Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State (37366 Views)

Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Trendirabingi: 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
Teekzel:

how can you say Jesus is the saviour of the world,you have alter a grevious word,so you have another saviour than God who created me and you. In case you don't know Jesus us just a servant of God sent to us in order for us to believe and do the will of God
boko haram alert...this affirms to all christains across nigeria igbo,yoruba, n even christains in the north.. that this country is not one, with people like this harbouring such wicked assertions in their mind (over people that choose to blieve what they want, without interrupting everyday life),
The difference with this one is either he has not gotten a chance to practice his jihadism or has no liver..this is what this demon possessed muslims habour in their hearts, thats y those bastards are carrying out their demonic carnage in southern kaduna, over lives they did not create, this is what they discourse secretly among themselves and their normadic foot soldiers perform in public...
this is more of the reason i support nnamdi kanu by the day...even other tribes, yorubas, tiv, edos are not safe, because you live among deranged muslims, escpecially northerners..the country is more divided along religious line than tribal line...so u all should use ur tounge to count ur teeth...u can see that even in nairaland here, u have a pontential terrorist....this islamist bigots shouldnt be living amongst us...the world knows...

5 Likes

Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Prinxxdave: 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
If we dnt kill Religion, its going to kill us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hassan080196:
To hell with CAN. Without telling , we're all know that they're behind the killings in Karina.
oh well!,ur name had just given me a clue who could post such an indifferent statement for d inhuman killing going on in the s.kd.And u demand the only body that could speak for them should go to hell ??.If ur love ones were killed in such circumstance,u would have known how it feels.

3 Likes

Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by tommykiwi(m): 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
ozoebuka1:
thank God say roman catholic church no join for CAN...That's just my take.
Sorry to say, but I don't think U r a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
ozoebuka1:

This is the most idiotic comment of the new year, even catholic church faithfuls will be so disgusted to have a childish and brainless tout like you among its fold.
Its either the thoughts of conceiving you was not yet in the making or your short Memories failed to recall that a clergy from catholic church once headed CAN while Christians where been massacred in kaduna along with series of reoccurring Islamic fundamentalist attacks on Christians especially in kaduna and kano state respectively.

Shame on you

6 Likes

Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by leofab(f): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hmm
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Fedayeen02: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
vedaxcool:

Advice followed

Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by macfish101(m): 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hyperchi:
That way naija need to break up let we the biafra which are 95% christian leav and let the muslim kill them safe amonge shitte and sina.
So many ppl curse this move .but wan i da going to be corrected that we are not improtant than cow in dis ppl ambition.
Nooo....we are one Nigeria, we won't divide.....i was angry with the killings but when I remember how we igbo's were brutally murder like mosquitoes around this geographical blunder called Nigeria, I thank God for allowing this to come, now see Nigerians complaining for what they did to innocent igbos way back, I want the Muslims to carry their sharp dagger and match to Yoruba land....there are a lot of christians there with good long necks to be cut. When Nigeria annihilated the igbo race and almost force us into extinction, other christian idiots joined the mad northerners to kill us.....now, lets see what OJUKWU saw.....Rotten country....useless buhara....governor el-ruffian
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by stanboy28(m): 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
reading dis makes me...very angry...for Bleep sake...i wud like d christain to also start d killing of muslim in nigeria....cos dis is getting to much
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Sibrah: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
asuustrike2009:

So unfortunate that the Catholic as alleged by you are not part of CAN but they receive the heat during crisis. Isn't hypocritical of them as alleged
Divide and conquer tactics is what that guy you replied is executing it won't work.

1 Like

Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Shut up.

How kids invade social media still baffles me?

Do you know about 70% of Southern Kaduna are Catholic

That fellas brain cells are below that of a maggot, he is so pathetic and unfit to be categorize as a human.
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Fedayeen02: 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
BOJO123:

I smell lies undecided
Are you okay? I spent 15 years in Kaduna and i can speak Kagoro fluently. Just keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Sibrah: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
Benita27:
Where did you keep your brain?. So you think catholic Christians were not among those killed in southern Kaduna?.

Those council of imams or whatever they call themselves are shameless.

Islam is the biggest problem of the world.

That dude is a fulani seeking to pitch Christians against Christians

1 Like

Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by faaz24: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) is an organisation that is meant to uphold the standard teachings of Jesus Christ. It is an organisation that should promote peaceful co-existence among all Nigerians, irrespective of religion, region and ethnicity. But unfortunately, it seems CAN was only interested in religious crises in Nigeria. The reasons are these:
As soon as the Southern Kaduna killings took place, the CAN took the mega phone to announce that more than 800 Christians have been killed by their supposedly MUSLIMS neighbors who are FULANIS and HAUSAS! It was indeed very difficult for someone far away to get the true story of what really happened.
Anyone with human feelings must be burning with anger against the Fulanis, and against the Muslims. Even the Media, which was supposed to do a diligent investigation simply echo the noise of the CAN. The foundation for worst religious and ethnic clashes was getting laid!
But the Channels TV, was able to dig deep into the matter during its "Daily Sunrise" on Friday, 6th January, 2017. The indepth interrogation between the duo of Channels journalists, and the Southern Kaduna indigenes was in sharp contrast to the position of CAN.
The first person to talk was Barr. Auta Maisamari, an official of Southern Kaduna Peoples Union.
He strongly absolved their neighbours from that barbaric act. The love and harmony that exists between them, as explained by Barr. Auta was envious to anyone listening to him!
The next person to speak was Dr. Isuwa Dogo, a former chairman of the Southern Kaduna Peoples Union in Lagos. He said, "Those who are killing us are not Fulani herdsmen who are our neighbors, they were only been used for cover... For a Fulani herdsmen to buy one AK47 he must sell 5 cows, no Fulani herdsmen in Southern Kaduna would do that! We have been living together for more than 50years"
Ibrahim Abdullah, a National Asst. Secretary of Myetti Allah, the herdsmen association was the last speaker. His position was not different. His own analysis of the crisis pointed to the disagreement between the herdsmen from Cameron, passing through international routes, and a local farmer.
The Christian Association of Nigeria should shed its hatred for Islam and the Muslims. It must know that only the promotion of religious tolerance and good neighbourliness is the tool by which it could remain popular,not the propaganda that some imaginary persons want to ISLAMISE Nigeria.
A lot of us have many Christians as our core family members, friends, business partners and there is just no way we can live in isolation of one another. CAN should not see Muslims as a group of people that must be subdued or frustrated.
It is granted that some Muslims are mischievous in their thoughts and actions, every good Muslims is also fighting against this. Our goal must be to live in a country where love and peace shall reign above hatred and hooliganism.
May God repose the souls of all those who died in that unfortunate INCIDENT and expose the criminals behind the killings.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by BOJO123(m): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Are you okay? I spent 15 years in Kaduna and i can speak Kagoro fluently. Just keep quiet
And am a bajju man born and bred in southern Kaduna..and am still telling you it's a lie for you to opine that Catholics are more than ECWA

1 Like

Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by slydog(m): 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
While we Christians are waiting for God to avenge, can we just venture into the religion of our fore fathers and use juju to cause blindness to these people? Atleast that one is faster, where is Ogun? Amadioha? Ogboni?
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Fedayeen02: 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
byrron:

That fellas brain cells are below that of a maggot, he is so pathetic and unfit to be categorize as a human.
If only you can join vedaxcool to this your post grin
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
Benita27:
Where did you keep your brain?. So you think catholic Christians were not among those killed in southern Kaduna?.

Those council of imams or whatever they call themselves are shameless. DEMONIC

Islam is the biggest problem of the world.

FIXED
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by nom44311: 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
WORDWORLD:
NIGERIA!!! THE MOST FVCKED UP COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES!!!

Useless cursed country....I hate dis country with a passion.
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
Fedayeen02:
If only you can join vedaxcool to this your post grin

If he fits the description then you are free to add him.
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by nemynely(m): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
ozoebuka1:

Honestly, I can't make head or tail in ur comment. It would hav been nice if u cld establish the relationship between Roman Catholic church's non-membership of CAN and the needless,heartless,senseless blood-letting going on in southern kaduna.
Pls be more sensitive with ur comments as it's human lives we are talking about, not Christmas chickens or sallah rams.
I don't know any of d dead personally, but my heart goes out to their families, dependants etc. they were not just occupying space, they must hav been fulfilling a purpose, no matter how little. May God grant their souls repose, amen!

2 Likes

Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Fedayeen02: 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
BOJO123:

And am a bajju man born and bred in southern Kaduna..and am still telling you it's a lie for you to opine that Catholics are more than ECWA
Oga if you are a bajju man and u come here to do diick measurement on who has more population then you are also part of those people that i weepp about the failures of contraceptive then
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by ephi123(f): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
Fedayeen02:
chek what one of the failures of contraceptive made.

The vedaxcool moniker

We know them already on this nairaland, the paid agents who have refused to say the truth because of the 10 kobo payments they receive. Bunch of sellouts.
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by CXLVII: 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
Prinxxdave:
If we dnt kill Religion, its going to kill us.

Bro! That thing called "Religion" is a curse to the existence of mankind
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by tomakint: 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Let me engage you my brother, you come across as a reasonable man here based on your years of sojourn in Kaduna, do you really subscribe to Christians in violence-prone North to carry arms in defense against these Islamic jihadists? Please reduce accordingly bro
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Fedayeen02: 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
ephi123:

We know them already on this nairaland, the paid agents who have refused to say the truth because of the 10 kobo payments they receive. Bunch of sellouts.
he is a Muslim and he doesn't see anything wrong with what happened

How can a reasonable person turn a blind eye when his fellow man is being killed because of religious affiliation

I troway yansh for muslim zealots

1 Like

Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by ezewinted1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Bros, everything in Nigeria today is politically motivated...I used to think that churches in Nigeria really fend for the oppressed but alas I was disappointed at what becomes of our supposed "Almighty men of God" when they get political attention, thus, am happy that Catholic church in Nigeria has not dented her image By incaging in Nigerian politics. Nigerian politics ruins anyone /anything it comes in contact with not even can is spared.
70 percentage of politicians are Catholic, what are u talking about?
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by polosco(m): 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
Teekzel:

how can you say Jesus is the saviour of the world,you have alter a grevious word,so you have another saviour than God who created me and you. In case you don't know Jesus us just a servant of God sent to us in order for us to believe and do the will of God
My brother, the problem with many Muslims and the reason they are kept in bondage is that they don't reason on their own, have you ever read where the prophet (pbuh) said if you have doubts about what to do in Islam you should consult those who believe in Jesus? Why do Muslims say PBUH when d prophet's name is mentioned? Why do they say "Upon Whom The Peace Of God is Already Abiding" when Jesus, our Lord's name is mentioned? Islam thrives in keeping the followers in ignorance. Once the know the truth, they surely get freed from the religion. Go and read your Quaran well.
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
Islam.
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by uvalued(m): 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
come oh... did someone notice a trend... look at the bolded.. after killer headsmen attack.. a fulani comes out to defend them... look at the bolded
Luizville:
Press Statement
CAN Replies Council of Imams and Ulamah of Kaduna State

Yesterday CAN National Secretariat was inundated with calls from several well-meaning persons over a Press Conference addressed by the Council of Imams and Ulama of Kaduna State. In the press conference, the Islamic clerics called for the arrest of CAN president, Dr. Samson Ayokunle, the Senator Representing Southern Kaduna, Distinguished Senator Danjuma Laah, the President of Southern Kaduna Peoples Union, SOKAPU, Dr. Solomom Musa, Rev. Zechariah Gado, Hon. Sunday Marshal, Dr. Danfulani, and my humble self, Rev. Dr. Musa Asake.

The Islamic clerics’ anger with us was that we had made comments that stoked the ongoing killings in Southern Kaduna. CAN wishes to state that the demand of these Muslims preachers has again reaffirmed their hypocrisy. To CAN, this is a surprising shameless, unveiled criminal support for evil.

While, the killings of children, women, aged and the most defenseless of Southern Kaduna natives and the destruction of entire communities was at its peak, no one knew that a group called Council of Imams and Ulama existed in Kaduna state.

When Church leaders under the banner of CAN kept praying for Southern Kaduna and other affected areas in the country, visiting traumatized communities and softly calling on government to do the needy, this Council of Imams was silent and invisible. If indeed, this Council of Muslim clerics claim to preach peace, tolerance and respect for human lives, we would expect them to have come out to call the rampaging Muslims herdsmen to order; condole the victims and join in the process of looking for a lasting solution, but mum was their response.

You will recall that on the 16th of August, 2016, a chieftain of Kaduna state Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association, the well-known Dr.Haruna Usman, in a well-publicized reaction to the mindless killings by the terrorists, said that the sacking of Ninte, and other villages, in Jema’aLocal Government, was in response to the killing of a Fulani ardo in Ninte. He spoke authoritatively as one in the knowledge of the massacre.

In another Press Conference in Kaduna on the 7th of November, 2016 Jema’a Foundation, Miyetti Allah and Mobgal Fulbe Development Association confirmed that Fulani and Hausa Muslims have been behind the ethnic cleansing and destruction of villages and houses of worship in Southern Kaduna. They claimed they had to do this to entrench their rights to practice Islam, alleging they were being marginalized in Southern Kaduna. Those who addressed the press were Abdullahi Hassan Mohammed, Ahmad M. Yandeh and Abdulhamid Musa.

Again, on the 31st of December, 2016, Dr. Ibrahim Abdullahi, the Assistant National Secretary of Miyetti Allah . also echoed the same position that the Fulani were carrying out reprisal killings. But, the most troublesome revelation was that of Governor Nasir el-Rufai of Kaduna State, which has re-affirmed that he knows the killers of Southern Kaduna Christians and has traced some of them to some African Counties and paid them sums of money to stop the pogrom.

In view of these glaring confessions by all these Fulani men, is it not reprehensible, distasteful and vile that the Council of Imams and Ulama Kaduna state did not call for the arrest of these people who are in conspiracy with the murderers? With their position now, it is obvious that these Imams are part of the evil network desperately trying to decimate the Christian population of Southern Kaduna and the taking over of their lands by Islamists herdsmen terrorists.

These are the Muslim clerics that encourage and inspire the jihad carried out by their foot soldiers. These Imams are very sad that we have refused to keep silent as we are speaking up to government and telling the world the devilish plot against the Christian community in Southern Kaduna and other affected areas. While those they inspired through their wicked sermons to kill and conquer new territories for Islam are carrying out their instructions, they are now intimidating the victims with Governor El-Rufai infamous position of “call for self-defense is hate speech.”

The prayers of Christians are being answered for our Lord Jesus Christ is exposing the enemies of His Kingdom one by one. For the records, the words and the way of life of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world in whom all knees shall bow, was never violent.

CAN therefore, thrives under His inspiration and guidance. We can never call on a Christian to kill another human being. But we cannot tell a Christian to unjustly submit himself to murderers, his family wiped, his community taken over with crude violence so that a new community of herdsmen terrorists be established as it is happening now in Southern Kaduna - especially as government is not showing enough commitment to arresting the situation.

CAN therefore, has no apology over what comment it has made on the religious cleansing in Southern Kaduna and other places in the country. It is a clear fact that CAN has the more to lose with the continuance of these madness. Since May last year to date in Sothern Kaduna alone, over 100 Christians have been killed; over 53 communities with their churches have been destroyed and not less than 16 villages have been conquered and are now being occupied by Fulani herdsmen terrorists.

The imams and Ulama are the ones who are benefitting from this orchestrated violence with the new territories conquered for them. They are the ones that don’t want peace. While we will continue to pray for Southern Kaduna and other affected areas and play any role possible for peace, the world must be informed that the killings in Southern Kaduna is still going on with impunity, because the murderers have been given immunity and they feel they are untouchable.

Thank you,
Sign: Rev. Dr. Musa Asake,
CAN National General Secretary Date: January 11, 2017
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by BOJO123(m): 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Oga if you are a bajju man and u come here to do diick measurement on who has more population then you are also part of those people that i weepp about the failures of contraceptive then
Don't deviate from the main argument grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman / Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero / Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.