, this country needs prayers.

You aren't lying... the whole nine!
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by cao(f): 2:07am On Jan 15, 2017
mikolo80:
ask Megan Kelly
He has a problem with a singular Fox News presenter, 'cause she called him. He doesn't seem to have a problem with Fox News as a whole, who are also known for their very biased media - pro-Republican. They're so pro-Republican, it even borders on idiocy in some instances...eg the whole nonsense on Obama liking mustard instead of ketchup on his burger.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by davidif: 2:08am On Jan 15, 2017
EmpressOfHearts:

You aren't lying... the whole nine!

For realz, its really scary.

For some reason, i feel that this guy is the Manchurian candidate.

Anyways, this election shows that no human political system is perfect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. / Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them / Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.