Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,287 members, 7,954,146 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

I Request To Provide Help But Yet To Be Matched On MMM - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Request To Provide Help But Yet To Be Matched On MMM (1140 Views)

I Can't... / Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad / Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Request To Provide Help But Yet To Be Matched On MMM by ITbomb(m): 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
I made a request to PH last December to enjoy the Holiday bonus but till now I am yet to be matched to pay.

I hope everything is alright

Re: I Request To Provide Help But Yet To Be Matched On MMM by makelove2m(m): 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Never to worry, you will be matched soon, MMM trying to weep off the bad eggs, very soon you will see many accounts deactivated as a result of dubious applications, let's see this week, GH and PH is still unmatched as they are currently test running all the applications
Re: I Request To Provide Help But Yet To Be Matched On MMM by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
Take it to investment section.
Re: I Request To Provide Help But Yet To Be Matched On MMM by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
Catalin:
Take it to investment section.
Re: I Request To Provide Help But Yet To Be Matched On MMM by Timelezz: 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
makelove2m:
Never to worry, you will be matched soon, MMM trying to weep off the bad eggs, very soon you will see many accounts deactivated as a result of dubious applications, let's see this week, GH and PH is still unmatched as they are currently test running all the applications

If your sum is large, it will be for a while. Mine is same too.
Re: I Request To Provide Help But Yet To Be Matched On MMM by MrIcredible: 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
ITbomb:
I made a request to PH last December to enjoy the Holiday bonus but till now I am yet to be matched to pay.

I hope everything is alright
Don't worry ma dear
Nothing is wrong.
You'll soon be matched with me for payment grin

Re: I Request To Provide Help But Yet To Be Matched On MMM by eezeribe(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
Timelezz:

If your sum is large, it will be for a while. Mine is same too.
So you call ordinary 20k a large sum?
Re: I Request To Provide Help But Yet To Be Matched On MMM by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
It's bit by bit, just be patient.

Am a guider, you can pm me to get first hand info
Re: I Request To Provide Help But Yet To Be Matched On MMM by queencalipso(f): 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
Someone I know was matched today, same sum as yours. But me dey help am fear o!

Mk the thing no come freeze again after him don ph grin
Re: I Request To Provide Help But Yet To Be Matched On MMM by nmreports: 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
I learnt matching will start tomorrow.
Dont know how true. Ah ah.

(1) (Reply)

HELP! My Family Is Imposing on me to Get Married Before I Graduate. / How To End A Relationship In A Mature Way - Bamisepeter's Blog / When You Walk In On Your Sister In Law Like This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.