Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities (46167 Views)

Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson / Irigwe Militants In Miango Attack Fulani. Disturbing Pixs / Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna (hausa Translator Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 16, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
You are daft if you are not well prepared for their attack.

Decimate them in such a manner that it will forever be in their folklore not to find their way to your land again.

The same way Ore folklore always remind some people not to ever head towards the land of Oduduwa again.
dia fada make dem come!
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Segadem(m): 8:59am On Jan 16, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Do they pray to the Almighty God or to Allah ?
Allah is not the creator of the world.
#NotTheSameGodWithYahweh.
we all know now
...that's why I said they will think they are praying to Almighty God
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by umarazizz87(m): 9:06am On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=jonhemma11 post=52838345]I don't understand Hausa but according to the information shared by Jimmy, a "registered herdsmen" MACBAN addressed a letter to the inhabitants of Unguwan Gaiya and Mabushi Kataf that they will come for a reprisal attack 'in no distant future' and will begin with the local leaders unfailingly.I don't really know where these communities are but a google search revealed that they are in Kaduna.

Please our readers who understand Hausa very well should explain the contents of the letter better.

BULLSHIT! Somebody, probably the Southern Kaduna people wrote this letter themselves to raise tension. Otherwise the Fulani writer does not know how to write in Hausa. This letter can only be written by a non Hausa-Fulani dude, or so I think.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by dederocs(m): 9:10am On Jan 16, 2017
the Nigerian military must protect the people of kaduna whether from the north or south.

President Buhari, pls keep to your mandate of protecting the lives of Nigerians.

#KEEP KADUNA SAFE#
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by googlepikins: 9:45am On Jan 16, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
You are daft if you are not well prepared for their attack.

Decimate them in such a manner that it will forever be in their folklore not to find their way to your land again.

The same way Ore folklore always remind some people not to ever head towards the land of Oduduwa again.
always chest beating. Cowards

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Dymaco(m): 10:23am On Jan 16, 2017
phemygee:

If they had a better policy, they would have implemented it but the bottom line is that they don't have a way forward in these issues. They are only doing trial and error. Or is there a way you will have a better policy and not have implemented it? No, I guess

The government is clueless.
Let's embrace the reality. The earlier the better for us

If only our govt. can set up selfless investment team free from tribalism and favoritism, Nigeria go better.
Nigerians are very rich and I know that many Nigerians want to invest in Nigeria but they don't know how to start. They really need advice, no quality consultant to consult.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by ayibatari17: 11:16am On Jan 16, 2017
AnanseK:

There is definitely a plan to destabilize the north and Nigeria as a whole. Just because Boko Haram is being concurred a new so called Fulani Herdsmen is now aggressively being marketed in order to demonose a group and maximize hatred and excercebate conflict.

Any fluent Hausa Speaker will know that this letter was not written by a Hausa/Fulani group. The letter is full of tell- tale marks and is written in exactly the accent people of southern Zaria speak Hausa as a second language. Just check with me ;

Line 2. " Jumawa "- instead of Jimawa and "masama" instead of musamman[/b]. The typical southern kaduna person cannot pronounce the double 'm' in that word and he went on to write it according to his own pronunciation.

Line 3. : " yauwan mu" instead of [b]yan
uwammu another double "m' phenomenon.

Line 4. " Da kewaya" instead of da kewaye. Giving it a totally different meaning when you change a noun into a verb. This wrong grammar cannot be written by a fluent Hausa speaker.

Line 5. "Ku sallame" instead of ku sallami - another give away about the origin of the letter.

Line 7. " Kaskiya " instead of Gaskiya - the Hausa speakers of southern kaduna have difficulty differentiating The letter "G" and letter "K" in their speech and obviously in their writing too. Same Line7. " Arnawansu" this is an attempt to pruralize a word that was already in plural form, it just like saying geeses in an attempt to make the word "geese" into a plural. It is typical where Hausa is not a first language. This letter for whatever reason was written by a non Hausa and non Fulani person and almost certainly by a southern kaduna person who speaks Hausa as a second language.

The enemies of Nigeria that doesn't want peace. I suspect our corrupt leaders that are not happy with the current war on corruption. They want to create distraction/diversion by dividing us across ethnicity and religion. Bokoharam is almost defeated so they want to come up with a different version called Fulani herdsmen. Government should quickly expose them and their agenda before its too late.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by onward4life(m): 11:49am On Jan 16, 2017
imhotep:
Impeach Buhari for cluelessness and gross misconduct in tacitly supporting Fulani herdsmen

Irooo South west will never agree! Ooo
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 16, 2017
onward4life:

Irooo South west will never agree! Ooo
.. . .we know our people. . . grin grin grin grin

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by APCmyheart(m): 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
imhotep:
Impeach Buhari for cluelessness and gross misconduct in tacitly supporting Fulani herdsmen

You are too daft to even reason that way, make your father go lead the impeachment now useless goat.

Why dint ask GEJ to be impeached over Boko Haram..

Son of hate..
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by APCmyheart(m): 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
NaijaMutant:
This is an organized religious cleansing in Kaduna under the state leadership of Mallam Nasir El-rufai and National leadership of Muhammadu Buhari

Beware of Any Buhari or APC supporting Christian around you, Mark then now

LOL what is Happening in Niger Delta is an organized economy cleansing in Nigeria?

Christian militants bringing Nigerian down everyday..
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
APCmyheart:

You are too daft to even reason that way, make your father go lead the impeachment now useless goat.

Why dint ask GEJ to be impeached over Boko Haram..

Son of hate..
^^ the spirit of Afonja has inspired you grin grin grin

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by NaMeAboki: 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
gbegemaster:
Seriously? Sue fulani herdsmen? Lol.
May God one day free you from ignorance.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL what is Happening in Niger Delta is an organized economy cleansing in Nigeria?

Christian militants bringing Nigerian down everyday..
^^ This your level of reasoning has led Nigeria into economic recession.

How many people have been massacred by the Niger Delta Militants?
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by APCmyheart(m): 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
imhotep:

^^ This your level of reasoning has led Nigeria into economic recession.

How many people have been massacred by the Niger Delta Militants?

I guess my reasoning also brought Venezuella, Russia, Brazil, etc into recession?

People will start dying of cancer of the lungs very soon in the region..
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
APCmyheart:

I guess my reasoning also brought Venezuella, Russia, Brazil, etc into recession?
We are NOT discussing Venezuella, Russia, Brazil, etc.

We are discussing Nigeria.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by APCmyheart(m): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
imhotep:

We are NOT discussing Venezuella, Russia, Brazil, etc.

We are discussing Nigeria.

And what makes Nigeria different?

What else do you export except crude oil?

What other products bring Forex to Nigeria except crude oil?

Beside we import everything in this country even toothpicks..

Try to reason beyond hatred for once and see clear picture on how we go to where we are today..

The ability for the likes of Canada, Saudi Arabia, Russia etc to save when crude oil price was high make them not badly affected as ours.

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Oloriode: 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
They knew you are coming, they are prepared while waiting for you guys.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
APCmyheart:

And what makes Nigeria different?

What else do you export except crude oil?

What other products bring Forex to Nigeria except crude oil?

Beside we import everything in this country even toothpicks..

Try to reason beyond hatred for once and see clear picture on how we go to where we are today..

The ability for the likes of Canada, Saudi Arabia, Russia etc to save when crude oil price was high make them not badly affected as ours.
This inability to think critically and creatively will ensure the perpetual regression of the Nigerian economy
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by gbegemaster(m): 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
NaMeAboki:

May God one day free you from ignorance.
What type of ignorance? Because I laughed when he said you can sue the cattle rearers? Has anyone ever sued them?
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by ayibatari17: 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
DSS should trace the paper through the guy that post the news. I am not saying he's directly involved, but for sure he's not far from the real and actual perpetrators.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by APCmyheart(m): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
imhotep:

This inability to think critically and creatively will ensure the perpetual regression of the Nigerian economy

And what should he have think of?

way to start printing dollars? Start performing magic?

Please tell us what he should have done..
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by phemygee(m): 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Dymaco:

If only our govt. can set up selfless investment team free from tribalism and favoritism, Nigeria go better.
Nigerians are very rich and I know that many Nigerians want to invest in Nigeria but they don't know how to start. They really need advice, no quality consultant to consult.

People are even scared to invest self before the government hunt them down that they are corrupt not knowing that there are still some that got their wealth the right way. Your point is so valid but they have got not clue at all..
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by delishpot: 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
Reference:

So they do attack.....without notice.....you say....

Hmmm....oga, then you should support this so called letter/notice of intent as being more humane..... civilised, instead of trying to cover up genocide with a toothpick.
By trying to rubbish whatever its intended purpose is.... you end up making things worse.

The same thing was said about Adolph Hitler in 1936, 37, 38.....by 39 even the British hitherto playing the ostrich had to admit that Europe was going up in flames. By 1945 at the end of the second world war the British Empire had collapsed, the British economy had collapsed and they had lost a quarter of their population to war...... just because they did not heed the warnings of the Polish, the Russians and the Czechs.... they lived in denial and excused Hitler and the axis powers.

Nigerians will not deal with its probblems until it becomes to late. It is in our DNA to learn from disaster.

That was a game. They sponsored Hitler, they also sponsored those fighting him. They know why they did not interven on time. Their agenda was to re settle the JEWS. Just as USA created ISIS and blocked Christians in the land from seeking asylum in the west so that they would be sitting ducks for ISIS to cause terror and fear. And then bomb Arab countries so that years later they would have excuse to flood the west with Moslems. War is money, war is wealth to some. They turn the other way for a reason.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by NaMeAboki: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
gbegemaster:
What type of ignorance? Because I laughed when he said you can sue the cattle rearers? Has anyone ever sued them?

Your case is incurable; sorry can't help you.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by gbegemaster(m): 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Lol. Please you must help me oh. You must help me sue fulani herdsmen.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by gbegemaster(m): 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
NaMeAboki:

I wonder what even concerned you with what I was discussing with someone else. You just carry on your head like government work. Fulani herdsmen lawyer.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by uvalued(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
signature2012:
Cc tonyebarcanista.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by NaMeAboki: 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
gbegemaster:
I wonder what even concerned you with what I was discussing with someone else. You just carry on your head like government work. Fulani herdsmen lawyer.

Another display of ignorance - so I am not free to comment in a public forum? You are not serious.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by gbegemaster(m): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Another display of ignorance - so I am not free to comment in a public forum? You are not serious.
Yes you are. Just simply take time to understand the conversation between two people before you jump in. Don't behave like an uncultured herdsman.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by NaMeAboki: 12:00am On Jan 17, 2017
gbegemaster:
Yes you are. Just simply take time to understand the conversation between two people before you jump in. Don't behave like an uncultured herdsman.

You are either a terrible liar or must have been transplanted with the brain of one of the cows of the herdsmen you have been so fixated about.

Refer to your post on page 3 of this thread at precisely 1.25pm, and note I did not jump into any conversation between you and anybody (as claimed) but instead you were the one who first accosted me with the following words:
Seriously? Sue fulani herdsmen? Lol.

Pls respect yourself and do not test my patience. angry
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Everfrank(m): 7:35am On Jan 17, 2017
chrisxxx:
It baffles me how these set of unaddressed people carry out this terror unchecked with reckless abandonment.
Do they hypnotise the locals such that they kill them like tethered goats? I wonder how some persons can just invade a community killing with no collateral victims!
There are more explanations needed from people of Southern Kaduna if help must come from across the Niger.
We know who wrote the fake letter. IPOB!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) / Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out / Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.