Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Do Not Find Love In The Stars - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Find Love In The Stars (315 Views)

'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico / Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Find Love In The Stars by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 25, 2017
The One Failing of Astrology (Opinion)

I'm an Aquarius by birth (February 14th). I like to think I'm the biggest fan of Astrology on the planet. Every single detail on all the Astrology sites I visit seems to be in consonance with my personality.

That is why for every new chick I game, the minute she lets slip her information about her birthday, I run off to an astrology site and see what the stars say about us. Then I work out how to "game" her.

At the moment, I've got this chick who's star sign is that of the Bull (Taurus). If you're patient enough, kindly google "Aquarius and Taurus Compatibility" and see the disheartening write-up you'll find.

Simply, Aquarius and Taurus never work. But my GF and I have had more than a great year going. Things get awry most times, I admit. But here's what I think is the one MISTAKE astrology sites make about Compatibility in Relationships: THEY JUDGE IT BASED ON SIMILARITIES OF BOTH PARTNERS.

Whatever happened to: LIKE POLES REPEL, UNLIKE POLES ATTRACT? Love grows better in "difference". The fight to stay together feels better in this apparent difference, too.

Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

Dr Love: (case 1) My Partner Hardly Calls Me / Ways On How To Arrange A Date / Untold Stray Of A Guy Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.