Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities (46177 Views)

Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson / Irigwe Militants In Miango Attack Fulani. Disturbing Pixs / Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna (hausa Translator Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by kettle84(m): 4:22am On Jan 16, 2017
voicelez:
we will correct our mistakes in 2019, that's all I can say
How can you do that when APC is a bold broad light rigging machine.

This is the consequence of removing God given Goodluck Jonathan for a bloody jihadist.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Everfrank(m): 4:24am On Jan 16, 2017
I bet a common enemy fabricated this poorly written letter to cause trouble in the state. Enemies of Nigeria from within Nigeria! We know them!
Miyetti Allah is a registered association with the corporate affairs commission and their leaders are known and well educated to write this cheap letter. This is cheap blackmail and its in the interest of the southern Kaduna people to call their bluff.
On the other hand if they know they are holding any Fulani man hostage they should release them.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by ayibatari17: 4:48am On Jan 16, 2017
I swear to God who made me, this letter is written by a non-Hausa/Fulani man. The Hausa wordings and arrangement doesn't sounds like ours. It most be written by someone who doesn't know how exactly we pronounce some of our words. Any stupid Assssshoooll can type rubbish and throws it out for people to see

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Tommybrainz: 5:25am On Jan 16, 2017
voicelez:
we will correct our mistakes in 2019, that's all I can say
I dare say we may not. 1. Is there a better candidate out there?, even if there is, don't forget power of incumbent.
2. Some stubborn hearted peeps will still vote for buhari
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by kheengjay(m): 5:40am On Jan 16, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Correct, a registered association that can sue be sued would not openly write such an incriminating letter and therefore leave itself wide open to prosecution; it is clearly the handwork of some stupidos who foolishly believe everybody is gullible like them.
exactly
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 16, 2017
''Only a wise cripple survives a foretold battle''
kaduna christians, arm/defend youselves, the d.umb presi.daft don't give a d.amn!
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Anasko(m): 6:17am On Jan 16, 2017
Ha ha ha, This letter was written by just somebody from one corner, if you understand Hausa Language well, the type of Hausa Written was never a Hausa speaking from Fulani or a Hausa Man. as a Northerner and Kaduna state indigen this letter was written by Southern Kaduna indigens based on the Hausa Written in the letter. because the Write up was typical Southern Kaduna Hausa Write up. Nobody i said nobody can cause any chaos in Kaduna State Insha Allah. In God we trust in Mallam El Rufai we trust. Kaduna Shall be great.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Anasko(m): 6:20am On Jan 16, 2017
AnanseK:
are

Even the most clueless of them all , the ineffectual buffoon was not impeached.

If you look carefully you will see that this was wasn't written by a Hausa/Fulani person.
tell dem
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Blaqchild4eva(m): 6:21am On Jan 16, 2017
Haba! That is a fat lie. MMM came back few days ago now, that is one good news for Nigerians.

[quote author=Ourown post=52838388]Seriously? undecided

Can this country still get better? With challenges booming every single day. It's been long I heard of any good news about this country o.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Anasko(m): 6:30am On Jan 16, 2017
AnanseK:

There is definitely a plan to destabilize the north and Nigeria as a whole. Just because Boko Haram is being concurred a new so called Fulani Herdsmen is now aggressively being marketed in order to demonose a group and maximize hatred and excercebate conflict.

Any fluent Hausa Speaker will know that this letter was not written by a Hausa/Fulani group. The letter is full of tell- tale marks and is written in exactly the accent people of southern Zaria speak Hausa as a second language. Just check with me ;

Line 2. " Jumawa "- instead of Jimawa and "masama" instead of musamman[/b]. The typical southern kaduna person cannot pronounce the double 'm' in that word and he went on to write it according to his own pronunciation.

Line 3. : " yauwan mu" instead of [b]yan
uwammu another double "m' phenomenon.

Line 4. " Da kewaya" instead of da kewaye. Giving it a totally different meaning when you change a noun into a verb. This wrong grammar cannot be written by a fluent Hausa speaker.

Line 5. "Ku sallame" instead of ku sallami - another give away about the origin of the letter.

Line 7. " Kaskiya " instead of Gaskiya - the Hausa speakers of southern kaduna have difficulty differentiating The letter "G" and letter "K" in their speech and obviously in their writing too. Same Line7. " Arnawansu" this is an attempt to pruralize a word that was already in plural form, it just like saying geeses in an attempt to make the word "geese" into a plural. It is typical where Hausa is not a first language. This letter for whatever reason was written by a non Hausa and non Fulani person and almost certainly by a southern kaduna person who speaks Hausa as a second language.

You have said it all. after all i have started believing what Governor elrufai is saying that there is an external force that are using this southern Kaduna crisis for their own reason. but we Kaduna Indigens we will deal with them. Kaduna Shall be Great.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by miblolo(f): 6:31am On Jan 16, 2017
This is fake.....
It cant be true.....
No stamp...no signature
The Hausa too
Absolute lies....
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by badaru1(m): 6:39am On Jan 16, 2017
rusher14:
Very much doubt the veracity of this letter.

Anyone could have typed that.

Kungiya in the signature and Kugiya in the header.

Lots of people just throw in comments without even reading and understanding the content of the letter. One, this letter is written by non Hausa speaker, Hausas do not speak Hausa and add another language not to talk of writing. Two, Fulani has never in the history of their attack written to anyone. Three, what is the source of the letter? They are lots of errors especially pronunciation which a person born as Fulani or Hausa will not commit. Finallly, Southan Kaduna fight is not religious as many people will want us to understand. Go and ask any community that has issues with the Fulani wether Fulanis segregate muslims from the christians.

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:54am On Jan 16, 2017
Ourown:
Seriously? undecided

Can this country still get better? With challenges booming every single day. It's been long I heard of any good news about this country o.

Oluwa wa sha.

Modified.

Ftc on this kind thread undecided .. What should I do? Celebrate or start packing my load and run outta Kaduna?

Go get a good gun/grenades.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:58am On Jan 16, 2017
The same way Ore folklore always remind some people not to ever head towards the land of Oduduwa again.

Gbam !
Intelligent message succinctly put.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:05am On Jan 16, 2017
Qelvin:

Man your type dey run at the sound of ordinary tyre wey burst, na you get mouth pass

Dunce. That's what you are.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:06am On Jan 16, 2017
BrutalJab:
Where is that Tonyebarcanista abi Tonybacanastard the epistle writer

Your attention-seeking mission won't bring you here now to write another Ababio condemning these animals. Ass licker oshi buruku.

As for Kaduna people, you guys should stand up once and for all to fight these bunch of animals. Hmmm arm yaselfs.

Tonyebarcabastad is a blackleg.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:09am On Jan 16, 2017
Segadem:
hmmmm, i don't even know what to say, how can a man with full sense will have delight in killing other human beings?

...and the funny is that these people will go to their place of worship the following day thinking they are praying to the Almighty God?

#Yahweh doesn't shed innocent blood

Do they pray to the Almighty God or to Allah ?
Allah is not the creator of the world.
#NotTheSameGodWithYahweh.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by ogechibuzor: 7:10am On Jan 16, 2017
God please save this nation....
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:11am On Jan 16, 2017
NaijaMutant:
The letter was not written by a faceless anonymous group but by a registered group of Fulani herdsmen

What is Buhari waiting for before he arrests this killers

el-Rufai, their hidden secretary will freeze their palms with tax-payers money to procure more arms.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by gbegemaster(m): 7:15am On Jan 16, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

The organization cited in the "letter" is a legitimate association of herdsmen so like the person said, i doubt they'll make such bold statements and attach their name to it.
Ok. Let's see if the organisation will refute that letter.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Ishilove: 7:32am On Jan 16, 2017
toshmann:

I agree with you. . . . . However, I dont think you'll be saying this if this letter was sent to your village.

Fake or Real, this is not funny and people in southern kaduna as well as the military amd police should be armed and ready all the time.
And also note that its kaduna today, could be jos tomorrow, benue next week, enugi next month. It os coming south if it's not checked.

I agree
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Dindondin(m): 7:35am On Jan 16, 2017
imhotep:
Impeach Buhari for cluelessness and gross misconduct in tacitly supporting Fulani herdsmen
highly supported
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Dindondin(m): 7:36am On Jan 16, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
You are daft if you are not well prepared for their attack.

Decimate them in such a manner that it will forever be in their folklore not to find their way to your land again.

The same way Ore folklore always remind some people not to ever head towards the land of Oduduwa again.
what happened in Ore folklore?
Summarise Abeg
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by mrgreen4real(m): 7:38am On Jan 16, 2017
Does that mean some pple will soon die?
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by phemygee(m): 7:45am On Jan 16, 2017
Dymaco:
my problem is not that Nigeria is in recession but my real problem is that our government is yet to come up with a better policy that will lift Nigeria out of recession.
too bad

If they had a better policy, they would have implemented it but the bottom line is that they don't have a way forward in these issues. They are only doing trial and error. Or is there a way you will have a better policy and not have implemented it? No, I guess

The government is clueless.
Let's embrace the reality. The earlier the better for us
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by adecz: 7:45am On Jan 16, 2017
the Fulani herdsmen are very difficult to flight because they do not have a location or address for you to go & attack. But they always know your own town & come at any time of their choosing. Most of the attacks are just plain wickedness for grazing land & not religious in nature. They attach more value to cattle than human life, killing women, children & elderly.... they spare no one angry ...
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by phoenix90(m): 7:50am On Jan 16, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
You are daft if you are not well prepared for their attack.

Decimate them in such a manner that it will forever be in their folklore not to find their way to your land again.

Ewu!!! Mkpeeeeee!!! The Ore folklore my a*se. Those people have tactically conquered your Eko and soon encroach Ogun. Be careful for your biggest nightmare may just be a reality after all.
Meanwhile the Fulani mafia are holding this country under siege. Let us have a clear restructuring of the federating units in this country.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by WorldRichest: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2017
imhotep:
Impeach Buhari for cluelessness and gross misconduct in tacitly supporting Fulani herdsmen

Will you continue typing this through out Buhari's 8 years rule. Get hold of yourself, you have lost the election and the erecction. You complain that Fulani herdsmen wrote a community of impending attack, but can you remember that during Goatluck Jonaddaft's regime, Boko Haram wrote several military formations several times and even attacked barracks several times. Can you imagine that? Some miscreants who called themselves Boko Haram giving notice of attack on our gallant soldiers and actually attacking and killing our soldiers right there in the barrack.

Can you now compare that to herdsmen threatening villagers? As for the herdsmen, just wait for it, Buhari and Buratai are coming for them, when the military comes for them, even you will beg on behalf of the herdsmen.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by ezemusaayo: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2017
This kind letters were caught once in adamawa state, prepared by one idiot to cause confusion. he was a christian but I belive he is may be a bad egg. so same happen ever where.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 16, 2017
WorldRichest:

Will you continue typing this through out Buhari's 8 years rule. Get hold of yourself, you have lost the election and the erecction. You complain that Fulani herdsmen wrote a community of impending attack, but can you remember that during Goatluck Jonaddaft's regime, Boko Haram wrote several military formations several times and even attacked barracks several times. Can you imagine that? Some miscreants who called themselves Boko Haram giving notice of attack on our gallant soldiers and actually attacking and killing our soldiers right there in the barrack.

Can you now compare that to herdsmen threatening villagers? As for the herdsmen, just wait for it, Buhari and Buratai are coming for them, when the military comes for them, even you will beg on behalf of the herdsmen.
Boko Haram has turned to Fulani herdsmen.

Stop re-cycling weak and baseless arguments.. .
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by maasoap(m): 8:51am On Jan 16, 2017
Intelligent people would know that this is a fake, self sponsored to gain sympathy and label the other people bad name. More or less like instigating the people and the security against cattle breeders and their association. Simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Laetitia Dagan Naankang's Burial Photos / Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens / Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.