Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State (37363 Views)

Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Fedayeen02: 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
tomakint:

Let me engage you my brother, you come across as a reasonable man here based on your years of sojourn in Kaduna, do you really subscribe to Christians in violence-prone North to carry arms in defense against these Islamic jihadists? Please reduce accordingly bro
The only thing those marauders know is tit for tat. There comes a time when you need to survive first before practising your religion.

The Southern Kadunas are one of the weak link in the middle belt because the Muslim north among them is dividing them through creating chiefdoms among them which sometimes pit the Katafs against lets say the Gbagyis

The only thing they need to do is bear arms and fight back. They have the numbers but they are docile. The funny thing is that the igbo population there are willing to help them
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Fedayeen02: 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
BOJO123:

Don't deviate from the main argument grin
which stupid argument? Go and look for your mate please
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by emmaskyz(m): 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
ozoebuka1:
thank God say roman catholic church no join for CAN...That's just my take.
what is he saying!!!
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by bezimo(m): 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
ozoebuka1:

You are confused person with misplaced sense of concern for the genocide going on in southern kd. instead of you to call for more unity between the catholics and CAN in fighting the common enemy called Islamic terror animals you are encouraging the division. You are such an embarrassing shame.

The southern Kd folks are more of catholics than any other thing, that I know, that CAN stepped in to condemn the attacks and encourage reprisals which seems to be the best alternatives shows CAN sees catholic as part of them and is concerned about the oppresive nature of the ongoing genocide.

1 Like

Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Xano(m): 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
DozieInc:
Self defense is an option:
Since the govt has refused to act, not one person has been arrested or tried for the killings, maybe their inaction is a form of consent.
The Imams and ulamahs are (in)directly consenting to the killing of Christians in Kaduna.

True.

Most Imams and ulamahs directly or indirectly support(incite) their muslim audience members to kill.

Christians, its time for 'days of Joshua'. It is time for defence...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by ephi123(f): 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
Fedayeen02:
he is a Muslim and he doesn't see anything wrong with what happened

How can a reasonable person turn a blind eye when his fellow man is being killed because of religious affiliation

I troway yansh for muslim zealots

No wonder. What goes around comes around, let him continue supporting evil.
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Xano(m): 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
True.

Most Imams and ulamahs directly or indirectly support(incite) their muslim audience members to kill.

Christians, its time for 'days of Joshua'. It is time for defence...

DozieInc:
Self defense is an option:
Since the govt has refused to act, not one person has been arrested or tried for the killings, maybe their inaction is a form of consent.
The Imams and ulamahs are (in)directly consenting to the killing of Christians in Kaduna.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by kings09(m): 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dis ur defence is so lame u don't even realize it. So catholics shld submit themselves to murderers simply because they r nt part of CAN dat advises self-defence. Read d post again n modify ur comment. Am telling u dis as a fellow catholic
ozoebuka1:
brother what am trying to so is that can doesn't represent the Christian community as they should, the piloters of the organization only speak out when the said issue is directly affecting them. hence, am happy that my beloved Catholic church ain't dabbling With the already compromised organization...just look at how Muslim organization speaks for their own anytime the need arises...unlike can that speaks without being direct.

1 Like

Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Arjeeni: 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
@2dogged....
You sound like someone with something upstair but it is a pity that you are nothing but usual fellow Christians.

Islam and the Muslims in whatever ways we want to look at them were uniquely different from the Christinity and the Christians. But the only problem I am having with most Muslims though they are ignorance, is that our beloved prophet of Allah warned us not for whatever reason, slender, abuse or rebuke non Muslims otherwise we will be receiving same and even more from them and which may lead to insulting our dear Allah out of their ignorant.

This and many more reason I don't join issues with Christians because before you know it they will start calling you names, insulting your religion and even tribal issue will follow suit.

Muslims should please learn more about Islam and the lifestyle of our holy prophet sooner or later sanity will be restored.
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Temysteve(m): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Did anyone notice that no Muslim group condemned the Killing there?
Yesterday it was Agatu
Today its Southern Kaduna
Tomorrow it will be another group in this same entity called Nigeria while the most idiotic stupid dull clueless and most useless President keeps silent
What does Hausa fulani Muslims really want
They want top islamize the nation and God will overpower them. Bunch of idiotic pple....
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Temysteve(m): 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Arjeeni:
@2dogged....
You sound like someone with something upstair but it is a pity that you are nothing but usual fellow Christians.

Islam and the Muslims in whatever ways we want to look at them were uniquely different from the Christinity and the Christians. But the only problem I am having with most Muslims though they are ignorance, is that our beloved prophet of Allah warned us not for whatever reason, slender, abuse or rebuke non Muslims otherwise we will be receiving same and even more from them and which may lead to insulting our dear Allah out of their ignorant.

This and many more reason I don't join issues with Christians because before you know it they will start calling you names, insulting your religion and even tribal issue will follow suit.

Muslims should please learn more about Islam and the lifestyle of our holy prophet sooner or later sanity will be restored.
baba this's baseless jor. #ScamReligion

1 Like

Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by K9Uneet(m): 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
ozoebuka1:

And you think the marauding Fulani herdsmen will ask you whether you're Catholic, Anglican or Pentecostal before slicing your throat?
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by ipodstinks: 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
Islam is evil.
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by gbegemaster(m): 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
ozoebuka1:
brother what am trying to so is that can doesn't represent the Christian community as they should, the piloters of the organization only speak out when the said issue is directly affecting them. hence, am happy that my beloved Catholic church ain't dabbling With the already compromised organization...just look at how Muslim organization speaks for their own anytime the need arises...unlike can that speaks without being direct.
You talk nonsense. Just own up and move on.
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by ceejay80s(m): 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
ozoebuka1:

Abbooki no know that one o, as long as u are not a muslim ,u are not one of dem, I am a Catholic but they see us all as one
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by ceejay80s(m): 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
How are we sure lucifer is not a muslim ? Its a question
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
byrron:

FIXED
Lol. cheesy grin
One pained abo.ki has report my comment. grin
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by gudnex22(m): 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
ozoebuka1:

Idol worshipers keep mute.
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by eldoradoxx: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Perhaps it is a blessing in disguise that Catholic is not in CAN. If they were, perhaps we would have all been dead by now due to their usual indocility. Protestants are radicals and won't take the rubbish Catholic Priests would take from Islam in Northern Nigeria.
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Pro2makx(m): 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
ozoebuka1:
No matter how u try to code ur folly, u still sound like trash.
Let me not here u call urself a Christian cos u obviously r one of the stewpid ones causing division. What else do u want CAN to do? During oritse jafor u said he wasn't acting. Now a new president is there who is no keeping quiet, u r still doing NL most stewpid contest.
Maybe u will start preaching unity of the christiandom when it is ur turn for this heartless ppl to wipe out ur entire family
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Gnwuashi: 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
It is an eye for an eye. Self defense is not the only solution. Follow this idiots and wipe them out. Fulani people are animals and they should be treated as such.
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by nedu2000(m): 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
ozoebuka1:
when the fulanis want to start butchering they wont ask for your christian denomination
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by javispj(m): 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
N the president has said Nothing about it..the governor of kaduna supports the killings n this cow minded imams r the once fueling it..the killers of the rccg pastor were set free .. thats enough reason for us Christians to know that this evil people r after us..the time for slap one chic n turn the other is over.kill them if they try to kill u should be the motto.. self defense is no crime...
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by prophetfire: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
ozoebuka1:
so you mean you rosary counting peeps are in league with the fulani murderes.
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by javispj(m): 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
Arjeeni:
@2dogged....

Terrorists..

1 Like

Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by prophetfire: 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Bros, everything in Nigeria today is politically motivated...I used to think that churches in Nigeria really fend for the oppressed but alas I was disappointed at what becomes of our supposed "Almighty men of God" when they get political attention, thus, am happy that Catholic church in Nigeria has not dented her image By incaging in Nigerian politics. Nigerian politics ruins anyone /anything it comes in contact with not even can is spared.
which kain mumu igbo man be dis wey brain no dey im head?
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by fmprof(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
Teekzel:

how can you say Jesus is the saviour of the world,you have alter a grevious word,so you have another saviour than God who created me and you. In case you don't know Jesus us just a servant of God sent to us in order for us to believe and do the will of God
Ignorance is worrying U..get saved!
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Obynolee(f): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
ozoebuka1:

Did you read the post at all or read without understanding?
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by prophetfire: 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
ozoebuka1:
you are patheticaly dull.
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by javispj(m): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
prophetfire:
so you mean you rosary counting peeps are in league with the fulani murderes.
Free that guy..we Catholics r part of the issue on ground. We have friends families n members of the Catholic church who r victims n suffering from this nonsense That's going on..first names don't matter when they killing everybody with the same last name (Christians )
Re: CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State by Welcomme: 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
BOJO123:

I smell lies undecided
The guy is not lying. I am based in kaduna. Most of the southern kadunas are Catholics. In fact u will hardly find a household that doesn't have a rev father in southern Kaduna.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman / Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero / Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.