Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,582 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

BUSTED!! How Would You Handle This Case? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BUSTED!! How Would You Handle This Case? (881 Views)

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / How Do I Handle This? / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUSTED!! How Would You Handle This Case? by klassykute(m): 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
OYA WHATS YOUR OPINION?WHAT WOULD YOU DO? A woman tells her husband that she is going to visit her sick mum in the village. She goes on Friday and returns on Sunday, with plenty of fruits and food stuff, saying they are from her mum to the husband and the children. The husband gently asks her about her mother's health and how she was doing, to which she replies that she took her to the hospital in the village and she is recovering and getting better. The wife adds that her mother insisted that she must re-visit the village in a few days, to spend at least a week with her. "I'm worried about Mama" the wife crooned, with tears swelling in her eyes. "She'll be fine, dear." Hubby lovingly replied. The husband then politely asks her to take the items to the kitchen. As she enters, she meets her mother preparing food in the kitchen. Apparently, her mum came visiting since the Friday that she left home. You can imagine the plight of this woman. Stuck, shocked, dazed and dumbfounded at the kitchen door! Whether to go in and drop the items 'from mama', or return to her hubby in the living room! Lobatan. How would you handle this case? Your humble opinion is required

cc:lalasticlala
cc: farano
cc: Rocktation

1 Share

Re: BUSTED!! How Would You Handle This Case? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
I rebuke all this kind of ladies in Jesus name

I won't come across one in the future inshallah

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED!! How Would You Handle This Case? by Ten12(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dis home movie never still get part 2
Re: BUSTED!! How Would You Handle This Case? by DeLioncourt: 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
lol. Did your wife go visit her mother in the village?? grin grin
Re: BUSTED!! How Would You Handle This Case? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
grin
Re: BUSTED!! How Would You Handle This Case? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2017

Saw this story On my 8th birthday. grin

Anyhoo, this is A no brainer. if I were the Hubby, I'd ask why she lied. and if I suspect any trace of infidelity. I'd dump the biitch like Yesterday's News!

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!! How Would You Handle This Case? by Sandydayziz(f): 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ten12:
Dis home movie never still get part 2

I seriously need the part 2
Re: BUSTED!! How Would You Handle This Case? by ufuosman(m): 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
I will tell her to go and called the mum she went to visit.
Re: BUSTED!! How Would You Handle This Case? by Aregs(m): 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
I'll just ask the ground to swallow me
Re: BUSTED!! How Would You Handle This Case? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
ufuosman:
I will tell her to go and called the mum she went to visit.
cry

Re: BUSTED!! How Would You Handle This Case? by engrMikemd(m): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
If I were you I will stop assuming
Re: BUSTED!! How Would You Handle This Case? by onebyonetothetop: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
the best thing is for her to ask d mum for forgiveness and then pack her load and leave

(1) (Reply)

Girls Una Get Mind / You Cheated And Lost The Love Of Your Life, Nigerian Man Responds To His Ex / Punishment For A Fighting Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.