Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

What Is Your Status Right Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Status Right Now? (2996 Views)

Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now / The First Word You See Is Your Status / (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Status Right Now? by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 17, 2017
How e dey do u?

Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 17, 2017
I believe I'm free as a bird.. wink
Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:
I believe I'm free as a bird.. wink

Lol your status is actually not included. It is jobless

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 17, 2017
onirugbon:

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by Rekyz(m): 3:13am On Jan 17, 2017
onirugbon:

You might be right afterall

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by SafeDavid(m): 8:27am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 17, 2017
SafeDavid:

Do you still need that girl's number? I could send it if you do. wink
Which of the girls?
Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by SafeDavid(m): 8:38am On Jan 17, 2017
onirugbon:

Which of the girls?

Hatey..
Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 17, 2017
SafeDavid:

Hatey..

Lol when will you quit stalking people's personal business here? This same thing that almost got you in trouble just recently? Na wa for you.

And thanks No. I'm not desperate. If I want her number I will get it myself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by SafeDavid(m): 8:49am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 17, 2017
SafeDavid:

Just helping out a bro and you're calling me a stalker already. shocked

Had an interaction with her a while back and haven't spoken to her ever since.

By the way, you were the one who quoted me about Zehner and i noticed that you went over to quote her too.

Now who's the stalker and Nosey one here? After all, i wrote about her in my diary which you aren't supposed to read without my permission.

And about me getting into trouble, i love it. cool

Anyways cheers!

Thanks but no. I'm above such.

Stalking means to follow, watch or bother someone in a way that is frightening or disturbing. That is the exact definition of what you do here.

Mentioning Zehner isn't stalking. Its mere curiosity. The day you started writing her up in your diary because of your childishness you actually exposed her to a lot of curiosity, and its normal that everyone who reads will go up and check her. Thats normal. And note, there is no private diary on a public forum.

But you going behind the back, disturbing people, getting their numbers, blackmailing them, scamming them and looking for partners in crime to make you feel good when others outcasts you is a no NO!

You should repent before its too late. Don't let life pass you by while you are watching other people. Even focusing on your self alone for fulfilment is an endless well, not to talk of fragmenting such efforts in wasted activities.

Two cents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by makydee(f): 9:08am On Jan 17, 2017
Oh well...
Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by SafeDavid(m): 9:09am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 17, 2017
And by the way safedavid, have you stopped stalking the main culprit? I hope so.

You know, off the records, when you uploaded the pics of her boyfriend and her here I could not but wonder.

1. You know she has a bf. So what is the meaning of 'still trying to work things out with her'
Asking her to leave the love of her life for a 'creepy' (in her words) fellow like you?

2. From the pics, you have seen her boyfriend. Did you ever for once think you stand a chance?
I mean I have since your pics. I've seen what you look like. I don't mock people, but the reality is there bro.
No matter the fake pics of cheese you upload or the fake posts about a range rover in order to pretend to be what you are not, no one is decieved. You only get to be laughed at, at the foolery.

Another 2 cents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by harriet412(f): 9:25am On Jan 17, 2017
Those 2 posters tho '
Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by SafeDavid(m): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by SalomonKane: 9:41am On Jan 17, 2017
Non of the above.
Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 17, 2017
All of the abovecheesy
Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 17, 2017
SafeDavid:

Who cares..

Im not the type who shows off.
I've had a pic of me sitting on the car on my profile a long time ago and removed it after i noticed people were liking it.
I live a quiet life.
I was only feeling happy with myself before uploading those pictures when i came back from the mall and it's nothing new since i go grocery shopping almost every week.
I still had more things i didn't post that night.

There's a lot about me that she doesn't even know and i kept that away intentionally.

As for the dude .

Yes she told me she was in a serious relationship back in school and that was as far back as 2012.
Weather she's still in contact with the guy now is what i don't know tho' she told me she was still into the guy.

I only made her to understand that even though she posted those pictures, her Facebook relationship with the guy wasn't official.
We all know how campus relationships are.
Besides, i wasn't even asking her for a relationship.
She just felt like i wouldn't want to be just friends with her so she decided to end it all.

As for what i look like, i've had both good and bad pictures and i'm not even good at taking selfies. Even if i'm not good looking, at least i'm confident about myself.

As for me standing a chance, i know i've dated and made friends with girls way better and despite not good looking, i've interacted all kinds of people, even celebrities like D.J Cuppy and i was interesting enough for her to request my contact. So who good looks epp!

It's all well and good.

Lol its ok bro.

I just still feel puzzled that you could try to entice me with Hat***'s number. Reality is that there are tonnes of ladies offline and online. Different sizes, shapes, taste, style etc that if one decides not to do women, fate will still occasionally push one or two your way coincidentally.

So why push desperately for just one babe on the internet that you haven't even met, when it is not as if your life depends on it or a prophet told you that your destiny depends on the babe.

Not especially when one has his mind and hands occupied with a handful of things. Reality is that if you decide today to make hooking up your daily business in this current time, one will wear out in 6 months. Because there are actually tonnes of babes who are single, want fun or want extra fun on top of their relationship, and trust me they will come your way and wear you out.

So, thats it bro. Though this not to take anything away from finding strong attraction at first sight or extremely liking an online personality you have not met. There may be such exceptional/rare cases where you just a strong bond and feel like breaking all barriers to meet that lady/person.

But still it all boils down to how engaged/busy you are offline. If you are occupied, you will not have the time to rush your emotions. And the lesser you rush in such exceptional cases the more you see beyond the initial point of attraction, and the more you make up your mind if it is for real and you really want it or its just a scam you should steer clear off.

Conclusion is that rushing on adrenalin or stalking people (wasteful empotional attachment) to get into a relationship almost always ends in a disaster. Efforts should rather be directed to work/learning/being useful to the soceity. Fate will inevitably throw many hot babes (according to your standard) your way. Even if you don't push. They will click with you. And they will come and go.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 17, 2017
Number 4.
Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2017
single and not searching.
#SANS#

T34M V1RG1N
Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by SafeDavid(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2017
Mr Onirugbon I respect you a lot because of your maturity.

I only noticed that you needed her number and I offered to give you and that in no way mean I wanted to entice you or you being desperate.

About how engaged i am in reality, my work is predominantly online and you may see me on Nairaland or any social media as a way of relieving boredom.

Honestly, I'm not so freaked out about girls and I'm mostly picky with those i have interest in.

Yes, there was a special kind of bond in the recent case because we spent a lot of time chatting which was mostly about her achieving her goals anyway. I was only lending a helping hand.

Besides, I'm not the kind of person who makes friends easily so that explains why I get attached when i eventually do.

p.s.
I wouldn't want you to add the blackmail tag to the stalker you already called me because there isn't anything to blackmail about her pic with a boyfriend.
Those pictures were uploaded for a reason and she wasn't even threatened with it in an way.
Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 17, 2017
SafeDavid:
Mr Onirugbon I respect you a lot because of your maturity.

I only noticed that you needed her number and I offered to give you and that in no way mean I wanted to entice you or you being desperate.

About how engaged i am in reality, my work is predominantly online and you may see me on Nairaland or any social media as a way of relieving boredom.

Honestly, I'm not so freaked out about girls and I'm mostly picky with those i have interest in.

Yes, there was a special kind of bond in the recent case because we spent a lot of time chatting which was mostly about her achieving her goals anyway. I was only lending a helping hand.

Besides, I'm not the kind of person who makes friends easily so that explains why I get attached when i eventually do.

p.s.
I wouldn't want you to add the blackmail tag to the stalker you already called me because there isn't anything to blackmail about her pic with a boyfriend.
Those pictures were uploaded for a reason and she wasn't even threatened with it in an way.

Alright then bro. Its ok
Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by Nickymezor(f): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2017
Safedavid can u upload ur pix on ur profile.
Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by SafeDavid(m): 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nickymezor:
Safedavid can u upload ur pix on ur profile.

I wouldn't want to do that at this moment.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
lol
Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by SafeDavid(m): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
onirugbon:
lol

I'm pretty sure Nikky is a lot more matured and wouldn't believe everything I say or do is about her.

That's some fvcked up mindset if you ask me esp if a girl to assumes and tells me I'm obsessed about her?

I'm usually mindful about peoples feelings but in this case na!

Just can't put up with that kind of attitude.
Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
SafeDavid:

I'm pretty sure Nikky is a lot more matured and wouldn't believe everything I say or do is about her.

That's some fvcked up mindset if you ask me esp if a girl to assumes and tells me I'm obsessed about her?

I'm usually mindful about peoples feelings but in this case na!

Just can't put up with that kind of attitude.

lol who is Nikky again?
Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by SafeDavid(m): 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
onirugbon:

lol who is Nikky again?
Nickymezor.
I actually just put a pic up for those of you who think I'm not good looking.
Bad camera and bad angles sometimes determine how good you look in selfies.
I can't even be bothered by that.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by DeLioncourt: 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
HIV negative grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by Nickymezor(f): 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
SafeDavid:

Nickymezor.

Can't see any.
Re: What Is Your Status Right Now? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
SafeDavid:

Nickymezor.

Lol Oh OK. I guess she's another dealing in your record collection that went sour.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. / 18+ Sex Story : The Perfect Couple 1 / Chronicles Of A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.