Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story (105728 Views)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

Far from it.
I'm not insecure.
I just know when to stop!!!!!
Stop?... You re being sentimental like ur feelings got hurt
All along the convo was harmless....I'm sorry if i put myself in that position to hurt your feelings tho ...not intentional
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by MissVirginLuna(f): 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Boj2:

I figured!!
U pissed??
No. I'm.not. Thanks
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by MissVirginLuna(f): 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
Boj2:

Stop?... You re being sentimental like ur feelings got hurt
All along the convo was harmless....I'm sorry if i put myself in that position to hurt your feelings tho ...not intentional
Lol
I'm not hurt. Ok?
We are good...
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

No. I'm.not. Thanks
What's with the *thanks* at the end of every mention...
U being too formal...
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

Lol
I'm not hurt. Ok?
We are good...
Despite my poor first impression... Mind me sending a Pm across?
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by MissVirginLuna(f): 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
Boj2:

Despite my poor first impression... Mind me sending a Pm across?
Kk
I don't mind
You can

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by vicben27(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=Fourwinds post=52993562]poor reasoning[/quot me! another pained gaylord sighted
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Bnimz(m): 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
thread officially derailed

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Fourwinds: 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=vicben27 post=53118474][/quote]so everyone dat reply is now gay....u see y I said poor reasoning..
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by vicben27(m): 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by vicben27(m): 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Fourwinds:
so everyone dat reply is now gay....u see y I said poor reasoning..
lol only u can see d reason i guess. wer is ur sense of humore bro! am jst havin a gud time is ur I.Q higher dan dat of leonado davinci or u d most high!?
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by HitlerGaddafi: 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lordspicy:

I don die....
hahahaha

see you just made me laugh out in embryology class
Make every body know say you dey study medicine. Better face your 200l cbd/IBS well. I graduated from university many years ago.
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by HitlerGaddafi: 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
I never had one while in university. Maybe na God do am that way because I for don use prick kill person pikin... How you go con sleep for my house for days and I no go massacre your Toto? I dey mad?

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:
I never had one while in university. Maybe na God do am that way because I for don use prick kill person pikin... How you go con sleep for my house for days and I no go massacre your Toto? I dey mad?

LMAO... the way hitler and gaddafi dey massacre to** that year abi
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by abdulmalik3(m): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
Princess4ng:

Akwa ibom oooo
but you look like Yoruba girl
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Lordspicy(m): 12:55am On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=HitlerGaddafi post=53131702]
Make every body know say you dey study medicine. Better face your 200l cbd/IBS well. I graduated from university many years ago.[/quote

And what's so special about medicine??

baba besides na only medicine dey do embryology?

congrats in arrears for having been called into a noble profession..
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Lordspicy(m): 12:57am On Jan 31, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:

Make every body know say you dey study medicine. Better face your 200l cbd/IBS well. I graduated from university many years ago.

And what's so special about medicine??

baba besides na only medicine dey do embryology?

congrats in arrears for having been called into a noble profession..
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Princess4ng(f): 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
abdulmalik3:
but you look like Yoruba girl

Really?
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by abdulmalik3(m): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
Princess4ng:

Really?
sure, i hardly believe
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Princess4ng(f): 7:43am On Feb 09, 2017
abdulmalik3:
sure, i hardly believe

Its not a must to believe
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by abdulmalik3(m): 8:32am On Feb 09, 2017
Princess4ng:

Its not a must to believe
that's true, i even enjoy talking to you
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by chiraqDemon(m): 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bnimz:

from the bolded statement i'm not sure you grab the naija meaning of roommate.. what you just talked about up there na housemate (different rooms in the same flat or house)... no biggie... .. na roommate, as in sharing the SAME ROOM we dey talk about.
Nor be just same room, same bed cos usually in naija room space is usually not enuff to arrange two beds.
New girl situation.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by loshybab(m): 7:50am On Dec 10, 2017
ogtavia:
bro...the whole world doesn't see the sun at the same time...we all have different experiences and come from different backgrounds....what you think makes you a man might not be what another person thinks makes him a man....i have a mother and only sisters,the least respect I can give to my mother and my sisters is to respect them and every other woman who I come in contact with....it is how I have been trained...It isn't a big deal for me to do kitchen work,of course combined with office work, it is a bit difficult but anytime I can,i help out in the kitchen....i am not married yet but I do all my kitchen work myself...if I get married and I help my wife in the kitchen....i dont think it makes me less a man....i became less a man when I can't command the respect of my wife,when I cheat on her or hit her,when I don't take care of her needs -physically,materially,emotionally,mentally and sexually....i become less of a man when I can't guide her,become her closest friend,advice her,strive to make her a better person,i become less of a man when I don't strive to become a better person for her....i dont have to control or discipline my wife,....marriage isnt animal rearing, a military institution et cetera.....my brother....doin domestic work or cooking for my wife is the last thing that would make me less of a man....the lady in question is my guest....should I now die of hunger because she doesn't cook...??
My mother and sisters must be really proud of you,for the training they gave you wasn't in vain....remain blessed!

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Premiumwriter: 8:49am On Dec 10, 2017
YES YES

N:B - Original names have been changed for Private reasons

It all started last year when me and a friend needed somewhere to stay,so we started scouting for free apartments around my school,then one day my friend John called me,said he found a guy that needed roommates and was asking for 80k#,I asked him to make enquiries and find out if the guy can take in 2 people.

After talking to the guy John said him and the guy had concluded that we both could come in and agreed on #50k each,we went to the place and it was in a raz environment but we were in urgent need of a place to stay so we took the place.

6months down the line John had moved out Cuz he didn't pay fully and I was left alone with the guy at the apartment,just last two weeks he said his junior sis gained admission and that he's going to serve February and so he's going to give his sister his place in the room,I was like Wtf :-/, so his sister moved in last week..... chai the girl set die.....so I've recently been thinking how only me and this girl would stay alone in a self contain apartment without any ********* happening,because January first I made a resolution to no do fisting and player this year kiss , but it's not been easy whenever she's in the room I can't even wear only boxers cus my blokos would be showing..... I can't polute the air (mess) in peace :-( , and I can't come out of the toilet without tieing my towel,it's just been one week tho.....I don't talk to the girl much tho.... but it's not been easy.....I can't imagine how the next few months with this girl would be.....I'd keep you guys posted....I need advice from experienced people tho....so share your experiences here too
:-)

don't mind my grammatical blunders tho

since January you never even give us any update angry
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by priscilla9980: 8:50am On Dec 10, 2017
Yes just for one night. And I could not sleep that nigt
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Fourwinds: 11:37am On Dec 10, 2017
Love Machine:
It will be difficult to keep an eye away from a hot roommate.But just free your mind.If John Thomas dey show itself allow am.However don't do something stewpid.Your roommate fit kii you for that.
����
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by ogtavia(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
loshybab:

My mother and sisters must be really proud of you,for the training they gave you wasn't in vain....remain blessed!
Thank you.
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by ghettochild(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
Abeg feel free
that's what Will make u quickly chop d babe ooo. Esp if dat guy don go service
If na true e dey go nysc oooo
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Obakoolex(m): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2018
Princess4ng:
There was a time we stayed in our room 5 of us... 2 gurls and 3 guys.... Believe me when I said we were very comfortable staying togeda.... We were friends and nobody was dating nobody.. Infact, we were more like brothers and sisters.... It was fun but we had to adjust cus of what pple said....
Some of you has straff codedly believe me. tongue
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by KomonSense: 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
Princess4ng:

3 times dear grin

Hi Princess, please Can we hangout for lunch?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Klerik: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
Sure... And that was how she got preggy thrice embarassed
It's the devil's handiwork angry angry
grin
Sure... And that was how she got preggy thrice embarassed
It's the devil's handiwork angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by OhiOfIhima: 8:20am On Jul 17, 2018
mzcheekie:
yh yh

during my service year, i had accommodation iss wt my ppa n i v a doc friend working in d same hospital...i had to stay wt him 4 close 2 2month, mehn it wasn't easy, it was a 2 bedroom apartment n sum1z occupied a rum, had 2 share d oda rum wt him...he was so full of respect, konji nearly kill d both of us obviously bt we were able 2 sail thr till i moved 2 my apartment
I sent you a pm, pls return it. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) / Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.