Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

What You Want Is Out There.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Want Is Out There.. (314 Views)

What I Want Is A Sex Partner, No Time For Relationship, 28 Years Old Lady Reveal / How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? / All I Want Is Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Want Is Out There.. by Boldwinner(m): 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
What do you want in your life right now? Is it money, a life partner, happiness, fame, cars, houses or anything else? Whatever it is that you want, understand that it is always out there. It is outside somewhere waiting for you.

What you simply need to do is go get it. And it's not very difficult to get it. All you need is the right thought and the right..[url="http://www.boldwinner.com/2017/01/its-all-out-there.html"]...Continue Reading[/url]
Re: What You Want Is Out There.. by AvsGot007(m): 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
Op but I don get your message already na
"it's outside somewhere waiting for me"
why again should I click link Abi which kind wahala be this?
Re: What You Want Is Out There.. by Bluezy13(m): 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hmmm...

The person above me sha...

(1) (Reply)

Whose Fault Is It When A Married Man Has An Affair? By Igodotv / Do Not Find Love In The Stars / Story: the died in the church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.