Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story (104787 Views)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
OMEGA009:

Bottoms up. No pun intended grin grin grin

grin
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by adeniyi65(m): 12:09am On Jan 21, 2017
NaeChris:
Them go say them say make girl stay with me, instead of i go take care of am, i come 'rape' am. You know na people sabi talk.
yes!i totally agree with you now.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Phobia1: 12:11am On Jan 21, 2017
best years in school. 100 &200leven
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Lordspicy(m): 2:48am On Jan 21, 2017
Proffdada:
ENTRAPMENT!

she's a Virgin with 2 kids?
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by keemP(f): 5:40am On Jan 21, 2017
mikolo80:
why did you lose lots of friends

Cos some of my female friends then believed I was d worst sinner on earth and trust me not to give a shit about that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Fourwinds: 6:40am On Jan 21, 2017
Ginaz:

Lol, akpako boy. No let ur tin wound u o grin
Oti get
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Fourwinds: 6:52am On Jan 21, 2017
paulo220:
op is possible, my finance girlfriend is staying wit me. my finance bought him her gf to stay wit me for Just one week But as at of now she had stay over 2months.
my Cerebelum no understand this ur grammar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Fourwinds: 7:41am On Jan 21, 2017
vicben27:
gay alert!
poor reasoning

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Fourwinds: 7:57am On Jan 21, 2017
ireneony:
are you gay grin
so u don't believe such guys exist.? because he refuses all advances

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by ClassCaptain(m): 8:51am On Jan 21, 2017
Diekola17:
My friend's brother was once my roomie.Nothing fishy happened tho but one day he confessed that my massive ukwu torments his soul.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by abdulmalik3(m): 10:00am On Jan 21, 2017
Princess4ng:

Proudly from Akwa ibom state
Jisos, so you are an Igbo girl
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 21, 2017
Phobia1:
best years in school. 100 &200leven

bros yarn us the gist na grin
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Princess4ng(f): 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
abdulmalik3:

Akwa ibom na Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Princess4ng(f): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
abdulmalik3:

Akwa ibom na Igbo?
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by abdulmalik3(m): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Princess4ng:

Akwa ibom na Igbo?
don't be mean, tell me which
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Princess4ng(f): 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
abdulmalik3:
don't be mean, tell me which

Akwa ibom oooo
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Dymaco(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
ogtavia:
hehehe....you think I am cool....well,i only have female siblings so if there is anything I learnt from that,i learnt how to stay with ladies and respect them/myself..

and u think you are a man. The main reason why that girl left u is because u are not a man. A girl loves a man who controls and also respect her not a man she control. My gf no go even gree allow me to enter kitchen talk more of cooking. I only cook whenever I want to surprise or entertain. That day we go end up arguing the best cook. learn how to express yourself in front of girls or learn how to discipline them
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Ay04z(m): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
jesfrosh:

Lmao where the money dey?

I no get 18m for account like judeefcc oo
u staying with d girl there are two tinz involve in d future?
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Phobia1: 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
jesfrosh:

bros yarn us the gist na grin
lol u don't want to know/hear bout it. ehnn baddest days in school. We no dey miss am. like 4 times plus a week. I missed her so much and we never 4 one day say I love you to one another. Lol. Past is past anyway. but the person that brought this up na bahd guy o. he must have some experiences. LEL
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by ElsonMorali: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
jesfrosh:

lol no oooo,different beds if it was the same bed. ah komolopcholop would have happened by now

Different bed same room, or different bedrooms?
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by ogtavia(m): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Dymaco:

and u think you are a man. The main reason why that girl left u is because u are not a man. A girl loves a man who controls and also respect her not a man she control. My gf no go even gree allow me to enter kitchen talk more of cooking. I only cook whenever I want to surprise or entertain. That day we go end up arguing the best cook. learn how to express yourself in front of girls or learn how to discipline them
bro...the whole world doesn't see the sun at the same time...we all have different experiences and come from different backgrounds....what you think makes you a man might not be what another person thinks makes him a man....i have a mother and only sisters,the least respect I can give to my mother and my sisters is to respect them and every other woman who I come in contact with....it is how I have been trained...It isn't a big deal for me to do kitchen work,of course combined with office work, it is a bit difficult but anytime I can,i help out in the kitchen....i am not married yet but I do all my kitchen work myself...if I get married and I help my wife in the kitchen....i dont think it makes me less a man....i became less a man when I can't command the respect of my wife,when I cheat on her or hit her,when I don't take care of her needs -physically,materially,emotionally,mentally and sexually....i become less of a man when I can't guide her,become her closest friend,advice her,strive to make her a better person,i become less of a man when I don't strive to become a better person for her....i dont have to control or discipline my wife,....marriage isnt animal rearing, a military institution et cetera.....my brother....doin domestic work or cooking for my wife is the last thing that would make me less of a man....the lady in question is my guest....should I now die of hunger because she doesn't cook...??

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Dymaco(m): 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
ogtavia:
bro...the whole world doesn't see the sun at the same time...we all have different experiences and come from different backgrounds....what you think makes you a man might not be what another person thinks makes him a man....i have a mother and only sisters,the least respect I can give to my mother and my sisters is to respect them and every other woman who I come in contact with....it is how I have been trained...It isn't a big deal for me to do kitchen work,of course combined with office work, it is a bit difficult but anytime I can,i help out in the kitchen....i am not married yet but I do all my kitchen work myself...if I get married and I help my wife in the kitchen....i dont think it makes me less a man....i became less a man when I can't command the respect of my wife,when I cheat on her or hit her,when I don't take care of her needs -physically,materially,emotionally,mentally and sexually....i become less of a man when I can't guide her,become her closest friend,advice her,strive to make her a better person,i become less of a man when I don't strive to become a better person for her....i dont have to control or discipline my wife,....marriage isnt animal rearing, a military institution et cetera.....my brother....doin domestic work or cooking for my wife is the last thing that would make me less of a man....the lady in question is my guest....should I now die of hunger because she doesn't cook...??

to a woman, there should be a respect. Have u asked yourself why that your guest left you because she just find you boring. In my life, I dont beat my junior both male and friend or my girl friend but I get ways I control them. This draw girls to me because of the respect I give them. if u think am lying just give me your guest number within two weeks u go see difference or try to tell her what u feel that is wrong straight to the point.
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by JacksonD7: 12:01am On Jan 22, 2017
jesfrosh:
YES YES

N:B - Original names have been changed for Private reasons

It all started last year when me and a friend needed somewhere to stay,so we started scouting for free apartments around my school,then one day my friend John called me,said he found a guy that needed roommates and was asking for 80k#,I asked him to make enquiries and find out if the guy can take in 2 people.

After talking to the guy John said him and the guy had concluded that we both could come in and agreed on #50k each,we went to the place and it was in a raz environment but we were in urgent need of a place to stay so we took the place.

6months down the line John had moved out Cuz he didn't pay fully and I was left alone with the guy at the apartment,just last two weeks he said his junior sis gained admission and that he's going to serve February and so he's going to give his sister his place in the room,I was like Wtf :-/, so his sister moved in last week..... chai the girl set die.....so I've recently been thinking how only me and this girl would stay alone in a self contain apartment without any ********* happening,because January first I made a resolution to no do fisting and player this year kiss , but it's not been easy whenever she's in the room I can't even wear only boxers cus my blokos would be showing..... I can't polute the air (mess) in peace :-( , and I can't come out of the toilet without tieing my towel,it's just been one week tho.....I don't talk to the girl much tho.... but it's not been easy.....I can't imagine how the next few months with this girl would be.....I'd keep you guys posted....I need advice from experienced people tho....so share your experiences here too
:-)

don't mind my grammatical blunders tho

Dude find a way to live with her without doing any stupid stuff, if you can't move out there's no need to mess your life up because of a couple minutes of fun.
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by wandyvirus(m): 2:51am On Jan 22, 2017
Stayed in same room with a girl for 3 years in OOU. Same bed too. Great friends still. In fact she's the only friend I trust. Every one believed I had a relationship with her. Funny thing is her extended family and her siblings have played very impacting roles at various times in my life. I'm currently very close to her cousin who is married to my paddy. Sometimes it's not about the sex. It's about the future.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by wandyvirus(m): 2:53am On Jan 22, 2017
wandyvirus:
Stayed in same room with a girl for 3 years in OOU. Same bed too. Great friends still. In fact she's the only friend I trust. Every one believed I had a relationship with her. Funny thing is her extended family and her siblings have played very impacting roles at various times in my life. I'm currently living very close to her cousin who is married to my paddy. Sometimes it's not about the sex. It's about the future.
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by KomonSense: 8:21am On Jan 22, 2017
Princess4ng:

3 times dear grin

Okay... just PM and will let you know the rest of the gist
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by ogtavia(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2017
Dymaco:

to a woman, there should be a respect. Have u asked yourself why that your guest left you because she just find you boring. In my life, I dont beat my junior both male and friend or my girl friend but I get ways I control them. This draw girls to me because of the respect I give them. if u think am lying just give me your guest number within two weeks u go see difference or try to tell her what u feel that is wrong straight to the point.
ok sir...but I won't give your number....
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by JacksonD7: 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
pussypounder:

Can I put just the mushroom tip? I promise I will not explode my come inside except it's too sweet shocked

My brother you need deliverance.
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by mikolo80: 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
keemP:

Cos some of my female friends then believed I was d worst sinner on earth and trust me not to give a shit about that
o OK. Thought you were a guy
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by JacksonD7: 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
morbeta:
You mean opposite sex?

Dude don't post stuff like this without putting viewer's discretion. It's disgusting.
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Bnimz(m): 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.