Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

My Boyfriend Always Wants Ladies To Take Care Of Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Always Wants Ladies To Take Care Of Him? (1153 Views)

My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until / My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Always Wants Ladies To Take Care Of Him? by mamagee3(f): 2:19am On Jan 16, 2017
Hi all, my boyfriend always wants ladies to take care of him.

He enjoys being spoiled by ladies. But I don't agree with spoiling him because I was raised to believe you work hard for what you get in life.

I'm very appalled as to why a man would put down his integrity and self-respect for material things.

When I talk to him about it, he says it's a woman's world and doesn't see sense in what I am saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Ladies To Take Care Of Him? by ButterFrost212(f): 2:26am On Jan 16, 2017
Your boyfriend is a gigolo. You shouldn't be with that kind if person, especially when you don't subscribe to his ways. Dump his lazy ass Asap. Even men of today don't tolerate lazy women who become liabilities, howmuch more a full grown man. angry

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Ladies To Take Care Of Him? by Smhart1(f): 4:03am On Jan 16, 2017
Is that a boyfriend or boy-baby ?
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Ladies To Take Care Of Him? by mamagee3(f): 4:24am On Jan 16, 2017
Smhart1:
Is that a boyfriend or boy-baby ?
Hahaha.

I can't stop laughing, you're too funny!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Ladies To Take Care Of Him? by LegendaryArnold(m): 5:50am On Jan 16, 2017
Take care of him before any woman does!
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Ladies To Take Care Of Him? by wiringdpt(m): 6:02am On Jan 16, 2017
You're dating a fvck boy, dump him asap. Someone else will come around.
mamagee3:

He enjoys being spoiled by ladies. But I don't agree with spoiling him because I was raised to believe you work hard for what you get in life.

I'm very appalled as to why a man would put down his integrity and self-respect for material things.

When I talk to him about it, he says it's a woman's world and doesn't see sense in what I am saying.

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Ladies To Take Care Of Him? by femolacqua(m): 6:12am On Jan 16, 2017
At this age and century, a boy is still feeling that way. Something must be wrong.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Ladies To Take Care Of Him? by nwakibe: 6:14am On Jan 16, 2017
Be careful of the kind of advice you receive here o. Some of these ladies saying dump him are paying their boy friend's bill o.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Ladies To Take Care Of Him? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:21am On Jan 16, 2017

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Ladies To Take Care Of Him? by nabegibeg: 6:28am On Jan 16, 2017
mamagee3:

if many ladies spoiled him, how many ladies do you know have spoilt him ?
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Ladies To Take Care Of Him? by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 16, 2017
Hmmmn I just read this, it's interesting.

9 Things You Should Never Do In A Relationship

http://www.healthimi.tk/2015/07/9-things-you-should-never-do-in.html
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Ladies To Take Care Of Him? by Bossontop(m): 6:36am On Jan 16, 2017
Isit the same boyfriend on all yo threads u talking bout
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Ladies To Take Care Of Him? by Cornerstone2020(m): 6:39am On Jan 16, 2017
Noted
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Ladies To Take Care Of Him? by 2romantic: 8:40am On Jan 16, 2017
babe, u r still doing boyfriend - girlfriend at ur age? Nawa o. Just marry or Have a babysitter him. menopause is calling. my advice.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Ladies To Take Care Of Him? by sinaj(f): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2017
Is he handicapped
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Ladies To Take Care Of Him? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 16, 2017
I think the best you can do for him,try make him provide for his needs,who know's he probarbly might be dating you because of your success
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Ladies To Take Care Of Him? by Smhart1(f): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
mamagee3:

Hahaha.

I can't stop laughing, you're too funny!!!

WHEN I TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT, HE SAYS IT'S A WOMAN'S WORLD AND DOESN'T SEE SENSE IN WHAT I AM SAYING. So when its time for spending it becomes a woman's world #NONSENSE

(1) (Reply)

Is My Kinni Active? / Let's Play A Game... Boys Nd Girls Come In / Me & My Husband To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.