Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM (24270 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good / Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by COdeGenesis: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jaideyone:
it's irritating when some mmm promoters come here to tell us to mind our business and insult us just because we dared to air our views against the ponzi scheme. some of them have gone as far as laying curses on us for pointing out loopholes in system.

front page or not this post is aimed at educating them on why we (myself, like minded people and the government) will continue to warn people against putting their money in such schemes.

if my neighbour comes to preach to me, giving me reasons why I should start going to church with him and how I will benefit immensely from what his church has to offer then he has automatically given me the right of disagreement. I know his pastor flogs the worshippers during deliverance sessions, tells them to go outside and eat grass and swallow snakes in the name of Jesus. from that moment onward I have the right to challenge his points and dissuade my siblings and loved ones from following him to church lest they get brainwashed and hurt in the process.
what I'm saying in essence is that we stand against MMM because we have loved ones who are into it or planning to join.
I have a close friend who currently has 100k in the system and all I want is for him to get his money out before it crashes. I love him and I don't want him to lose his money.
I have a girlfriend who has been talking about joining since October. do I hate her? No!!! do I give money? yes!!! infact I'll be paying half of her rent by February ending while she'll pay the remaining half. I love her and I don't want her to lose her hard earned money. if she does I'll have to pick up the bill. my only prayer is she won't put her money into it without telling me.
so you've accused us of praying for MMM to crash? yes
why? cos we have loved ones who might join if MMM stays a day longer. the earlier it crashes the better. the more it grows the higher the number of Nigerians at risk of losing their money when it crashes.
so as those who are in the light, it's our responsibility to reach out to family members and friends who are in the system and persuade then to get out. we are not preaching against MMM because we hate them, we are doing so because we've identified the dangers associated with putting money in a scheme with no solid investment structure.

we will continue to dissuade people from joining. it's my responsibility and I won't shy away from it. call it hate, jealousy, whatever you like.

thanks for reading.
Let the bashing begin
k

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by bennybaba(m): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
Damn I can't take it anymore.. .something is definitely wrong with seun.. ..every crap about MMM must make front page when the country is burning with religious Fanatism and ethnic bigotry.. .. How many southern Kaduna killings thread have you taken to front page.... Hypocrite

9 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
Just type any trash and include MMM in d caption and ur topic becomes Auto front page. Yet we have educative and front page worthy topics not making frontpage. Mr NL owner if u are tired of running this forum why not advertise it on olx let serious minded pple buy it off........... For f*ck's sake, How can in a day u have abt 10 MMM topics hitting front page!!

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by omotayo51: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
Thunder will fire any idiot against MMM.... Is it your father's money we use in investing or why are u so pained in the ass....

12 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
This is officially my first comment about MMM since it's onset. U guys should leave them alone, it's their money. Haba.
E no concern me. Once MMM pay all my guys I go simply follow dem chop the money, if e crash e no concern me na their money dem go lose abi no be so. Abeg draw close to an MMM person chop the money with am. If e lose the money later na him wahala. I stand with those people that stand with MMM. When e crash I no go stand with them again

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Seen & his band of busybodies.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by codemaster2much: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
Please mmm pay me my money oh. I no do again. Please people make una pH oh. All this warnings are making me scared oh

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by uyicos: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
I think we should stop looking at your post, is your site having crowd issues before MMM there was nairaland why are you now running rat race? Please get more work abeg

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Vicolan: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
But why is it dt no one talk about Nairabet as illegal but always mmm... U guys are just failure. Be +ve for once

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by FirstTImeUser: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
charleseee:
and you stand for Nairabet, pool, baba ijebu and politicians

Sometimes I ask, how does the same government that allows its masses to be robbed via these platforms(let's even exclude politicians) claim to be fighting against mmm that has not defrauded anyone?
At least I don't know of anyone until the media and government started throwing tantrums at the program

#just thinking #

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by bazrule1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
i have no respect whatsoever for this so called seun as it is so clear his forum is biased and full of sentiments.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
Me i even think say person died ni o, with the way them dey yell MMM upanddan

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4746807_kendricklamarreactionmeme14_jpeg315a2f2508b1746e13a341ca3b0b72a0

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
Another bullshit. I spit on it.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by ChessEnthusiast: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
In light of the terrorist attacks over the years and the one that just occurred at the University of Maiduguri, I urge ALL well meaning Muslims to begin looking into bringing about the reformation of Islam as a religion. Here are some suggestions that I have. Please, do not see any of these suggestions as an attack on Islam. This is just my own effort at trying to look for solutions for a problem that has tarnished the image of Muslims not only in Nigeria but all over the world. So a few suggestions are:

1. Eliminate Madrasas. These schools have served as a breeding ground to brainwash children. Some of these brainwashed children can then grow up to be terrorists. Muslim children should be sent to normal schools were they learn English, Arithmetic, reasoning and logic. This will equip them to think critically as adults not only about religion but also about politics and world events.

2. Declare some parts of the Quran and Hadith as haram: Some parts of the scriptures are just plainly wrong. For example, the command to kill those who do not believe in Islam. Christians used to have a similar problem with the Old Testament and they were able to solve it by placing their attention on the New Testament. If something similar can be done in Islam it will go a long way to help address this issue of radicalization.
What is there to reform? Islam itself is synonymous to terrorism.
Islam is the most violent religion in the world. what is there to be reformed?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by edibless0(m): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jaideyone:
it's irritating when some mmm promoters come here to tell us to mind our business and insult us just because we dared to air our views against the ponzi scheme. some of them have gone as far as laying curses on us for pointing out loopholes in system.

front page or not this post is aimed at educating them on why we (myself, like minded people and the government) will continue to warn people against putting their money in such schemes.
Once again mind your business leave mmm alone........mmm is never a problem of this entity called Nigeria
if my neighbour comes to preach to me, giving me reasons why I should start going to church with him and how I will benefit immensely from what his church has to offer then he has automatically given me the right of disagreement. I know his pastor flogs the worshippers during deliverance sessions, tells them to go outside and eat grass and swallow snakes in the name of Jesus. from that moment onward I have the right to challenge his points and dissuade my siblings and loved ones from following him to church lest they get brainwashed and hurt in the process.
what I'm saying in essence is that we stand against MMM because we have loved ones who are into it or planning to join.
I have a close friend who currently has 100k in the system and all I want is for him to get his money out before it crashes. I love him and I don't want him to lose his money.
I have a girlfriend who has been talking about joining since October. do I hate her? No!!! do I give money? yes!!! infact I'll be paying half of her rent by February ending while she'll pay the remaining half. I love her and I don't want her to lose her hard earned money. if she does I'll have to pick up the bill. my only prayer is she won't put her money into it without telling me.
why? cos we have loved ones who might join if MMM stays a day longer. the earlier it crashes the better. the more it grows the higher the number of Nigerians at risk of losing their money when it crashes.
so as those who are in the light, it's our responsibility to reach out to family members and friends who are in the system and persuade then to get out. we are not preaching against MMM because we hate them, we are doing so because we've identified the dangers associated with putting money in a scheme with no solid investment structure.

we will continue to dissuade people from joining. it's my responsibility and I won't shy away from it. call it hate, jealousy, whatever you like.

thanks for reading.
Let the bashing begin
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by excellence1331: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jaideyone:

thanks for reading.
Let the bashing begin
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by akoko11: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jaideyone:

thanks for reading.
Let the bashing begin

I gat no time to read ur post u fking attention seeker, go n hug live transformer. As for me I will continue to PH and Gh. Long live MMM Nigeria

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
This dude died (so i heard) when he heard MMM don crash, you guys should stop making posts like this o.

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by edibless0(m): 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Once again leave mmm alone.....mmm is never a problem to this entity called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by excellence1331: 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=excellence1331 post=52866605][/quote] It's quite obvious u don't have a genuine reason. so just shut d Bleep up!!!.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
Knowledge comes with a price,and unfortunately many people would learn the hard way at the end of the day that carlos ponzi was there long before mavrodi and neither of them are hailed anywhere as heroes who provided help for the masses

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Nairaboi(m): 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
charleseee:
and you stand for Nairabet, pool, baba ijebu and politicians
same question murrafuckas keep asking me day in day out. Yes! i play nairabet, because there is an agency called Nigeria Lottery Commison that regulated the activities of bookmakers, if i loose, i know i did not do my research well, because upset usually happen to big teams but not always, e.g there is no way Barca would play Eyimba 3 times and not Win all, or Win 2 and draw one. so if i choose Eyimba to win Barca, then am a greedy murrafucka who deserve to lose his money and after that get some serious flogging too.
How do bookmaers pay winners? from the money of those that lost.
Do bookmakers have an account that can be freezed? Yes! they do
Since the Inception of nairabet, bet9ja or merrybet, have they ever gone on freeze mode? NO

MMM, who regulates it? NOBODY
MMM, are they into a profitable business that would yield them profit? NO
MMM, do they have a central account that can be freezed? NO
Who do i hold if MMM closes today? NOBODY

i could go on and on, but whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad. . .

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
Strictly speaking, i am not a part of MMM neither do i have any Intentions of joining though quite a couple of my associates are involved
I read up things about MMM so i could warn my friends if the system is about to go down. This OP just wasted my precious time with rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Damilare2025: 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
No mind nairaland den b idiots.....mumu...ppu.even dia news nw na lie....Wat u expect dem to post they won't post it...na pictures..selfy..and nonsense....tins dem go det post....wu u help since den born ur fada.....mavrodi...baba nla...wey no go die forever...anymumu wey badmouth go poor till ego die....
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by preacherz: 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
olahero:
e be like say u don nack head for groud? Morron

grin grin grin grin grin bross u harsh die
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Hiploko(m): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nairaboi:

same question murrafuckas keep asking me day in day out. Yes! i play nairabet, because there is an agency called Nigeria Lottery Commison that regulated the activities of bookmakers, if i loose, i know i did not do my research well, because upset usually happen to big teams but not always, e.g there is no way Barca would play Eyimba 3 times and not Win all, or Win 2 and draw one. so if i choose Eyimba to win Barca, then am a greedy murrafucka who deserve to lose his money and after that get some serious flogging too.
Since the Inception of nairabet, bet9ja or merrybet, have they ever gone on freeze mode? NO

park well... Your opinion is sooo irrelivant! Get busy

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Hiploko(m): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nairaboi:

park well... Your opinion is sooo irrelevant! Get busy
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Goovo(m): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
ritababe:

and they fulfill your wish.
am not surprised
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by symbianDON(m): 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
@op it's pathetic and disheartening that you found time to write this long epistle of jaideyone on mmm affairs because according to you, you love to warn your neighbors and friends....however, having gone through ALL your topics since joining nairaland, I am disappointed that you haven't found time to warn government/write against government in the light of the hardship Nigerians are going through. isn't that your business too or you don't feel concerned about your friends and neighbors in such matters?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Mujtahida: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
If you anti MMM guys know the slightest about human nature you guys would quit posting stuffs about MMM if you don't want people to participate in it but you guys have forgotten that human beings are wired and indeed love to do that which is forbidden. Don't fvck, we were all told, by pastors, imams, parents etc who frightened us with the dire consequences of doing the forbidden IT but didn't 99.9% of us do IT? It's paradoxical but you guys are helping to promote MMM. Law of attraction says if you want to change a thing change your focus. Keep up the good work.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by bydot1(m): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nairaboi:

I go like to dey collect games from u oo grin Barca v Gijon 1.02 odd...how much are we going to put o jewe undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Get A CSCS Number? / Segun Fayomi Of Plethora Farms Accused Of Duping Investors Of Millions / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday [jumia Awoof]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.