Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,465 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story (104910 Views)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by DrogoG(m): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
jesfrosh:
YES YES

N:B - Original names have been changed for Private reasons

It all started last year when me and a friend needed somewhere to stay,so we started scouting for free apartments around my school,then one day my friend John called me,said he found a guy that needed roommates and was asking for 80k#,I asked him to make enquiries and find out if the guy can take in 2 people.

After talking to the guy John said him and the guy had concluded that we both could come in and agreed on #50k each,we went to the place and it was in a raz environment but we were in urgent need of a place to stay so we took the place.

6months down the line John had moved out Cuz he didn't pay fully and I was left alone with the guy at the apartment,just last two weeks he said his junior sis gained admission and that he's going to serve February and so he's going to give his sister his place in the room,I was like Wtf :-/, so his sister moved in last week..... chai the girl set die.....so I've recently been thinking how only me and this girl would stay alone in a self contain apartment without any ********* happening,because January first I made a resolution to no do fisting and player this year kiss , but it's not been easy whenever she's in the room I can't even wear only boxers cus my blokos would be showing..... I can't polute the air (mess) in peace :-( , and I can't come out of the toilet without tieing my towel,it's just been one week tho.....I don't talk to the girl much tho.... but it's not been easy.....I can't imagine how the next few months with this girl would be.....I'd keep you guys posted....I need advice from experienced people tho....so share your experiences here too
:-)

don't mind my grammatical blunders tho

Control your damn self!!
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by ogtavia(m): 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
mithras:

She needed the D, full stop...you didn't give her and she was frustrated.
hehehe....i still beg to differ....it doesn't have to be about sex all the time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by ogtavia(m): 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
adegeye38:

you are a real gen2 man
hehehe....na so
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by ikorodureporta: 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
Thoz kind hot girls go end up bringing their guys in grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by kcowen(m): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
Am not sure he will just leave his sister to you like that unless they are not biologically related...I think maybe he's just testing you
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by bayocanny: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
Diekola17:
My friend's brother was once my roomie.Nothing fishy happened tho but one day he confessed that my massive ukwu torments his soul.
Damn! Oya check your mail have sent u a pm...let's relate I stay in ibadan as well
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by mfujah(m): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
lol.... lion and dog no fit be friends o... na to eat her till she get belle!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by OddJimms(m): 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
well, the girl is reading this right now.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by abdulmalik3(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Princess4ng:

Then what had beauty got to do with staying in a room with friends? Na only ugly pple dey stay for room with friends
not really, just saying or are you blushing?
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by rotyme2k: 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
jesfrosh:
YES YES

It all started last year when me and a friend needed somewhere to stay,so we started scouting for free apartments around my school,then one day my friend John called me,said he found a guy that needed roommates and was asking for 80k#,I asked him to make enquiries and find out if the guy can take in 2 people.

After talking to the guy John said him and the guy had concluded that we both could come in and agreed on #50k each,we went to the place and it was in a raz environment but we were in urgent need of a place to stay so we took the place.

6months down the line John had moved out Cuz he didn't pay fully and I was left alone with the guy at the apartment,just last two weeks he said his junior sis gained admission and that he's going to serve February and so he's going to give his sister his place in the room,I was like Wtf :-/, so his sister moved in last week..... chai the girl set die.....so I've recently been thinking how only me and this girl would stay alone in a self contain apartment without any ********* happening,because January first I made a resolution to no do fisting and player this year kiss , but it's not been easy whenever she's in the room I can't even wear only boxers cus my blokos would be showing..... I can't polute the air (mess) in peace :-( , and I can't come out of the toilet without tieing my towel,it's just been one week tho.....I don't talk to the girl much tho.... but it's not been easy.....I can't imagine how the next few months with this girl would be.....I'd keep you guys posted....I need advice from experienced people tho....so share your experiences here too

don't mind my grammatical blunders

just try and take ur mind off it and for the main time get another apartment.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
fairlyusedpant:

jesfrosh this is the answer to your question, congratz bro, the lord is with you, more fisting and prayer to your elbow cheesycheesycheesy

YES YES

I go make sure say I do fisting and player with praise and worship this night
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
thunderbabs:
A hot female as my roommate ? shocked

Na homezone chick be that and jealousy go dey on Overdrive.

Girlfriend for same compound sef na one hell of a tingy talkless same room. The devil will definitly use your prick or you use it urself grin

every spirit of prick in my life

DIEEEEEEE

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
joeace2020:
currently have now... she's 44 am 27...i nor dey fit stay room till it's late at night

grin na your grandma mate be that o
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by NizyO01(f): 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
I can bet she feels even more uncomfortable.....but if u keep letting these awkward moments go....hmmm......just take it off ur mind
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
sandman007:
Why are we all behaving like hypocrites. There is nothing like all this crap we are saying here. my guy at the slightest provocation you must make sure you execute that project or else you will spend the next few years wondering why you did not do it and what could have happened differently. They say get things off your chest.

Lmao grin
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Do you mean housemate?

Surely not that you're sharing the same bedroom with her.

Otherwise that's a trap o. And I'm ready to bet that you'll sleep with her before the end of this month, January or latest February.

If she's truly your friend's sister then your friend and his sister are both irresponsible.

lol no oooo,different beds if it was the same bed. ah komolopcholop would have happened by now
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
mengho:
Nop, I will never allow such thing, I rather leave the whole building for her & find somewhere else.

luks like dis op never met women trouble woh, instead of thinking of dis obvious set up he is just preparing his di*k for action. Better not come back here & tell us u were framed woh

every spirit of woman trouble

DIEEEEEEE
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
mzzhavilah:
I ve not but I would ve loved to.

Oya come.....i can accommodate one more girl grin
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by PrinzCarter(m): 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
jesfrosh:

every spirit of prick in my life

DIEEEEEEE
prick e no get shoulder u put the head the rest enter ( just singing nd smh)

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
Boj2:
Sure... And that was how she got preggy thrice embarassed
It's the devil's handiwork angry angry
What happened to the babies? You guys aborted them. Murderers!
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
OMEGA009:
Hmmmn. Small pikin wey no sabi "Agbo", na him dey call am dirty leaves. You see komolopcholop on a platter of gold, you come here dey ask us JAMB kweshiun. Meanwhile, have a Hennessy on me

I receive that Hennessey in the spirit grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by cybriz82(m): 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
jesfrosh:
YES YES

run come gowon estate around in lagos i want tell u sumtin with hellfire konk on ya head......kukuma tell us say dem castrate ur d**k we go understnd dat y d spirit of conji never enter u.
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
Polyphony:
Jesfrosh it's easy though. Keep yourself occupied with something whenever she's around.
Open up and act your normal self.
Don't worry, the rainy season is coming soon.. u never see anything yet.
Let me just say, if you can survive till the end of next week without anything happening, you'll become a superhuman with Blue Balls grin grin

end of nextweek shey?

grin I go try

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by dacuteguy(m): 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
I lived wit 3 girls as a fresher For 3+ months
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by samwise180(m): 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Matthew 6:13 says "Lead me not into temptation but deliver us from all evil". Think positively whenever you are with her Advice is a stranger

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by majour(m): 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
ogtavia:
even if she said let's do it and took off every thing I still wouldnt..
I respect ur self control, wish I can have that
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
kcowen:
Am not sure he will just leave his sister to you like that unless they are not biologically related...I think maybe he's just testing you

for where!!!!! after all the girls he knows I've smashed in that room grin
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by king321: 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
jesfrosh:
YES YES

waiting for part 2.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by cybriz82(m): 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
kkash:
Hehehehe.....on a more serious note, we both know its not going to work, tell the gals brother that you not comfy with d arrangement, that u cant mess in peace....hopefully d guy go code nd find alternative, if dat doesnt work, OYO

come to think of it...op dn offend dat guy n d guy dn use him sister set trap for am..anyday ur eyes mistekly see her naked body n she report u to her broda.hmmm ur own dn finish b dat ooo.ur beating no go get ending ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
PrinzCarter:
prick e no get shoulder u put the head the rest enter ( just singing nd smh)

prick E no get shoulder - na airforce1 sing the song? grin
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by king321: 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
waiting for part2

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.