Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. (2996 Views)

Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? / Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? / In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lets assume that you get to meet the person that is dating your ex now, what advise will you give to him or her.

Mine is: Don't allow her to see your bank account balance if you do, two things are involved.
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by baZOOKer: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
FfFuck her like a champion

1 Like

Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by RoyalBlak007: 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
.its..

...wrinkled
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by ElizaVeta(f): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
He's a Dick Head!!
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by castro316: 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
When you are with her. Always wear a strong helmet
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Young03(m): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
if u can fùck her so that blood go de come out of her pusssy
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by chocodaviva(f): 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
handle him wit care..... love him without holding back

4 Likes

Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by toluine56(m): 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
The best advice is no advice. Try to avoid discussions about her and if you must talk about her, say nice things even get if she was/is maleficient.

1 Like

Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
hmmm
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by obawinner(m): 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
don't talk to her about the future. she wants flings
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Daviestunech(m): 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
chocodaviva:
handle him wit care.....
love him without holding back
love dat
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by firstking01(m): 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
Be extremely open to her.
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by rossiebarbie(f): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
chocodaviva:
only reasonable comment so far...sum people r jt dumb
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by rossiebarbie(f): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
chocodaviva:
only reasonable comment so far...sum people r jt dumb

1 Like

Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by pweetixandy: 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
advice....whenever he says he's travelling to see his bro in lag..babe he's coming to get some good stuff from me.

op don't confuse us jare, its advice not advise, advice-noun. advise-verb

1 Like

Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ex no1 - respect and love him unconditionally, even with his madness wink kiss

Ex no2 - laugh, my sister laugh ooooo even if his jokes are super duper dry angry undecided

Ex no3 - Babysit this one, call every second to check up on him. kiss

Op ah shuu kwantinu
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Pennah(m): 11:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
Op u wan advice d person weh de date ur ex
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by ouzo1(m): 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
Don't be like me,treat her better
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 24, 2017
No advise. His real self will surface.
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by jworos(m): 8:07am On Feb 24, 2017
Take care of her, don't break her trust like I did.
Love her.
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by jworos(m): 8:08am On Feb 24, 2017
Aderola15:

Ex no2 - laugh, my sister laugh ooooo even if his jokes are super duper dry angry undecided

Op ah shuu kwantinu
Only 3?? cheesy
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2017
he thinks he knows everything, trust me he dosent . he will want to change everything about you even your age and name in other words he's extremely controlling he'll suspect your dad of being your boyfriend if youre not careful, he's a faithful guy but you'll get tired of his bullshit sooner he ain't worth it, above all he's the oldest baby ever so tread carefully ,annoy him at the expense of getting slapped.
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by NemzySeries(m): 9:30am On Feb 24, 2017
ElizaVeta:
He's a Dick Head!!
Hahahahahqhaha..... wuz he dat bad
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by NemzySeries(m): 9:34am On Feb 24, 2017
Aderola15:

Op ah shuu kwantinu
seem u were running a daycare center dat looks like a relationship grin
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2017
NemzySeries:

And I wasn't paid for the beautiful services rendered, poor me. cry embarassed tongue
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by NemzySeries(m): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2017
buy all u can sh'll still Bleep u up wen d time cums especially wen shez in a environment wit guys she feel are classic
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2017
elyna:
he thinks he knows everything, trust me he dosent . he will want to change everything about you even your age and name in other words he's extremely controlling he'll suspect your dad of being your boyfriend if youre not careful, he's a faithful guy but you'll get tired of his bullshit sooner he ain't worth it, above all he's the oldest baby ever so tread carefully ,annoy him at the expense of getting slapped.

What's your ex boyfriend's name? angry shocked
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 24, 2017
jworos:
Only 3?? cheesy

Loooooool lipsrsealed grin
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 24, 2017
Aderola15:

What's your ex boyfriend's name? angry shocked
i shouldn't mention his name but he's from the east, can u relate?. its funny when a guy tells you don't tell them you're 6 tell them you're 28.
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 24, 2017
grin grin grin
NemzySeries:
buy all u can sh'll still Bleep u up wen d time cums especially wen shez in a environment wit guys she feel are classic
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2017
grin cheesy grin cheesy
NemzySeries:

Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2017
elyna:
i shouldn't mention his name but he's from the east, can u relate?. its funny when a guy tells you don't tell them you're 6 tell them you're 28.

Had to ask because you described my ex in your post.

Can I relate? Fvckin Yes babez. He wants to dictate everything and you try giving him reasons why you guys shouldn't do want he wants, dude blackmails you emotionally. He can nag from now till next year if you let him. Peevish and paranoid? lawd yes. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive / Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? / 18+ Sex Story : The Perfect Couple 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.