Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? (3412 Views)

I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies / See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by makydee(f): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
Tomjazzy2:

oh, that's a shame.

nice hair though
Thanks smiley
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by knightsson: 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Dem never born that girl wey go ignore my pm. Yes, I just typed that

Baba for the girls!

Tuale!!!
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Tomjazzy2: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:

hahaha... I see you are the ''I can have what ever I want'' type
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by ikp120(m): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
I'm waiting for decades before I replygrin

angry embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
knightsson:

Baba for the girls!

Tuale!!!

Tomjazzy2:

hahaha... I see you are the ''I can have what ever I want'' type

Hehehe no be so e be. I said that because I don't send random PMs to random girls. Before I go press that pm button ehn, we go don relate to the last level sotey to press PM go dey hungry the girl too. And even at that, I'll have her know that I'm going to send her PM.

So how's it possible for her to ignore a PM she approved?
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
hehehe no be so e be. I said that because I don't send random PMs to random girls. Before I go press that pm button ehn, we go don relate to the last level sotey to press PM go dey hungry the girl too. And even at that,I'll have her know that I'm going to send her PM.

that's where most guys here are getting all wrong. Won oni bere oju lowo oloju kan to gba.

What's my own sha? grin cheesy
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
$1
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:

Hehehe no be so e be. I said that because I don't send random PMs to random girls. Before I go press that pm button ehn, we go don relate to the last level sotey to press PM go dey hungry the girl too. And even at that, I'll have her know that I'm going to send her PM.

That's the way to go cool
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
DuchessDee:
that's where most guys here are getting all wrong. Won oni bere oju lowo oloju kan to gba.

hahaha I like your Yoruba. Lol

Truly, some guys just see monikers with cute DPs, before you know it, they hit the PM button without even initiating no conversation no nothing. Which girl go reply that kind PM?
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
Friendzone:

That's the way to go cool
Na so bro. Nothing to shy about
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Tomjazzy2: 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
DuchessDee:

have you considered the fact that some guys may be like doing their thing off the radar?

If I have gotten acquainted with the girl in question, why would I need to notify her before shooting her a Pm undecided
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin

I sent countless pms but nobody dares to reply.. These men and their PLAYING HARD TO GET GAME.. angry
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Tomjazzy2: 2:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
Thanks smiley

You are welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by knightsson: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:

Heheheehehehe, just like me bro!

But I do wonder what those boys that sends random PMS sees and thinking before doing so.
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by knightsson: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
Tomjazzy2:

have you considered the fact that some guys may be like doing their thing off the radar?

If I have gotten acquainted with the girl in question, why would I need to notify her before shooting her a Pm undecided

If you have gotten acquainted with her, what's the need then of shooting her a pm when you can ask and get her direct contact?
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
knightsson:

Heheheehehehe, just like me bro!

But I do wonder what those boys that sends random PMS sees and thinking before doing so.
Itchy fingers maybe. Hehehe

Even if you edit your profile to 'F', you'd be surprised at the rate which random PMs would roll in
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
Tomjazzy2:

Many reasons. Some can't even access their mail. So they might give you other options if you'd informed them. Some don't wanna take their friendship off NL, so if you inform them, they'll tell you, let's just keep it here and you'll quietly move on
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by knightsson: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Itchy fingers maybe. Hehehe

Even if you edit your profile to 'F', you'd be surprised at the rate which random PMs would roll in

Itchy fingers? I don't think so bro, perv best describe them.

I tried it once with an unknown female moniker and I had to deactivate it because the PMS was just too much.

And guess what? there re those known for doing such to almost every female monikers.

You remember that birthday thread I opened for that babe last year? that babe with nice back and front. immediately after the thread, she showed me her mail and the number of PMS she got from supposed big boys in this section was alarming, even despite knowing that she belongs to me. IMAGINE!
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
hahaha I like your Yoruba. Lol

Truly, some guys just see monikers with cute DPs, before you know it, they hit the PM button without even initiating no conversation no nothing. Which girl go reply that kind PM?
Some won't even try to know the lady, what interest her, if she chat freely on any topic or not ( flirty chats for example).

Anyways make pms dey dance inside my mail there until their senders know what to do. cheesy grin.

How are you jare better pelzin ?
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by makydee(f): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
DuchessDee:
Some won't even try to know the lady, what interest her, if she chat freely on any topic or not ( flirty chats for example).

Anyways make pms dey dance inside my mail there until their senders know what to do. cheesy grin.

My dear, that one taya me embarassed
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Tomjazzy2: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Many reasons. Some can't even access their mail. So they might give you other options if you'd informed them. Some don't wanna take their friendship off NL, so if you inform them, they'll tell you, let's just keep it here and you'll quietly move on

knightsson:

If you have gotten acquainted with her, what's the need then of shooting her a pm when you can ask and get her direct contact?

valid points here smiley
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
You can't expect a girl to reply to every pms she gets . Sure some of us are here to make friends and some not . the least you should do as a guy is be friendly on that pm . There's nothing wrong with Pms
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by SalomonKane: 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
iamDaisy:
very long way.
You don't say. Care to share how very long it can go?
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Genea(f): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
I see... Whu u epp?
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by SalomonKane: 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
A pm can really go a long way.
Yes it can. Only twisted mofos with overblown demented feeling of feeling too big ignore PMS. That is without good reason(s).

If and when I see a pm, before replying, I check the person's moniker to know these:

1: The type of thread they create.

2: The type of post/comment they make.

3: The type of persona they ooze from the two above.

Now with just these, you can then choose to reply the person's pm or not. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by iamDaisy(f): 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
SalomonKane:
You don't say. Care to share how very long it can go?
Marriage grin
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Tomjazzy2: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
iamDaisy:
Marriage grin

that's more like a fairy tale to me
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by SalomonKane: 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
iamDaisy:
Marriage grin
I see. Kudos then. smiley
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
I see... Whu u epp?
go sleep. I don't PM your type
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
DuchessDee:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy they don't want to be tagged 'asslickers' cheesy cheesy

Mowapa o. Eku ojo meta esiku ipawoda
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
knightsson:

Itchy fingers? I don't think so bro, perv best describe them.

I tried it once with an unknown female moniker and I had to deactivate it because the PMS was just too much.

And guess what? there re those known for doing such to almost every female monikers.

You remember that birthday thread I opened for that babe last year? that babe with nice back and front. immediately after the thread, she showed me her mail and the number of PMS she got from supposed big boys in this section was alarming, even despite knowing that she belongs to me. IMAGINE!
baddest! You run things like you're Usain Bolt. Osheyyyyy baddest. How you front and back mama? cheesy cheesy she scarce o
Re: Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? by makydee(f): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
SalomonKane:
Yes it can. Only twisted mofos with overblown demented feeling of feeling too big ignore PMS. That is without good reason(s).

If and when I see a pm, before replying, I check the person's moniker to know these:

1: The type of thread they create.

2: The type of post/comment they make.

3: The type of persona they ooze from the two above.

Now with just these, you can then to reply the person's pm or not. grin
Exactly. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) / How Can Fvck Very Well Here? / When She Cries After Sex....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.