Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor (43434 Views)

Fire Guts IDP Settlement In Borno State. Photos / Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp / Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by kabrud: 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
frank202012:

How many weapons did buhari purchased
That made him defeat boko haram
Enlighten us.......

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by vedaxcool(m): 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
dazzlingd:

Buhari actually paid the pilot to bomb them, I am trying to make you sound more stupid

lols she thinks likes from ipoop equates sensible statement
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by luvinhubby(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
shaqhead:

Oga u jst want to keep arguing baseless without givin room for human error...haba...if as thourough as the US can be, they bombed a doctors without borders HOSPITAL (nt to mention bombing of schools in Afghanistan), this is not an excuse for the occurence of such incidence but then it only tells you that the margin of human error will always be there-in this case i believe it has to do with inteligence!

Some of the bombings you mentioned was done by drones, MSF hospital was a single bomb, Rann was bombed 3 (three) times, that is,
dropped, circled, dropped again, circled and dropped yet again.

The errror was 3 consecutively, and you call it 'baseless?

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by vedaxcool(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
MayorMgbedike:

So the locations of IDP camps are not known to the rescuers (army) ?

Maybe their next faulty intelligence and mistake-bombing will take care of Aso Villa, who knows.

or your house who knows
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by APCmyheart(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
mr1759:

which Nigeria wan great again?

with this one that ur brothers ( boko haram, Fulani herdsmen) are wasting our Niger delta money

You can relocate to Gambia, when GEJ was sharing the money you dey coma?
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by SycophanticGoat: 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
ephi123:

Wow wow. Is there ANYTHING not his fault?

Gosh, you guys have no sense of responsibility at all = own up when wrong rather than looking left and right for who to blame.

Are you minding hypocritical Nigerian bigoted fools? They left the senseless northern illiterates and leaders who collaborated to form boko haram (and was cheered by the usual blood thirsty lots up there) including the demon in Aso Rock who claimed that "a fight against boko haram was injustice to the north", only to rope it all on Jonathan. Of which we all know that the reason for all that was because of their hatred for kaffirs.

Let them also blame the large population of homeless children up north on Jonathan and blame Jonathan for their lack of tolerance for people of different tribes/religion. Nonsense!

I don't like delving into religious matters but surely, some foolish nitwit will definitely make me do on here. May God have mercy on their Cursed souls.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by bauer36(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
A plan well executed....they believe the idp camp civilians 're now liability.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by kabrud: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
judynton:
Mr.lecturer no teach us nonsense, wr u Dr wen he gave de order u re easily deceived by wat u hear as if u wear skirt plss go get a thinking cap or atleast borrow some.

Were u there?
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by APCmyheart(m): 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
midehi2:

what is this thing saying sef

I know it will be hard for you to understand when you have nothing in your brain, All what you have in your brain now if Feb 14th..
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by ikombe: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
vedaxcool:

You actually said rubbish... US bombed a Doctors without Borders run hospital, they said by mistake. ... Bombing a place is based on intelligence given unless the pilot is a bh or ipoop yoots there is no way he can tell where he is hitting, ipoop iliterates think that a fighter jet flies 2 stories and can clearly determine what they are looking at no they usually get directions from the ground because they are flying very high with little room for distinguishing what they are bombing. there is likely faulty intelligence or pilot/plane error to be blamed. Hitting the camp 3 times seems to indicate faulty intelligence.
I give up. I taught @ your age you would have started using 10% and above of your brain. Am disappointed you still make use of 5% and below undecided

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by idupaul: 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
shaqhead:

Hahahaha..I dey laf u...who dd this to you! Really Red Cross and Not Red Crescent?

When u find that they are predominantly muslims there, then will u say next? Oh the military dropped three bombs, one each for the three christian families there abi? Gosh...u nid deliverance wt flogging becos u r nt thinkin like Paul but Saul!

Thank God you know where I am headed with this...If I find out that it was a predominantly Muslim camp and not one filled with NE Christians I will shut up na

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by jospepper(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarrki:

Said what?

What happened is saddened

But we should not be political about it

We sympathize wit the affected people

Stop rationalizing murder! It is easy for you to put up a defense because your sensitivity is dead. Who said politics is involved here? Allah kiyaye.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by ephi123(f): 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Are you minding hypocritical Nigerian bigoted fools? They left the senseless northern illiterates and leaders who collaborated to form boko haram (and was cheered by the usual blood thirsty lots up there) including the demon in Aso Rock who claimed that "a fight against boko haram was injustice to the north", only to rope it all on Jonathan. Of which we all know that the reason for all that was because of their hatred for kaffirs.

Let them also blame the large population of homeless children up north on Jonathan and blame Jonathan for their lack of tolerance for people of different tribes/religion. Nonsense!

I don't like delving into religious matters but surely, some foolish nitwit will definitely make me do on here. May God have mercy on their Cursed souls.

Very very hypocritical.
It's come round to bite them in the backside now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by vedaxcool(m): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
luvinhubby:

Some of the bombings you mentioned was done by drones, MSF hospital was a single bomb, Rann was bombed 3 (three) times, that is,
dropped, circled, dropped again, circled and dropped yet again.

The errror was 3 consecutively, and you call it 'baseless?

You are born liar lying shamelessly out of hate:

Incident Edit
Médecins Sans Frontières reported that between 02:08 and 03:15 local time (UTC+04:30) on the night of 3 October, the organization's Kunduz hospital was struck by "a series of aerial bombing raids".[10][19] The humanitarian organization said the hospital was "hit several times" in the course of the attack, and that the building was "partially destroyed".[20] It further said the hospital had been "repeatedly & precisely hit" and that the attack had continued

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunduz_hospital_airstrike
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Reptyle(m): 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
The accident was unfortunate. But citing a nameless "survivor" in an attempt to making it appear like the NAF purposely fired at the IDP camp is totally uncalled for.

Cases of "friendly fire" as this kind of incident is called, are rare but they do happen...even among the world's best air forces.

Military pilots work with coordinates to drop their payload or launch attacks. It therefore means that wrong or faulty intelligence or even wrong communication of coordinates from the ground crew to the pilot can lead to accidents like this.

While we all rue this unfortunate development, let us stop this attempt to politicise it for selfish gains.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by oyetpel(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
vedaxcool:

You actually said rubbish... US bombed a Doctors without Borders run hospital, they said by mistake. ... Bombing a place is based on intelligence given unless the pilot is a bh or ipoop yoots there is no way he can tell where he is hitting, ipoop iliterates think that a fighter jet flies 2 stories and can clearly determine what they are looking at no they usually get directions from the ground because they are flying very high with little room for distinguishing what they are bombing. there is likely faulty intelligence or pilot/plane error to be blamed. Hitting the camp 3 times seems to indicate faulty intelligence.
I hope it's your family that was bombed thrice by error, so that you type it in Nairaland when you are at the mortuary. Fôol.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Elswaggzy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

True even our policemen will kill innocent citizens and call it accidental-discharge
ur head dey dere jawe.. As if na practice field dem dey
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by mr1759: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

You can relocate to Gambia, when GEJ was sharing the money you dey coma?

the money good luck was sharing was it ur money it be long to us in south south is our oil money,
we are not complaining why not bother about the money u ppl get from Ur groundnut or cow meat and dirty cow dump that make u ppl smell
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Elswaggzy(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
oyetpel:

I hope it's your family that was bombed thrice by error, so that you type it in Nairaland when you are at the mortuary. Fôol.

bros u harsh o..

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by stinechykee: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
Gbese!! Gbegeeee and Kasala done gas oooo.I talk same soon breeze go brow and Fowl nyash go open.I don't know why i always have this feelings that all this Northern Soldiers are BH in disguise or that BH have infiltrated in NAF but Afonjas and Gworo chewing Housa/Fulani's.I rest my case
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by luvinhubby(m): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
vedaxcool:

You are born liar lying shamelessly out of hate:

Incident Edit
Médecins Sans Frontières reported that between 02:08 and 03:15 local time (UTC+04:30) on the night of 3 October, the organization's Kunduz hospital was struck by "a series of aerial bombing raids".[10][19] The humanitarian organization said the hospital was "hit several times" in the course of the attack, and that the building was "partially destroyed".[20] It further said the hospital had been "repeatedly & precisely hit" and that the attack had continued

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunduz_hospital_airstrike

And you must be very ignorant to believe everything you glean on wikipidia.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by stinechykee: 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarrki:

Said what?

Shut that thing you call mouth you fool.Why is that all you zombies no dey shmame sef? I wonder why God mistakenly join we Igbo's with you Afonja Zombies
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by slap1(m): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarrki:

Said what?

I sympathize with you too. Your head is not correct.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by APCmyheart(m): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
mr1759:

the money good luck was sharing was it ur money it be long to us in south south is our oil money,
we are not complaining why not bother about the money u ppl get from Ur groundnut or cow meat and dirty cow dump that make u ppl smell

Shut up and stop fooling yourself, It's not your money but Nigeria money, Before we discover oil, We have use the money from Cocoa, Groundnut etc to develop your region..

Beside crude oil is a natural resources so educate yourself.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by theimmortals(m): 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
4peace:

And you think if it for real they wont kill them all to cover their track
Just Think aloud
they tried and failed.
3times
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by theimmortals(m): 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
4peace:

And you think if it for real they wont kill them all to cover their track
Just Think aloud
they tried and failed.
3times
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by stinechykee: 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
vedaxcool:

God why did you put we Igbos and this Zombies in this Zoo country call Nigeria? Well my consolation is that soon we Igbos will leave this Zoo country call Nigeria let you Zombie and your like live and perish

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by cejaypriesty(m): 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
vedaxcool:

Your hatred for the igbos is ur greatest undoing. Get over yourself.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by oyetpel(m): 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
Elswaggzy:

bros u harsh o..
The motherfückèr's statement is bad. How could he support the government and say the bombing was an error, 3x o.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Gfish: 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarrki:

Said what?

We? You and who? This was same speech buhari gave......hmmm, i smell something.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by dazzlingd(m): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
midehi2:

really? oh! are my descendants and I really cursed to be so stupid

grin yes but we can appease the gods?
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by stinechykee: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
vedaxcool:

Shut up and to hell with Jonathan the callous failure whose ambition according to him was not worth the blood of Nigerians but worth every kobo that the military couldn't fight off BH due to inadequacy of arms. .. and eventually produced IDPs. This is all his fault and he will be judged for creating these IDP camps because the lives of these people had no value to him. Thunder strike him and his arms thieves.
May you,your family members and your fellow Zombies not see good thing ans may they die and perish like those innocent people kill by BH in disguise of Soldiers Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) / I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.