Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,578 members, 7,827,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? (3410 Views)

I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies / See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by SalomonKane: 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
Exactly. smiley
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Zceesneh:
i don't give a Bleep, i don't even send pm, wooing a girl online makes me lazy to woo the real ones i see in the real world, i rather avoid the ones online and approach the ones in the real one

#RealBrother..
Like who still does that? And come to think of it, nearly 90% of them girls here are teenagers and so fake. It's a waste of time

ShoutOut to you
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
ucsparks:
internet making stupid girls i can't even toast in real-life important angry

Lol, true that. They can't stand to you in real life but online they be feeling important
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by knightsson: 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
baddest! You run things like you're Usain Bolt. Osheyyyyy baddest. How you front and back mama? cheesy cheesy she scarce o

lol, she is cool and kinda very busy!
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by makydee(f): 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
Milonis:

Lol, true that. They can't stand to you in real life but online they be feeling important
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
iamDaisy:
very long way.
Extremely Long way it can UPGRADE the guy grin
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by CarrotAndStick: 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
Even as bad as I make myself look, no girl here can accuse me of sending her PMs.

None!
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Tomjazzy2: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
Even as bad as I make myself look, no girl here can accuse me of sending her PMs.

None!

You made that sound like it's some thing to be proud of...

I see nothing special about it, really

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by CarrotAndStick: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
Tomjazzy2:

You made that sound like it's some thing to be proud of...

I see nothing special about it, really
Yes...it's something to be proud of, especially when you're a pvssy lover like myself.
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Tomjazzy2: 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
CarrotAndStick:

Yes...it's something to be proud of, especially when you're a pvssy lover like myself.

Haha... goodluck with that
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
Milonis:

#RealBrother..
Like who still does that? And come to think of it, nearly 90% of them girls here are teenagers and so fake. It's a waste of time

ShoutOut to you

Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
knightsson:

lol, she is cool and kinda very busy!
osheyyyyy tell her we missed her o cheesy
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Nomfanelo99(f): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
SalomonKane:
Yes it can. Only twisted mofos with overblown demented feeling of feeling too big ignore PMS. That is without good reason(s).

If and when I see a pm, before replying, I check the person's moniker to know these:

1: The type of thread they create.

2: The type of post/comment they make.

3: The type of persona they ooze from the two above.

Now with just these, you can then choose to reply the person's pm or not. grin
I always do that since I'm not familiar with most NL monikers
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Nickymezor(f): 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=TrapQueen77 post=52913321] grin

I sent countless pms but nobody dares to reply.. These men and their PLAYING HARD TO GET GAME.. angry[/quote grin grin]
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by SalomonKane: 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

I always do that since I'm not familiar with most NL monikers
Good for you.

*thumbs up.
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by brightalo17: 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
abeg what is PM
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
Actually

a female pm is worth

3seconds fisting and player
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by knightsson: 1:57am On Jan 19, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
osheyyyyy tell her we missed her o cheesy

Lol, I will surely do that.
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Tomjazzy2: 8:15am On Jan 19, 2017
brightalo17:
abeg what is PM
undecided
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 19, 2017
makydee:
I'm waiting for decades before I replygrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Afrocandy Did With Her Strippers In Lagos [photos] / It Is Totally Wrong To Think Someone Is Below Your Standard / Swallowing Undiluted Sperm Expands My Hips And Boob’s – Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.