Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM (24261 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good / Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by lonelydora: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
In light of the terrorist attacks over the years and the one that just occurred at the University of Maiduguri, I urge ALL well meaning Muslims to begin looking into bringing about the reformation of Islam as a religion. Here are some suggestions that I have. Please, do not see any of these suggestions as an attack on Islam. This is just my own effort at trying to look for solutions for a problem that has tarnished the image of Muslims not only in Nigeria but all over the world. So a few suggestions are:

1. Eliminate Madrasas. These schools have served as a breeding ground to brainwash children. Some of these brainwashed children can then grow up to be terrorists. Muslim children should be sent to normal schools were they learn English, Arithmetic, reasoning and logic. This will equip them to think critically as adults not only about religion but also about politics and world events.

2. Declare some parts of the Quran and Hadith as haram: Some parts of the scriptures are just plainly wrong. For example, the command to kill those who do not believe in Islam. Christians used to have a similar problem with the Old Testament and they were able to solve it by placing their attention on the New Testament. If something similar can be done in Islam it will go a long way to help address this issue of radicalization.

I hope your brothers in same faith won't stone you to death for speaking your mind, which is, the best way to stop all these killings.

Never knew the Quran has command to kill nonbelievers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Jaideyone(m): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
akoko11:

I gat no time to read ur post u fking attention seeker, go n hug live transformer. As for me I will continue to PH and Gh. Long live MMM Nigeria
call me any name you like. will your attention fetch me m9ney? anything that affectsvthe wellbeing of my family and loved ones is definitely my business whether you like it or not. if you don't like my opinion boycott the thread

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Nairaboi(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
bydot1:

I go like to dey collect games from u oo grin Barca v Gijon 1.02 odd...how much are we going to put o jewe undecided
No play Barca straight win o, instead play over 1.5, the odd go better pass that 1.02 odd jare

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by komzybrown(f): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
there are so many online biz like ultimate cycler, get help, help to get, , crowd rising, givers forum and lots more, why don't you people write about those ones, no you won't cos you guys are doing those ones. since u guys are not MMM participants that's y am seeing all manner of rubbish about MMM everyday.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Hiploko(m): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jaideyone:
call me any name you like. will your attention fetch me m9ney? anything that affectsvthe wellbeing of my family and loved ones is definitely my business whether you like it or not. if you don't like my opinion boycott the thread
witchcraft is when you invite the woes of others into your life. Leave MMM participants alone. Foolish enough, you didn't lend any one money to participate. So what is your own? Leave them alone. It make you appear to be very stupid

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by braining01: 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
Anticorruption:
nairaland is really getting childish with this MMM stuff

Who is stopping u?

undecided undecided

might just leave the forum for a while

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Jaideyone(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
sarahade:

Oponu oshi.
Long live mmm, ghw, nnn and the rest.
grin
call me any name you like it won't make me change my opinion. we'll know who the oponu is when in a week or two when you can't GH

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by dozymars(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jaideyone:
it's irritating when some mmm promoters come here to tell us to mind our business and insult us just because we dared to air our views against the ponzi scheme. some of them have gone as far as laying curses on us for pointing out loopholes in system.

front page or not this post is aimed at educating them on why we (myself, like minded people and the government) will continue to warn people against putting their money in such schemes.

if my neighbour comes to preach to me, giving me reasons why I should start going to church with him and how I will benefit immensely from what his church has to offer then he has automatically given me the right of disagreement. I know his pastor flogs the worshippers during deliverance sessions, tells them to go outside and eat grass and swallow snakes in the name of Jesus. from that moment onward I have the right to challenge his points and dissuade my siblings and loved ones from following him to church lest they get brainwashed and hurt in the process.
what I'm saying in essence is that we stand against MMM because we have loved ones who are into it or planning to join.
I have a close friend who currently has 100k in the system and all I want is for him to get his money out before it crashes. I love him and I don't want him to lose his money.
I have a girlfriend who has been talking about joining since October. do I hate her? No!!! do I give money? yes!!! infact I'll be paying half of her rent by February ending while she'll pay the remaining half. I love her and I don't want her to lose her hard earned money. if she does I'll have to pick up the bill. my only prayer is she won't put her money into it without telling me.
so you've accused us of praying for MMM to crash? yes
why? cos we have loved ones who might join if MMM stays a day longer. the earlier it crashes the better. the more it grows the higher the number of Nigerians at risk of losing their money when it crashes.
so as those who are in the light, it's our responsibility to reach out to family members and friends who are in the system and persuade then to get out. we are not preaching against MMM because we hate them, we are doing so because we've identified the dangers associated with putting money in a scheme with no solid investment structure.

we will continue to dissuade people from joining. it's my responsibility and I won't shy away from it. call it hate, jealousy, whatever you like.

thanks for reading.
Let the bashing begin

Ignoramus! If only you can spend more of your time on something more meaningful other than writing against people making legitimate contributions and helping eachother.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Okeikpu(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jaideyone:
it's irritating when some mmm promoters come here to tell us to mind our business and insult us just because we dared to air our views against the ponzi scheme. some of them have gone as far as laying curses on us for pointing out loopholes in system.

front page or not this post is aimed at educating them on why we (myself, like minded people and the government) will continue to warn people against putting their money in such schemes.

if my neighbour comes to preach to me, giving me reasons why I should start going to church with him and how I will benefit immensely from what his church has to offer then he has automatically given me the right of disagreement. I know his pastor flogs the worshippers during deliverance sessions, tells them to go outside and eat grass and swallow snakes in the name of Jesus. from that moment onward I have the right to challenge his points and dissuade my siblings and loved ones from following him to church lest they get brainwashed and hurt in the process.
what I'm saying in essence is that we stand against MMM because we have loved ones who are into it or planning to join.
I have a close friend who currently has 100k in the system and all I want is for him to get his money out before it crashes. I love him and I don't want him to lose his money.
I have a girlfriend who has been talking about joining since October. do I hate her? No!!! do I give money? yes!!! infact I'll be paying half of her rent by February ending while she'll pay the remaining half. I love her and I don't want her to lose her hard earned money. if she does I'll have to pick up the bill. my only prayer is she won't put her money into it without telling me.
why? cos we have loved ones who might join if MMM stays a day longer. the earlier it crashes the better. the more it grows the higher the number of Nigerians at risk of losing their money when it crashes.
so as those who are in the light, it's our responsibility to reach out to family members and friends who are in the system and persuade then to get out. we are not preaching against MMM because we hate them, we are doing so because we've identified the dangers associated with putting money in a scheme with no solid investment structure.

we will continue to dissuade people from joining. it's my responsibility and I won't shy away from it. call it hate, jealousy, whatever you like.

thanks for reading.
Let the bashing begin
ok
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by jo997: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
This OP, l swear no get work, so u wasted precious time writing this rubbish just to warn others about MMM when you yourself have to warn yourself.

Imagine did MMM warns you not to use spare money to participate in the scheme. Moreover, ask great men what kept them flourishing in the world of challenges, the answer is simply RISKS and MISTAKES.

If you are not making any of these two, am sorry you are not really growing to take up bigger challenges of life.

And is your type that gets information about MMM activities prior to the real MMMites.

Get a life and stop all these market-women-gossiping kind of life you are living.

Great men (just like founders of MMM) in the making don't go about being town criers, they simply MIND THEIR BUSINESS.

Did belief that founders of this scheme in reality has a conviction and followed it passionately despite government interference, despite being arrested and lock up just they don't give up and still the scheme is working.

If you ever have a vision to purse and you see the long term benefits, then that is when real challenges surface, I believe you are still living an average life and need some growing up work man.

Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Olumaeme: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
MMM has seriously created jobs for lots of Nigerians jobless dead writers ooo.
MMM Don dey make people discover their talents all of a sudden..
All newspapers must carry mmm story everyday...
MMM has created more jobs than Buhari...
But why b say people wey no dey MMM dey weep everyday Na?

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by bydot1(m): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nairaboi:

No play Barca straight win o, instead play over 1.5, the odd go better pass that 1.02 odd jare
Will u kwup kwayet *in mama peace voice* angry grin cheesy
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Jaideyone(m): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hiploko:
witchcraft is when you invite the woes of others into your life. Leave MMM participants alone. Foolish enough, you didn't lend any one money to participate. So what is your own? Leave them alone. It make you appear to be very stupid
you mean I should stand by and watch my friend lose his money? I won't let him go hungry when he's broke so it's better for me to do everything I can to dissuade him. he has been trying to win me over too but I've refused to put my money. MMM is my business as long as I keep seeing folks trying to win me over both online and offline. I reserve the right to object and make my points known too. if you don't like it jump off a cliff

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by mildflame: 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jaideyone:

thanks for reading.
Let the bashing begin

Another useless ADVICE

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Hiploko(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jaideyone:
you mean I should stand by and watch my friend lose his money? I won't let him go hungry when he's broke so it's better for me to do everything I can to dissuade him. he has been trying to win me over too but I've refused to put my money. MMM is my business as long as I keep seeing folks trying to win me over both online and offline. I reserve the right to object and make my points known too. if you don't like it jump off a cliff
who takes u serious sef? Go get something better to do joor! How long will it take you guys opening useless anti-mmm threads that you are only making it popular? Cos the participants look @ you guys as sick, jobless and insane

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by GogetterMD(m): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
In light of the terrorist attacks over the years and the one that just occurred at the University of Maiduguri, I urge ALL well meaning Muslims to begin looking into bringing about the reformation of Islam as a religion. Here are some suggestions that I have. Please, do not see any of these suggestions as an attack on Islam. This is just my own effort at trying to look for solutions for a problem that has tarnished the image of Muslims not only in Nigeria but all over the world. So a few suggestions are:

1. Eliminate Madrasas. These schools have served as a breeding ground to brainwash children. Some of these brainwashed children can then grow up to be terrorists. Muslim children should be sent to normal schools were they learn English, Arithmetic, reasoning and logic. This will equip them to think critically as adults not only about religion but also about politics and world events.

2. Declare some parts of the Quran and Hadith as haram: Some parts of the scriptures are just plainly wrong. For example, the command to kill those who do not believe in Islam. Christians used to have a similar problem with the Old Testament and they were able to solve it by placing their attention on the New Testament. If something similar can be done in Islam it will go a long way to help address this issue of radicalization.
You clearly lack sound reasoning
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Jaideyone(m): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
dozymars:

Ignoramus! If only you can spend more of your time on something more meaningful other than writing against people making legitimate contributions and helping eachother.
lol legitimate? you need to get a refund from your alma mater

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Jaideyone(m): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hiploko:
who takes u serious sef? Go get something better to do joor!
you don't take mW seriously but others do. now run along

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by lantres000(m): 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
OP you are sounding like a learner... Yes and you are sounding pretty cheap. Old man like you still dey do Girlfriend you are just a $hit head and a cheap Skate

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by homirefacuny(m): 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
LoJ:
The OP is quite right. I am not even Nigerian, but I stand against MMM and similar fraudulent schemes. Where I live it is strictly forbidden to set or even promote any Ponzi scheme.

"wetin concern you" " how is that your business" and similar rhetorics, are not arguments. At their best, they are fallacious lines of reasoning. What happens to others influence sme. Men are not islands, we do not live in Autarchy. When tens of thousands shall be loosing their funds, it will concern me. We will have to weep with them and even lend them money for them to start afresh. The general economy shall be affected. It will set a precedent and generate fear. People will be afraid to invest, even in productive business domains. If the Bubble called MMM goes on for another 1 or 2 years before it bursts (as it will most certainly do), the collateral dammages will be so great that Nigeria may go from Recession to Depression.

It is ignorance (at best) and/or greed that pushes people to believe that a system, without external source of income, which promises up to 30% even 50% ROI in the shortest time, is sustainable.

There is no worst Blind, than He who refuses to see.

God bless your wisdom dear.
You ain't a Nigerian... Where are you from really?
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Hiploko(m): 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jaideyone:
you don't take mW seriously but others do. now run along
hahahaha... Serious ko! Jobless ni! Check the comments on the thread and look @ how foolish you have become for opening a foolish thread
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by dozymars(m): 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jaideyone:

thanks for reading.
Let the bashing begin

Another failure seeking for attention. Is your school on strike or what ?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
chessguru:
I STAND FOR MMM NIGERIA ..... una carry MMM matter for head like fresh gala . e no get wetin una wan talk or how una want take talk am , we know your motives and WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA
are you a robot?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Jaideyone(m): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hiploko:
who takes u serious sef? Go get something better to do joor! How long will it take you guys opening useless anti-mmm threads that you are only making it popular? Cos the participants look @ you guys as sick, jobless and insane
so cos I made out 15mins to create a thread on a scheme several people tried to persuade me to join I'm jobless? smh
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Jaideyone(m): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
dozymars:

Another failure seeking for attention. Is your school on strike or what ?
I'm a failure cos I made out 15mins to air my opinion on a scheme several people tried to make me join. read your own post again and see how foolish it sounds
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by dharamanil(m): 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mumu op carry mmm matter for head like daliyaki..... who ask for your opinion? Ozwine

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Ovacoma: 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
LoJ:
The OP is quite right. I am not even Nigerian, but I stand against MMM and similar fraudulent schemes. Where I live it is strictly forbidden to set or even promote any Ponzi scheme.

"wetin concern you" " how is that your business" and similar rhetorics, are not arguments. At their best, they are fallacious lines of reasoning. What happens to others influence sme. Men are not islands, we do not live in Autarchy. When tens of thousands shall be loosing their funds, it will concern me. We will have to weep with them and even lend them money for them to start afresh. The general economy shall be affected. It will set a precedent and generate fear. People will be afraid to invest, even in productive business domains. If the Bubble called MMM goes on for another 1 or 2 years before it bursts (as it will most certainly do), the collateral dammages will be so great that Nigeria may go from Recession to Depression.

It is ignorance (at best) and/or greed that pushes people to believe that a system, without external source of income, which promises up to 30% even 50% ROI in the shortest time, is sustainable.

There is no worst Blind, than He who refuses to see.
Thank you, ''truth is bitter''.
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by jo997: 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
Olumaeme:
MMM has seriously created jobs for lots of Nigerians jobless dead writers ooo.

MMM Don dey make people discover their talents all of a sudden..

All newspapers must carry mmm story everyday...

MMM has created more jobs than Buhari...

But why b say people wey no dey MMM dey weep everyday Na?

Truth is the Op is never a writer talkless of being a dead one.

He mentioned to have assisted his girlfriend pay house rent, that one na lie.

Also he doesn't have money to do MMM, just give am 20,000 and next na to join MMM.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by abbey621(m): 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
People bashing the writer are sick in the head! When MMM finally crashes and people start committing suicides, shouldn't we feel guilty as a society that we didn't do all our best to warn against their risky behavior? Be your neighbor's keeper, SAVE A LIFE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Hiploko(m): 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jaideyone:
so cos I made out 15mins to create a thread on a scheme several people tried to persuade me to join I'm jobless? smh
you have a right to your opinion sha!
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by omolorlarh: 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
biko,it haff do una.all this mmm talk is irritating. experience is the best teacher,so leave us to learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Get A CSCS Number? / Segun Fayomi Of Plethora Farms Accused Of Duping Investors Of Millions / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday [jumia Awoof]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.