Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story (104817 Views)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by henrydadon(m): 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
CoolFreeday:
I have, back then in school, my brother's babe was staying with us. Just take your mind off it and leave your normal life

that one nah your brother babe nah you sef no go wan try anything
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by igbalodehunter(m): 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
NaeChris:
My room mate's towns girl came to my school to register and sit for her Post JAMB but she had no where to stay, my room mate has apparently left the room for me and relocated to his girlfriend's lodge before then. He told me his towns girl will be coming to stay with me. Well, she came, nothing happened. As a Chineke boy, i sleep carry my face put one side till day break. I intentionally take my bath as early as 5 before she wakes up make i no tempt am while on towel. This happened for 2 weeks after she must have finished with her registration and exam.
And Are You a Man?
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by goingape1: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
mzzhavilah:
why?
nothing really! because nowadays guys don't normally do those stuff in fear of rape accusations
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by whizcartel(m): 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
Catalin:
Why should I have the opposite sex as my roommate when I have not lost my mind?

I can have only my husband as my roommate.
lol... We don hear.
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Marrtynze(m): 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
Diekola17:
My friend's brother was once my roomie.Nothing fishy happened tho but one day he confessed that my massive ukwu torments his soul.
Hmmmm, I see what you did there

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
Chai! Someone has just been granted unlimited license to bang!
.....Enjoy while it last!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Niceguy123: 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
dollyjoy:
Your former roommate 'indirectly' dashed you a wife, enjoy bro. grin

Lol, seriously u no well
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by adegeye38(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
ogtavia:
last year after NYSC,a friend of mine came over when she left her PPA and came to stay with me cos she was looking for a job in the state where I lived...in fact, I had a female friend to pair her with but she refused saying she would only be comfortable staying with me...so she stayed a little over a month...I am team #nosexbeforemarriage so it never even crossed my mind that anything would happen...initially we had no issues but along the line she became a real pain in the A and became so annoying...she picked up anything I said and started a quarrel with it wherein she insulted me and I kept quiet...bear in mind,she was the first person I met when I got into UNI,my buddy from secondary school was her family friend so he introduced her to me,when I came to know her in school initially she showed glimpses of aggressiveness but I thought she was only being playful.... well,she had a sister in that same town but refused to stay with her...anything I said made her angry...I cooked,cleaned,washed while she watched movie,ate and slept..i would go to work,come back and still cook...during the rare occasions where she cooked or cleaned,i knew an insult session was coming....she is my agemate,i nearly asked her to leave but couldn't,..on a good day she is really nice but on those terrible days...she becomes a monster.....we slept on the same bed since I lived in a studio apartment....but a time came when she on her own decided to sleep on the couch and sometimes lay a mattress on the floor and slept....finally finally she announced she was leaving and I was so relieved....till today most of my friends never believe I had nothing intimate to with her....i had no lady in my life then,i didn't know about her....she is pretty,great figure and all that,but I just wasn't attracted to her and if I ever was, I never would act on it...there was a time I travelled and post poned my return but forgot to tell her, when I came in at night,she was soo madd but didn't say a word,i noticed so I kept quiet ,she had cooked so while eating I playfully her asked why she didn't even call to ask me how my trip had been and when I would finally return ... even though we spoke while I was away and she even mailed me a document I forgot....she really exploded....she said many things,one thing she said that shocked me was when she asked me why I expected her to call when she wasn't my girlfriend or sexually attracted to me,i could only keep quiet and stare at her....when she was done,i quietly said sorry,...a short while after that,she left......
you are a real gen2 man
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by ikemesit4477: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
jesfrosh:
YES YES

N:B - Original names have been changed for Private reasons

It all started last year when me and a friend needed somewhere to stay,so we started scouting for free apartments around my school,then one day my friend John called me,said he found a guy that needed roommates and was asking for 80k#,I asked him to make enquiries and find out if the guy can take in 2 people.

After talking to the guy John said him and the guy had concluded that we both could come in and agreed on #50k each,we went to the place and it was in a raz environment but we were in urgent need of a place to stay so we took the place.

6months down the line John had moved out Cuz he didn't pay fully and I was left alone with the guy at the apartment,just last two weeks he said his junior sis gained admission and that he's going to serve February and so he's going to give his sister his place in the room,I was like Wtf :-/, so his sister moved in last week..... chai the girl set die.....so I've recently been thinking how only me and this girl would stay alone in a self contain apartment without any ********* happening,because January first I made a resolution to no do fisting and player this year kiss , but it's not been easy whenever she's in the room I can't even wear only boxers cus my blokos would be showing..... I can't polute the air (mess) in peace :-( , and I can't come out of the toilet without tieing my towel,it's just been one week tho.....I don't talk to the girl much tho.... but it's not been easy.....I can't imagine how the next few months with this girl would be.....I'd keep you guys posted....I need advice from experienced people tho....so share your experiences here too
:-)

don't mind my grammatical blunders tho

Please woo her with gift, help her with some assignments, be caring , before the twinkle of an eye she will fall! Do those things thank me later, but play safe!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Bamidele539: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
Just passing bye..konjitaitist#
Just passing bye..konjitaitist#
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by rius17: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
No big deal, years back in school during my third year, I had a girl I once knew way back from the city as my room mate till I graduate, even though I was into a serious relationship with another babe, we lived together as brother and sister without any hitch.
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by anointedabokicfr(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=jesfrosh post=52924004]YES YES

It all started last year when me and a friend needed somewhere to stay,so we started scouting for free apartments around my school,then one day my friend John called me,said he found a guy that needed roommates and was asking for 80k#,I asked him to make enquiries and find out if the guy can take in 2 people.

After talking to the guy John said him and the guy had concluded that we both could come in and agreed on #50k each,we went to the place and it was in a raz environment but we were in urgent need of a place to stay so we took the place.

6months down the line John had moved out Cuz he didn't pay fully and I was left alone with the guy at the apartment,just last two weeks he said his junior sis gained admission and that he's going to serve February and so he's going to give his sister his place in the room,I was like Wtf :-/, so his sister moved in last week..... chai the girl set die.....so I've recently been thinking how only me and this girl would stay alone in a self contain apartment without any ********* happening,because January first I made a resolution to no do fisting and player this year kiss , but it's not been easy whenever she's in the room I can't even wear only boxers cus my blokos would be showing..... I can't polute the air (mess) in peace :-( , and I can't come out of the toilet without tieing my towel,it's just been one week tho.....I don't talk to the girl much tho.... but it's not been easy.....I can't imagine how the next few months with this girl would be.....I'd keep you guys posted....I need advice from experienced people tho....so share your experiences here too

my Dem no dey reject free food

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by whizcartel(m): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
jesfrosh:
YES YES

If it's a room self contain.. Hell No! I can't share with a dude, talk less of a chick... But guy if I were In your shoes I will be free with her. Just know she is feeling the same way... Try and be comfortable around yourself. do those things you mentioned you couldn't do around her before. And you will be surprised y'all gon get used to yourselves.

BUT MAKE SURE SAY YOU SMASH HER SHA O!!!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Tabbaz1: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
NaeChris:
My room mate's towns girl came to my school to register and sit for her Post JAMB but she had no where to stay, my room mate has apparently left the room for me and relocated to his girlfriend's lodge before then. He told me his towns girl will be coming to stay with me. Well, she came, nothing happened. As a Chineke boy, i sleep carry my face put one side till day break. I intentionally take my bath as early as 5 before she wakes up make i no tempt am while on towel. This happened for 2 weeks after she must have finished with her registration and exam.

2 WEEKS? Like seriously lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by xpressionx(m): 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
I had a female lawyer as my room mate while I was serving in uyo.
My friends actually thought I was sleeping with her,but she they saw my girlfriend coming on visits,they now believed me.
The girl though beautiful,was lazy and liked watching movies alot

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by hydel(m): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
Guy u made me remember those annoying period between February to sometimes June of last year when my brother brought her Gf packing in to live with us, the lady stayed in our hostel for minimum of good 4 months, as at last year my bro was in his final year while this lady was in 300level (she's in her final year now tho') i don't just know why some ladies find it so easy and pleasing to live with a guy in the name of love when none of the guy's family knows her yet not to talk of getting married, this girl packed in with us and continued to live with us for months, my bro on the other hand bangles this lady every available time, even during afternoon times when I'm usually off to school, at times i may wake up in the middle of night just to see strange things, their was a faithful time i returned home for lunch & i met the both of them in a vast romantic mood, i had to get back and retired at my friend's place for lunch. sometimes towards june ending i tabled my complaints to him (my bro) that i couldn't continue, he then made arrangements for her then she packed out tho' they have gone separate now, i still sees her often on campus cos she's now in her final year, she doesn't even feel ashamed to say hi to me always...ladies can be sometimes surprising.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by mithras(m): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
ogtavia:
last year after NYSC,a friend of mine came over when she left her PPA and came to stay with me cos she was looking for a job in the state where I lived...in fact, I had a female friend to pair her with but she refused saying she would only be comfortable staying with me...so she stayed a little over a month...I am team #nosexbeforemarriage so it never even crossed my mind that anything would happen...initially we had no issues but along the line she became a real pain in the A and became so annoying...she picked up anything I said and started a quarrel with it wherein she insulted me and I kept quiet...bear in mind,she was the first person I met when I got into UNI,my buddy from secondary school was her family friend so he introduced her to me,when I came to know her in school initially she showed glimpses of aggressiveness but I thought she was only being playful.... well,she had a sister in that same town but refused to stay with her...anything I said made her angry...I cooked,cleaned,washed while she watched movie,ate and slept..i would go to work,come back and still cook...during the rare occasions where she cooked or cleaned,i knew an insult session was coming....she is my agemate,i nearly asked her to leave but couldn't,..on a good day she is really nice but on those terrible days...she becomes a monster.....we slept on the same bed since I lived in a studio apartment....but a time came when she on her own decided to sleep on the couch and sometimes lay a mattress on the floor and slept....finally finally she announced she was leaving and I was so relieved....till today most of my friends never believe I had nothing intimate to with her....i had no lady in my life then,i didn't know about her....she is pretty,great figure and all that,but I just wasn't attracted to her and if I ever was, I never would act on it...there was a time I travelled and post poned my return but forgot to tell her, when I came in at night,she was soo madd but didn't say a word,i noticed so I kept quiet ,she had cooked so while eating I playfully her asked why she didn't even call to ask me how my trip had been and when I would finally return ... even though we spoke while I was away and she even mailed me a document I forgot....she really exploded....she said many things,one thing she said that shocked me was when she asked me why I expected her to call when she wasn't my girlfriend or sexually attracted to me,i could only keep quiet and stare at her....when she was done,i quietly said sorry,...a short while after that,she left......

She needed the D, full stop...you didn't give her and she was frustrated.
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by drealnamdy(m): 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
Yes i have.. infact in my case.. back when i was in my finals at the university..i had a room mate who happens to be our family friend cos we grew up in the same neighborhood and we are also from the same village. while i was in my finals, he was still in diploma and cldnt secure admission afterwards..he later proceeded to the east where he finally secured admission and allowed his younger sis to stay with me in place of him since his properties were still in the room... omoo.. it was drama upon drama upon drama..its either she finish taking her bath n hangs her pants anywhere in the room..uses my towel..dumps her monthly used pad anywhere in the bathroom with the stench blood without disposing it or inviting her boyfriend over to my room whenever i go for lecture..omoo.. i no fit shout sef..i jst tire aswear.. she was attractive but i saw her lik my kid sis soo there was no attraction what so ever . the whole situation continued until she invited her female friend over who was searching for admission to stay with us ..she later proceeded to sleeping at her bf's house leaving her friend to stay with me.. this time around ..this friend of hers was very clean, attractive and prettier.. first night went, second and the third..gbagam! it happend that i was just on my own oo...preparing for my test the next day.. while reading.. she walked in..greeted me, walked straight to the bathroom, came out and went straight to bed..with this tight silky short night gown..omoo mehn.. temptation.. that was wen the devil decided to switch my academic mind to the latest style in xvideos.com... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy... nothing dey enter again oo.. na so i close the book.. joined her in bed..she turned over to cuddle me.. the rest na adventure undecided...before morning.. we don knack three round.. grin grin grin grin

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by equily(m): 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
..I was buying fufu at one junction while waiting for change I saw a woman with a little child. The child was walking a bit faster than the woman and the woman shouted; "Degree wait for me". I was so amazed hearing that name. So to satisfy my curiousity, I walked closer to the woman and asked; "ma, why do u call this child degree"? The woman laughed and said "I sent her mother to the University and this is what she brought home.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by tete7000(m): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
hydel:
...ladies can be sometimes surprising.

Say some ladies, not all ladies are morally bankrupt. There are still good ones.
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Handsomecole(m): 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
Well it's really not much of a big deal. It all depends on the mind set. Back then in school I had two best friends and they were ladies.

Atimes I sleep in their room for weeks, and believe me, I really enjoyed it without sex. Infact the girls change in my presence, I even use their towel. Atimes one of them comes to my room to pass the night and nothing happens. It's just a thing of the mind set.

There was a time one of them travlled I was with the other girl for two weeks and nothing happened.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by pussypounder(m): 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ginaz:

my aunt she bought it for me na, I cougldn't say no. embarassed please manage it embarassed

Do you shave downstairs or it is a thick forest? I will definitely lick it even though it smells like rotten fish kiss
I will cream pie on your sugar walls and eat your snail once again

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by keemP(f): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
*modified
Y'all be forming righteous,
Those of you that screw almost every one that comes your way and as often as you can, what makes you different from a girl staying with a guy.
Abegi....make una leave all these lie lie
I've once stayed with a guy, while in school and I have no regrets whatsoever over that.
It was his final year in school, my final year too, lost a lotta friends then buh I didn't give a shit.
Yet I left school a complete Virgin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Faboosuarez(m): 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
Longcucumber:
Have had two opposite sex as a room mate on two different occassion,one was during my school days and the other was during that nysc furk adventure.walahi i end up furking this two ladies charity and chidimma.
Pls you guys should stop all these hypocritic comment,dont ever allow yourself to keep the opposite sex as a room mate because how it will happen you self will not understand.that early morning conjified spirit can do and undo.
Thank you.

Lol one is named charity? She go Dh spread legs like gossips
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Ginaz(f): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
pussypounder:

Do you shave downstairs or it is a thick forest? I will definitely lick it even though it smells like rotten fish kiss
I will cream pie on your sugar walls and eat your snail once again

The dead rat you smoked is surely working on you very well. undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by OMEGA009(m): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hmmmn. Small pikin wey no sabi "Agbo", na him dey call am dirty leaves. You see komolopcholop on a platter of gold, you come here dey ask us JAMB kweshiun. Meanwhile, have a Hennessy on me

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by vatiqan(m): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lizzy was in ma cribb for abt 4 months; I got ma babe's approval and both of us slept on same bed but never asked her for s*x at any time. For that, she respects me till 2mao.

tho' she knew me to be tha baddest f*cker, around!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by pussypounder(m): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ginaz:

The dead rat you smoked is surely working on you very well. undecided

Can I put just the mushroom tip? I promise I will not explode my come inside except it's too sweet shocked

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by adeniyi65(m): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
ogtavi
one thing she said that shocked me was when she asked me why I expected her to call when she wasn't my girlfriend or sexually attracted to me,i could only keep quiet and stare at her....when she was done,i quietly said sorry,...a short while after that,she left......[/quote:

guy you fail the lady's expectation in you woefully.she already states the causes of the quirel.needs date or your carrot temporarily.i dont mis this kind of shut. lipsrsealed[quote author=ogtavi
one thing she said that shocked me was when she asked me why I expected her to call when she wasn't my girlfriend or sexually attracted to me,i could only keep quiet and stare at her....when she was done,i quietly said sorry,...a short while after that,she left......
guy you fail the lady's expectation in you woefully.she already states the causes of the quirel.needs date or your carrot temporarily.i dont mis this kind of shut.
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
Jesfrosh it's easy though. Keep yourself occupied with something whenever she's around.
Open up and act your normal self.
Don't worry, the rainy season is coming soon.. u never see anything yet.
Let me just say, if you can survive till the end of next week without anything happening, you'll become a superhuman with Blue Balls grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by anyicash(m): 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
You are semi-married and will soon have ur first child b4 November 25 2017.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by vicben27(m): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
hw can u give a dog a bon for keeps n expect him nt to eat? i cant stand dat shit na steady bleepin ooh! body no b fireewood

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.