Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus (60626 Views)

If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by okowande(f): 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
Okay nah. sebi na don open everything up? next time any naira lander wan gist me for bus i go jus dey look like uncle bubu
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
ucsparks:
ENOUGH of this mavro shit, you motherfuckers!! angry

MAVRODIAL MORAFUCKA
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
Emasel:

Not at all, but it sounds awkward, feeling confident that you're boring shocked
Very very grin

You felt rightcheesy
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by okowande(f): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Biko, tell us any newly discovered secret of making money. Not this balderdash.
Very simple. Go look for human head, then head for sambisa forest. you will thank me later
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by SmartyPants(m): 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
DuchessDee:
Same question I wanna ask you. What is special about you that I should reply your rants ? undecided

It's a faceless forum, you may reply or not as it pleases you. No one cares.

The question is why you think anyone should be queuing up to talk to you?

5 Likes

Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by NartezBrief: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
Lol.... Buhari yaf suffer.. Everything is buhari, relationship waka na buhari too.. Issokay cool

Na so oo my sister

That man get serious BAD LUCK

1 Like

Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by naturefellow(m): 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
DuchessDee:
grin cheesy
Let me break it down... I'm an introvert, a principled lady and not usually in for small talks. My friends went through hell before breaking communication barrier but they all liked the outcome. Your start up line may be a big turn off to me, so I prefer starting first. cheesy . Call me weird, I'm used to itgrin
Cool! I know your type. So can you share a few of your lines... ? May be tremendously helpful to some guys here smiley
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by mimicue(f): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
Don't go and make money , be lookin for how to toast inside bus when your mates are toasting from Range Rover

3 Likes

Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Felixalex(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
its easy...... The "is anybody sitting here?"usually works, others also use the "please I don't know my bus stop can you let me know when we get there" most times they'll be like "what's the title of the book you are reading?" lolz......(that's if the gal is reading a Novell) but it all ends in the "please can I get ur number id like to know u more" speech!
Guys I doff my heart for Una o!

ur mates de doff bra n pata, na hat u de doff, who hat epp??
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Genea(f): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
NartezBrief:

Na so oo my sister

That man get serious BAD LUCK
As in eeeehn, he shud just try all possible things to make life better
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by ogtavia(m): 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
its easy...... The "is anybody sitting here?"usually works, others also use the "please I don't know my bus stop can you let me know when we get there" most times they'll be like "what's the title of the book you are reading?" lolz......(that's if the gal is reading a Novell) but it all ends in the "please can I get ur number id like to know u more" speech!
....darn too ugly....hehehe....no lady is ugly....
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Impeller(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
Yout matter eh! simi exposed all my flows in her song: Jamb question

1 Like

Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Hades2016(m): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
DuchessDee:
I pray you don't meet ' One word ' lady like me... cheesy grin
are you proud or happy about that ? undecided
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lol. Lwkm. Politics is a turn off for most naija gurls na. Many no care what bubu is doing o
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by bigzykizzy: 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
simple, just bring out ur android or smart phone and pretend to be confused with a particular function in it. then ask her excuse me plz do u have an idea how I can do this or that or what this function is all abt. if she says yes hand the phone over to her den u r on. but if she says no just reply with sth like dis " I but dis phone two days ago or I got dis phone from my cousin and it has been giving me problems, den start chatting abt anything concerning phone cos u have broken the ice.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
DuchessDee:

Boring u
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by femi4: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
DuchessDee:
We know your type.... the "k" crew
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
Just make a fake and ask ebuka to transfer the rest of the 50million naira to your bank and don't forget to collect the remaining 20million naira from yemi

trust me na the girl go first start the convo,,,

she would be like ,,sir do I know you somewhere,ur face look familiar

Ibo mannnn
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
DuchessDee:
hahahaha u pretty sha....
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Baba4dgals: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
And dis made fp
Trash undecided
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Jammiiee(m): 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
It's very easy... A loud big fart Gboaa on the seat, while u're sitting beside her, keep a straight face like this angry and say sorry dear, almost immediately sound another one Gboaa And beg her, whisper into her ears not to tell anyone. Tell her its a gift of nature n smile cheesy . She will laugh and roll on the floor, I tell u. From there, convo begins wink
DuchessDee:
grin cheesy

My friends don't complain tho tongue

4 Likes

Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by dingbang(m): 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
DuchessDee:
i know ur type... Its wen I pay for ur tfare u will start spilling grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Justadey(m): 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
That one is to start up conversation in the whole bus.

You will hear from

Eze: That man is a wicked man, i pray make him die there, sebi na yoruba vote am? Una think say dem go get Yoruba and igbo price different

Ola: Ha Change yi ko da rara, Ti Nigeria fe break ko break ni si. Buhari is making things costi ooo.

Conductor: Make una no complain na una vote am, me dey field dey play ball that day

Driver; This man fon spoil this country finish, money no dey

THIS IS DOPE

THEN THERE WILL ALWAYS BE ONE MUMU KASSIM IN THE BUS

Kassim; The man is Trying, do you know it was your brother ( referring to Eze) that spoil this country? Lets continue to pray for him

Conductor; ( To Kassim) E be like say you go come down from this bus, abi d suffer no dey touch you
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
naturefellow:

Cool! I know your type. So can you share a few of your lines... ? May be tremendously helpful to some guys here smiley
Intimidate me with some knowledge and I will be interested in you.

1 Like

Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
mimicue:
Don't go and make money , be lookin for how to toast inside bus when your mates are toasting from Range Rover
lol...this ur post gat me laughing seriouzly...but men will always be men. I know poor guys wu date financially OK gals. It all depends on wat u gat to say and how u say it

2 Likes

Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
dingbang:
i know ur type... Its wen I pay for ur tfare u will start spilling grin
Yeye Pelzin cheesy

Pay Na " Thank you " you go collect cheesy tongue
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by onyeezeigbo: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
correctguy0900:

Ibo mannnn
proud one
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ebuka2016:

hahahaha u pretty sha....
Thank youkiss
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by engrnoble(m): 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
That one is to start up conversation in the whole bus.

You will hear from

Eze: That man is a wicked man, i pray make him die there, sebi na yoruba vote am? Una think say dem go get Yoruba and igbo price different

Ola: Ha Change yi ko da rara, Ti Nigeria fe break ko break ni si. Buhari is making things costi ooo.

Conductor: Make una no complain na una vote am, me dey field dey play ball that day

Driver; This man fon spoil this country finish, money no dey

THEN THERE WILL ALWAYS BE ONE MUMU KASSIM IN THE BUS

Kassim; The man is Trying, do you know it was your brother ( referring to Eze) that spoil this country? Lets continue to pray for him

Conductor; ( To Kassim) E be like say you go come down from this bus, abi d suffer no dey touch you

Epic! bro. let convert this to money nah?
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by centboy123456(m): 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
DuchessDee:

So what do u mean by that or dey can't talk to u ok I get it u are too big to talk to abi fish barn
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by cuteme88(f): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
NartezBrief:

who U epp?

Deaf ears yi ko da rara

Na u i epp!

Must u reply to my comment if u have nothing to say! We are helping people like u to know what to say to a lady in bus.

yi ko da rara my foot!
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by dingbang(m): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
DuchessDee:
Yeye Pelzin cheesy

Pay Na " Thank you " you go collect cheesy tongue
taa.... I must collect ur number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends / Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.