Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor (43441 Views)

Fire Guts IDP Settlement In Borno State. Photos / Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp / Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by juman(m): 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
Very wicked government.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by warrah(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarrki:

Let me educate you

General irabor did not ordered that the idp camp be bombed

He ordered that bh be bombed in sambisa

It was a mistake that it happened

Nna eh, I just don't know, but maybe you are always in a hurry to post or counter an argument but biko, always check your grammar.

I have noticed this, it's making your arguments look as if coming from an..............
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
luvinhubby:

The bombings, whether IDP or not, are all part of his tactical field command.

Before a general makes a call in a theatre of war, he receives inputs and briefings from all unit commanders quartered under him, analyses his options, including TARGET LOCATION and possible casualty and makes his call

How does a general make a call to bomb an area that the millitary high command itself mapped out as an IDP camp?

Do you mean to tell me that the airforce does not have the air cordinates for it's own IDP?

Who gave the cordinates for the raid?

Before a combat pilot drops his cargo, the rule of engagement demands you must circle 2 -3 times to establish visual confirmation before engagement and request for operation command consent before that is done, was that done?

If the pilot followed the rules of engagement (and the NAF has not said he did not), and got his targets wrong, then the tactical/operational command bom-bom should be roasted.

cc vedaxcool there u go it was no "mistake" undecided
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by mr1759: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

Shut up and stop fooling yourself, It's not your money but Nigeria money, Before we discover oil, We have use the money from Cocoa, Groundnut etc to develop your region..

Beside crude oil is a natural resources so educate yourself.

how old are you?
before crude oil was discovered in south south we had rubber, palm fruit, timbers, fish, limestone, ivory etc. and all this product are costlier than those product u mention Ur poor region produce, the white colonial master never struggle over the north or Yoruba but they fought with their last blood to get south south, you see you ppl are pest we have be feeding u lazy ppl since.
we have order for pesticides for pest like u ppl.
we need pest control
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by stinechykee: 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
Alexxgold:
I suspect GEJ loyalists in the Airforce.. they want to give PMB bad name by every means..
afterall GEJ said there were BH in his cabinet.

I expect a court martial and execution for the unit responsible
Zombie oo Zombie zombie ooo Zombie.Have you blame GEJ today Afonja Zombie
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by win3k: 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
luvinhubby:

Above all, premeditated.
At least Maj. Gen. L. Irabor said he ordered the bombing.

Yes, but the 1diotic pilot should be hung from a tree
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by APCmyheart(m): 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
mr1759:

how old are you?
before crude oil was discovered in south south we had rubber, palm fruit, timbers, fish, limestone, ivory etc. and all this product are costlier than those product u mention Ur poor region produce, the white colonial master never struggle over the north or Yoruba but they fought with their last blood to get south south, you see you ppl are pest we have be feeding u lazy ppl since.
we need pest control

Old enough to be your Father..

Am going out now and will come and educate you when am back, I back my claims with proof. Beside anyone can claim to own anything..

Do you know i own Aso Rock? grin grin grin grin
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by midehi2(f): 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
dazzlingd:

grin yes but I can appease the gods for my family

yea, go on and make sure they don't be stupid again tongue
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by stinechykee: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
angels09:

sweetheart those people whom you are debating with are Islamic fundamentalists. note them very well. don't give them your positive energy. they are full of negative energy like a cesspit
They are as foolish as I can imagine ooooo
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
mr1759:

how old are you?
we need pest control
ha ha ha grin stop this petty and senseless ranting and lets focuse on the matter of this purposeful booming of civilians

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by midehi2(f): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

I know it will be hard for you to understand when you have nothing in your brain, All what you have in your brain now if Feb 14th..
Oh gosh! I give up on you
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by stinechykee: 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Scetrocom:
This matter should be properly investigated. I see possibility of Boko Haram member having penetrated into military carrying out this attach. The locations of IDP camps are quite different from axis of BOKO HARAM terrorist. something is fishy here.
Gbam! Thats what i have been saying because i always believe strongly in my deepest heart that BH have been infiltrated Military and also i believe that there is something APC government and PMB aren not telling smart people like us and not Zombies
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Ahmeduana(m): 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
vedaxcool:

You actually said rubbish... US bombed a Doctors without Borders run hospital, they said by mistake. ....
SO BECAUSE OF THAT BUHARI AND APC SHOULD BOMB THOSE POOR AND HELPLESS REFUGEs TO smithering, ehn?
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
vedaxcool:

Shut up and to hell with Jonathan the callous failure whose ambition according to him was not worth the blood of Nigerians but worth every kobo that the military couldn't fight off BH due to inadequacy of arms. .. and eventually produced IDPs. This is all his fault and he will be judged for creating these IDP camps because the lives of these people had no value to him. Thunder strike him and his arms thieves.
I won't be surprised if you also blame Buhari's ear infection on that famous Jonathan phone call he received. Keep blaming; we have found a name for your new profession (Blamist - one who blames other people or circumstances for a living). Before I forget, the thunder wey go fire you get 6-pack!
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Baba4dgals: 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
kabrud:

don't worry I dnt xpect u to undastand cos it's above ur knowledge

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by stinechykee: 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
Congrats to PMB because they have prove Trump right wen he said that USA will not help Zoo Nigeria because he know that they will use it to commit masacare innocent civilians
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Max24: 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarrki:

Said what?

What happened is saddened

But we should not be political about it

We sympathize wit the affected people

Now you don't want us to be political about such but if it was Jonathan in power it would be okay. You are already politically blinded and biased. Assuming it was a mistake in sane climes heads would have rolled - the C-in-C and Chief of Air Staff would have resigned. Thats how not to be political about such.

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by luvinhubby(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

Shut up and stop fooling yourself, It's not your money but Nigeria money, Before we discover oil, We have use the money from Cocoa, Groundnut etc to develop your region..

Beside crude oil is a natural resources so educate yourself.

Typical example why we need History as a curricula subject back in our secondary schools.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Adebowale89(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarrki:
We are guided by rules
Please we are not in sepe joint
Rule 2 is applicable

epic cheesy
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by stinechykee: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

Becuase during GEJ Boko Haram take over 14 Local Government and also take over some of our barracks, But now We are in control and have taken over sambisa... Nigeri shall be great again.
You Zombies should keep on deceiving una self
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by spartan117(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarrki:

Let me educate you

Its difficult to belief dat it wasn't intentional given dat these fighter pilots locate their targets by pinpoint coordinates line of longitude and latitude. The coordinates of sambisa forest can never be the same with that of an idp camp bcuz its impossible 4 two different locations in d world to have dsame coordinates
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by kcowen(m): 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarrki:

Let me educate you
And they mistook an IDP camp to be Sambisa
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by mr1759: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

Old enough to be your Father..

Am going out now and will come and educate you when am back, I back my claims with proof. Beside anyone can claim to own anything..

Do you know i own Aso Rock? grin grin grin grin

old enough to be my son but I can't give birth to a Muslim,
pls come with proof that I have not be feeding you up north and west
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Izonpikin: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
echris246:
Buhari, APC and Lie Mohammed will soon announce to us that the air strike was ordered during GEJ's administration.
i was actually waiting for that sef... clueless fools ruling us
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Izonpikin: 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
vedaxcool:

You actually said rubbish... US bombed a Doctors without Borders run hospital, they said by mistake. ... Bombing a place is based on intelligence given unless the pilot is a bh or ipoop yoots there is no way he can tell where he is hitting, ipoop iliterates think that a fighter jet flies 2 stories and can clearly determine what they are looking at no they usually get directions from the ground because they are flying very high with little room for distinguishing what they are bombing. there is likely faulty intelligence or pilot/plane error to be blamed. Hitting the camp 3 times seems to indicate faulty intelligence.
you will support anything as long as it's buhari. Pathetic irredeemable zombie... angry
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Omoluabi16(m): 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
very sad
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Izonpikin: 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
midehi2:

I would have love this your rubbish explanation if the error was on your family, bomb them by mistake....mtcheeeew!
actually the next error should be directed to his home town and village... a very pathetic zombie vedaxcool is...a sorry one too...
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Izonpikin: 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
vedaxcool:

Shut up and to hell with Jonathan the callous failure whose ambition according to him was not worth the blood of Nigerians but worth every kobo that the military couldn't fight off BH due to inadequacy of arms. .. and eventually produced IDPs. This is all his fault and he will be judged for creating these IDP camps because the lives of these people had no value to him. Thunder strike him and his arms thieves.
shut up you freaking zombie...

The next error of a bomb would be in your home town lets see whether you would remember to call gej again for buharis incompetence...

To just rain curses on you dey hungry me... angry
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Izonpikin: 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
midehi2:

My 'pilot' husband will not be paid to kill many people, otondo!
the truth is that that pathetic olodo would do same if given the chance as a pilot... to bomb Innocent people...

Sick buhari slaves
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by vedaxcool(m): 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
luvinhubby:

And you must be very ignorant to believe everything you glean on wikipidia.

Shameless liar is a title reserved for you. .. The statement are all attributed to msf
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by vedaxcool(m): 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
Izonpikin:
shut up you freaking zombie...

The next error of a bomb would be in your home town lets see whether you would remember to call gej again for buharis incompetence...

To just rain curses on you dey hungry me... angry

Hungry wailing zombie grin grin grin
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by bigfather(m): 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
midehi2:

I would have love this your rubbish explanation if the error was on your family, bomb them by mistake....mtcheeeew!

You are a very winkend sombori! grin grin grin

I nor fit laff abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Crowd Welcomes Atiku Abubakar In Jigawa (Photos) / Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him / Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.