Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? (6264 Views)

Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by knightsson: 12:32am On Jan 16, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
hehehe abeg make I run before dem go come run mouth here

Are they mad, I mean all of them I mentioned and the once I didn't mention?
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

Are they mad, I mean all of them I mentioned and the once I didn't mention?
hehehe you na brigadier general. Me na gentleman cheesy
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

List of those with holes rather? hehehe
boss all these hoes are not loyal. Na celibacy get me now o
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by knightsson: 12:37am On Jan 16, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
boss all these hoes are not loyal. Na celibacy get me now o

Me too at the emboldened. I am waiting only for mhizkel to come take me away from celibacy, keeping myself for her. hahahahahahahahahha
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by knightsson: 12:38am On Jan 16, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
hehehe you na brigadier general. Me na gentleman cheesy

Gentleman ko, Gentleman woman ni
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by knightsson: 12:39am On Jan 16, 2017
@darbeelicous you nor they sleep?
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

Me too at the emboldened. I am waiting only for mhizkel to come take me away from celibacy, keeping myself for her. hahahahahahahahahha
Hehehehe you celibate? Hehe it will be easier for a camel to go through eye of a needle cheesy cheesy

Mhizkel don marry o tongue
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

Gentleman ko, Gentleman woman ni
but you know me na. I no get wahala. I no even fit chop one bread finish cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Mhizkel(f): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:
Hi baby ni @mhizkel

Kindly check and reply your mail.

Kinginvahala
Got something wrong with my mail. I hope you understand?
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Mhizkel(f): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Hehehehe you celibate? Hehe it will be easier for a camel to go through eye of a needle cheesy cheesy

Says who?
I'm still single & searching grin
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 16, 2017
Mhizkel:

Says who?
shocked shocked shocked
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by bqlekan(m): 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mhizkel:
Kelimomo, long time.. How are you?
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by bqlekan(m): 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mhizkel:
Says who? I'm still single & searching grin
Brother shey nah you marry her nii? cheesy
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Johnsown1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
It means that he hates u
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by knightsson: 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mhizkel:
Yeah dear, I do understand.
Let's chat on whatsapp, what about that?
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by knightsson: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:

I take almighty God beg you, if the emboldened is a joke kindly stop it, my mhizkel can never be married when I am still here, waiting for her.

For mhizkel, I can sing, rap and even become an actor.
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by knightsson: 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mhizkel:

Says who?

Pabloomoescobar, shey you don hear? my mhizkel is still single and searching for me.
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

Pabloo.moescobar, shey you don hear? my mhizkel is still single and searching for me.
she dey bobo you. No mind her. She's married cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

I take almighty God beg you, if the emboldened is a joke kindly stop it, my mhizkel can never be married when I am still here, waiting for her.

For mhizkel, I can sing, rap and even become an actor.
chisozzzzzz! shocked shocked
Well, una have my blessings sha
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by knightsson: 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
chisozzzzzz! shocked shocked Well, una have my blessings sha
Thanks boss for wishing us well! hehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by knightsson: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:

Married to who na, Jesus?
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

Married to who na, Jesus?
na joke I dey oooo. But don't forget to send me wedding iv when time reach
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by knightsson: 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
na joke I dey oooo. But don't forget to send me wedding iv when time reach

It better be bro! lol

I surely will, you would be the first to get it and who knows, even maybe my best man. hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Mhizkel(f): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
bqlekan:

Kelimomo, long time.. How are you?
I' m fine dear. How you?
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Mhizkel(f): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
knightsson:

Yeah dear, I do understand.

Let's chat on whatsapp, what about that?
Okay
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by knightsson: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mhizkel:

Okay

Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Mhizkel(f): 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
grin who are you?
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Mhizkel(f): 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
knightsson:

should I be expecting a whatsapp message from you, like right now?

And please, modify and remove my number when quoting this message, would do same when you have gotten the number.
Already done
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by knightsson: 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mhizkel:
Already done
*kisses*
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Gmekx(m): 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
Hey guys just curious though....... So i kinda noticed most guys find it difficult to say the word "I love you" most times they say "I care" so when they say that, does it mean they actually love you and don't know how to say it or something?

Might be close to love, might not be. It all depends on your relationship with the guy.
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:17am On Jan 20, 2017
darbeelicous:
Hey guys just curious though....... So i kinda noticed most guys find it difficult to say the word "I love you" most times they say "I care" so when they say that, does it mean they actually love you and don't know how to say it or something?
anyone who loves you should not find it too difficult so say i love you....
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mhizkel:

Says who?

Lol babe go easy on them guys ooo.. If I hear searching cool cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Nairalanders And Their Personalities. / Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. / Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.