Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM (24276 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good / Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by peeta4u(m): 6:19am On Jan 17, 2017
shame on u all, i still got paid yesterday and i still provided help.... woe betide all haters.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by homirefacuny(m): 6:40am On Jan 17, 2017
LoJ:

Thank you. My parents are from westafrica (not nigeria). I grew up and live in central europe.

Oh OK...i will send you a PM.
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by emi14: 6:45am On Jan 17, 2017
MMM...what is mmm? Am a Nigerian but lives away from Nigeria. You guys keep rattling about mmm without definition of mmm. Shade more light for better understanding. Thankyou

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Jaideyone(m): 7:04am On Jan 17, 2017
Toks2008:

Let me tell you one hard truth. ..yes I know MMM is not sustainable and I actually wrote to Mavrod to create a sustainable pay plan using my e-commerce skills and I hope he implements my recommendation.

Nevertheless in a country where the leaders have failed...the bank has failed..the system is hanging on a life line..you don't go about condemning people for trying their hands on what they believe will give them succor. ..

The fact that you are lucky to be employed does not give you the ordacity to start wailing about other people's choice of investment.

We have yahoo boys..ritualistic. . looters... and armed robbers please why is seun and the mods not acting strongly against this ..instead Seun bans forex trading. .cryptocurrencies, mlm which is very legit and I kept asking...how much have Seun given to naira landers in terms of giving back to members? I might be wrong about him not giving back but I'm certain he can't help too many people so why not leave investors in MMM to learn...

Baba ijebu have been for years and people lose millions daily yet nobody died..

Please give MMM a break.
lol I really don't want to call you a mor0n. how will chuddy and mavrodi cash out and make their millions if they don't crash the system? the guider bonuses are even enough to bring the whole pyramid crashing down on your stubborn skull. keep hoping and praying it will work
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Jaideyone(m): 7:08am On Jan 17, 2017
terrymason:
op Jaideyone! here is my little piece of advise, since the topic is aimed at your love ones which I know all of them might not be on nairaland to see this your write up, why not create a whatsapp group add all your love ones and send this your write up to them, at least you are well assured that it most get to them.. Most participants of mmm are much educated and know the risk involved.. gracias
the topic is not aimed at my loved ones. read again while making use of your brain. it's aimed at those of you who tell us to kind our business. the moment you start promoting your business/investment scheme online while trying to win people over it is the duty of every right thinking Nigeria to air their opinion on it

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Jaideyone(m): 7:09am On Jan 17, 2017
ericsmith:

ur family is hungry n yu stand in there front evryday preaching i luv una ....wen xactly wil they nt end up eating ur personal enemy food wen all yu av is grammar,,
naa pple lik yu ur friend go nid ur help u go dey switch off phone ..ova calcu !! bros is it ur money!!
mmm froze so called victims no die,,d scheme is back if puttin my money gives u so much ache go jump into lagoon.
#wu yu epp,,#can he even epp,#useless govt,# useless critics.
my family is hungry? lol stop jumping into conclusion. it makes you appear foolish
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by anigbajumo(m): 7:11am On Jan 17, 2017
Some peeps are born fool,their is limits to wat guider or a participants can withdraw in one acct....

Lol,am patiently waiting to fulfill my PH order of 450k.
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Jaideyone(m): 7:12am On Jan 17, 2017
akoko11:

In case u don't know, u r a confirmed first Class mumu, I don't think a sane man will join hand with those enemies of progress who had flooded nl with anti MMM thread. U heard wat I said u r a confirmed fool, go n look at ur mirror u will confirm wat I am telling u
you call a money doubling scheme where people just pay into each others accounts progress? your parents should get a refund from your Alma mater

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by jaysan82(m): 7:27am On Jan 17, 2017
Hey bro. A few pointers I think u shud note
1. If u r going to play an advisory role to a group of people at least let them know and respect u enuff to listen to u. With this sort of post u simply imply that the people who r participating in the MMM scheme r not exactly intellects and quite frankly ur opinion doesn't count to them
2. The website clearly states the risks involved with throwing in some cash into the system and advices participants use spare money ONLY
3. 90% of the participants are adults who have chosen to take a chance on this scheme and hope for the best, as adults they have the right to choose and disregard as they please.
4. The scheme has not in any way defrauded any individual as no one so far has lodged such complaint to the authorities.

If u care so much about Nigerians then help add value to their lives in any productive way u can. People would always look for the easy way out and at the moment MMM seems to get nigerians to the promised land of financial prosperity.Talk is cheap. We have a million problems in this country dat need to be addressed urgently. MMM seems to be the one thing Nigerians have smiled about in ages.
Don't knock their hustle

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by jeff1607(m): 7:28am On Jan 17, 2017
Jaideyone:
you call a money doubling scheme where people just pay into each others accounts progress? your parents should get a refund from your Alma mater

Hmmmm
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by jeff1607(m): 7:29am On Jan 17, 2017
jaysan82:
Hey bro. A few pointers I think u shud note
1. If u r going to play an advisory role to a group of people at least let them know and respect u enuff to listen to u. With this sort of post u simply imply that the people who r participating in the MMM scheme r not exactly intellects and quite frankly ur opinion doesn't count to them
2. The website clearly states the risks involved with throwing in some cash into the system and advices participants use spare money ONLY
3. 90% of the participants are adults who have chosen to take a chance on this scheme and hope for the best, as adults they have the right to choose and disregard as they please.
4. The scheme has not in any way defrauded any individual as no one so far has lodged such complaint to the authorities.

If u care so much about Nigerians then help add value to their lives in any productive way u can. People would always look for the easy way out and at the moment MMM seems to get nigerians to the promised land of financial prosperity.Talk is cheap. We have a million problems in this country dat need to be addressed urgently. MMM seems to be the one thing Nigerians have smiled about in ages.
Don't knock their hustle

GBAM

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by OAUTemitayo: 7:32am On Jan 17, 2017
Anticorruption:
nairaland is really getting childish with this MMM stuff

undecided undecided

might just leave the forum for a while
You won't be missed
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Toks2008(m): 7:33am On Jan 17, 2017
Jaideyone:
lol I really don't want to call you a mor0n. how will chuddy and mavrodi cash out and make their millions if they don't crash the system? the guider bonuses are even enough to bring the whole pyramid crashing down on your stubborn skull. keep hoping and praying it will work

Where did you put your brain dude? Did you ever read anywhere where i wrote that it will work?
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by smoothrun(m): 7:43am On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=Jaideyone post=52850261]it's irritating when some mmm promoters come here to tell us to mind our business and insult us just because we dared to air our views against the ponzi scheme. some of them have gone as far as laying curses on us for pointing out loopholes in system.

front page or not this post is aimed at educating them on why we (myself, like minded people and the government) will continue to warn people against putting their money in such schemes.

if my neighbour comes to preach to me, giving me reasons why I should start going to church with him and how I will benefit immensely from what his church has to offer then he has automatically given me the right of disagreement. I know his pastor flogs the worshippers during deliverance sessions, tells them to go outside and eat grass and swallow snakes in the name of Jesus. from that moment onward I have the right to challenge his points and dissuade my siblings and loved ones from following him to church lest they get brainwashed and hurt in the process.
what I'm saying in essence is that we stand against MMM because we have loved ones who are into it or planning to join.
I have a close friend who currently has 100k in the system and all I want is for him to get his money out before it crashes. I love him and I don't want him to lose his money.
I have a girlfriend who has been talking about joining since October. do I hate her? No!!! do I give money? yes!!! infact I'll be paying half of her rent by February ending while she'll pay the remaining half. I love her and I don't want her to lose her hard earned money. if she does I'll have to pick up the bill. my only prayer is she won't put her money into it without telling me.
so you've accused us of praying for MMM to crash? yes
why? cos we have loved ones who might join if MMM stays a day longer. the earlier it crashes the better. the more it grows the higher the number of Nigerians at risk of losing their money when it crashes.
so as those who are in the light, it's our responsibility to reach out to family members and friends who are in the system and persuade then to get out. we are not preaching against MMM because we hate them, we are doing so because we've identified the dangers associated with putting money in a scheme with no solid investment structure.

we will continue to dissuade people from joining. it's my responsibility and I won't shy away from it. call it hate, jealousy, whatever you like.

thanks for reading.
Let the bashing begin

OP ,you don't care for anybody. Your post on MMM is born out of your sponsor's apparent greed and hate for it. Simply put, MMM dey spoil business for them. Immediately I saw your childish and malicious post , I knew the intent behind it. Let the bashing begin ko,shior! You fit bring your blockus out make we bash am.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by samsono30: 7:48am On Jan 17, 2017
chessguru:
I STAND FOR MMM NIGERIA ..... una carry MMM matter for head like fresh gala . e no get wetin una wan talk or how una want take talk am , we know your motives and WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA

Abeg as u dey stand wit MMM, Abeg buy walking stick to support your self so that when you go fall you go get safe landing.
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Jaideyone(m): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2017
Toks2008:

Where did you put your brain dude? Did you ever read anywhere where i wrote that it will work?
OK so we both agree it won't work? so why are you foaming in the mouth? abeg shift. stop quoting me. create your own thread and air your opinion
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 17, 2017
anibestlala:
please can you explain to me what you call a ponzi scheme? what country are you from?
Hello Anibestlala,

A ponzi scheme is a system whereby oldcomers (or old investors) are rewarded by newcomers. Just like a pyramid, the top is fed by the base. Ponzi schemes usually promise high returns on a very short time.

As long as, new incomers keep registering at a high rate, the scheme remains. But since population is by definition limited, there always comes a time where the number of (or the money paid by) new incomers is less than the number of (or the money to be paid to) old investors. At that point, the whole system crumbles. Or to put it in MMM's terms: when the GH supersedes PH, MMM will crumble.

When any Ponzi system fails, it is the people at the top, the early investors, who benefit from it. The base, which constitutes majority of the investors, loose all their funds.

I live in central europe. My parents are from Africa (not nigeria). Here it is strictly forbidden to even promote a Ponzi scheme. They have a long experience with such schemes.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by MrJonzer: 8:25am On Jan 17, 2017
Take ur reasons, put them in ur mouth and swallow them! Thank you!
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by kacchy(m): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2017
Like they say " Robbing Peter to pay Paul, and robbing Mary to pay Peter then robbing Paul to pay Mary makes the money goes round and at the end.. ..NO ONE GETS ROBBED"

it's logic. .....think deep before u comment.
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by chessguru(m): 9:07am On Jan 17, 2017
Okeyson4wisdom:
are you a robot?
MMM For life . No shaking . MMM pays
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by chessguru(m): 9:07am On Jan 17, 2017
samsono30:

Abeg as u dey stand wit MMM, Abeg buy walking stick to support your self so that when you go fall you go get safe landing.
Divided we FALL but United we STAND !!
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by 3mmyz(m): 9:10am On Jan 17, 2017
NL & MMM be like 1 and 10
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Toks2008(m): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2017
Jaideyone:
OK so we both agree it won't work? so why are you foaming in the mouth? abeg shift. stop quoting me. create your own thread and air your opinion

My point is simple..let those who want to do it go ahead and stop taking panadol over another man's headache..Have a great day.
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 17, 2017
Jaideyone:
my family is hungry? lol stop jumping into conclusion. it makes you appear foolish

jus an illustration (lik parable) ,,yu lack wisdom 2 comprehend !! i dnnt knw wat a fool luks lik,but i surely knw wat a fool sounds like .. my advice kip barking
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 17, 2017
Jaideyone:

jus an illustration (lik parable) ,,yu lack wisdom 2 comprehend !! i dnnt knw wat a fool luks lik,but i surely knw wat a fool sounds like .. my advice kip barking
!! grin grin
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by bidez(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2017
what do u even have in stock for poor masses? Majority of us participate in the scheme (MMM) due to failure of our selfish leaders. please, whether the scheme works or not its non of your PALAVA. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by chicoMX(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:

Shut it you thief!
My friends still have theur monies stuck there. See them looking miserable and all. They still havent been paired after gettung help since last week.
You people are so annoying. Greed is such a strong demon!

You typed as if I stole their money, moreover my friend said he received payment this morning

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Jaideyone(m): 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
ericsmith:

!! grin grin
you call that an illustration? smh

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by sarahade(f): 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Jaideyone:
call me any name you like it won't make me change my opinion. we'll know who the oponu is when in a week or two when you can't GH

Wetin concern you. Na your money?
I just received alert on mmm and ghw and i already ph again. you can faint if it doesn't crash in another year.
I don buy land in the next one year i go finish my house dey hate for there.
Sorry i called you oponu
Long live mmm ghw nnn and the rest grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Jaideyone(m): 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
sarahade:

Wetin concern you. Na your money?
I just received alert on mmm and ghw and i already ph again. you can faint if it doesn't crash in another year.
I don buy land in the next one year i go finish my house dey hate for there.
Sorry i called you oponu
Long live mmm ghw nnn and the rest grin grin grin
reality will soon hit u in the face grin keep getting help in your dream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Get A CSCS Number? / Segun Fayomi Of Plethora Farms Accused Of Duping Investors Of Millions / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday [jumia Awoof]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.