Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka (40307 Views)

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) / CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Saltzman00: 8:17am On Sep 06, 2020
TeamSimple:

Look at the stvpidity smelling over ur comment. In the 21st century 95percent of terrorist are Muslims. So therefore we should forget the souls christian terrorists took before the 21st century. You Nairaland Christians are the worst set of humans living with brain.

Well while muslim terrorist are 95percent of terrorist in 21st century,Christians were 100 percent in previous centuries. And the souls of the people taken then won't let you folks know peace.
wow just like that...youve agreed to the fact that islam is nothing but a breeding ground for terrorist organization. ...!!!..good to know sha
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by SUPERPACK: 8:33am On Sep 06, 2020
Saltzman00:
i dont need to...we all know...islam would forever be a disaster to the world
Thank you. Now run along.
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Saltzman00: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Thank you. Now run along.
you should to as well..
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Saltzman00: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2020
BetaThings:

You are confused about theology
Muslims seek blessing from Allah
You Christians seek blessing from a myth - that somebody was killed for the offence committed by another
That is the premise of your blood salvation - nothing can be more unjust and cruel

Jesus did not die for your sin - God is merciful. Adam prayed to God and forgave him
God did not wait for hundreds of years to kill "His son" for the sin of Adam

As for peadophilia, your forefathers are guilty
and your great grandmas were also deflowered as teens and preteens
You can now take everyone to court

We also know that your priests abuse boys
But we don't as part of religious principles abuse leaders of other religions
Our salvation does not lie in propaganda like yours
foolishness at its peak. ..how dare i refer to a 9years old as a teen...but wait a mit o u juusr agreed to the fact that Mohamed was indeed a pedophile. ..You all are indeed barbaric i swear
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Saltzman00: 11:46am On Sep 06, 2020
APCmyheart:

God bless i wonder how those useles christain reason, What is more worse than that slave trade?

When a christian person committed anything tragic we blame him but when a Muslim commit we blame the religion..

Let me tell you something, I hate all the killing at up North as it's barbaric and inhuman, But not until the Christian mostly CAN stop blaming Muslim/Islam for all those atrocities, they will keep stepping on so many Muslims toes..
you're a fool for spilling out trash from that gutter u call a mouth...who started the slave trade ur running ur mouth about. ...better pick up books and read ....besides google is ur friend

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / Joachim Makama: Catholic Priest Dies In Terrible Accident (Photos) / Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.