Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? (3790 Views)

How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / 6 Ways To Peacefully End A Toxic Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by Unityp: 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
My junior brother brought his girlfriend to visit me and she could not even open her mouth to greet,she was busy chatting on her phone.I suggested we hang out outside the premises and she just snapped "I am not going anywhere" and that was her first sentence since she arrived.My brother then asked her why and she replied "pls just leave me alone".
When they left that day,my wife said "your brother is in trouble unless something urgent is done now"
She forced herself and moved in with him since November last year and she just finished her degree programme. My brother who is a very quiet and gentleman is managing his life in one Federal Government Parastatal
Yesterday he came to my house alone and open up to me that he is tired of the relationship and does not know how to send the girl away.He was able to summon-up courage and told her that he can`t marry her and that she should leave his house,but the girl said she will rather die than leave his house.
Whenever he comes back from work,he will not meet the girl at home and when she eventually comes back to the house and he ask her where she went to,the girl will reply why are you asking ?,is it your business.
Pls how do we send this girl away peacefully without wahala?Who has ever been in a situation like this and how did you handle it?
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by wis3(m): 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Is he engaged you her?
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by Abfinest007(m): 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
When she sees another girl in the house she will leave.

6 Likes

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by Unityp: 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
wis3:
Is he engaged you her?
No.They are just Boyfriend and Girlfriend

1 Like

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by Abfinest007(m): 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
Chase her with police changes ur keyems if she has any of d keys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by SUPERPACK: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
Throw her out of the house with the help of two soldiers you will settle 10k for the job. Make it look like they are ur guys and willing to deal with her if she return or threaten you. Then change your door lock. Problem solved.

7 Likes

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by duduade: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
What is hard in this

All he needs to do is wake up in the middle of the night, tie red cloth on his waist..design his upper body ..... Carry a designed calabash with all those agidi, boiled egg and co... and be going round the rented apartment.... Muttering gibberish

He should do this for seven days

I am sure before the seventh day she will pack and leave

Come back and give us a feedback

The worst thing she could do is video him that's all

Peace of mind is very important

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by sehin79(m): 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
call the police to get her out... if you dont want someone in your house anymore,,,that becomes intrusion..
this lady understand the your brother is simply which is not a bad thing... but people would clearly take advantage of him...so he needs to add more to his attitude to be successful in relationship...meaning learning to say NO and to be principle...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by Unityp: 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Abfinest007:
My brother planned with one of his colleagues in his working place and she pretended to be dating him and followed him home.When she left,the girl said i know she is not your girlfriend and you can never cheat on me.My brother is a complete gentleman and the girl is taking serious advantage of that

2 Likes

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by wis3(m): 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Unityp:

No.They are just Boyfriend and Girlfriend
He can forcefully move her out. Or he could choose to relocate, move some place far away from her and cut all ties. Him never ready, he knows what to do if he really wants her out.

3 Likes

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by wis3(m): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
Abfinest007:
that'll be a terrible idea. She could set him up or have him beaten up, or worse, even killed.
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by Dreadlock69(m): 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
I sha know say this shit go affect my guy make i know talk
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by jogsman01(m): 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lock your brother's door for some days, to serve as a bait for the bitch. If she break her way in, get her arrested

4 Likes

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by zed7: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
Unityp:
My junior brother brought his girlfriend to visit me and she could not even open her mouth to greet,she was busy chatting on her phone.I suggested we hang out outside the premises and she just snapped "I am not going anywhere" and that was her first sentence since she arrived.My brother then asked her why and she replied "pls just leave me alone".
When they left that day,my wife said "your brother is in trouble unless something urgent is done now"
She forced herself and moved in with him since November last year and she just finished her degree programme. My brother who is a very quiet and gentleman is managing his life in one Federal Government Parastatal
Yesterday he came to my house alone and open up to me that he is tired of the relationship and does not know how to send the girl away.He was able to summon-up courage and told her that he can`t marry her and that she should leave his house,but the girl said she will rather die than leave his house.
Whenever he comes back from work,he will not meet the girl at home and when she eventually comes back to the house and he ask her where she went to,the girl will reply why are you asking ?,is it your business.
Pls how do we send this girl away peacefully without wahala?Who has ever been in a situation like this and how did you handle it?
Thanks

Your brother is a slowpoke and morons don't need advice. Imagine someone forcing themselves to stay in a house I pay rent? When I'm not disabled.

14 Likes

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Unityp:
Thanks

Chia, your brother is a pussy man not a normal/real man.
Imagine asking this dog shit of a question when he's physically stronger than the girl. The girl clearly doesn't respect him at all and he can't even correct her and demand respect instead he came to you crawling without his backbone of course...

God!! What happened to men. angry

4 Likes

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by Nyascobar1414: 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Characteristics of a SiMP...
@op carry better 2by 2 flog that ya brother en go repent and do the normal.

2 Likes

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by pansophist(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
The problem is not her, it's your brother. He is attacking the problem externally (her behaviour), instead of internally (his character). He is docile and too meek. That's where he needs to attack the problem because even if he got rid of her, another woman who senses his weakness in him will come and repeat the same thing. Other men will use him as well. He will be everyone's beach.

There are men she won't try that nonsense with because, after her proper assessment of his character, she knows intimately well that such behaviour won't fly with him. For her to have the audacity to refuse to leave a house she didn't pay for, a man that is not married to her and doesn't want to marry her, a man she has no kids for, and even disrespect him and his family, is a different level of liver.

How did he end up with such a girl in the first place? It's easier not to allow someone into your life than to chase them. Because even after a breakup, they leave you with emotional scars, waste your time and money, know your secret etc. The world is richly populated by wicked people, but your character protects you from them. Attack the problem from this level.

This world is not for the weak, and if women sense it, you're gone. You go suffer for nothing. Ending things peacefully is what you use for people that have sense, not a agbero like her. He should give her a deadline and if she didn't leave by then, throw her out. Simple. You don't negotiate your peace with someone that peace is not an option.

Your brother should learn that as a man, being kind should not be the only "mode of being" used to navigate the world. Being kind should be just an option in his collection of behaviours. If the person you're dealing with is reasonable, then you employ reasoning. If not, then you give it to them in the language they understand.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by Ballzproblemm: 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
your brother na jonsing man ,carry Better force man to eject that jobless bitch. from that house give her a Stern warning that if she tries enter anything wey she see make she collect and by collect I mean better koboko wipe her neck and also tell your brother to come to redpill thread
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by Karleb(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
Your brother needs to become a comrade.

1 Like

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by nokspos: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
Your brother is tired of her honey pot. He couldn’t resist the offer of living with the honey pot when it was new and hot now he’s looking for an escape root for fresh intake. She didn’t have bad character that time abi… was it the day they met that he started living with him? you need to let your brother deal with it by him self so he can learn a lesson.
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by Calibrator: 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
Sometimes I wonder why craze people like your brother's girlfriend don't cross my path...... The only language some people understand is pain and I am very fluent in vawulence cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by Skullano(m): 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hahahaha, so she doesn't want to leave and even has the audacity to come back to the house anytime that pleases her and he still gives her food the next day?.

You self as senior brother dey Bleep up join your brother Bleep up.

3 Likes

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by pansophist(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Calibrator:
Sometimes I wonder why craze people like your brother's girlfriend don't cross my path...... The only language some people understand is pain and I am very fluent in vawulence cheesy

They won't cross your path because theyve observed you from afar and discovered say na vawulence full your body. grin

Same way a dog acting strong man with a chicken will avoid a tiger if he encounter one, self preservation is more important than the promise of success if they decide to mess with you.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by kingPhidel(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
Activate Ghost mood. End all forms of communication
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by TeeGentle(m): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
duduade:
What is hard in this

All he needs to do is wake up in the middle of the night, tie red cloth on his waist..design his upper body ..... Carry a designed calabash with all those agidi, boiled egg and co... and be going round the rented apartment.... Muttering gibberish

He should do this for seven days

I am sure before the seventh day she will pack and leave

Come back and give us a feedback

The worst thing she could do is video him that's all

Peace of mind is very important

You no go kill person with laughter
I don laugh tire

3 Likes

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by czarr(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
It's very likely your brother in his gentle and trusting nature, did some pillow talk and shared a secret, and is afraid she may use against him. She is bold because she has something on him.

1 Like

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by exposition: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
How can u send her away peacefully?
Please send her away by fire by force!

2 Likes

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
Don't mind all these guys here who are advising you to pursue her out of your brother's house forcefully. They do and accept worse in their houses. Some of them, their wives cloth and feed them, so they have no say in the house. Redpillers online, simps at home begging for the tip. Look at Funke Akindele's husband today. If he was humble and had apologized to Funke for peace's sake, I am sure they would not have been divorced nor would she have sent him packing. But, pride and insubordination. Men don't want to be humble anymore. Such a pity.

Have you sat your brother down to ask him where the problem is coming from? You know, you can not just judge swiftly like that. Please, let the two duos settle their matter themselves. I hate intrusion. Not every man in this life will be an Alpha male, it's okay for some to be SIMPS. SIMPs rock. Don't listen to unpopular opinions from this caricatural, embittered and vindictive men here. They lack genuine love in their hearts.

That being said, sit your brother down. Advise him. Encourage him to watch war room, and tell him to pray hard. The devil is just out there looking for beautiful relationships to destroy, your brother's own being one of them. Let him go into dry fasting and beg the girl and God incessantly for a turn around. There's nothing God cannot do. The Chukwu Okike that I serve will touch her heart.

Is he clean? Encourage him to bathe more and use scents on his body. Let him focus on his sexual appeal. He may have gotten fat and that makes the lady repulsed by his sudden change. We, women, are visual. We are moved by what we see. Hope he's good in bed sha? Let him try to satisfy her better sexually. Give her money and spoil her with expensive gifts (lands, a car, a spa treat, a vacation etc). See ehn, just tell him to always do right by her every time regardless of the circumstances. They will be fine. Send me the invitation card on time when it's ready.

2 Likes

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by fikayormi(m): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tell your brother to follow that stupid advice from uyailincomparabl at his own peril cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
pansophist:
Your brother is the kind of men UyaiIncomparabl want us to be, according to her, not tolerating rubbish from women makes a man bitter. The more docile and allowing for girls to take you as a caricature, the real of a man you are in her book. Later they say good men are scarce, when they can't even look at their behaviours.

The problem is not her, it's your brother. He is attacking the problem externally (her behaviour), instead of the internally (his character). He is docile and too meek. Thats where he needs to attack the problem from because even if he got rid of her, another woman who sense the weakness in him will come and repeat the same thing. Other men will use him as well. He will be everyone's beach.

There are men she won't try that nonsense with, because after her proper assessment of his character, she knows intimately well that such behaviour won't fly with him. For her to have the audacity to refuse to leave a house she didn't pay for, a man that is not married to her and dont want to marry her, a man she has no kids for, and even disrespect him and his family, is a different level of liver.

How did he end up with such a girl in the first place? It's easier not to allow someone into your life, than chasing them. Because even after breakup, they leave you with emotional scars, waste your time and money, knows your secret etc. The world is richly populated by wicked people, but your character protects your from them. Attack the problem from this level.

IThis world is not for the weak, and if women sense it, you're gone. You go suffer for nothing. Ending things peacefully is what you use for people that have sense, not a agbero like her. He should give her a deadline and if she didn't leave by then, throw her out. Simple. You don't negotiate your peace with someone that peace is not an option.

Your brother should learn that as a man, being kind should not be the only "mode of being" used to navigate the world with. Being kind should be just an option in his collection of behaviours. If the person you're dealing with is reasonable, then you employ reasoning. If not, then you give it to them in the language they understand.

Check above for my comment. I dropped something you may find useful.
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by advanceDNA: 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Calibrator:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? / Do you know any dead nairalander? / I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.