Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka (40309 Views)

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) / CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by jaafree: 10:31am On Jan 18, 2017
Why would they, when you want to tarnish the image of islam.
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by stone07(m): 10:34am On Jan 18, 2017
The truth is that if will talk from now till tomorrow they will not still accept. The devil has hardened their minds. Very stubborn. That is what Quran taught them all. An average Muslim has hot blood that is thirsty for blood.

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Ihsan6(m): 10:34am On Jan 18, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Have you finished crying? No one cares raghead! Now go and knock your skull on the ground till your forehead looks as if you were shot by a sniper while looking for blessings from a child banger above! Lmao!
but he just ask an honest question. is dangote a terrorist?
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by DNA123(m): 10:35am On Jan 18, 2017
Please, stop exchanging words with these people. You have right to your believe, no one can deny you that.
WorldRichest:

Your hatred for Islam and Muslims has not stopped Islam from growing faster than Christianity. Islam was fully established about 600 years after Christianity, yet the population of Muslims all over the world is near that of Christians. Lies cannot overshadow truth. There are Islamic Terrorist no doubt, but does that make Dangote, Fashola, Tinubu, Rilwan Akiolu, Atiku and billions of Muslims all over the world terrorists?

You hate Muslims, but you all are rushing to Dubai. You hate Muslims, yet you line up in front of Dangote Group for jobs. You hate Muslims, but you wont mind fuccking Aisha, Amina and Rashidat.

The people that chained your grandfathers and exported them to work at slaves in Europe and America were all Christians. Till today, the Africa is backward because of Slave Trade, yet you see Muslims in your dreams.
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Codes151(m): 10:37am On Jan 18, 2017
DeAvenger:
Islam also preaches peace thats why its called Islam
u no go find space go sit down!? Make person no vex man! Shift
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by babajero(m): 10:37am On Jan 18, 2017
aurenflani:

The gullibility of some Nigerian Christians baffles me no be small.
mmm is not by force so it can't be blamed on anybody, because they didn't say do it or die. But when a Muslims preached something it is bound by force " do it or die ".

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Codes151(m): 10:38am On Jan 18, 2017
Soyinka is getting stupid !! His books should be banned self

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by transient123(m): 10:41am On Jan 18, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Have you finished crying? No one cares raghead! Now go and knock your skull on the ground till your forehead looks as if you were shot by a sniper while looking for blessings from a child banger above! Lmao!

Is this the best you can vomit. It is not intelligence having phone and data plan, rather intelligence is a function of a brain's ability to be able to write or reply intelligence responses like he lectured you on, only to rant like someone possessed.

He took you down memory lane from your deluded screwed thoughts, alas, you can't process or withstand such enormous truth, and if you doubt his lecture, you can read Rev Desmond tutu's book on apartheid and missionary is Africa.
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by BetaThings: 10:45am On Jan 18, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Yes! The sort of PEACE that comes after a bomb has been detonated I'm sure?

My friend Islam is backward in all ramifications! Go and have a seat!

But it is ok for Christians to burn witches
It is ok for Christians to kill Muslims, burn them and eat their flesh

Shouting Jesus or not, the people are dead

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3276057/My-grandmother-died-said-witch-drink-salt-water-stuck-fingers-throat-pieces-said-d-eaten-Congo-s-child-witches-exorcised-devil-beaten-them.html
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/08/25/nigeria.child.witches/

https://www.nairaland.com/863573/cannibalization-muslims-jos-video-where
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Funlordjnr: 10:46am On Jan 18, 2017
transient123:

Is this the best you can vomit. It is not intelligence having phone and data plan, rather intelligence is a function of a brain's ability to be able to write or reply intelligence responses like he lectured you on, only to rant like someone possessed.

He took you down memory lane from your deluded screwed thoughts, alas, you can't process or withstand such enormous truth, and if you doubt his lecture, you can read Rev Desmond tutu's book on apartheid and missionary is Africa.

My friend will you shut up your filthy gob? If you finish crying because of the way I have slapped your fellow "allahu akbar brother in terrorism", then you can kindly go and take a never ending swim in the lagoons of epe!

2 Likes

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by itsmeurLady(f): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
CAN won't get it even if it hit them square in the face.. the fact that pastors were preaching mmm shows one of the dangers posed by members of CAN. In CAN myopic mind wole was referring to violence but in fact the manipulative tendencies of pastors who will lie that God told them to increase school fees and no one should question it.

U are even a bigger slowpoke to say rubbish with ur mouth about Pastors... I won't be surprised if u are broke, cs only broke and jobless people say such... Get a life pls
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by DNA123(m): 10:47am On Jan 18, 2017
stone07:
]Thanks for mentioning some of the people sponsoring book haram.
How many Christians are going to Dubai compares to Muslims going to Europe and causing problem
there. Point to your fault don't talk about other faults
An average Muslim have a tendency to kill for Allah. Our doctrine doesn't teach us to kill, because if our doctrine teaches us to kill like yours, this world will not contain me and u.
This boy no get sense o, how can u compare Dubai with the whole Europe. Plus i don't even know why they are engaging in any sort of argument with you. The fact is, ISLAM has come to stay, no body can do anything about that. Can your argument change anything?
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Fedayeen02: 10:48am On Jan 18, 2017
2dugged:
all the hailings should go to your side as a sure boy that your are, I salute,Bros, this thread na serious thread,make we nor derail am again, the matter at hand is very serious
Islam needs cleansing biko

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Odkosh: 10:49am On Jan 18, 2017
Funlordjnr:

chai, you no get chill at all. You get badmouth hahahahahahahahahahaha. E pain the guy.

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by babajero(m): 10:50am On Jan 18, 2017
aurenflani:

The gullibility of some Nigerian Christians baffles me no be small.
mmm is not by force so it can't be blamed on anybody, because they didn't say do it or die. But when a Muslims preached something it is bound by force " do it or die "
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Aseneshii: 10:50am On Jan 18, 2017
Not everyone that shout Allahu Akbar is a Muslim ... Muslim were killed in Jos 2008 , wukari 2014 , yelwa shendam 2001, Kaduna 2011 by Christian militia, Do they carried our these killings because of Jesus ? When CAN buy guns and weapons for Christians in the north are they promoting peace or violence... The Muslims don't have media, so even when they were killed by state orchestrated machinery as in plateau state nobody will shout genocide. I concur with the prof. Religion is the problem of Nigeria.
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by BetaThings: 10:53am On Jan 18, 2017
Funlordjnr:

You are confused about theology
Muslims seek blessing from Allah
You Christians seek blessing from a myth - that somebody was killed for the offence committed by another
That is the premise of your blood salvation - nothing can be more unjust and cruel

Jesus did not die for your sin - God is merciful. Adam prayed to God and forgave him
God did not wait for hundreds of years to kill "His son" for the sin of Adam

As for peadophilia, your forefathers are guilty
and your great grandmas were also deflowered as teens and preteens
You can now take everyone to court

We also know that your priests abuse boys
But we don't as part of religious principles abuse leaders of other religions
Our salvation does not lie in propaganda like yours

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by MrOlai: 10:55am On Jan 18, 2017
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by itsmeurLady(f): 10:55am On Jan 18, 2017
NaWetinDey:
The problem of CAN as well as South East politicians is one: CAN lacks the boldness of the Muslim body while South East politicians lack the boldness of their northern counterparts in voicing out immediately thing as they see it or as they want it and being seen taking responsive actions without fear or delay.

If these two will brace up and act like their counterparts, the problem of this country will be reduced by 90% within a short time because,
then, it will be a question of: we are either together or we are not.

Excuse me, Wat boldness do the Muslims have D only boldness they have is to be violent, if not they are the most timid persons I've ever met in my life, they can't even defend their faith, only to blab... The only defense they kno is how to be violent... Okay, u want Christains to be violent now Be careful of Wat u ask for cs two wrongs cannot make a right

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Funlordjnr: 10:56am On Jan 18, 2017
grin
BetaThings:

You are confused about theology
Muslims seek blessing from Allah
You Christians seek blessing from a myth - that somebody was killed for the offence committed by another
That is the premise of your blood salvation - nothing can be more unjust and cruel

Jesus did not die for your sin - God is merciful. Adam prayed to God and forgave him
God did not wait for hundreds of years to kill "His son" for the sin of Adam

As for peadophilia, your forefathers are guilty
and your great grandmas were also deflowered as teens and preteens
You can now take everyone to court

We also know that your priests abuse boys
But we don't as part of religious principles abuse leaders of other religions
Our salvation does not lie in propaganda like yours

See "Allahu akbar painment"....keep the tears coming okay!

By the way I get connection for c4 in case you need to buy some to finish the unimaid job!

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by BetaThings: 10:56am On Jan 18, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Islam needs cleansing biko

Your issue is that you like to monopolise every space
You don't believe in more than one wife
You don't believe in having more than 1 religion in this world

Yet the theological confusion in Christianity is clear - some people say forgive, some say turn the other cheek and some say retaliate to attacks with disproportionate force, some say carry out pre-emptive attacks

Those truly with God will not be so confused
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Aroh48(m): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2017
Hero144:

COPIED
What is there in this faith Why are the bombers Muslims:
The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
The U-S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
The Moscow Theatre Attackers were Muslims
The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Musiims
The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims'
The Charlie Hebdo Murderers were Muslims
Think of it:

Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM

**********SO THIS LEAD TO MUSLIMS: *****************
They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
They're not happy in Nigeria
They're not happy in Kenya
They're not happy in Sudan

******** So, where are they happy? **********
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in Belgium
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who do they
blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves... THEY BLAME
THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want to change the countries
they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they
were unhappy and finally they will be get hammered
!!!!

Islamic Jihad: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
ISIS: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Qaeda: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Taliban: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hamas: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hezbollah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Boko Haram: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Nusra: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abu Sayyaf: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Badr: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Muslim Brotherhood: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Lashkar-e-Taiba: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Palestine Liberation Front: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Ansaru: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Jemaah Islamiyah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR GROUP
This guy just earn my respect, guy you are not far away from the kingdom of God.if some of our Nigeria youth have brain like you,this foolish old men wouldn't have been at the helm of an affair.

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by APCmyheart(m): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Oga shut up, When a christian person committed anything tragic we blame him but when a Muslim commit we blame the religion..

Let me tell you something, I hate all the killing at up North as it's barbaric and inhuman, But not until the Christian mostly CAN stop blaming Muslim/Islam for all those atrocities, they will keep stepping on so many Muslims toes..
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by itsmeurLady(f): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2017
TeamSimple:

Even if he dubs this severally in all national dailies, please what effect will it have on Islam?

Sorry bro even your Pope can't do nothing to Islam talk less of CAN or any senseless writer.

Violent post... Everything about you guys is violence...

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by costandi(m): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2017
WorldRichest:

Your hatred for Islam and Muslims has not stopped Islam from growing faster than Christianity. Islam was fully established about 600 years after Christianity, yet the population of Muslims all over the world is near that of Christians. Lies cannot overshadow truth. There are Islamic Terrorist no doubt, but does that make Dangote, Fashola, Tinubu, Rilwan Akiolu, Atiku and billions of Muslims all over the world terrorists?

You hate Muslims, but you all are rushing to Dubai. You hate Muslims, yet you line up in front of Dangote Group for jobs. You hate Muslims, but you wont mind fuccking Aisha, Amina and Rashidat.

The people that chained your grandfathers and exported them to work at slaves in Europe and America were all Christians. Till today, the Africa is backward because of Slave Trade, yet you see Muslims in your dreams.
Islam grows by procreation and not conversion.

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Funlordjnr: 11:03am On Jan 18, 2017
APCmyheart:

Oga shut up, When a christian person committed anything tragic we blame him but when a Muslim commit we blame the religion..

Let me tell you something, I hate all the killing at up North as it's barbaric and inhuman, But not until the Christian mostly CAN stop blaming Muslim/Islam for all those atrocities, they will keep stepping on so many Muslims toes..

I'm still looking for who gives a flying _fuck about what a bonobo monkey such as yourself thinks!

Let me keep searching my dear simian! smiley

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by guru03(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2017
Not everyone that shout Allahu Akbar is a Muslim ... Muslim were killed in Jos 2008 , wukari 2014 , yelwa shendam 2001, Kaduna 2011 by Christian militia, Do they carried our these killings because of Jesus ? When CAN buy guns and weapons for Christians in the north are they promoting peace or violence... The Muslims don't have media, so even when they were killed by state orchestrated machinery as in plateau state nobody will shout genocide. I concur with the prof. Religion is the problem of Nigeria.

Please don't just write what u don't know, Islam had always been in the starting point, people of this area had no choice than to defend themselves.

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Aroh48(m): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2017
Aseneshii:
The question is, did the Christian militia shout Jesus, Jesus before the attack?
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Sman37(m): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Read exodus 22: 20 its command killing!!! check it out its in ur bibles
then Read Qur'an chapter 60v1-10 its say muslim to kill does who stop dem from practisin islam and send muslim away from their home so tell did Qur'an ecourage killing Qur'an is defending that fight back any devil who blasphem, killing and stop our fellow muslim practisin Islm just lik many christian fighting Muslim just cus of dress code Hijab
My problem with christians is that dey go abt lien against people with out reading their book!!
Wole Soyinka did not mention any religion anyway why did CAN director pointin ...
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by jabolo(m): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2017
Youths of today.

How can you wilfully alienate half of your potential 'mentors', 'helpers', 'employers', 'investors' on a public forum through unguarded statements deliberately designed to hurt not the guilty minority, but the innocent majority? Why do you barb your words so as to create barriers between yourselves, in the urge to gather yourselves into little cliques of happy brothers, singin ' na dem, na dem' while oblivious to the many intolerances your own group embodies?

Then, you genuinely need help and come here again knowing Nigerians are notoriously generous without fear or favor when the need is real, they check your posting history ... ah, tumbleweeds because, you done sh*t on your own doorstep.

Stewpid.
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by baajetu(m): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2017
salam, it is disappointing when you find the Muslims arguing in the media, you all know what the media has done against islam, you know about your religion but they don't know, they show hatred and shower insults on you, but you retaliate with hatred and argument. the prophet warns strongly against argument as it is from the devil. to correct that man above, Islam means peace not submission. submission means toha, teslim, quduhun, ..start a day free from bias. personally learn deep about Islam not what the media tells you nor what your pastors tells you or what mum and dad told you in the past. and know the truth. you don't judge Islam based on what fewer than 5% of them do wrong, we won't judge Christianity by the level of gay, lesbianism, fornication, immoral dressing, drugs, night clubs, oppressions etc from continent like Europe america etc because we know that those practise are anti Christianity. instead of criticism, we can emulate the act of kindness and education which the prophet permitted. salam

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by APCmyheart(m): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2017
Funlordjnr:

I'm still looking for who gives a flying _fuck about what a bonobo monkey such as yourself thinks!

Let me keep searching my dear simian! smiley

LOL the last time i check monkey (Nnamdi Kanu) is in the zoo (Kuje Prison)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / Joachim Makama: Catholic Priest Dies In Terrible Accident (Photos) / Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.