Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" (47934 Views)

Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback / Donald Trump Blasts Cnn’s Report That He Engaged In Degrading Sex Acts … (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
AbujaBoss:
CNN has been on this man's case like he slept with their wives.

CNN is only a news media and Trump creates the News which they report to the world, they don't manufacture news rather they replay Trumps hollowness back to Trump and to the world and expect more of that now that DT is POTUS.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by SantaDomino(m): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
blackpanda:
Looolzzz...america's fall is imminent!

Abandon ship! Repeat, abandon ship!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by tianshie(m): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
Who were the i.diots applauding?
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by seunoni34(m): 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
If you watched CNN during the election period you'll understand where Trump is coming from. They were utterly biased! They didn't report independently as a news organization, they reported to spite Trump. It's was like a mission to destroy someone. Although Trump isn't a Saint either.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by jinxet2000: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
If you think CNN is becoming unprofessional, watch FOX news. The thing is that he has no right to say such. Media has its freedom of speech, most especially when they are informing the people what is going on in the government. Trump is simply intimidating the media so that they can start praising him. But CNN has gone many years ahead of such trick.
Is just like saying that journalists are killed by politicians and we clap for politicians and say the journalists are talking too much.

LesbianBoy:
Very good! CNN are becoming unprofessional!

God bless donald "nwa" trump!

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Herrmes: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
A lot of people can't handle the truth, they don't know that these days news agencies are the ultimate propaganda machines, they don't tell it as it is but rather as it looks and most of the times things aren't as they seem.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by toluxa1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Clinton Network News

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by FunkyMetahuman: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
kalindaminda:
It's funny how topics like this make the front page, but the news that has been everywhere for weeks, like how Putin had planned to blackmail Trump with videos of him sleeping with prostitutes and corporate bribery in order to influence his decisions don't. Things like Trump is the only US president to win an election but lose the popular vote so badly. Things like 73% of Americans actually think Trump will fail as a president. Things like Trump is trying to make Americans pay for his stupid wall.

Nigeria is the only country in the world with people who applaud Trump. The rest of the world is horrified and astonished by him. Mexico's president actually insulted him on twitter. China has been insulting him daily. The U.K. Ireland. Canada. EVERYWHERE. But you come to Nairaland and see idiots cheering. Why is Nigeria's own different? It's embarrassing.
stop falling for anti Trump propaganda. Election is over.

9 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
blackpanda:
Looolzzz...america's fall is imminent!

Abandon ship! Repeat, abandon ship!! grin
ode you think USA is like zoo with 6 hated tribes

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by wittytezzy(m): 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
relevance is the basis of admissibility this post is irrelevant and therefore inadmissible to make font page

sorry, yours is a judicial exercise in futility, you have laboured in vain for lacking in jurisdiction to entertain matters bordering on whether a topic makes fp or not!
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:

Hey **** this is new information. Do you even know what propaganda means?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by abdulmuqsit15(m): 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
ok oh...
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by proxillin(m): 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
I can see many Nigerians commenting like ignoramus. Obama did the same to fox news throughout his tenure. So Trump is paying them back with their evil

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Herrmes: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
kalindaminda:
It's funny how topics like this make the front page, but the news that has been everywhere for weeks, like how Putin had planned to blackmail Trump with videos of him sleeping with prostitutes and corporate bribery in order to influence his decisions don't. Things like Trump is the only US president to win an election but lose the popular vote so badly. Things like 73% of Americans actually think Trump will fail as a president. Things like Trump is trying to make Americans pay for his stupid wall.

Nigeria is the only country in the world with people who applaud Trump. The rest of the world is horrified and astonished by him. Mexico's president actually insulted him on twitter. China has been insulting him daily. The U.K. Ireland. Canada. EVERYWHERE. But you come to Nairaland and see idiots cheering. Why is Nigeria's own different? It's embarrassing.
Jesus Christ you're hopeless, too much watching of Television.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Kiakia(m): 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
Trump was indecorous in labelling a long-standing news media as fake. Such unproven outburst against CNN may be actionable. Fake is a strong word with many connotations. That aside, the media company, CNN may conspire to bring down his government. For Trump, it is too early to antagonise the press. In a free America, the press is very powerful and The Donald knows it.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by kettle84(m): 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
XXLDICK:
Didn't he say anything about Biafra
weather he said anything about the country of the rising sun is not about the topic.

You presidiot is already asslicking China by attacking Taiwan and drumming one China.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
Herrmes:
Jesus Christ you're hopeless, too much watching of Television.

See them. What's wrong, I made you feel stupid for supporting a bankrupt-prone, lying, racist? Ask the most successful cities in America why they didn't vote for him. Ask his HOME STATE why he lost so pitifully in New York.

I just feel sorry for you people.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by babadee1(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
carmag:
..his primary assessment should focus on muslim extremist
then the world will be at peace

The world will never be at peace till we finish destroying each other. War and destruction are an integral part of human nature.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by happney65: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
He can call CNN fake..Yet he started the Birther Issue saying Obama wasn't born in the US..Isn't that Fake news?When I see conservatives I see Hypocrisy..

10 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by babadee1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
proxillin:
I can see many Nigerians commenting like ignoramus. Obama did the same to fox news throughout his tenure. So Trump is paying them back with their evil

When did Obama call Fox News fake news during a press conference?

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by fabre4: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
Adonis3:
#Adonis3HasSpoken

abi. Only those who have watched suicide squad will understand
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
kalindaminda:

You, lovelygurl, and the members who liked and shared your comments are EMBARRASSMENTS
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
ollah1:

You, lovelygurl, and the members who liked and shared your comments are EMBARRASSMENTS

Who is this 1 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by FunkyMetahuman: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
kalindaminda:

See them. What's wrong, I made you feel stupid for supporting a bankrupt-prone, lying, racist? Ask the most successful cities in America why they didn't vote for him. Ask his HOME STATE why he lost so pitifully in New York.

I just feel sorry for you people.
Yawns.

Usual trait of a sore loser.

I actually didn't support Trump, but sore losers bore me. Same way wailers were created in Nigeria, because their hero lost election. Why can't you people just take election loss and move on. Gee.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Orikinla1: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
localblood:
Real man.
Call a spade a spade.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
Yawns.

Usual trait of a sore loser.

I actually didn't support Trump, but sore losers bore me. Same way wailers were created in Nigeria, because their hero lost election. Why can't you people just take election loss and move on. Gee.
FunkyMetahuman:
Mynd44

Do your job before I decend on him

Lmao you didn't support him but you are pained that I pointed out how stupid his Nigerian supporters are? Did I say anything that was a lie? Why did you respond to me? You even had to quote me twice.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by BraniacX(m): 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:
I saw that video clip yesterday and I couldn't stop laughing. The reporter had to tell Trump what he said was Inappropriate

How will a president say such a thing to a reporter on live TV?!!!

This is what you get when you vote for an arrogant person as president. Someone who Grabs em by the pusssy grin

Hello America, hope you are with your knives and shotguns? Welcome to hell (The purge 2017 featuring Donald Trump) cheesy

Just take a look at this Homo-sapien (Brb for the pun) Asslicking Trump wouldn't drop a dime in your pocket. He is not fayose wink

Like buhari to Nigeria, Like trump to America! Two illiterate vagabond dipshits! undecided
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
ollah1:

Painment. Go get an education.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by muscoliscious(f): 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:
I saw that video clip yesterday and I couldn't stop laughing. The reporter had to tell Trump what he said was Inappropriate

How will a president say such a thing to a reporter on live TV?!!!

This is what you get when you vote for an arrogant person as president. Someone who Grabs em by the pusssy grin

Hello America, hope you are with your knives and shotguns? Welcome to hell (The purge 2017 featuring Donald Trump) cheesy

Just take a look at this Homo-sapien (Brb for the pun) Asslicking Trump wouldn't drop a dime in your pocket. He is not fayose wink
please if you know nothing about CNN just shut up, everything About CNN is fake, all these mainstream media just sell fake news, people are already boycotting them

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by God2man(m): 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
Stale news. Trump will soon realize that the pen is stronger than the sword.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Y do you love yourself?
I love myself because if I don't love myself, I won't be able to love another.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Disasters Of 2017 That Shook The World(Photos) / Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) / Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.