Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

The Strangest Wet Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Strangest Wet Dream (936 Views)

A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) / What Is The Strangest Response You've Gotten When You First Unzipped Your Pants / Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Strangest Wet Dream by akinz4u(m): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2017
news flash>>>> wet dream dey happen to anybody weda man or woman,even revrend father sef fit jam am ;

Its been Ages i had experienced wet dream back then when i still been dey sec sch bt to jam am dis morning in a wierd fashion shock me.
I've been awake since 5:15am sleep run comot my eye after d kind strange wet dream wey i jam dis early mormor.. it involve me and one of my female friend for my street wey we dey get mutual likeness/attraction for ourselves,for the dream she visited me unexpected in my house and my family were all at home,in my subconscious i take am go my room for sch in campus bt inside the dream it was our boys-cotter room we entered for ma house. As usual wen it involve man&woman alone in a room,we began to kiss,smooch,remove top,remove bra,remove trouser, E come remain pant smiley (G-string) as i comot the pant wetin i see shock me a DICK shocked she's a HERMAPHRODITE!!! (vag&dickson combined)
WTF nai by force i wake myself up, see as i dey sweat untop A/c wey dey on for room my brother/padi come even wake up next to me but i just lock up on wetin jus happen make him for no laugh me to death grin grin

THE JOSEPH'S OF OUR GENERATION ABEG HELP ME INTEPRETE WETIN DIS KIND DREAM MEAN. lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: The Strangest Wet Dream by dacblogger: 7:47am On Jan 16, 2017
It means you are gay..you are welcome grin

3 Likes

Re: The Strangest Wet Dream by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 16, 2017
dacblogger:
Ditto! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Strangest Wet Dream by dacblogger: 7:55am On Jan 16, 2017
colik:

Ditto! cheesy
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Strangest Wet Dream by Emac34: 8:06am On Jan 16, 2017
dacblogger:
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Strangest Wet Dream by coolcharm(m): 8:08am On Jan 16, 2017
Lol. You no do again? 14 years for dream and you will know what's up. Lamo! cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Strangest Wet Dream by joceey(m): 8:18am On Jan 16, 2017
The dream is clear that your female friend has spiritual husband and she is possessed .....observe her very well she get angry easily
Re: The Strangest Wet Dream by akinz4u(m): 8:30am On Jan 16, 2017
dacblogger:
Lol.. That can't b true embarassed
dacblogger:
Lol.. That can't b true
Re: The Strangest Wet Dream by akinz4u(m): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2017
joceey:
The dream is clear that your female friend has spiritual husband and she is possessed .....observe her very well she get angry easily
Bros asin I go observe her die nw. I fit still try go check if truly she get dick.. Lol grin
joceey:
Bros asin I go observe her die nw. I fit still try go check if truly she get dick or vag.. Lol
Re: The Strangest Wet Dream by akinz4u(m): 8:32am On Jan 16, 2017
coolcharm:
Lol. You no do again? 14 years for dream and you will know what's up. Lamo! cheesy grin
Bros if na u, u go gree do again??

(1) (Reply)

“S*x toys Is On The Rise In Nigeria Despite The Recession,” Report Says / When Your Bestfriend Decides Who You Date / How Segun Tried To Rape Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.