Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? (6261 Views)

Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Mhizkel(f): 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
3rdlegxxx:

Lol babe go easy on them guys ooo.. If I hear searching cool cheesy
Lol. I'm saying the truth tho cheesy
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by torqque7(m): 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
darbeelicous:
Hey guys just curious though....... So i kinda noticed most guys find it difficult to say the word "I love you" most times they say "I care" so when they say that, does it mean they actually love you and don't know how to say it or something?

For God's sake how does I care get misinterpreted to I love you?smh...that how you females will go around telling everyone oh he likes me or he toasted me just cos he flirted or said something nice..PLEASE STOP JUMPING INTO CONCLUSION..wait till he actually says something before you register it in your heads angry

Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Tchiman(m): 8:12am On Feb 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

The center cannot hold again... We just have to erect a beam embarassed sad

sorry bro, you don't erect beam.....it is column that is erected....o tan!!
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Dmayor7(m): 8:41am On Feb 24, 2017
Please, I am looking for a blogger or wannabe blogger with a flair for fashion and dating topics.

I have a wonderful and well designed website which you can take as your own and start blogging on.

I am a web designer and tech blogger but will like to collaborate with you and make something great out of this.

I already have some secret techniques and working tips we will follow and in no time start getting results.

Contact me now for more details via : darlingtonokafor@gmail.com - 08175765974.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Nairalanders And Their Personalities. / Girls With Big Ass And Big Booby Are Not Wife Material. / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.