Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka (40333 Views)

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) / CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by tishbite41(m): 8:44am On Jan 18, 2017
I no blame Soyinka at all. Na Abraham wey go bleep Hagar to born Ishmael(Islam). Soyinka is a cultist so no serious person should listen to him.

4 Likes

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by announcement: 8:44am On Jan 18, 2017
Somebody has got to stop this grooming terrorists now!!!!
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by samsono30: 8:45am On Jan 18, 2017
WorldRichest:

Your hatred for Islam and Muslims has not stopped Islam from growing faster than Christianity. Islam was fully established about 600 years after Christianity, yet the population of Muslims all over the world is near that of Christians. Lies cannot overshadow truth. There are Islamic Terrorist no doubt, but does that make Dangote, Fashola, Tinubu, Rilwan Akiolu, Atiku and billions of Muslims all over the world terrorists?

You hate Muslims, but you all are rushing to Dubai. You hate Muslims, yet you line up in front of Dangote Group for jobs. You hate Muslims, but you wont mind fuccking Aisha, Amina and Rashidat.

The people that chained your grandfathers and exported them to work at slaves in Europe and America were all Christians. Till today, the Africa is backward because of Slave Trade, yet you see Muslims in your dreams.
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by TeamSimple(m): 8:45am On Jan 18, 2017
femi4:
You should be ashamed of yourself and religion with all the killings going on in the World attached to your religion.
Why should I be ashamed of my religion coz of the activities of some misguided fools.
It is a well known fact that you can't take away religion from the cause of the first n second world wars of which Islam wasn't even involved.

Christianity have had it share of terrorism in the past and even presently in CAR. So why are you still practicing christianity?
Isreal is presently at war with Palestine,they refused to free them. Attacks them when they try to raise their voice. But you still come here to condemn Islam.
Use your brain and stop following what people say. Else you are also a hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by erico2k2(m): 8:45am On Jan 18, 2017
dman4mdmoon:
The Professor has given his own opinion. So it is left to CAN and the Imams to accept or disagree. It is evident that religion and ethnicity are the bane of our unity in this country.
This is true.

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by aurenflani: 8:45am On Jan 18, 2017
2dugged:
good analysis, imagine, they flood Europe who gladly open their doors to them, and still take their wahala to Europeans trying to save them from drowning in the sea, I wonder where they get that idea of peace from? Or may there is another form of peach they talk about
Are citizens of these countries not happy leaving in Muslim lands? In fact you said Muslims are happy in India,China and France?

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by omojeesu(m): 8:46am On Jan 18, 2017
psp2pc:

Our Muslims Brothers & Sisters are not happy. I actually feel very sad for this as a human being.

They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
Lets Find The reason Why..
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in INDIA

They're happy in almost every country that is not
Islamic! And who do they blame?
Not Islam..
Not their leadership..
Not themselves..

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!

And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy.
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Bahai's = No Problem
Bahai's living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Bahai's = No Problem
Bahai's living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

Now..

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Bahai's = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem

MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM

FANTASTIC!

4 Likes

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 18, 2017
TeamSimple:

Keep quayet Toad,somewhere in the Central Africa Republic the Anti-balakas are killing muslims all for their love of Christianity. The muslims are presently living as a refugee in their own country.

The news was all over CNN and BBC including channels last week,But you Idiotas won't see that. Hypocrites
in 21st century 95 percent of terrorist that actually terrorise the world are Muslim which brings to this conclusion that Muslim are the world problem

4 Likes

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Tundeobama(m): 8:47am On Jan 18, 2017
remove islam from this world,the rate of terrorism and hate will reduce to bearest minimum.Am Muslim I must confess Islam need to re orientate most followers.

13 Likes

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 18, 2017
mohlanforex:
see the different.
hehehehe, I think it's the opposite that seems to be happening these days, ask isis how they operate, also bokoharam comes to mind, allah arkba people trying to twist things around, your brothers are the ones bombing people upandan, this shows how brainwashed you lots are, smh

2 Likes

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by sekundosekundo: 8:47am On Jan 18, 2017
Jaymaxxy:

Do I have the right to call Christianity a religion of the rapists after reading that a pastor raped a girl?

You can as well stop calling university an institution of learning b'cos a lecturer raped a student.

5 Likes

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Awoo88: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2017
DeAvenger:
Islam also preaches peace thats why its called Islam
Islam do not preach peace but submission that is why it is call Islam. Peace and submission are not the same. It is the "non-submission" of some Muslims and non Muslims that is the root cause of terrorism from Muslims. Not every body will submit without reasoning

3 Likes

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by erico2k2(m): 8:49am On Jan 18, 2017
Jaymaxxy:

Do I have the right to call Christianity a religion of the rapists after reading that a pastor raped a girl?
Yes by all means BUT you won't see anybody crying and killing other religious people who are not Christians . Spot the difference ? ?
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Handsomecole(m): 8:49am On Jan 18, 2017
Atimes when I consider the great Muslim friends I've had, I try to reserve my comments about the Muslim religion.

But sincerely, Islam os one of the world's biggest problems today. An avergae Muslim is violent naturally, I always avoid argument with them. I'm glad we put them at the back seat in my school where I finished from. We checkmate their activities bumper to bumper and it's on record that no Muslim has ever been a VC in my school.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Aginjusola: 8:50am On Jan 18, 2017
CEO1:

source: http://www.onenigeriablog.com/2017/01/no-terrorist-group-shouts-jesus-jesus.html

Is religion imposed by colonialism and only brings poor the poorer and the rich pastors because they steal so much from their poor ignorant followers getting richer and Exploiting more their followers that have been erased of their tradition and their ways of life by colonialism and foreigners remember the rapes done by Christians to Nigerian children the British Christians the ones that enslaved your family were Christians and the ones that murdered so many family members and have caused so much suffering throughout the world were the Christians through the crusades in an attempt to early colonization in the middle east and the Spanish inquisition with called heresy to anyone that did not beloved the church and murdered and tortured anyone simply for not believing but let's talk about Africa about Nigeria the only thing that the British protectorate brought to the civilians was slavery, oppression and eradication of their traditions wich leaded them to be successful empires before. Now subjugated and uneducated many uneducated Nigerians look for faith of foreigners because it has been imposed yes British brought Christianity but is sad to see the rich preachers getting money and the Naija population specially those near the oil refineries Christians devotes treating disease with only vitamin C for their family . While the pastors are traveling the world and ''balling''.
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by femi4: 8:50am On Jan 18, 2017
TeamSimple:

Why should I be ashamed of my religion coz of the activities of some misguided fools.
It is a well known fact that you can't take away religion from the cause of the first n second world wars of which Islam wasn't even involved.

Christianity have had it share of terrorism in the past and even presently in CAR. So why are you still practicing christianity?
Isreal is presently at war with Palestine,they refused to free them. Attacks them when they try to raise their voice. But you still come here to condemn Islam.
Use your brain and stop following what people say. Else you are also a hypocrite
Instead of you to face reality, you are busy referring me to the past about how Islam not being part or cause of first and second World war. You and others are more interested in defending your religion than condemning those killing in the name of same religion

4 Likes

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 18, 2017
aurenflani:

Are citizens of these countries not happy leaving in Muslim lands? In fact you said Muslims are happy in India,China and France?
Firstly I think you quoted the wrong person, but to answer your question, let's not go far, living in the north is like walking on egg shells, I served in jos, i know how many times the soldiers had to be on alert and how the hausas in gyro tried to cause trouble, so don't tell me what in know

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by guru03(m): 8:50am On Jan 18, 2017
Sebastian Vilar Rodriguez published an article in a Spanish newspaper on Jan. 15, 2008. It doesn't take much imagination to extrapolate the message to the rest of Europe - and possibly to the rest of the world. REMEMBER AS YOU R WAS IN A SPANISH PAPER Date: Tue. 15 January 2008 ALL EUROPEAN LIFE DIED IN AUSCHWITZ   By Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez I walked down the street in Barcelona , and suddenly discovered a terrible truth - Europe died in Auschwitz ... We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world. The contribution of this people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all,  as the conscience of the world. These are the people we burned. And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted  to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride. They have blown up our trains and turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime. Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts. And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition. We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs. What a terrible mistake was made  by miserable Europe The Global Islamic population is approximately 1,200,000,000; that is ONE BILLION TWO HUNDRED MILLION or 20% of the world's population. They have received the following Nobel Prizes: LITERATURE: 1988 - Najib Mahfooz Peace: 1978 - Mohamed Anwar El-Sadat 1990 - Elias James Corey 1994 - Yaser Arafat: 1999 - Ahmed Zewai ECONOMICS: (zero) PHYSICS: (zero) MEDICINE: 1960 - Peter Brian Medawar 1998 - Ferid Mourad TOTAL: 7 SEVEN The Global Jewish population is approximately 14,000,000; that is FOURTEEN MILLION or about 0.02% of the world's population. They have received the following Nobel Prizes: LITERATURE: 1910 - Paul Heyse 1927 - Henri Bergson 1958 - Boris Pasternak 1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon 1966 - Nelly Sachs 1976 - Saul Bellow 1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer 1981 - Elias Canetti 1987 - Joseph Brodsky 1991 - Nadine Gordimer   WORLD PEACE: 1911 - Alfred Fried 1911 - Tobias Michael Carel Asser 1968 - Rene Cassin 1973 - Henry Kissinger 1978 - Menachem Begin 1986 - Elie Wiesel 1994 - Shimon Peres 1994 - Yitzhak Rabin PHYSICS: 1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer 1906 - Henri Moissan 1907 - Albert Abraham Michelson 1908 - Gabriel Lippmann 1910 - Otto Wallach 1915 - Richard Willstaetter 1918 - Fritz Haber 1921 - Albert Einstein 1922 - Niels Bohr 1925 - James Franck 1925 - Gustav Hertz 1943 - Gustav Stern 1943 - George Charles de Hevesy 1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi 1952 - Felix Bloch 1954 - Max Born 1958 - Igor Tamm 1959 - Emilio Segre 1960 - Donald A. Glaser 1961 - Robert Hofstadter 1961 - Melvin Calvin 1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau 1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz 1965 - Richard Phillips Feynman 1965 - Julian Schwinger 1969 - Murray Gell-Mann 1971 - Dennis Gabor 1972 - William Howard Stein 1973 - Brian David Josephson 1975 - Benjamin Mottleson 1976 - Burton Richter 1977 - Ilya Prigogine 1978 - Arno Allan Penzias 1978 - Peter L Kapitza 1979 - Stephen Weinberg 1979 - Sheldon Glashow 1979 - Herbert Charles Brown 1980 - Paul Berg 1980 - Walter Gilbert 1981 - Roald Hoffmann 1982 - Aaron Klug 1985 - Albert A. Hauptman 1985 - Jerome Karle 1986 - Dudley R. Herschbach 1988 - Robert Huber 1988 - Leon Lederman 1988 - Melvin Schwartz 1988 - Jack Steinberger 1989 - Sidney Altman 1990 - Jerome Friedman 1992 - Rudolph Marcus 1995 - Martin Perl 2000 - Alan J. Heeger ECONOMICS: 1970 - Paul Anthony Samuelson 1971 - Simon Kuznets 1972 - Kenneth Joseph Arrow 1975 - Leonid Kantorovich 1976 - Milton Friedman 1978 - Herbert A. Simon 1980 - Lawrence Robert Klein 1985 - Franco Modigliani 1987 - Robert M. Solow 1990 - Harry Markowitz 1990 - Merton Miller 1992 - Gary Becker 1993 - Robert Fogel MEDICINE: 1908 - Elie Metchnikoff 1908 - Paul Erlich 1914 - Robert Barany 1922 - Otto Meyerhof 1930 - Karl Landsteiner 1931 - Otto Warburg 1936 – Otto Loewi 1944 - Joseph Erlanger 1944 - Herbert Spencer Gasser 1945 - Ernst Boris Chain 1946 - Hermann Joseph Muller 1950 - Tadeus Reichstein 1952 - Selman Abraham Waksman 1953 - Hans Krebs 1953 - Fritz Albert Lipmann 1958 - Joshua Lederberg 1959 - Arthur Kornberg 1964 - Konrad Bloch 1965 - Francois Jacob 1965 - Andre Lwoff 1967 - George Wald 1968 - Marshall W. Nirenberg 1969 - Salvador Luria 1970 - Julius Axelrod 1970 - Sir Bernard Katz 1972 - Gerald Maurice Edelman 1975 - Howard Martin Temin 1976 - Baruch S. Blumberg 1977 - Roselyn Sussman Yalow 1978 - Daniel Nathans 1980 - Baruj Benacerraf 1984 - Cesar Milstein 1985 - Michael Stuart Brown 1985 - Joseph L. Goldstein 1986 - Stanley Cohen [& Rita Levi-Montalcini] 1988 - Gertrude Elion 1989 - Harold Varmus 1991 – Erwin Neher 1991 - Bert Sakmann 1993 - Richard J. Roberts 1993 - Phillip Sharp 1994 - Alfred Gilman 1995 - Edward B. Lewis 1996- Lu RoseIacovino TOTAL: 129! The Jews are NOT promoting brain washing children in military training camps, teaching them how to blow themselves up and cause maximum deaths of Jews and other non Muslims. The Jews don't hijack planes, nor kill athletes at the Olympics, or blow themselves up in German restaurants. There is NOT one single Jew who has destroyed a church. There is NOT a single Jew who protests by killing people. The Jews don't traffic slaves, nor have leaders calling for Jihad and death to all the Infidels. Perhaps the world's Muslims should consider investing more in standard education and less in blaming the Jews for all their problems. Muslims must ask 'what can they do for humankind' before they demand that humankind respects them. Regardless of your feelings about the crisis between Israel and the Palestinians and Arab neighbors, even if you believe there is more culpability on Israel 's part, the following two sentences really say it all: "If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu General Eisenhower warned us it is a matter of history that when the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead. He did this because he said in words to this effect: 'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses - because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened' Recently, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it. It is now more than 60 years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the, 6 million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, and 1,900 Catholic priests who were 'murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated' while the German people looked the other way. Now, more than ever, with Iran , among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets. This e-mail is intended to reach 400 million people. Be a link in the memorial chain and help distribute this around the world. How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center 'NEVER HAPPENED' because it offends some Muslim in the United States ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by TeamSimple(m): 8:50am On Jan 18, 2017
luwathobi:
in 21st century 95 percent of terrorist that actually terrorise the world are Muslim which brings to this conclusion that Muslim are the world problem
Look at the stvpidity smelling over ur comment. In the 21st century 95percent of terrorist are Muslims. So therefore we should forget the souls christian terrorists took before the 21st century. You Nairaland Christians are the worst set of humans living with brain.

Well while muslim terrorist are 95percent of terrorist in 21st century,Christians were 100 percent in previous centuries. And the souls of the people taken then won't let you folks know peace.

3 Likes

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by realmindz: 8:51am On Jan 18, 2017
Something about religion, you will never ever see their gods defend themselves.
Their gods need men to propagate their religions be it Christianity or Islam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by tishbite41(m): 8:52am On Jan 18, 2017
psp2pc:

Our Muslims Brothers & Sisters are not happy. I actually feel very sad for this as a human being.

They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
Lets Find The reason Why..
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in INDIA

They're happy in almost every country that is not
Islamic! And who do they blame?
Not Islam..
Not their leadership..
Not themselves..

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!

And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy.
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Bahai's = No Problem
Bahai's living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Bahai's = No Problem
Bahai's living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

Now..

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Bahai's = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem

MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM
e tire me o. over 95% of d world conflicts involve Muslims. d most painful thing is dat they have carried dere madness to Christian Europe.

4 Likes

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Dexema(m): 8:52am On Jan 18, 2017
DeAvenger:
Islam also preaches peace thats why its called Islam

STORY.
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Aginjusola: 8:52am On Jan 18, 2017
Is religion imposed by colonialism and only brings poor the poorer and the rich pastors because they steal so much from their poor ignorant followers getting richer and Exploiting more their followers that have been erased of their tradition and their ways of life by colonialism and foreigners remember the rapes done by Christians to Nigerian children the British Christians the ones that enslaved your family were Christians and the ones that murdered so many family members and have caused so much suffering throughout the world were the Christians through the crusades in an attempt to early colonization in the middle east and the Spanish inquisition with called heresy to anyone that did not beloved the church and murdered and tortured anyone simply for not believing but let's talk about Africa about Nigeria the only thing that the British protectorate brought to the civilians was slavery, oppression and eradication of their traditions wich leaded them to be successful empires before. Now subjugated and uneducated many uneducated Nigerians look for faith of foreigners because it has been imposed yes British brought Christianity but is sad to see the rich preachers getting money and the Naija population specially those near the oil refineries Christians devotes treating disease with only vitamin C for their family . While the pastors are traveling the world and ''balling

seunmsg:

How can a traditionalist be an atheist at the same time?
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by RealSleek(m): 8:53am On Jan 18, 2017
mohlanforex:
see the different.

yeah yeah,..can a christian live and practise in saudi arabia...the Shia saga comes to mind..christian have different sects and different sects yet we live in peace..islam just hate anything different from their ideology
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by erico2k2(m): 8:53am On Jan 18, 2017
TeamSimple:

Another Dumb post.this is why it is very important to read,travel amd get exposed
We talking Christianity you calling Isreal . What have they got to do with this.Are the Isrealy Christians ?
Are they not the JEWS (jewish) are they not the ones who nailed christ ? I live amongst jewish people in London the are no where near Christians . They don't have Christmas . No pastors and no churches . I CAN go on they have rabii and synagogue .

5 Likes

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by TeamSimple(m): 8:54am On Jan 18, 2017
femi4:
Instead of you to face reality, you are busy referring me to the past about how Islam not being part or cause of first and second World war. You and others are more interested in defending your religion than condemning those killing in the name of same religion
I will keep referring hidiot christians we have here to the past until they come to their sense which I doubt the possess. Even if I condemn there actions,that won't stop you from attacking Islam.

So I am also pointing it to you that your religion and it's people ain't any better when it comes to terrorism.

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by sojikul(m): 8:56am On Jan 18, 2017
Henry orka that bomb Abuja at nigeria golden Julie is a Christian

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by TeamSimple(m): 8:56am On Jan 18, 2017
erico2k2:

Another Dumb post.this is why it is very important to read,travel amd get exposed
We talking Christianity you calling Isreal . What have they got to do with this.Are the Isrealy Christians ?
Are they not the JEWS (jewish) are they not the ones who nailed christ ? I live amongst jewish people in London the are no where near Christians . They don't have Christmas . No pastors and no churches . I CAN go on they have rabii and synagogue .
All of a sudden Isreal ain't for you Christians anymore..I don't blame you. I know you christians would deny Mary and Christ just to prove your religion right.

Bloody Hypocrites. The souls of the innocent people christianity took in the past won't let you people know peace.

2 Likes

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Orikinla1: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2017
God has no religion.
His 10 commandments did not constitute a religion.
And God has been always democratic.
He does not force anyone to do as He commands.
He believes in freedom of choice.
He asked "Who is on the Lord's side?"
"Come and let us reason together."

Jesus Christ never raised a sword and never threw a spear.
He never declared any holy war against anyone or people.

But many false prophets have misled and led millions astray and left them in disarray of conflicts and chaos.

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by ancientbanana: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2017
WorldRichest:

Your hatred for Islam and Muslims has not stopped Islam from growing faster than Christianity. Islam was fully established about 600 years after Christianity, yet the population of Muslims all over the world is near that of Christians. Lies cannot overshadow truth. There are Islamic Terrorist no doubt, but does that make Dangote, Fashola, Tinubu, Rilwan Akiolu, Atiku and billions of Muslims all over the world terrorists?

You hate Muslims, but you all are rushing to Dubai. You hate Muslims, yet you line up in front of Dangote Group for jobs. You hate Muslims, but you wont mind fuccking Aisha, Amina and Rashidat.

The people that chained your grandfathers and exported them to work at slaves in Europe and America were all Christians. Till today, the Africa is backward because of Slave Trade, yet you see Muslims in your dreams.
naturally bad habits are easily copied n spreads like wild fire. When Islam abduct ppl and forcefully convert ppl to Islam thru the knife n charms and u are happy about it. U all are demonic. Are they no Saudis in USA, are Muslims not using iPhone. Y are Muslims so irrational in thinking

2 Likes

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by ngolokante(m): 8:58am On Jan 18, 2017
Somebody educate this man about the crusades

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by stone07(m): 8:58am On Jan 18, 2017
WorldRichest:

]Thanks for mentioning some of the people sponsoring book haram.
How many Christians are going to Dubai compares to Muslims going to Europe and causing problem
there. Point to your fault don't talk about other faults
An average Muslim have a tendency to kill for Allah. Our doctrine doesn't teach us to kill, because if our doctrine teaches us to kill like yours, this world will not contain me and u.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures / Mummy G.O In Dubai Hotel: Reno Omokri Reacts. Says 'Enjoy But Avoid Hell' / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.