Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka (40283 Views)

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) / CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by nellyelitz(m): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
that is why the destruction of lives, crime, attrocity and all manner of vices on the increase
WorldRichest:

Your hatred for Islam and Muslims has not stopped Islam from growing faster than Christianity. Islam was fully established about 600 years after Christianity, yet the population of Muslims all over the world is near that of Christians. Lies cannot overshadow truth. There are Islamic Terrorist no doubt, but does that make Dangote, Fashola, Tinubu, Rilwan Akiolu, Atiku and billions of Muslims all over the world terrorists?

You hate Muslims, but you all are rushing to Dubai. You hate Muslims, yet you line up in front of Dangote Group for jobs. You hate Muslims, but you wont mind fuccking Aisha, Amina and Rashidat.

The people that chained your grandfathers and exported them to work at slaves in Europe and America were all Christians. Till today, the Africa is backward because of Slave Trade, yet you see Muslims in your dreams.
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by smogup: 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
Jaymaxxy:

In Islam we make judgement based on the words of Allah (Quran) and the way of life, sayings and the silent approval of prophet Muhammad (Hadith). If you read a verse in the Qur'an that seems controversial to you, the best way to interpret it is to go into the hadith and seek how the prophet of Allah made use of the verse.
do I need to reply you again? No. I dont. You think I'm a novice when its comes to Islam. I've read the Quran and I've come to the conclusion that Islam is all about violence.
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by MrCEO69(m): 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
WorldRichest:

Your hatred for Islam and Muslims has not stopped Islam from growing faster than Christianity. Islam was fully established about 600 years after Christianity, yet the population of Muslims all over the world is near that of Christians. Lies cannot overshadow truth. There are Islamic Terrorist no doubt, but does that make Dangote, Fashola, Tinubu, Rilwan Akiolu, Atiku and billions of Muslims all over the world terrorists?

You hate Muslims, but you all are rushing to Dubai. You hate Muslims, yet you line up in front of Dangote Group for jobs. You hate Muslims, but you wont mind fuccking Aisha, Amina and Rashidat.

The people that chained your grandfathers and exported them to work at slaves in Europe and America were all Christians. Till today, the Africa is backward because of Slave Trade, yet you see Muslims in your dreams.

How did Islam come to Nigeria? #War and killing so how is that peace?
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by prof12(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Yes! The sort of PEACE that comes after a bomb has been detonated I'm sure?

My friend Islam is backward in all ramifications! Go and have a seat!

Shut up my friend. Islam preaches peace more than any other religion.
We have certified Christian terrorists e.g. in plateau and southern Kaduna that have been causing havoc on innocent Muslims and others alike.
Furthermore, how many Christians and southerners were found and caught among the BOKO boys.
I lived and witnessed all the crises in Jos south, when the Christian militia/terrorists wants to launch attack on the Muslims, you will hear them singing Christian songs at the top of their voices.
So you and CAN shut up.
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by rgee: 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
DeAvenger:
Islam also preaches peace thats why its called Islam

if I hear peace for your mouth na to use sledge hammer lock the mouth till Jesus comes. religion of peace indeed!
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by rgee: 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
WorldRichest:

sorry for your pains!
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by hazzanovich(m): 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
```In the HISTORY of the world, who has KILLED maximum INNOCENT
human beings?

1) "Hitler"
Do you know who he was?

He was a Christian, but media will never call Christians terrorists.

2) "Joseph Stalin called as Uncle Joe".

He has killed 20 million human beings including 14.5 million were starved to death.

Was he a Muslim?

3) "Mao Tse Tsung (China)"

He has killed 14 to 20 million human beings.

Was he a Muslim?

4) "Benito Mussolini (Italy)"

He has killed 400 thousand human beings.

Was he a Muslim?

5) "Ashoka" In Kalinga Battle

He has killed 100 thousand human beings.

Was he a Muslim?

6) Embargo put by George Bush in Iraq,

1/2 million children
has been killed in Iraq alone!!! Imagine these people are never called terrorists by the media.

Was he a Muslim?

Today the majority of the non-muslims are afraid by hearing the words "JIHAD".

Jihad is an Arabic word which comes from root Arabic word "JAHADA" which means "TO STRIVE" or "TO STRUGGLE" against evil and for justice. It does not
mean killing innocents.

The difference is we stand against evil, not with evil".

Is ISLAM really the problem?

1. The First World War, 17 million dead
(caused by non-Muslim).

2. The Second World War, 50-55 million dead (caused by non-Muslim).

3. Nagasaki atomic bombs 200000 dead
(caused by non-Muslim).

4. The War in Vietnam, over 5 million dead (caused by non-Muslim).

5. The War in Bosnia/Kosovo, over 5,00,000 dead (caused by non-Muslim).

6. The War in Iraq (so far) 12,000,000 deaths
(caused by non-Muslim).

7. Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, Burma (monks!) etc ongoing..(caused by non-Muslim).

8. In Cambodia 1975-1979, almost 3 million deaths (caused by non-Muslim).

"MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS
AND
TERRORISTS ARE NOT MUSLIMS."

AND ABOVE ALL NEITHER OF THE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION AS WELL AS ANY ASSAULT WEAPONS ARE INVENTED BY MUSLIMS.
AND ABOVE ALL EVEN THE ARMS GIVEN AND SUPPLIED TO THE SO CALLED MUSLIM TERRORIST ARE NOT BY ANY ISLAMIC INSTITUTE.
TALIBAN AS WELL AS ISIS IS ALL CREATION OF WEST.
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by rgee: 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
WorldRichest:

This is the last pair of fuccks that I have gotten,you and your fellow morons can have it.

do you see the likes? compare the number maybe it all help you reset your rag head. SMH
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by rgee: 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin
Funlordjnr:

Have you finished crying? No one cares raghead! Now go and knock your skull on the ground till your forehead looks as if you were shot by a sniper while looking for blessings from a child banger above! Lmao!

I just can't stop laughing grin
Funlordjnr:

Have you finished crying? No one cares raghead! Now go and knock your skull on the ground till your forehead looks as if you were shot by a sniper while looking for blessings from a child banger above! Lmao!

I just can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by rgee: 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
Jaymaxxy:

Do I have the right to call Christianity a religion of the rapists after reading that a pastor raped a girl?

then u must call Islam religion of paedophiles
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by prof12(m): 11:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Most of you who claim to be Christians actually are not. You are only trying to feel among. Read the history of Christianty very well.
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Funlordjnr: 12:48am On Jan 19, 2017
grin grin
prof12:

Shut up my friend. Islam preaches peace more than any other religion.
We have certified Christian terrorists e.g. in plateau and southern Kaduna that have been causing havoc on innocent Muslims and others alike.
Furthermore, how many Christians and southerners were found and caught among the BOKO boys.
I lived and witnessed all the crises in Jos south, when the Christian militia/terrorists wants to launch attack on the Muslims, you will hear them singing Christian songs at the top of their voices.
So you and CAN shut up.

Can you see another fool? This is why I call them dogs in most of my memoirs!

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by teddybear16(m): 2:28am On Jan 19, 2017
Jaymaxxy:

Do I have the right to call Christianity a religion of the rapists after reading that a pastor raped a girl?
was he saying God is great (Allah arkbar) eh??
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Auki: 6:28am On Jan 19, 2017
Terrorist destroyed the physical human body wrongly.

CAN destroyed the human soul wrongly.
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Jaymaxxy(m): 7:10am On Jan 19, 2017
teddybear16:
was he saying God is great (Allah arkbar) eh??

Is Yahya saying so too?
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Jaymaxxy(m): 7:12am On Jan 19, 2017
rgee:

then u must call Islam religion of paedophiles
it all depends on your own definition of paedophile
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by glossy6(f): 9:17am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

But you never see Imam advertising MMM in Mosques like your pastors..
Did you attend churches for you to come up with such frivolous claims?
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by APCmyheart(m): 9:35am On Jan 19, 2017
glossy6:

Did you attend churches for you to come up with such frivolous claims?

Do i need to attend churches to know?

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by glossy6(f): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

Do i need to attend churches to know?

Yes, you must have heard them encourage their members to invest in MMM or even help them open accounts for you to make such claims.

Did they give them fasting or prayers to make them succeed in MMM? We need to know
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by APCmyheart(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
glossy6:

Yes, you must have heard them encourage their members to invest in MMM or even help them open accounts for you to make such claims.

Did they give them fasting or prayers to make them succeed in MMM? We need to know

So the image below nko

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Peejoeee(m): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
WorldRichest:

Perhaps you left out the part it was spread through jihad
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by sojikul(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Waho started the first world war? Not Muslims!! Who started the second world war? Not Muslims!! Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Not Muslims!! Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Not Muslims!! Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America? Not Muslims!! Who killed more than 50 million of Indians in south America? Not Muslims!! Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and were thrown overboard into Atlantic ocean? Not Muslims!! No, NOT Muslims!! First of all, You will have to define terrorism properly. If a non-Muslim does something bad. It is crime. But if a Muslim commits the same. He is a Terrorist. So first remove this double standards. Then come to the point.

I am proud to be a MUSLIM .
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by pink67(f): 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lukay99:

Where did you come up with your own definition of Allah?
i have nothing against your Allah,but islam promotes violence more than peace.... Factually, Islam is not the religion of peace. True, it had peaceful moments, but not for very long. Muhammad sent out or went out on seventy-four expeditions, raids, and wars in only ten years (622-632), most of which were violent.(4rm the Quran)9:29 Fight [q-t-l] those among the people of the [Christians] who do not believe in Allah and the Last Day, do not forbid what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden and do not profess the true religion, till they pay the poll-tax out of hand and submissively. (Fakhry)
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by pink67(f): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
misterh:
Have you heard of the word, Salam before? That's where the term Islam originated from. Salam means peace. Even though the practice of Islam means submitting to the will of God, you wrongly ascribed its etymology to taslim. Taslim is just the concluding part of the Muslim prayer. The meaning of Solh is reconciliation during the time of conflicts. The peace that is experienced from reconciliation.
I grew up with Moslems,lots of them are kind hearted but your religion promotes violence and the ones who WANT to be terrorists back it up with this religion..it's all over the Quran- Surah 9:5 - But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war);

- Surah's 8:39; 9:5; 9:29: 47:4 in the Muslim Qur'an are 'divine' commandments to persecute Jews and Christians, to defeat them in battle and then to consign them either to slavery or to death.
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Kingspin(m): 9:52am On Jan 20, 2017
WorldRichest:

Your Dubai depends on Europians to survive check the men that design the current world tallest building etc. Dubai Muslim country peaceful, the North part of Nigeria Muslims killers
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by donnie(m): 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nigerian Joke:
Who is a Muslim here? A man entered a mosque carrying a brand new smooth machette and asked “Who is a muslim here?” The whole mosque went as silent as a grave yard. The man asked again, “How can a full mosque have no muslim?”. No one replied.

The man then grabs the nearby young man and goes out with him and tells him, “son come help me slaughter my goat for I don’t know how to do it”.

After the young man had slaughtered the goat, he tells the man that he doesn’t know how to skin it and that the man would have to go back to the mosque and get someone else to help him on that.

The man returns to the mosque with a machete dripping with blood. When the Imam saw this, he immediately shouts “Praise the Looooooooord! The whole mosque responds,”halleluyaaaah!!!”

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by misterh(m): 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
pink67:
I grew up with Moslems,lots of them are kind hearted but your religion promotes violence and the ones who WANT to be terrorists back it up with this religion..it's all over the Quran- Surah 9:5 - But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war);

- Surah's 8:39; 9:5; 9:29: 47:4 in the Muslim Qur'an are 'divine' commandments to persecute Jews and Christians, to defeat them in battle and then to consign them either to slavery or to death.
Quite convenient for you to change the topic of discussion from the etymology of the word, Islam to talking about the Qur'an, isn't it? It is also convenient for you to ignore the preceding and subsequent verses of some of the verses you quoted, like the one in 8:39.

To address your concerns though, in Islam, there are some verses that can't be understood from the surface. What led to their revelation are some special circumstances. Those circumstances are called Asbab Al Nusul.

Google Asbab Al Nusul, please.

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by glossy6(f): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
APCmyheart:

So the image below nko
Photoshopped
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Saltzman00: 7:55am On Sep 06, 2020
SUPERPACK:
you are right the crusaders fought for allah.
why were the crusaders formed in the first place...??
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by SUPERPACK: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2020
Saltzman00:
why were the crusaders formed in the first place...??
Go and ask the pope.
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Saltzman00: 8:01am On Sep 06, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Go and ask the pope.
i dont need to...we all know...islam would forever be a disaster to the world
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by CodeTemplar: 8:08am On Sep 06, 2020
WorldRichest:

You boast about growth of Islam by population but that is one of the problem with Islam. Religion is a belief system and a completion, belief is associated with conviction in the heart of what is true. You can put up rules like "death for apostate " to coerce people into remaining in Islam and that brings your arguemnet to null.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) / Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China / Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.