Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story (104823 Views)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by supereagle(m): 7:12am On Jan 20, 2017
I have one, we have both stayed together for up to year plus,sleep on the same mattress ,but I refrained from touching her and she did not make any move either. She does the home cooking ,but no sex ooo, but we maintain body to body contact when we sleep. We can not avoid that. I even made a post about it earlier.

To add again, if you go to ESUT, you see that as a regular thing. Most of the hostel around Agbani it is a frequent thing.
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Tomiwatosin(m): 7:23am On Jan 20, 2017
I remembered when I was in 200L in the university then, a girl whom I've had serious crush on during our secondary school days (am her senior) just finished her predegree, her house rent expired and she wanna stay back so as to follow up her admission processing. She begged to stay wt me and I agreed but funny enough, it never crossed my mind to touch her despite being very pretty, big breasted and so on. I simply saw her as my junior sister. We stayed in the same room for 5 solid months even sleeping on the same bed. many times by mistake, I do see her big boobs and I go just dey tease and joke with her about it. After she left,she told her mum about me and ever since then, we became like family friends. Anytime I go to their house,her mum would be running here and there just to take care of me. Funny thing is ,this girl respects and likes me so much my ex gf was always jealous whenever she calls me on phone cos of the way we do talk.

19 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by dnawah(m): 7:39am On Jan 20, 2017
jesfrosh:
YES YES

N:B - Original names have been changed for Private reasons

It all started last year when me and a friend needed somewhere to stay,so we started scouting for free apartments around my school,then one day my friend John called me,said he found a guy that needed roommates and was asking for 80k#,I asked him to make enquiries and find out if the guy can take in 2 people.

After talking to the guy John said him and the guy had concluded that we both could come in and agreed on #50k each,we went to the place and it was in a raz environment but we were in urgent need of a place to stay so we took the place.

6months down the line John had moved out Cuz he didn't pay fully and I was left alone with the guy at the apartment,just last two weeks he said his junior sis gained admission and that he's going to serve February and so he's going to give his sister his place in the room,I was like Wtf :-/, so his sister moved in last week..... chai the girl set die.....so I've recently been thinking how only me and this girl would stay alone in a self contain apartment without any ********* happening,because January first I made a resolution to no do fisting and player this year kiss , but it's not been easy whenever she's in the room I can't even wear only boxers cus my blokos would be showing..... I can't polute the air (mess) in peace :-( , and I can't come out of the toilet without tieing my towel,it's just been one week tho.....I don't talk to the girl much tho.... but it's not been easy.....I can't imagine how the next few months with this girl would be.....I'd keep you guys posted....I need advice from experienced people tho....so share your experiences here too
:-)

don't mind my grammatical blunders tho

english na come e come,you don get wife be that o!when u want go see ur in-laws tell me o!but play cool treat her like a child,play big bros 4 her,make sure she is comfortable and ok.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by dnawah(m): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2017
dollyjoy:
Your former roommate 'indirectly' dashed you a wife, enjoy bro. grin
because he say the good in him.u self be correct babe o!
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by adeniyi65(m): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2017
mzcheekie:
yh yh

during my service year, i had accommodation iss wt my ppa n i v a doc friend working in d same hospital...i had to stay wt him 4 close 2 2month, mehn it wasn't easy, it was a 2 bedroom apartment n sum1z occupied a rum, had 2 share d oda rum wt him...he was so full of respect, konji nearly kill d both of us obviously bt we were able 2 sail thr till i moved 2 my apartment
grin thats mean you go dey too sweet! grin
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by adeniyi65(m): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2017
Tomiwatosin:
I remembered when I was in 200L in the university then, a girl whom I've had serious crush on during our secondary school days (am her senior) just finished her predegree, her house rent expired and she wanna stay back so as to follow up her admission processing. She begged to stay wt me and I agreed but funny enough, it never crossed my mind to touch her despite being very pretty, big breasted and so on. I simply saw her as my junior sister. We stayed in the same room for 5 solid months even sleeping on the same bed. many times by mistake, I do see her big boobs and I go just dey tease and joke with her about it. After she left,she told her mum about me and ever since then, we became like family friends. Anytime I go to their house,her mum would be running here and there just to take care of me. Funny thing is ,this girl respects and likes me so much my ex gf was always jealous whenever she calls me on phone cos of the way we do talk.
i love this,actually you they view those unclad things on a basic of family zone you put yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by adeniyi65(m): 9:16am On Jan 20, 2017
grin after i have check all coments make i advise you.if am to be in that your kind shoe.i will study his body language wether she doesnt care about my carrot or she care.if she care like how those boo take show naechris & ogtavia which they reject the jumbo offer.i will spent all of my energy on her pussy every 2 nights so as not get slim before we depart eachother then prevent any form of pregnancy and disease.but if she no care about my damn carrot.my brother i will not be ashame to put her in an ordinary friendzone permanently as consequence of going against it will be disgrace.use ur head broz!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by abdulmalik3(m): 9:18am On Jan 20, 2017
Princess4ng:

Lol.. Not at all
Good. you are fr which state?
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Princess4ng(f): 9:19am On Jan 20, 2017
abdulmalik3:
Good. you are fr which state?

Proudly from Akwa ibom state
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by NaeChris: 9:24am On Jan 20, 2017
adeniyi65:
grin after i have check all coments make i advise you.if am to be in that your kind shoe.i will study his body language wether she doesnt care about my carrot or she care.if she care like how those boo take show naechris & ogtavia which they reject the jumbo offer.i will spent all of my energy on her pussy every 2 nights so as not get slim before we depart eachother then prevent any form of pregnancy and disease.but if she no care about my damn carrot.my brother i will not be ashame to put her in an ordinary friendzone permanently as consequence of going against it will be disgrace.use ur head broz!
No be so o, before them go say i rape person.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Tabbaz1: 9:44am On Jan 20, 2017
NaeChris:
Baba na wetin i see o.

You really tried if nothing happened for the whole 2 weeks. In fact you are a saint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by adeniyi65(m): 9:52am On Jan 20, 2017
NaeChris:
yh! I read your mind.in that kind of issue if it happen in lagos particularly where castration is trending among there judiciary.one has to think twice or even tripple.
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by ogtavia(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2017
NaeChris:
so somebody cannot form brother and sister with you again....
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by whoisuche: 11:10am On Jan 20, 2017
jesfrosh:
YES YES

N:B - Original names have been changed for Private reasons

It all started last year when me and a friend needed somewhere to stay,so we started scouting for free apartments around my school,then one day my friend John called me,said he found a guy that needed roommates and was asking for 80k#,I asked him to make enquiries and find out if the guy can take in 2 people.

After talking to the guy John said him and the guy had concluded that we both could come in and agreed on #50k each,we went to the place and it was in a raz environment but we were in urgent need of a place to stay so we took the place.

6months down the line John had moved out Cuz he didn't pay fully and I was left alone with the guy at the apartment,just last two weeks he said his junior sis gained admission and that he's going to serve February and so he's going to give his sister his place in the room,I was like Wtf :-/, so his sister moved in last week..... chai the girl set die.....so I've recently been thinking how only me and this girl would stay alone in a self contain apartment without any ********* happening,because January first I made a resolution to no do fisting and player this year kiss , but it's not been easy whenever she's in the room I can't even wear only boxers cus my blokos would be showing..... I can't polute the air (mess) in peace :-( , and I can't come out of the toilet without tieing my towel,it's just been one week tho.....I don't talk to the girl much tho.... but it's not been easy.....I can't imagine how the next few months with this girl would be.....I'd keep you guys posted....I need advice from experienced people tho....so share your experiences here too
:-)

don't mind my grammatical blunders tho

TAKE UR MIND OFF THE EARTHLY THING. c HER AS UR SISTER UR MIND WILL GO OFF. IF U R A THROUGH CHRISTIAN READ UR BIBLE ALWAYS.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by jantavanta(m): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2017
Donchano042:
Quite some years back. Was flying to Nigeria via Egypt air. Egypt air usually gives hotel accommodation if you have a long stay before your next flight. So I was paired with this young girl in a hotel, I guess she was yoruba. So I just told her straight up, the rules we had to stick to to live together thro..........

They are stingy with rooms when dealing with Naija people.
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by jantavanta(m): 11:33am On Jan 20, 2017
Tomiwatosin:

You see her as a member of a family, rather than just an individual person.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by oluwatunde1984(m): 11:46am On Jan 20, 2017
yes April 2015 to December same year and nothing happened I was able to overcome temptations, who is in Christ is a new creature give glory to God

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Etzakoos(m): 11:58am On Jan 20, 2017
U Better Act Fast Before She See Anoda Guy because Ur Friend Indirectly Give U A Wife...And Her Food Is Cassava

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by kcowen(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
jesfrosh:

for where!!!!! after all the girls he knows I've smashed in that room grin
And that is more reason you should thread carefully...No be all food dey sweet for mouth,this one might even burn your mouth

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by NeutralJUDGE(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
Princess4ng:

Proudly from Akwa ibom state
Like say i know this face...maidite?
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
obai08:
My nigga are u sure you've seen ur cgp?

I dey first class upper (10.0) grin
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
Naturalized:

Does it matter? We call it roommate, so its one and the same except that we have separate rooms of course. The naija definition is a bit off though since a guy and girl should not share the same 'room' unless something was going on between both.

baba roommate different housemate o )-sad
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
supereagle:
I have one, we have both stayed together for up to year plus,sleep on the same mattress ,but I refrained from touching her and she did not make any move either. She does the home cooking ,but no sex ooo, but we maintain body to body contact when we sleep. We can not avoid that. I even made a post about it earlier.

To add again, if you go to ESUT, you see that as a regular thing. Most of the hostel around Agbani it is a frequent thing.

bros na you o
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Tomiwatosin:

I go like be like you when I grow up boss grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
dnawah:
english na come e come,you don get wife be that o!when u want go see ur in-laws tell me o!but play cool treat her like a child,play big bros 4 her,make sure she is comfortable and ok.

no worry drop your number..... I go call you when I wan go pay bride price grin
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Princess4ng(f): 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
NeutralJUDGE:
Like say i know this face...maidite?

Yeah
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by NeutralJUDGE(m): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Princess4ng:

Yeah
Make we share control na
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by adajoe555: 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
lwkm
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by NaeChris: 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
ogtavia:
so somebody cannot form brother and sister with you again....
LOl. Anyhow sha.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by NaeChris: 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
adeniyi65:

yh! I read your mind.in that kind of issue if it happen in lagos particularly where castration is trending among there judiciary.one has to think twice or even tripple.
Them go say them say make girl stay with me, instead of i go take care of am, i come 'rape' am. You know na people sabi talk.
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by hammerF: 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
ireneony:
true grin see free sex every night.

This summer, mu na gi! hapu midlands, bia capital. kiss
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by OMEGA009(m): 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
jesfrosh:

I receive that Hennessey in the spirit grin

Bottoms up. No pun intended grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.